Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Astronaut5: The star in our lives

2 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 7 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 02:54 pm

"Oh. Your buddy's had it tough?" Susan asked, genuinely concerned. Castiel flinched a bit, but said nothing. Instead, he gulped down his beer in one go.

Hanakael kept frowning for a little while, keeping silent. "The thought of Dean Winchester pleasuring you is infuriating," he ended up answering.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 7 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 03:05 pm

Dean worriedly observed Castiel downing the whole beer in one single sip, and gulped, taking a hold of his own drink. "Yeah, my boyfriend. Definitely had it tough", he murmured, swallowing down... whatever that was. It made his throat burn like crazy. By now, saying out loud that Castiel was his boyfriend almost came naturally.

Crowley breathed in. "Aah. That's what it is", he observed carefully, sipping his whiskey. And trying to hide the fact that Hanakael's answer had made him almost giddy. "It happened long ago. I barely recall it. You're all I think about, lately."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 03:13 pm

Susan blinked. She had definitely caught on that. "Your- oh." She kept blinking at Dean, because she was definitely startled by that revelation.
Castiel relaxed a bit when he heard Dean admitting out loud and in public that yes, they were a thing. "I'm... sorry for being so defensive earlier," he told his soulmate, before he bit on his lower lip to try to tone down his still nervous state.

"He certainly remembers it," Hanakael replied, glaring at his own glass this time.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 03:25 pm

Dean let out a small cough, and cleared his throat a bit before managing to crack out an answer. "It's- well, it was understandable", he just said, sounding unsure. After all he still had no idea about how exactly upset Castiel was.

Crowley huffed. "I can't help it if I am a very good lay", he simply commented before downing his whiskey in one go. Which, seen in his regular vessel might have been something, but in this one, it definitely looked out of place. "You know none of my past rendez-vous matter to me. You are my soulmate."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 03:40 pm

Susan had taken her cue, and had now walked away for them to have a talk in private.
Castiel briefly followed her with his gaze, but then looked straight to Dean. "I can't blame you for what happened before... us." He looked down at his glass, around which he tightened his fist.

Hanakael had tensed at that first sentence, but then relaxed a bit. He still was jealous, after all. "But Dean Winchester had you in this vessel," he couldn't help but protest.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 04:21 pm

Dean seemed to relax slightly too, but not completely. He was visibly still on edge, and drank another bit of his stomach-twister before getting a bit more courage. "... but you are still mad", he observed carefully, almost bashfully.

Crowley snorted, sounding slightly annoyed. "I guess it's easier to have me in this vessel, seen as I do have breasts, and that's what people like nowadays. Easier to disregard who I am." He took a deep breath, and looked elsewhere for a bit, before he spoke again. As if an idea had struck this mind. "Do you want to have me in this vessel too?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 04:36 pm

Castiel bit back words for a little while, before he grabbed Dean's drink and emptied it himself, then stared at his soulmate straight in the eye. "How should I feel, knowing that it took us months to make love, while it took you only a few drinks to have sex with any Jenifer, Rachel or Crowley." Yes. Yes, he was mad with jealousy.

Hanakael swallowed hard, and looked away. No, he did not dare to answer that question. Besides, he tried to reason himself. "It's not just you in that vessel. It wouldn't feel right."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 05:25 pm

Dean let out a faint protest when Castiel stole his drink, but then immediately bit his tongue at his soulmate's accusing words. As he was used to, he immediately got defensive. "Ok, first of all - Hell I did not know that was Crowley, and I would have never even touched that if I did - and second, that's really not the same thing!", he protested heatedly. "You know you were the first man! It was kind of a big deal for me! And making love and having sex - BIG difference! I made love to you, I didn't just have sex! And that's not something I did with any Jennifer, or Susan, or-"

Crowley held back a smile. Ah. That was what all of this was about then. He crossed his legs, distractedly toying with his empty glass a bit more. "What about spare meat suit didn't get through that pretty head of yours?", he asked in a low voice. He leant on the table, smiling at his soulmate. "This one was my first vessel. We're talking about centuries ago." He leant even closer. "Nobody's home", he whispered, eyes flashing red.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 06:01 pm

"Susan?" Castiel shot a glance at the waitress from afar, and gave Dean an angry look. But that was before he took a deep breath, trying to focus on the other words Dean had told him. He ran a hand on his face, and rested it on his mouth, glaring back at his empty glass.

Hanakael's mouth went dry. He even gulped, but tried to remain as calm as possible. "But our men could find your vessel any minute now. Won't you rather wait for it?" Truth be told, he liked Crowley in any vessel he chose.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 06:24 pm

Dean really wanted to punch himself right now. He just gaped silently, realizing what he had said, and then hid his face in his hands. He took a couple of breaths, trying to calm himself down, and then attacked again. "You are my soulmate. I love you - if I took a long time to make love to you, it was also because I did not want to fuck it up, and I wanted it to be special! You are different! First of all,again, I love you, second of all- you can - h-have me...?" He bit his lip. What the hell had he just even said. To hell with that. He just wanted Castiel to stop being mad at him for all his past lovers.

Crowley rolled his eyes slightly. "Any minute? Really. You talk as if you don't know who are you talking about - and how moronic they are." He sighed, and leant back against the chair, looking up at him through half-hooded eyes. "And does it really matter where we wait for them? Or... whether we are dressed or not?", he purred, once again leaning towards him, flaunting himself to his soulmate.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 06:31 pm

Castiel blinked, but then his expression softened. "I already have you, it's true," he said, as he reached for Dean's hand, squeezing it gently. "I'm sorry. I know you're mine, but somehow I feel that the whole world itself should know that. It's pretty selfish." Yep. Yep, he was clueless.

Hanakael licked his lips, a bit nervously. "I - suppose it wouldn't matter, actually." Damn, no matter what vessel Crowley was using, he did find him extremely attractive.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 07:05 pm

Dean gulped, letting Castiel squeeze his hand for a brief moment before finally realizing that... that maybe he meant what he had said. It would have been easy to not explain what he actually meant to his soulmate, and let him believe he had understood perfectly - but the fact that he had seen Cas get so mad... made him want to show him. Show him just how different he was from all his past lover. Give him something he had never even dreamt about ever giving. He cleared his throat. "No, Cas, I... uhm, I meant you could... h-have me. If you... if you want."

Crowley smirked. And gleefully kept on playing his own little game. "If you aren't interested, you can just say that, sweetheart", he purred, crossing his arms under the breasts. Yes, he had centuries of experience with that kind of seduction. Even in a woman's body, he was still at his best.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 07:13 pm

Castiel frowned slightly, tilting his face to the side, but then epiphany struck him. It struck him so hard he actually let go of Dean's hand and grabbed his face for a heated kiss, right there, in the bar.

"No, I mean- I am... interested. Of course I am," Hanakael replied awkwardly, his gaze falling down, before he forced himself to look away again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 07:36 pm

Dean let out a surprised noise, thoroughly muffled into that sudden - but very, very welcome - kiss. He blinked, but kissed him back in the end, for a while. "Cas- we are in a bar", he tried to say, almost chuckling in shock at the angel's outburst of passion. He felt a bit delirious, actually. Maybe it was the alcohol!

Crowley's smirk got a tad bit more devilish. He took a hold of Hanakael's hand, just as his foot started rubbing against his soulmate's leg. "Are you", he drawled, eyes staring straight into the angel's. "And why are we still here then, big boy?", he purred.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 07:44 pm

Castiel frowned slightly, a bit frustrated they had to end it there, but- "Wait. Do you wish for me to make love to you right now?" he asked him, bluntly.

Hanakael cleared his throat, and stood up. In a blink, they were back in their current hotel room, with him carrying Crowley in his arms. Which clearly should have driven some people mad back at the bar.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 08:29 pm

"... well not - not in the pub?", Dean said slowly, seemingly genuinely concerned about that possibility. "I mean, I said it now because I was in the heat of the moment, and... a-and you were... really hot, all worked up like that - but well, I'd say whenever you wish?", he said quickly, mentally slapping himself for how nervous he managed to sound - and how stupid his half compliment to Castiel was.

Crowley blinked, finding himself in Hanakael's arms and in a different place so quickly. But he did grin when he recognized their hotel room, and threw his arms around his soulmate's neck. "Impatient", he purred, catching his lips for a heated kiss. "We didn't even pay our drinks~ you are such a scoundrel, Hana."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 08:53 pm

Castiel... ended up holding back a chuckle. "Well. What did you want to do after that drink?" The way he looked at Dean with a newfound lust in his eyes clearly indicated what he wished to do right now.

Hanakael looked a bit confused. "Should I go back and pay for them?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 09:07 pm

Dean gulped again. Well. That look in his soulmate's eyes was... definitely something. He rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. "Um... to go back home?", he said hesitantly. "We've been out the whole night after all", he quickly added.

"..." Crowley squinted, to see if Hanakael was by any chance kidding. ...no, judging by his confused expression, he was not. "... no, Hana. I could feel lonely if you go back there just to behave like an upstanding citizen. Stay here with me, will you?", he purred then, stealing a kiss from his lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 09:15 pm

"So let's go home," Castiel offered. He actually took out his wallet to pay for their drinks, then stood up, taking Dean's hand in his.

Hanakael hesitated for a few more seconds, but he then kissed Crowley back, as he laid him down onto their bed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 09:38 pm

Dean hesitated, but then accepted Castiel's hand, and got up from his place. He noticed that his soulmate had paid for both of them, and that made him smile a bit. Cas had held onto that 'You paid for the dinner I'll pay for something else just wait' promise.

Crowley smiled into the kiss, and stretched sensually on the bed when Hanakael laid him on it. "So you like me, even in another body?", he purred happily, anticipating thr positive answer.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 09:47 pm

Castiel smiled on the way back to their car. "I like it, you know. This, outside," he said, gesturing to their hands." He was a bit giddy, and talkative, given the promise Dean had just made to him.

"I always do," Hanakael said, hovering over his demon. "After all, I can see your true face each time."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 10:11 pm

Dean couldn't help a smile stretch over his lips. Incredible how Castiel could be this cute, sometimes. "Well, I am glad I gathered enough courage to... do this. And I am glad it makes you happy." He opened the car door for him, and soon got in his driving spot to take them out of the parking spot, and drive them back home.

Crowley smirked up to him. "That's flattering and all - but you can't say that you can so easily disregard the...physical part of our relationship", he purred, lifting his leg to rub it against Hanakael's crotch. "You like both my vessels the same? Man, woman, you don't care?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 10:25 pm

Castiel remained silent for most of the ride, and waited for them to be home to talk again. "Do think Sam and Eileen are going to watch over Mira for the whole night?"

Hanakael shivered, feeling his body react all too well with that friction. He nodded, and leaned down to kiss Crowley's neck. "I don't. If it's you, I'll always find you appealing," he whispered to his ear.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/18, 10:53 pm

Dean had turned the engine off and opened the car door when Castiel's question reached him. He looked back at his soulmate, raising an eyebrow. "I don't think they would mind that", he answered, mounting off of the car, and walking to open the angel's door. "But I thought you didn't mid if she cried a bit at night? You wish to sleep that bad?" Yes, he was definitely being the clueless one this time.

Crowley bit his lower lip, arching his neck to give more access to Hanakael. "Such a charmer", he purred, sounding really struck by that notion. He caressed his lover's cheek, turning a bit to kiss him. "You know I'll say the same about you, don't you, darling?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/18, 10:59 pm

"... So you don't want me to make love to you anymore?" Castiel asked as he straightened up, looking at Dean dead in the eye. Also close, really close to him.

Hanakael smiled softly. "Yes. But contrary to you, I don't have a spare vessel on the side." He kissed Crowley again, and ran a hand on his hips, following their unusual curve. This was new but- quite nice, too.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next