Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Astronaut5: The star in our lives

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 11 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Gravirei 18/07/18, 11:29 pm

Crowley didn't answer, at first. He mindlessly snapped his fingers, cleaning himself up from all that now dry blood, and silently walked to their bed, to sit on it. Then he looked at Hanakael, and actually told him the whole story, along with what exactly the other two demons had been saying in between themselves. When he was finally done, his soulmate could probably still read the lingering traces of anger and spite on his face. "They were talking about you as if you were - a thing", he spat, disgusted. "They have no right. Those filthy things can't even bear to gaze at you, not like I do!"

Dean smiled softly. "Yeah. It looks... fitting", he simply observed, stretching out a hand himself to join Castiel's, and pet Mira's wings fondly. Then changing road to go and pat that fluffy head of hers.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 11 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Mary 19/07/18, 01:40 pm

Hanakael's face had grown stern and unreadable through that whole story. In the end, hearing Crowley's last words, his expression softened, and he quietly sat down by his soulmate's side. He gentky ran his hand along his back, and leaned in ti kiss him. "I am yours only, Crowley. And I will always be. But- thank you."

Mira chuckled, and then tried to catch Dean's hand in hers, to look at it intensely. They were so big! She acted like she was inspecting every single inch of it with utmost curiosity.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/07/18, 06:38 pm

Crowley sighed, tensing at first when his soulmate touched him, but immediately relaxing under his caresses and kiss. "And I'm yours as well", he answered, kissing him back. Then he silently gazed around, as if deciding what to say. Or how to say it. "You think I exaggerated, don't you", he asked then.

Dean chuckled, and let Mira explore his hand as much as she wanted. He gaxed fondly at her, then at Castiel. "You know, she looks a lot like you. She makes the same faces. It's amazing", he observed, genuinely happy. He leant in to kiss his soulmate's cheek.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/07/18, 08:01 pm

Hanakael thought about it for a moment. "Mh. No. I think I would have reacted the same way if somebody were to disrespect you in such a way. I wouldn't blame you." He gently caressed Crowley's cheek, and leaned in to peck his lips.

Castiel seemed pleased by that idea. He smiled sheepishly at Dean, and then looked back to their daughter. "Do you think she took so much after me? I actually think she looks a lot like you do."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/07/18, 08:43 pm

Crowley caught his soulmate's lips, transforming the innocent peck into a full blown, passionate kissing session. He kind of needed it, he thought, as he wrapped his arms around Hanakael. Probably burning people from the inside out just did that effect to him.

Dean observed Mira as well, thinking about it. "Well, she is our daughter, after all. So she probably took something from both. She does have freckles on her nose - and her nose does look a bit like mine!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/07/18, 08:53 pm

Hanakael kissed Crowley back with that same hunger, and even ended up guiding his soulmate down onto the mattress, while running his hands on his torso through his shirt.

Castiel nodded, and his smile widened as Mira now looked at both her parents with curiosity. She shifted a bit to come against Dean, snuggling against his chest as she sighed softly, and... began to suck on his shirt.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/07/18, 09:13 pm

Crowley groaned lowly into the kiss, letting Hanakael trap him against the bed. He forcefully slid his hands under his soulmate's shirt, roaming on his back, fingers groping the skin in a possessive way. He made the kiss deeper, invading his mouth with his tongue.

Dean blinked. Then let out a deep, deep sigh. "Something - I don't know what exactly - tells me it's time to eat", he said, sarcastically.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/07/18, 09:18 pm

Hanakael sucked on Crowley's tongue during their kiss, and soon undid the buttons of his shirt to run freely his hands over his chest, hungrily. He eventually broke the kiss to nibble at his ear, and whisper, Allow me to take good care of you, my love". He rarely spoke Enocchian on purpose with Crowley, but always made sure he did it to emphasize how much he loved his soulmate.

Castiel held back a chuckle. "I'm sorry, I don't get why she only does that to you." He stood up. "Do you wish for me to get her milk ready?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/07/18, 09:38 pm

Crowley bit his lower lip. He quickly unbuttoned Hanakael's shirt himself and yanked it aside, throwing it carelessly on the floor. "Hmm, how would you take care of me, darling?", he purred back at him, almost shivering with delight at the use of his soulmate's mother language. "It sounds delicious if you say it like that", he added, growling.

Dean sighed again. "Yes, thank you - and, honestly? I have no idea! I wasn't the one who gave birth to her, and I am far from being the one with the biggest boobs", he protested, almost pouting.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/07/18, 09:45 pm

Hanakael smiled back at Crowley. "I was thinking of pleasuring you for a while, on my own." He licked his lower lip, as if to let him guess what he had in mind. "To released some of your tension before we move on to the next part," he whispered to his ear again, as he slowly took off his soulmate's clothes.

"... Of the two of us, your chest is certainly the most muscular," Castiel protested with the hint of a smile. When they reached the kitchen, he began to prepare Mira's milk, while his daughter kept sucking on her daddy's shirt happily.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/07/18, 09:56 pm

Crowley hummed as he gazed at Hanakael, his eyes darkening with a newly awakened arousal. "Oh, my", he growled. "I bet you plan to make use of that filthy mouth of yours, then? I must confess I feel rather... impatient." He turned a bit towards him, to whisper those last wods in his ear.

Dean grumbled a bit, but didn't try to get Mira away from his shirt. He had learned it was no use to do it. He sat down at the table, gazing down at Mira. "Mira, please", he protested a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/07/18, 10:06 pm

Hanakael smiled right back at Crowley, and shifted his position a bit so he could undo the demon's pants, and kiss the sensitive skin under his navel as he took the cloth off, along with his underwear.

Mira looked up to her daddy, slowing down her sucking a bit. Only to start again, because damn, was she hungry!
Castiel chuckled, and soon handed Dean the baby bottle. "There."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/07/18, 10:23 pm

Crowley propped himself up on his elbows, to watch as Hanakael uncovered his skin inch by inch. He bit his lip as he saw his soulmate kissing him, hunger clear in his eyes. "I hope you don't intend on making me get too loud", he said, grinning widely. "Who knows who could hear me."

Dean shook his head, but chuckled, looking amused. He took the bottle from Castiel's hand. "Thanks", he said with a smile as he - admittedly struggling - managed to get his shirt away from Mira's mouth, and gave her the bottle instead.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/07/18, 10:33 pm

"Whoever hears you and brags about it shall meet my wrath," Hanakael replied, as he threw Crowley an intense stare. All while finally taking a hold of his manhood, to caress it firmly.

Mira greedily sucked on the bottle, and, after a while, closed her eyes, merely resting against her daddy while she ate.
"Oh, looks like I've missed the latest wet shirt contest," Sam said with a smile as he entered the kitchen.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/07/18, 10:42 pm

Crowley's grin grew feral - just an instant before he let out a satisfied hum, closing his eyes. Hanakael's smouldering gaze and firm touch always did wonders to him. "I see. I am pleased to find out you are as greedy as me in that department", he growled, slightly bucking his hips. "I hope I will be allowed to watch the smiting. You are terribly hot when you are mad."

Dean rolled his eyes. "Shut up", he said, greeting his brother in his own way. "Or you will be just in time for the latest wedgie-the-nerd contest." He said that with affection. Of course.
"Please, do not wedgie my nerd", Eileen intervened, entering the kitchen as well.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/07/18, 10:48 pm

"Only under those circumstances?" Hanakael tried to hide a smile as he mouthed kisses along Crowley's hard skin, soon sucking at the tip, just slightly.

Sam held back a laugh, as he began to prepare lunch for both Eileen and him.
"... What's 'wedgie'," Castiel asked as his usual, innocent self.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/07/18, 11:05 pm

Crowley laughed, then let out a light curse and a moan. Damn. Hanakael really could use that mouth. "Oh, darling. You misunderstand me. You are astoundingly sexy during every moment of the day. Most of the time I have to physically keep myself from just grabbing you, slam you against the nearest wall or bend you over the closest surface and make wild, passionate love to you. You are a danger to my job", he sighed again, still gazing at him.

Dean snorted, but didn't comment. Eileen had punched him on the face one time, and it had been plenty enough - he knew better than to mess with her!
Eileen smiled at Sam, and went to sit down next to Dean. "A wedgie is something that mean bullies usually pull on other kids. They grab their underwear from the back, and then pull it up very hard", she explained to Castiel. Because that was an important piece of knowledge right there.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/07/18, 11:17 pm

Hanakael gave Crowley a playful glance, as he sucked on his length harder, and then proceeded to take more of him in his mouth, bit by bit, in a back-and-forth movement. He did take pleasing his king very seriously.

Castiel thought about it for a moment, then turned to Dean, confused. "So this... was a joke, right?" Yes, he still had a hard time to sort out things. Which made him terribly cute.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/07/18, 01:05 pm

Crowley moaned, hand blindly reaching for Hanakael's short hair to grasp it. He didn't force his way down, nor tried to move him. Not for now, at least. He just rested it there, gently scratching his head. "Oh, that's good, Hana... so, so good", he whispered, unable to look away from his soulmate's mouth wrapped around him.

Dean hid a chuckle behind his hand, nodding. "Yes, it's a joke", he confirmed. He couldn't help to lean in to smooch Castiel though. He was just too cute. "Stop being cute", he added on a second notice.
Eileen chuckled. Those two were really something, together. "So I get Mira is doing alright?", she asked kindly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/07/18, 08:25 pm

Hanakael almost swallowed him down his throat as if to thank him, and looked up to Crowley, all while keeping focused on his task, sucking, licking every single inch of skin within his reach.

Castiel let out an awkwardly cute smile, before he cleared his throat and looked back at Eileen. "She's doing alright, yes. She's sleeping full nights now, and stays awake for most of the day, safe for her nap in the afternoon."
Mira, who had finished her milk, gently pushed it away to grab Dean's shirt again, looking at her aunt and uncle with curious eyes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/07/18, 10:02 pm

Crowley let out a string of curses and filthy, filthy compliments, all revolving around how warm and nice his soulmate's mouth felt on his sensitive flesh. "Hana, I'll- I'm getting closer", he said after a while, his voice raspy. He let out a suffocated groan, and some moans, before managing to continue. "I would advise you to stop. Unless me coming down your throat is exactly what you want."

Eileen smiled, and her gaze was caught by those little blue eyes blinking at her. Her smile softened. "Why, hello there" We are really cute today, aren't we?", she cooed at Mira, leaning towards her to gently try and take a hold of her hand.
Dean looked at Sam, raising his eyebrows, slightly nodding towards Eileen - who was being cute with his daughter. Yes, he was still trying to get his little brother to... work more on his relationship. If you catch my drift.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/07/18, 10:23 pm

A glint of amusement seemed to show in Hanakael's eyes before he tore his gaze away from Crowley to suck on him harder, taking him even deeper. Yes, that was what he actually had in mind when he had offered his soulmate to help him relax a bit.

Mira hesitated a bit, but then reached forward to grab Eileen's hand. She then smiled, and chuckled kindly.
Sam did catch Dean's drift. He also voiced out silently "we have time", even though he did give Eileen a fond look afterwards.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/07/18, 10:58 pm

And Crowley let out a laugh, seeing how Hanakael was literally hell-bent on making him come with only the aid of his mouth - laugh that was immediately cut out by a loud, filthy moan of his soulmate's name, hand tightly grasping his hair as he came into that warm, welcoming mouth.

Dean rolled his eyes a bit at that silent answer, but decided to let it slide for the moment. He smiled at Mira, and Eileen smiled at her as well, before getting her hand back. "I am really glad she's a healthy, nice kid. I was wondering if it could be more difficult to raise her, since she is a nephilim - but so far, she is a sweetheart!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/07/18, 06:11 pm

Now that he was more used to that feeling, Hanakael readily swallowed Crowley's fluids before he let him go, licking his lips. He smiled, sort of proud of himself as he looked at his soulmate with pure fondness.

"She is," Castiel replied. "We weren't able to correct her addiction to Dean's shirts, though, I don't know where it comes from."
"She's just seeking out milk from her daddy with big breasts," Sam said to tease his brother.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/07/18, 11:30 pm

Crowley got back his breath fairly quick - still gazing down to his soulmate's loving expression through half-lidded eyes, smirking back at him. "You're getting good", he purred, sighing a bit. Then he gestured for Hanakael to reach him. "Come here."

Dean scoffed, faking more outrage than what he actually felt. "Well, excuse me, but the one with the bigger boobs in this room is definitely not me", he said, pointing an accusing finger to his brother. "You are!"
"While that's absolutely true, since he's just the uncle, it doesn't really count", Eileen pointed out, very seriously. Yes, she had definitely just insinuated that Sam had a larger pair of breasts than her own.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next