Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Astronaut5: The star in our lives

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 3 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Mary 05/07/18, 09:33 pm

"Oh, that's cute," Sam said, with a smile. "Whose idea was it?"

Rowena sighed. "Maybe I should actually take that opportunity to go as far as I can before he could catch up." She forced sort of a smile, though, grateful for that advice.
Hanakael waited for a few more seconds before he gently grabbed Crowley's arm back, to bring them back to their room, in Hell.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 3 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Gravirei 05/07/18, 09:48 pm

"Mine! I figured the name of a star was appropriate", Dean stated proudly, finally finishing to dress up Mira. He carefully lifted her up again, holding her against his chest. "There we are. I should bring her back to the bedroom and let her sleep a bit."

Crowley's smirk grew wider when he recognized the lineup of their bedroom. He left Hanakael's arm, walking to their bed and sitting down on it, crossing his legs elegantly. "I don't understand what all this rush is about, darling", he said, feigning surprise.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/18, 09:52 pm

"...Hold on a second," Sam said, holding back a gentle laugh. "A star? to go with your astronaut? You're such a dork." He did find it awfully cute, but damn, wasn't that sappy of him!

Hanakael took a deep breath, and joined Crowley on the bed, coming really, really close to him. "You've foreplayed me through prayers. You have no idea how both arousing and infuriating that is."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/18, 09:59 pm

"Well Castiel was supposed to be an astronaut, and she is a star because he brought her to me- you know what, shut up", Dean quipped back, a smile still on his lips. He knew his brother's teasing was good-natured, and well, he was indeed feeling a bit like a dork. Eileen cooed though. "Aw, that's... actually very sweet."

Crowley flashed him a toothy smile. "As a matter of fact, no. I don't", he purred, scooting closer to Hanakael as well. "I figured it would have been more interesting and discrete than phoning you. So... how was it?", he whispered to the angel's ear.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/18, 10:06 pm

Sam shook his head, still smiling. "How long have you been thinking about it?" Yeah, it sounded to him like Dean had spent days making that decision because it felt too pure and cute to be a simple whim.

Hanakael grunted. "I had to keep Hell together when the Nephilim was born, and all I could think of while talking to your main executives was how much I wanted to make love to you," he growled into Crowley's ear in return.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/18, 10:15 pm

"One month, more or less", Dean said, embarrassed. "Mostly because I had to put down a list of acceptable names, and most stars are named stupid stuff like BFHS362. Which on a baby would have sound ridiculous." He walked at their side back to his bedroom. "Well, I'll go keep an eye on both her and Cas. They deserve their rest."

Crowley bit his lower lip and barely repressed a shiver, his smile looking positively devilish now. "Oh, such pretty words", he drawled, nonchalantly resting a hand on Hanakael's knee in an intimate gesture. He looked straight into the angel's eyes. "And what are you waiting for, then?", he growled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/18, 10:19 pm

Sam had snorted at Dean's last remark on star names, but he nodded. "Want us to bring you something while you watch over them?"
Mira was actually so exhausted by the recent events herself that she had all but fallen asleep in Dean's arms, happily.

Hanakael took a deep breath, almost shaking under Crowley's gentle touch. "For my king's permission," he whispered into the demon's ear, before he laid a hand on his chest, and slammed him down onto the mattress.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/18, 10:30 pm

Dean shook his head. "Nah. I'll be fine - I ate before Cas started to get his pains. But, thank you. I'll let you know if I will need anything", he answered, with a grateful nod towards his brother. Eileen simply smiled at him. "Rest well, then. All of you."

Crowley grunted as air left his lungs, caught by surprise when he found himself abruptly pushed down on his bed. He chuckled though, as soon as the shock wore off, arousal swirling in his eyes. "Permission? Why, darling. It's all yours. Take everything you can. You have your king's blessings", he purred.

Last edited by Gravirei on 08/07/18, 01:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/18, 10:38 pm

Sam nodded as well. "Yep. And- see you tomorrow, then." It was actually quite late in the evening, but, on his way out, he was surprised to see Rowena, who forced an awkward smile.
"I'd thought I'd see the little angel before my life ends. You know. For luck."

"Good," Hanakael replied, as he threw away his own jacket. He soon dived down to kiss Crowley as if his life depended on it, and didn't hold back when he all but tore his shirt apart, to open it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/18, 10:44 pm

Dean heard Rowena's voice, and stiffened a bit. To be truthful, he still felt a bit resentful over her recklessness - she had put Castiel's life in danger, and hadn't asked anyone's opinion about getting a child. But, now that everything had gone well... how could he be angry, with that little, cute bean in his arms? "Come in", he said, a bit gruffly.

Crowley growled into the kiss, riled up by his soulmate's roughness. Hanakael's impatience drove him crazy, and the fact he didn't even complain for his tailored shirt having been ripped to shreds was clear indication of how much he loved it. Still. That was Armani, damn it. He reached up to grab a fistful of the angel's shirt, to rip it apart as well, hungrily kissing him back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/18, 10:52 pm

Rowena sighted softly, and crossed her arms. "I have... a lot to apologize for," she ended up saying. "I know I should have told you sooner about this."

Hanakael kept kissing Crowley, barely breaking the kiss to breathe from time to time. He discarded what he could of their both damaged shirts so he could feel his soulmate's skin under his fingers, soon moving down to get him rid of his pants, though. He had no time for any more foreplay.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/18, 11:03 pm

Dean took a deep breath. "You should have", he stated, firmly. "You put Castiel in serious danger. He could - he could have died. And I would have gone mad over it." He sighed. "But... it went well. And now, we have her", he said hesitantly, holding his daughter, as if he didn't believe he was about to forgive Rowena. "So, I guess you won't have to watch your back from me. Not for this."

Crowley nibbled and bit on his lover's lips, groaning slightly when he felt his hands so close to his groin. He actually was impatient himself, and moved a bit to sneak his hands in between them and try to undo Hanakael's pants. He couldn't wait to get back to feel up his soulmate's wonderful back again.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/18, 11:12 pm

Rowena sighed with relief, and sat down near Dean. "To be fair," she whispered. "I did not give him to him completely out of an impulse. I had overheard your drunken conversation about a family, a house, a garden and a dog, and- alright, I did it on an impulse," she sighed dramatically, but finally looked at Mira, with a soft smile on her lips.

Hanakael growled against Crowley's lips, yet raised his hips just enough to allow him to undress him. He actually took the opportunity to get the demon rid of his own pants and underwear, before he almost tore the bedside table's drawer off, fishing for the lube.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/18, 11:24 pm

Dean blinked, then rolled his eyes a bit. He kind of remembered saying something on those lines - but indeed, he had been a bit drunk at the time. He believed Rowena more when she said she did that on an impulse. He followed her gaze though, and his expression softened when he looked at Mira, sleeping in his arms. "Well. It didn't... go bad, after all", he murmured, gently rocking her.

Crowley barely managed to get Hanakael's clothes off before he blindly looked for his ass, squeezing it. Damn it felt good to be able to get his hands all over his soulmate again. He had been yearning for it, and wanting it so bad he had found himself eager and impatient to go back to Hell for... probably the very first time ever. He insistently tried to bring the angel down for another heated, wet kiss.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/07/18, 09:03 pm

Mira moved slightly against Dean, and tightened her little fist in his shirt, as she nuzzled her face against the fabric.
Rowena smiled fondly at the sight. "My, what a little angel you have now," she sighed.

Hanakael let out a gasp when he felt Crowley's hands on him, and he gave him a yearning look before he all but dived down to give the demon that heated, wet kiss he had requested. His hands were busy fumbling with the bottle he had found, and it was a wonder he managed to pour some on his fingers without ruining the sheets.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/07/18, 09:11 pm

Dean let a small smile stretch his lips. "Yeah", he murmured, letting Mira snuggle against him. "Her name's Mira, by the way", he added, still looking at his daughter with utmost fondness.

Crowley growled happily when Hanakael complied to his request, all but trying to devour him with that kiss, nibbling and biting and sucking on his lips. His hands travelled on his soulmate's back, settling in between his shoulder blades. Oh, he knew too well what a sensitive spot that was.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/07/18, 09:23 pm

"That's a cute, fitting name." Rowena sighed softly. "Well. It's been a long day, so I think I'll hit the hay. I'll try to get things ready in the kitchen were you to need to get her food before next morning." She stood up, ready to go.

Hanakael broke the kiss with a moan when he felt Crowley's hands there. He had pressed his fingers against his entrance, but stood now still, his breath uneven. He tried to warn his soulmate with a glance, that was probably too clouded with lust to convey his slight disapproval. "If you get me to take my wings out, I'm taking you right away. No preparation," he warned him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/07/18, 09:35 pm

Dean nodded, murmuring a 'Thank you'. He thought over it a bit. "Don't flee, tonight. Stay. I think Cas could want to talk to you tomorrow", he said, after a while.

Crowley shivered with arousal, and regarded him with a sinful smile. "Is that a threat, or a promise?", he purred, licking his lips. "But not tonight. Do prepare me, darling. But do it fast - you will understand when I have grown tired of it." He massaged Hanakael's shoulders, to make his point clear.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/07/18, 09:41 pm

Rowena hesitated for a brief instant, startled by the fact that Dean had read right through her. She took at deep breath. "I suppose he would," she ended up saying, still facing the door. "Have a good night." She then went out. She had faced them with the truth enough if not too much for one night, she needed to reflect over the fact that she was still alive, for some reason.

Hanakael sighed with relief, and nodded. He gently probed Crowley with one finger as he leaned forward to kiss him again, still hungrily, but he made a point to keep his head clear this time, so he wouldn't hurt his beloved in the meantime.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/07/18, 09:56 pm

Dean nodded to her, getting up to just close the door behind her. He went back to the bed, feeling like he should have changed for the night, but he didn't want to leave Mira, not even for a second. So in the end, he just laid down, letting her rest on his chest, and kept looking at her with fondness for a while before falling asleep at Castiel's side.

Crowley willed himself to relax under his soulmate's fingers, concentrating on the kiss instead. He wrapped his arms around Hanakael's neck, driving him down, deepening the kiss and making it slower, hot and sensual.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/07/18, 10:02 pm

AW!
So when Castiel woke up the next morning, it was to witness that amazing family picture, for Mira was still happily sleeping on her daddy's belly. He actually did grab his phone for a picture, which he managed to take before Mira shifted a bit, woken up by the camera sound. And she made protesting noises, suddenly feeling how empty her stomach was.

Hanakael moaned against Crowley's lips, and kept teasing him with his fingers while stretching him bit by bit. He couldn't completely slow it down, for he was quite impatient himself, but he did not want to rush his soulmate either.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/07/18, 10:13 pm

Dean was peacefully snoring, apparently comfortable in that position - until he felt Mira shift around and protest about something. He lazily opened his eyes, and patted her back gently. "What is it", he asked in a sleepy murmur, before turning to look at Castiel. And the phone in his hand. He smiled, raising a brow. "What is it?", he asked again, softly.

Crowley moaned too, softly, under his soulmate's kind teasing. "Hmm, Hana, that's quite enough", he rasped against his lips, catching them again for a sloppy kiss. He brought his hands up, finally pressing down in between Hanakael's shoulder blades. "I want you to take me", he whispered in his ear.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/07/18, 10:23 pm

Castiel shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I woke her up," he said, with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, Mira." He gently patted her head, but she protested even more, and even began crying a bit. Damn, was she hungry!

Hanakael couldn't hold back the sharp cry of pleasure that escaped his lips when he felt Crowley pressing just there, forcing his wings out under his expert touch. He then shivered to his words, and took out his fingers to grab his hips, placing himself so he could slide in him in one, quick thrust. His lover had driven him mad with desire, he couldn't hold himself back anymore.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/07/18, 10:33 pm

Dean blinked, fully waking up by then. "Oh, what's wrong Mira?", he asked, trying to sniff around. Well, it didn't look like she needed to be changed. "Maybe she is hungry", he realized then, straightening up a bit and lifting her up, careful not to drop her.

Crowley let out a sharp, choked sound of pleasure mixed with pain. He bit his lower lip, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the sudden feeling of being so full. But oh, he loved it. He grabbed Hanakael's wings, fingers digging at their base, scratching and pulling. "C'mon, darling", he growled, his eyes filled with lust, just as impatient for him to start. "Don't make your king wait."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/07/18, 08:54 pm

Mira was about to protest some more, but since Dean held her up and close, she was suddenly confused for a moment. She looked up, opening her mouth a bit, and then rested her face against her daddy's torso.
"She might be, yes," Castiel answered, as he straightened up. "I have no idea what to give her, though."

Another cry left Hanakael's lips at that sudden harsh touch at his wings's base, and all but moaned with lust when Crowley ordered him to go on. He complied happily, starting a steady rhythm in him fast.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next