Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut5: The star in our lives

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 2 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Gravirei 04/07/18, 07:58 pm

Dean scrunched his eyes when that bright, white light almost blinded him through his closed eyelids. But he soon enough opened them back, the faint noises of protest reaching his ears. He took in the sight of that small, whining creature that was now laying on his soulmate's belly. He took a sharp intake of breath - then slowly reached for the child with his free, trembling hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 2 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Mary 04/07/18, 08:22 pm

Castiel's smile widened, and he followed Dean's hand with his gaze. Their daughter was a bit startled by the touch, but soon enough, Dean could feel that familiar wave of happiness flowing towards him. She actually fought hard to open deep blue eyes, yet was unable to focus on anything yet.

"...Oh my god," was the first thing that Sam was able to say when he finally opened his eyes as well. Well. WAS HE TAKEN ABACK.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/07/18, 08:44 pm

Dean let out a breathless chuckle, and let the child try to take a hold of his finger with her grabby little hands - he choked on his breath. "She- blue", was all he could (stupidly) let out, looking back at Castiel with an adoring expression on his face, still holding his hand tight. "She has your eyes!" He sounded adorably stunned.
Eileen had opened her eyes too, an clasped a hand over her mouth, caught in the wonder of that event. She held herself against Sam, smiling widely behind her fingers. Even Crowley was actually pulling a smile in front of that cute little girl - he'd have denied that forever, even on his death bed if asked though.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/07/18, 08:55 pm

Castiel chuckled softly. "It seems she does, yes."
And the little girl did grab Dean's finger. She was so relieved she closed her eyes again, and snuggled against her papa to find a more comfortable position.

Sam held back a smile when he noticed Crowley's, and merely wrapped an arm around Eileen. "Maybe we should fetch the clothes you bought the other day, or she'll be naked for hours before Dean notices anything," he whispered to her ear.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/07/18, 09:05 pm

And in fact, yes, Dean wouldn't have noticed if the world stopped in that moment. And he wouldn't have cared. He could only look at his daughter, and scooted closer to Castiel, to kiss his cheek. "She's perfect", he whispered. Yes, he was lovestruck.
Eileen chuckled, moved by that cute scene. "Yes, I think you are right", she whispered back. "Let's go."
Crowley, on the other hand, decided to snap out of the room and reappear wherever Rowena was in that moment. "She is born", he simply announced to her, a bit proud of being one of the first people to see her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/07/18, 09:12 pm

Castiel sighed softly. "We still need to find her a fitting name," he whispered to his soulmate. He was lovestruck as well. Who could have thought such a tiny being had been inside of him not so long ago?
Sam nodded and exited the room with Eileen, quietly, to go fetch some baby clothes.
Rowena was startled by Crowley's sudden reappearance. "Oh. Are they both well?" She looked genuinely concerned, for once.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/07/18, 09:18 pm

Dean smiled softly. "I might have some in mind", he confessed, a bit bashful. "But I wanted to know her opinion over it. Since she is... quite responsive."
"She is healthy, and both parents are well and happy." Crowley sat down, crossing his legs. "I guess that's what matters."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/07/18, 09:24 pm

Castiel smiled some more. "Do try some. I can feel she's not sleeping yet."

Rowena nodded, and sighed with relief. After a little while, she threw a glance at Crowley. "Your... soulmate didn't want to come?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/07/18, 09:35 pm

Dean nodded, and started listing off some... pretty weird names, to be fair. All of them sounded like they were coming from another planet. He quietly repeated the names, in a low voice. "... Andromeda, Syria, Mira..."

Crowley absent-mindedly materialized a glass of whiskey. He definitely needed a drink - finding ingredients wasn't really child's play. "I asked him to stay in Hell. One of us should guard it a bit - especially as a Nephilim was to be born in a shirt time. We deemed it more safe." He raised a brow at his mother. "Why?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/07/18, 09:42 pm

Castiel threw Dean glances sometimes, when the named seemed too off. But he waited for their daughter's reaction. He was actually surprised to feel another wave of his daughter's grace surrounding them when she heard that last name. She tightened her grip around Dean's finger just slightly. She liked Mira.

"I've only seen the two of you together once, and it was when you almost killed me," Rowena scoffed. "I was just wondering how you two were, together. I thought him maybe a bit... stiff, for you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/07/18, 10:00 pm

Dean stopped in his tracks when he felt his daughter's tiny hand tighten around his pinky. He let out a radiant smile. "Mira", he repeated gently. "Yes! You chose one of my favourites as well!", he said, leaning in to nuzzle against her soft skin. He looked at Castiel, hopeful. "Do you like it too?"

Crowley snorted. "What, now you want to policy my relationships?", he quipped, drinking a bit of his whiskey. "He is perfect. Stiff, yes, but in all the right ways - the yang to my yin, and all that stuff", he waved it off. "He knows how to take me. He keeps up with me. He has bite, and fire inside him. Smart, tall, dark and handsome. My type."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/07/18, 10:17 pm

Castiel was actually relieved, to say the least. He nodded to Dean. "Yes. I think it'll suit her just fine," he said with a soft smile. "I've noticed you had picked quite a lot of star names," he couldn't help but say out loud.

Rowena held back a smile. "Is that so," she replied a bit vaguely. She was actually glad to know that Crowley was happy with his angel. But she would probably die before admitting it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/07/18, 10:28 pm

Dean beamed at him. "I am glad you noticed!", he said happily. "Actually, they're all star names. I've researched a bit, and wrote down the ones I liked the most." He scratched his chin, a bit embarrassed. "I figured that, since... you know, that astronaut story? It would have been a good idea, that's all."

"Yes, it is", Crowley answered pointedly. "He will come later to pick me up, by the way. So you'll be able to see him and his stiffness again."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/07/18, 10:37 pm

"..." Castiel felt his heart melting at that thought. He smiled softly, and caught Dean's chin in his free hand to guide him towards him, so he could kiss him lovingly.

Rowena held back a chuckle. "You make it sound as if it's supposed to annoy me, Fergus," she said, with a sly grin. "I actually do like seeing him. He's quite handsome."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/07/18, 10:51 pm

Dean kissed him back just as lovingly, nibbling on his lower lip. He then gently ended the kiss, and got up a bit. "Do you think I could... ? Pick her up?", he asked, hesitantly.

"Hands off, mother", Crowley said, out of instinct. "He is handsome, and he is mine." He crossed his legs, and drank off the rest of his whiskey. "Besides, another thing I love about him, he does not even glance at other people." He sounded awfully proud of himself - even though Hanakael did not get florting, so maybe that was the major reason.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/07/18, 10:56 pm

Castiel nodded. "Of course, Dean. You're her father." The thought itself seemed to fill him with glee. "Besides, I'll... Need to leave her in your care for a little while. I fear I'm exhausted."

"Well, he's an angel, Fergus. I wouldn't be surprised if you took his virginity in every sense of the way." Rowena stood up to get herself a glass of something strong. It was probably only a matter of time before Dean Winchester tried to kill her again, and she needed psychological support to finish her last potions before leaving that cursed bunker.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/07/18, 11:18 pm

Dean beamed at him, then his gaze softened. "Of course. I will let you rest." He gently cradled Mira in his arms, holding her delicately to his chest. He bent down to kiss Castiel on his lips. "I love you."

Crowley smirked. "In every way possible", he mused, clicking his tongue as his glass got magically filled again. He did miss Hanakael, actually - and he was sending his longing to him, via pretty naughty prayers. Yes, he was a bit of an ass.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/18, 08:26 am

"I love you too," Castiel replied in a whisper. He gave Dean and Mira one last tender look, then settled back down on their bed, closing his eyes. Taking his angel form at the last moment to help their daughter out had drained him.
Speaking of Mira, she snuggled close to her daddy, clenching her tiny fist in the fabric of his shirt, sighing softly.

It did not take long for Hanakael to show up in the room after a few of thosr kinky prayers. He looked both a bit mad and aroused, both because he now wanted some alone time with his soulmate and ... Found out they were not alone.
"Speaking of the devil," Rowena said with a grin. "Hello handsome." she moved closer to Hanakael, only to piss off Crowley.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/18, 09:01 am

Dean quickly made sure that Castiel was alright one last time before silently stepping away and out of their bedroom, deciding to give him time to sleep a bit. He closed the door behind him, and looked down, feeling Mira scoot closer to him and pull a bit on his shirt.
Gosh, he could have cried. That was his daughter. He had made her - he had made her with Castiel. He gently brushed his lips against her head, before deciding it was the case to get her dressed. "Let's get you some clothes, eh Mira?", he cooed to her. "Then you'll probably need rest too."

Crowley rolled his eyes, glaring at Rowena. "I'll repeat myself - hands off, mother. He is my man." Then he tgrew a sultry smile in Hanakael's direction. "Hana, darling. I missed you", he drawled, rejoicing at his soulmate's annoyed-and-aroused state.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/18, 06:55 pm

Mira had closed her eyes already. Being born was actually much harder than expected, she'd somehow wished she had waited a bit longer!
Fortunately enough, Sam and Eileen were coming back from their room with a set of baby clothes. Sam couldn't prevent a goofy smile from forming on his lips. "Dude, she looks so tiny in your arms!"

Rowena forced a smile at Crowley, but found his jealousy sort of cute.
Hanakael sighed heavily, and walked to Crowley's side. "How do you think I have felt?" He looked around, then sighed again. "The nephilim is born, isn't she?"

Last edited by Mary on 25/09/18, 06:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/18, 07:32 pm

Dean beamed at his brother, an equally goofy smile on his lips as he lifted his eyes from Mira's sleepy form. "Right?", he answered excitedly. "She is so small!" He looked at her fondly. Eileen smiled at that cute scene. "It's better to get her dressed now", she said then. Dean agreed with a nod. "Where do we go change her? Cas is resting in our room."

Crowley nodded. "She is. She's healthy, and Castiel survived the ordeal. Actually he was pretty smart about it. We didn't even have to cut him up."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/18, 08:58 pm

"Well. Why not in Cas's old room? Maybe we could rearrange it a bit later to make it hers," Sam suggested with a fond smile.

"..." Hanakael pondered over it for a moment. "How did he manage to get her out in that case ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/18, 09:16 pm

"That's a great idea", Dean approved, walking to Castiel's old, by now abandoned bedroom. He opened up the door and flicked the lights on. "Even if, maybe we should keep her in our own room for the beginning", he added, gently laying her belly up on the bed.

Crowley hummed. "He changed in his angelic form, if I understood it right", he answered. "We had to close our eyes, of course."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/18, 09:19 pm

"Of course, she's too young," Sam replied, as he gave Dean the diaper first. "But you know, with time, you'll be relieved to know she has her own room, with all of her stuff in it."

After a few seconds, Hanakael nodded. "Of course. It makes sense." He looked around a bit, then back at Crowley. "Are we waiting for something?" Being turned on by prayer then cockblocked was still frustrating.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/18, 09:29 pm

"That's for sure", Dean said fondly, starting to slowly change his daughter. Well, he knew theory - Eileen had made him read a couple of books about childcare -, so he managed to actually put the diaper on correctly, concentrating very hard. Then he asked for the clothes, before remembering he had to tell something. "We've called her Mira."

Crowley held back a smirk. "Not really." He took a hold of Hanakael's arm, feeling it up. "You can take me home, sweetheart", he purred, before throwing a last glance to Rowena. "If you wish to see the little one. Dean is in a rather good mood right now. He may forget he wants to kill you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next