Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water Empty Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Gravirei 27/05/18, 11:11 pm

Dean felt terribly nervous as he waited for Hanakael to show up where they had called him. Sure, Castiel had assured them he'd come, without any problems, but his doubts weren't so easily quelled. After all, how to blame him. He had many reasons to doubt the angel. He was so impatient he was probably annoying everyone,  walking back and forth and grumbling by himself.
Eileen,vat Sam's side, looked at Castiel, rolling her eyes a bit and signing, "Does he ever stop?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Mary 31/05/18, 08:57 pm

Castiel sighed, and signed back to Eileen. "He's always worrying a lot, sadly." Then, he turned to his soulmate, who he tried to stop from his neverending stomping. "Dean-"
He shut his mouth when Hanakael suddenly appear with Crowley.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Gravirei 31/05/18, 09:09 pm

As soon as Dean caught sight of Crowley, he groaned so loudly one could have swore he had let out a roar. "I knew he would have brought HIM!", he hissed at Castiel and Sam, angrily pointing at Crowley.

Crowley rolled his eyes, hands in his pockets, looking completely nonchalant. "Well, don't I love the warm welcome only the Winchester can give me", he commented sarcastically. "Hello to you too, Dean. Castiel, Moose..." His eyes lingered on Eileen, a curious expression on his face.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/05/18, 09:15 pm

Sam sort of stepped between Eileen and Crowley, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, as if to say 'Something happens to her and I'll make sure no one can ever remember how you looked like'.
Castiel sighed, and soudlessly begged Dean to not overreact. "Hanakael," he then sighed, looking back at the angel. "I thought your decision had been made?"

Hanakael nodded softly, yet stepped closer to Crowley. "Were you in my place, you couldn't have resolved to do it either. Crowley is my soulmate. And I'm glad we could finally set our differences aside to focus on what brings us together."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/05/18, 09:29 pm

Dean snorted loudly, wearing an incredulously outraged expression on his face. But he did listen to Castiel's silent request, and just turned his back to Crowley and Hanakael, mouthing something on the lines of 'unbelievable' and 'this is so stupid'. Eileen just decided to keep quiet, following the conversation just by reading lips. She stepped closer to Sam, though, to reassure him.

Crowley smiled, visibly satisfied with Hanakael's answer. "Well said, darling", he drawled, lifting one hand to dust his suit jacket a bit. "And in case some of you bloody jackasses were wondering, yes. We do have things that bring us together." He followed Sam's protective movement, and a grin stretched on his lips. "Aw. Little Sammy has a girlfriend", he hummed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/05/18, 09:35 pm

"Shut up," Sam instantly replied, his jaw tense.

Castiel sighed again, even when he glanced at Dean. "So, this is it, then. You've fallen." He seemed a bit sad to see it with his own eyes. Hanakael just shrugged it off.

But since Dean was looking away from them, maybe he would be the first one to spot angels appearing near them, to corner them. There were short of a dozen, so it would be quite a bunch to deal with.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/05/18, 09:48 pm

Crowley stepped further, hands back in his pockets, his expression definitely telling he wouldn't take any bad word about his soulmate having fallen - when Dean, who was facing one of the corners, widened his eyes at the sight of all those angels, standing in a menacing flock, their weapons unsheated. "Guys", he said out loud, taking a step back and unsheating his angel blade himself, "we have visits."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/05/18, 10:09 pm

Sam cursed and got out two angel blades out of his jacket, giving one to Eileen, and signing to her to stab an angel with it if necessary.

"In spite of your wardings, you can't hide your combined tainted graces." An angel using a woman vessel, tall, with blonde, wavy hair, walked their way, her blade out.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/05/18, 10:19 pm

Eileen accepted the blade and gave Sam a curt nod, adopting a fighting stance. Dean stepped close to Castiel, blade out, protectively, even if he knew his soulmate could well defend himself. He couldn't help it.

Crowley looked at the angel woman, disinterest plastered all over his face. "Oh, I see. Like the good lapdogs you are, you followed our... stench. Am I right?", he said, a sneer making his lips curl. He stepped menacingly towards her, sliding his hands out of his pockets. "Well, what a shame. This is a private party. You're not on the list."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/05/18, 10:46 pm

The angel - known as Yenael - frowned and stopped not so far from them, glaring at Crowley. She was trying to see just how dangerous he could be to her. "That's a shame, but we cannot let abnormalities like you to exist-" He shut down and glanced at another angel, who was coughing, and wheezing with pain. Hanakael had not noticed it yet, but he was clenching his fists.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/05/18, 11:02 pm

Dean ha noticed thay weird coughing too. He didn't know what was happening, but he still stood in full guard.
Crowley, on the other hand. His lips just curled into a smirk that said lots without needing any words. "Well, darling. I don't really think you are on choosing terms here. You see... either you leave, or you will find yourself staring at your own guts spilled all over the floor before you get to say 'abnormalities' another time. Now, that's the actual choice." He glanced back, briefly, seeing Hanakael clenching his fists, and understanding now why the other angel was in such pain.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/05/18, 11:12 pm

"...What are you doing," Yenael said, glaring at Crowley. She was convinced that he was the one attacking one of her men, yet Hanaek had followed the demon's glance. He looked down at his first, then back at the angel. Castiel barely had the time to yell "NO", before he opened his fist and clenched it hard, causing the angel's vessel to explode.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/05/18, 11:22 pm

Eileen, at Sam's side, flinched at that sudden, gore-y show. She took a step back, trying desperately to understand what had happened, her eyes wide in horror. Granted, she had witnessed a lot of terrible things, but that had been too sudden. Dean turned fully towards Crowley and Hanakael, shocked himself. "What the fuck!", he breathed, eyes quickly flicking on Castiel, worryingly questioning him. "What the FUCK", he repeated. Crowley simply shook his head, tutting. "What a shame. Such a waste", he simply observed, eyes flaring red as he stared at Yenael once again. "Last chance. Bail or get blasted like your friend over there."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/05/18, 11:37 pm

After the first angel blasting, Sam had gone fully in front of Eileen to prevent her from seeing the pool of blood where the angel used to stand.

Yenael took a step back, horrified. But then she frowned and opened her shirt to reveal an angelic "kamikaze" tattoo, before she rushed towards him. She never reached him, though, since she desintegrated halfway.
"Hanakael," Castiel said, scolding the angel. He was however hesitating to confront him directly, given how easy it was apparently for him to kill one of their kind.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/05/18, 11:55 pm

Crowley let out a slightly protesting noise, distaste written all over his face. "Do you mind paying attention just to your boyfriend, Castiel?", he asked, then looking at Hanakael. "Darling. Please. No more exploding", he gently scolded him, pointing at his shoes, where some pieces of... something had fled and got stuck. Then he turned around, cracking his knuckles. He seemed to study the startled formation of angels before pointing at one of them. His eyes flared red again, and, with a clean flick of his wrist, the angel yelled as the vessel he was in burned from the inside out.

Eileen grabbed Sam's shirt with her free hand, stepping next to him again, managing to cool her head down again. If he wanted to protect her, she wanted to cover him too.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 06:09 pm

The remaining angels looked at each other, and quickly fled the place, finally understanding that they were unprepared to face both Crowley and Hanakael given their recent update.

Sam threw an alarmed look at Dean, and mouthed to him "We should get out," trying to lead Eileen with him. What if Crowley decided to suddenly blast them out too now?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 06:18 pm

Dean just nodded at Sam, gesturing briskly for Castiel to follow them out of that damned place. He needed time to wrap his head around what he had just seen. Eileen grabbed Sam's hand, but keeping the blade tight in her free hand still. She was ready to defend herself.

Crowley, on the other hand, didn't seem to understand why everyone was suddenly in such a hurry. "Leaving so soon?", he asked, his voice sounding almost honestly disappointed. "I thought you schoolboys wanted to have a nice chat." His smile was all but reassuring as he faced them once again. "Changed your mind?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 06:22 pm

Sam swallowed hard, and tightened his grip on Eileen's hand.
Castiel, on the contrary, stopped and froze. "What tells us you won't try to end us now in the blink of an eye? Especially you," he said, pointing at Crowley with his blade.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 06:37 pm

Dean just froze on his spot too, his jaw tense. When Crowley took a step towards them, he instinctively took one too, his armed hand in front of Castiel, defensively.
The demon rolled his eyes, rising his hands in a mocking gesture of surrendering. "Because, unlike that moron at your side, I didn't come here with the intention to harm, stab, or maim anyone. ... well. If we don't count those who try to hurt me, or Hana, or our bond first. In that case, I'll call it legitimate defence."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 06:42 pm

Castiel laid his hand on Dean's shoulder, to prevent him from walking closer to Crowley. "We wished to talk to Hanakael in private. It's a given we couldn't possibly harm him, so could you please grant us some privacy?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 06:46 pm

Crowley squinted suspiciously at him. He glanced briefly in Hanakael's direction. "I don't see what you possibly need to keep from me", he stated flatly. "But, if he agrees. I'll leave you at it." It was true, they couldn't possibly harm him in any way. He took some steps back, to get by his soulmate's side once again. "Do you agree?", he asked curtly, in a low voice, giving his back to Castiel.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 07:19 pm

Hanakael clearly hesitated. "I think I could give Castiel a hearing. I will find you back a bit later." He brushed his fingers against Crowley's. "Do you wish for me to find you back at the mansion?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 07:34 pm

Crowley smirked, lips curling to show his teeth. "Darling. After all this movement I've seen you doing, I have a far more specific room where I want you to find me", he purred lowly, curling his fingers around Hanakael's in a brief, meaningful gesture. "Don't keep me waiting." He turned towards the group behind him again, simply waved his hand at them, still with that same smile. "I'll be seeing you, boys." And with that, in a blink, he was gone.
Dean was wishing he could be in Eileen's situation and never have to hear what he had heard.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/06/18, 07:38 pm

Castiel slowly facepalmed from what he had heard, trying to hide his own embarrassment. Hanakael merely cleared his throat. "So. You wished to talk to me?" He was trying hard to hide how flustered he was by Crowley's words, and how much he wanted to follow him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/06/18, 07:50 pm

Eileen seemed pretty confused as to the reason of that suddenly uneasy atmosphere. She doubted it was because of the blood and mutilated corpses. She gently pulled on Sam's shirt, to have him look at her. "Why does everyone look like they just walked into someone getting naked?"
Dean just loudly cleared his throat, nodding. "Yeah. Uh..." He nodded to Castiel, inviting him to talk. They had discussed about it previously, and they had decided that the angel was probably the best person to start talking first. "We wanted to talk, yes. I don't get why you had to bring Crowley, to begin with", he added then, incapable of keeping that for himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next