Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Astronaut5: The star in our lives

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives Empty Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Mary 03/07/18, 06:31 pm

I needed to make that sappy title, hence new topic.

It had been a bit more than six months only, but Castiel had told them that Nephilims were known to grow fast. Besides, his belly felt like it might tear apart any second now, and walking had become the most painful task ever. He always had to use one arm to help carry this extra weight, so he'd rather sit or lie down most of the day, to rest. Their daughter was becoming quite lively too, kicking and shifting positions so many times a day he wished he stopped counting them after 10 times. On that day, though, he seemed much more in pain than usual, and even Rowena couldn't help to ease that down with her remedies.
"Oh come on, don't die on me," the witch pleaded, as she prepared another potion, hastily. "I'm almost there!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Gravirei 03/07/18, 07:19 pm

DAAAAAAAWW

"If you don't want him to die and me to hurt you, what about you work damn faster!", Dean barked to Rowena, holding Castiel's hand tight in his. During that last week he had basically never let it go - and he had become increasingly frustrated and angry the more his soulmate started to show the signs of his terrible pain.
"We're working as fast as we can!", Eileen said as she passed ingredients over to Rowena, trying to reason with Dean as gently as she could. Because that was a difficult situation, after all.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/07/18, 08:21 pm

"If I had been told beforehand that you'd be such a bloody moron, I'd have never given that pill to Castiel in the first place," Rowena let out, infuriated. She was so tired herself, and so angry at Dean for being this shitty, she didn't even think twice about what she had just said. Actually, Castiel was in such pain he didn't even notice it himself. Yet.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/07/18, 08:36 pm

Eileen actually froze on the spot when Rowena let out those words. Oh God. Oh God, she had said it. What now?
Dean himself actually didn't notice immediately. His brain had only caught the part about him being a moron, and so he had opened his mouth to throw an equally endearing insult, infuriated - but then, the other words finally registered, and he just stopped dead on his tracks, mouth slowly closing as his eyes drifted from Castiel to the witch. "... you'd never give him what pill, sorry?", he asked slowly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/07/18, 08:46 pm

"..." The weight of her words sunk in, and Rowena cleared her throat, as she began to work faster on her remedy. "Just a- painkiller, it's nothing," she lied outrageously.
Wheezing, Castiel frowned, and thought about it for a split second. "Are you talking about the one I ate before my... sudden pregnancy?" That sounded so, so absurd he almost couldn't bring himself to believe it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/07/18, 08:58 pm

Dean's nostrils flared, jaw tensing as he fully turned to face Rowena. "I won't repeat myself. What the hell are you talking about - what pill did you give him before his pregnancy?" No. It couldn't be - it couldn't be all her fault if Castiel was in such pain, and his life was endangered. It was too much to do, even for her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/07/18, 09:02 pm

Rowena hesitated, pressing her lips together. But Dean was being so rude right now, she just couldn't bear it anymore. "Alright, you know what? Yes. It's me. I gave Castiel a pill that would alter his body and make him ready to bear your child. Why? I have no bloody idea, but here we are, so I'd like you to remember that I'm also the reason why you're expecting a baby daughter and I'm the one working my ass off to save both her and your bloody soulmate !" She had all but yelled the last part, defying Dean with her death glare. Maybe she would have kept her calm if she had slept more than 5 hours in the last 3 days.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/07/18, 09:11 pm

Dean kept still for five, endless seconds as he just stared at Rowena. He was breathing so heavily that his whole body seemed to move with him. Then, just like that, he pounced on her, hands in front of him, in the clear attempt to try and strangle her. "YOU-!", he snarled, as Eileen tried her best to keep him back. "Sam! Sam, I need your help, please!", she yelled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/07/18, 09:34 pm

Sam dropped everything he was gathering in that moment to rush towards them and grab Dean's arms to pull him backwards. "Dean ! Now's not the time," he yelled as well.

On top of their yelling was Castiel's sudden cry of pain, yet- in the blink of an eye, he had disappeared, and reappeared further away in the bunker, back in his bedroom.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/07/18, 09:40 pm

Dean snarled, trying to get free from his brother's grasp - God how much he wished to just kill that witch right now! - but it was unfortunately useless. "LET ME GO! Let me go - it's all her fault if Cas is HURT LIKE THAT", he yelled, before noticing that his soulmate was gone. And go into a panicked fit.
Which didn't get better as Crowley appeared into the room, snapping his fingers to immobilize him. "Easy there, tiger. If you want to kill her so bad, you'll have to het in line", he said tiredly. Yes, he was helping them for the moment, gathering the ingredients Rowena was using to make her painkiller potions.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/07/18, 09:45 pm

Rowena rolled her eyes as she massaged her neck. "Boy, it's so lovely around here! D'you bring the Swedish herb I asked you to?" She asked Crowley, extending a hand.
Sam looked back at the couch, where Castiel was lying just moments before, and cursed. "Dean, did he go far?" he asked his brother. After all, thanks to their soulmate thread, he should be able to tell, right?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/07/18, 09:52 pm

Crowley rolled his eyes himself, carelessly tossing the herb at her. "I am certainly glad my help is being appreciated as it deserves", he observed mockingly.
Dean squinted to concentrate a bit, before relaxing a bit. "He is still in the bunker", he told to his brother. "In our bedroom, I guess. Maybe he needed to lay down somewhere more comfortable."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/07/18, 09:55 pm

Sam sighed with relief. "Alright, let's go." He offered his hand to Eileen, to help her up so she could follow them.

Rowena forced a smile, and grabbed the herb. "Actually, I'd need more help. If you don't mind helping a dying angel," she added, gathering her things. "I need to get this painkiller done as fast as possible, and I'd go much faster with somebody already initiated to magic."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/07/18, 10:08 pm

As Eileen accepted Sam's hand to get up, Dean threw a last glare in Rowena's direction, but quickly decided it was much more important to reach Castiel. He walked quickly to their room, opening the door. "Cas? Are you here?", he asked, worried.

Crowley rolled his eyes. "Whatever", he just said, a bit spitefully. He crossed his arms, waiting for his mother to tell him what to do. ... something he'd never thought he'd do actually. Did he really have to listen to her now? Ugh.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/07/18, 10:13 pm

Castiel was clenching his teeth hard, actual tears of pain forming at the corner of his eyes. He seemed relieved to see Dean, but could make no move towards him, fists tight on the the bed sheets under him with all his force. Damn, did it hurt.

Rowena quickly gave Crowley some instructions so they could finish that potion quickly enough to bring it to Castiel. She did not think about the fact that her son had been wanting to kill her for months now, too focused into her immediate task of not letting that bloody angel die because of her stupid mistake.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/07/18, 10:27 pm

Dean all but rushed at Castiel's side, heart clenching painfully inside his chest as he saw how much he was suffering. "I am here", he said, trying to reassure him. He knelt at the side of the bed, grabbing his soulmate's hand. "I am here, I am not letting you go."

Crowley wasn't really thinking of mother-cide right in that moment, as busy as he was in getting that stupid potion ready... well, for the moment at least. He couldn't really allow for Castiel to die - who would have stopped Dean Winchester from going full-on psycho? Now, that was dangerous.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/07/18, 10:53 pm

Castiel tightened his hand on Dean's, breathing hard. He looked thankful, even through his pain. "I- I think she wants to come, Dean," he told him, his voice raspy.

Thankfully enough, two minutes later, Rowena sighed with relief. "It's done. Bring it to Castiel, I need to finish something else," she told her son, giving him a flask of the potion they had just made.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/07/18, 11:04 pm

Dean let out a shaky breath, looking honestly scared. "She wants to-" He turned to his brother and Eileen, helplessly. "How do we pull her out?" Granted, it did sound like a stupid question! But it was of vital importance now!

Crowley grimaced at the thought of having to go in a room packed with hunters AND a pregnant angel on his own - but he begrudgingly obeyed anyway, teleporting instantly in the bedroom. "I have your potion", he announced, studying carefully the situation in front of him. Which didn't really look too good.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/07/18, 11:09 pm

Sam opened his mouth, completely taken aback. That was a valid question. How. "Should we, uh. Call a doctor, to open...?" How did nephilims get born anyway?? The normal way? so many questions they should have thought of beforehand!

Castiel looked at Crowley, and extended a shake-y arm to him. "The potion first. Please," he rasped out.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/07/18, 11:27 pm

"Opening up is clearly the only option, but who can even do that here!", Dean answered, hands shaking and face growing paler. They really should've thought of this before. Eileen tried to think rapidly, but to jo avail, since she was just as clueless and scared as the two brothers. "We don't know any doctor! Isn't there - another angel who could help us? Someone who'd know how to not screw this up?"

Crowley walked to the other side of the bed to pass the potion over to Castiel. He kept to himself the comment on how many people he had opened up in his life - it hadn't been for medical purposes, after all. Mostly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/07/18, 11:40 pm

Castiel quickly drank the potion, and then sighed with relief. Thankfully enough, Rowena's medicine always worked quite fast, so he could already feel his muscles relaxing. "I don't think any surgical intervention will be necessary," he whispered, closing his eyes. "I'll talk to her."
Sam frowned slightly, and looked at Eileen then Dean, bewildered. Was Cas turning crazy after going through such pain?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/07/18, 03:51 pm

Dean seemed to be on the same page as Sam, because he just shared a bewildered, confused look with both his brother and Eileen before getting back to Castiel. "Cas, that won't be enough", he answered anxiously. "She has to get out, and without killing you - I think we really need a doctor", he added, his voice getting pained.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/07/18, 06:36 pm

Castiel gently squeezed Dean's hand. He seemed thoughtful for a moment, but then smiled softly. "Close your eyes," he said, his voice still a bit hoarse. "All of you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/07/18, 07:23 pm

Dean wanted to protest - closing his eyes? In such a gut-wrenching moment? Are we joking or what? But when he looked in Castiel's eyes, he saw nothing but reassurance. He shook his head, then finally close his eyes, still holding his soulmate's hand tightly in his own.
Crowley raised an eyebrow, confused, but he knew better than to argue with Castiel in that moment, so he obeyed. Eileen fretted to do the same thing.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/07/18, 07:43 pm

Since his brother himself had complied to Castiel's request, Sam did the same. Soon enough, the angel's grip on Dean's hand loosened a bit, and the room became filled with a very bright light for a few seconds. As soon as it died down, they could hear an infant's weak protest at breathing for the first time.
Castiel tightened Dean's hand in his once more. He had briefly changed to his angel form to help his daughter out of his vessel, and she now laid on top of his belly, eyes still closed and frowning slightly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next