Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Astronaut5: The star in our lives

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 13 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Gravirei 23/07/18, 10:12 pm

Crowley's smile grew larger. He leant in to gently kiss Hanakael, catching his lips in a long, soft kiss. "I love you too. And, I am really proud of calling you mine", he whispered, nibbling on the lower lip.

Dean smiled at his brother and thanked him, before walking back to his room with Mira in his arms, gently nuzzling her forehead. "We'll get a good nap - and then, we get to go out the three of us. You, me and papa."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: The star in our lives - Page 13 Empty Re: Astronaut5: The star in our lives

Post by Mary 24/07/18, 08:12 pm

Hanakael smiled back at Crowley, and gently ran his hand through the demon's hair. He said nothing more, merely relaxing against him.

Mira yawned again, and stretched a bit, only to lay a hand on Dean's mouth in the process, with her eyes closed. She looked adorable.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/07/18, 03:07 pm

Crowley relaxed under his soulmate's gentle touch, laying close to him as he lazily caressed his sides, back and forth, slowly and gently. He closed his eyes, sighing. Yes, he was happy.

Dean chuckled, kissing the small palm thst was now sprawled over his mouth as he entered his room and closed the door behind him. He carefully laid down on the bed, positioning Mira on his own belly, finding a comfortable position for both of them, and finally closed his eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13