Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats - Page 4 Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Gravirei 28/01/16, 09:27 pm

"It is now?" he chuckled, not really slowing or stopping his movements, even somewhat increasing them in speed. "Do you have that little self-control? I'm sure you do not want to come before the main act does actually begin, do you?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats - Page 4 Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Mat 28/01/16, 09:31 pm

Kid frowned, then had a grin while whispering at the other's ear. "Oh please, I can come more than once in a row... But do you want to make me come that bad, mister ?"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/01/16, 09:48 pm

"I guess that, since you're young, you can do that. But, will you be able to keep up with my experience?" Mihawk whispered back, licking his neck.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/01/16, 09:59 pm

Kid gritted his teeth, and regained some self control. Surely proud of him, he bend over to kiss his throat, even if that meant he had to escape his pleasant grip. Now he wanted more

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/01/16, 10:14 pm

Mihawk let him kiss his neck, then, gently escaping his embrace, he sat down on the bed, beckoning him over. "Aren't you tired of staying up like that, I wonder."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/01/16, 10:20 pm

"Oh please I was going to kneel..." Kid had a laugh and came closer. "How do you want me now?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/01/16, 10:26 pm

Mihawk looked at him, as if pondering over something. Then he finally spoke. "Hm. How about I kneel, instead?" He looked at him with a light smirk on his lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/01/16, 10:28 pm

Kid almost lost his breath at this demand. He gulped and nodded, speechless maybe for the first time of his LIFE !!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/01/16, 10:52 pm

"Well then, stop looking like someone has just told you that the sky is about to fall on your head and sit down." He sat up again, stretching his arms.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/01/16, 11:03 pm

"I'm not the only one with a big mouth here..." Kid finally sat on the bed, curious to see if the Warlord would really do it. He had strong doubts

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/01/16, 11:15 pm

Mihawk got before him and kneeled down, slightly parting Kid's legs more with his hands. He looked up at him. Did he see doubt here? Well, time to have him change his mind then. He took a hold of the other man's manhood and then, he gave a long, teasing lick from the base to the tip, looking straight into his eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/01/16, 11:19 pm

Never before, Kid felt that dominated with a man between his legs. It was a strange feeling, but it didn't displease him at all. Lust could be read in his eyes, and he didn't even try to hide it. His hand came to caress carefully the warlord's hair. "Oh it's quite a nice start, mister..."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/16, 08:53 pm

Mihawk took a hold of the hand that was reaching for his hair even before it could touch him. "You are not allowed to touch me while I do this." He shot Kid a smirk and then he went back to licking his sensitive skin, slowly, without fretting.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/16, 09:20 pm

"Tsh...I won't push your head, I just wanted to..do as a thank you..." He let his hand go anyway and his breath became heavier. "You're a teaser...so damn good teaser..."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/16, 09:40 pm

"Tch. I could go slower than this. Don't test me." The warlord purred, very pleased with Kid's obedience. He flicked his tongue against the tip of Kid's manhood, pressing against it, holding it in place with his hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/16, 09:50 pm

"Don't..." Kid moaned, his fingers tensed on the sheets. "Don't go...slower. It would be too... too hard. And I want to suck yours too..."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/16, 10:03 pm

"Hm, you want to?" Mihawk kissed all the way down to the base to the tip again, gently grabbing his balls. That kind of sex was one of his favourites. He got to see his partner squirming, it was intimate, and he could control the pace, despite what everyone thought.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/16, 10:07 pm

"Y...yes please..." Kid moaned, completely under his control. He didn't even dare to move, and was almost ashamed of himself. He believed he was stronger damnit !

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/16, 10:15 pm

"Good to see you've learnt to say please." Mihawk kindly mocked him before finally taking the tip in his mouth, sucking on it, carefully grazing the skin with his teeth.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/16, 10:25 pm

Kid growled, quite frustrated. Of course it was good, but he really needed more... Well. "I learn... really fast, you know ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/16, 10:58 pm

Mihawk decided that all that patience deserved a compensation. He took all he could of him in his mouth, until he felt the tip poking at the back of his throat. Then he swallowed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 31/01/16, 09:23 pm

"?!" A long moan escaped Kid's lips, who had lost all his cool for now. His breath became heavier, he even panted as he tried to regain his focus, completely overwhelmed by the feeling

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/01/16, 09:34 pm

Mihawk lightly hummed, beginning a slow pace on him, almost completely pulling Kid's manhood out of his mouth, brushing the tip with his tongue, and then going down again, as much as he could. Saying that he wasn't having fun in feeling the other struggling to mantain the focus would have been a terrible lie.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 31/01/16, 09:43 pm

"Oh god, Mihawk?!" His voice became hoarse, and he finally understood he had lost this game. He let himself go on the mattress, moaning his pleasure, having a hard time not to move or... to ask for the warlord to dominate him more. "Sh...I'm gonna come if you...keep going!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/01/16, 10:01 pm

At those words, Mihawk suddenly stopped his ministration, pulling off, wiping a small trail of saliva from the corner of his mouth. "Hm, and I guess you don't want that, do you?" He gave his manhood a few, slow strokes. He looked completely unfazed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next