Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

3 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) Empty The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mary 03/11/16, 08:33 pm

Smoker let out of dull grunt as his back hit the floor of the training ground. Beaten again. When it came to using his full capabilities, including his devil fruit's power, he won almost every single one of his matches against his colleagues. But for some reason, whenever he was forced to be reduced to his own fists and feet... There was always one defeating him. He munched a bit on his cigars, as he looked up at the woman who defeated him yet again. "The sun was in my eyes."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 08:45 pm

"Of course the sun was in your eyes" Fina smirked, giving him a hand to help him. "Last time it was wind too strong, and... oh yeah, before you were too hungry ~"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mary 03/11/16, 09:03 pm

Smoker grunted again and accepted Fina's hand to finally stand up. "I'm still hungry. We should probably get something to eat before we have to "welcome" the warlords later", did he sigh. He hated to just stand in line with everybody else and pretend he was a nice potted plant to prevent any of their """guests""" from wrecking havoc inside the base.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 09:05 pm

"First you will take a shower ~ You are way too sweaty" Not that the view was not exquisite, but well! The woman left her colleague on the spot, joining the locker room. She took less than 15 minutes to be ready though, waiting for the man in the corridor

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/16, 09:37 pm

Mihawk knew perfectly that arriving early at a meeting with the warlords was a terrible mistake. No one of his colleagues (when they decided to actually deign the meeting room with their presence) was ever on time. Ever. They were all huge divas, that was the truth. He sighed, walking around aimlessly, waiting to be called or something. "What a terrible place. They didn't even try to come and at least take me in a place where I could eat. Barbarians." He muttered, turning left in a corridor... and spotting a familiar person a bit further away. "... Fina?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 09:53 pm

Fina flinched, surprised by the voice she thought familiar... She turned her head towards, a smile appearing on her lips while she discovered the man who was walking towards her. "Mihawk! ... Well aren't you a bit early?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/16, 10:00 pm

"I am right on time, as usual." Mihawk smiled right back at her, walking to get near to her. "You haven't changed one bit from the last time we met. You're as beautiful as ever", he added, gently grabbing one of her hands and bringing it to his lips to kiss it, his smile now a faint smirk. Oh, yes. The last time they met.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/11/16, 10:05 pm

Smoker finally found his belt back, and slid it inside the loops of his pants to tie it properly. He did not bother with drying his hair, merely brushing a hand through them, and went out of the men's locker room, to join Fina. He frowned a bit however when he recognized her from afar... and frowned deeper when he understood that a warlord was forcing some seducing moves on her. In a foul mood, he made his way towards them fast, intending to send the rude man away.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 10:10 pm

Fina blushed a lot when Mihawk talked about their previous encounter. Certainly it had not been quiet... at all. "How flattering of a great man like you, to be called beautiful... I'm not supposed to blush that easily damnit" She scolded herself, pinching her cheek.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/16, 10:28 pm

Mihawk smiled again at her. How... cute of her to blush like that to a mere compliment. As if he had never told her before. He glanced behind her though, and let go of her hand - after brushing some wild strands of hair behind her ear. Well now, someone didn't see happy at all of what he was seeing.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/11/16, 10:46 pm

"Hey, you. Get away from her," snarled Smoker at Mihawk, as he finally reached Fina's side, placing a hand on her shoulder. "The meeting room for warlords is down the hall, on the left," he added, as he munched angrily on his cigars.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 10:51 pm

Fina raised a brow, quite... surprised by Smoker's intervention. "What the... Is that a way to talk to someone, vice-admiral?! Mihawk was greeting me!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/16, 11:01 pm

Mihawk frowned, a corner of his mouth lifting slightly, forming a sneer. "Rude." He got back his composure though, at Fina's words. "That is right, Vice Admiral, I was merely greeting Commodore Fina. Good day to you too." He tipped his hat at him, a glint of mockery in his eyes, but careful to sound neutrally polite.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/11/16, 11:11 pm

"Get outta my sight," was the only thing that Smoker snarled back at Mihawk, convinced that he had foul intentions towards Fina. And he was not going to let any of that ever happen. Little did he know about them and their history, though.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 11:15 pm

"What the... SMOKER!" Fina shouted suddenly, turning around to face her colleague, hands on her hips. "You will stop to act like a barbarian right away! You cannot treat a friend of mine like THAT!" And she was very bossy when she wanted, that woman

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/16, 11:21 pm

Mihawk regarded Smoker with an ice cold stare, his arms crossing on his chest, eyes narrowing. "... besides, I'll let you know that the meeting room where I should go, as you so kindly suggested, is still closed. Because no one apparently expected someone to show up on time."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/11/16, 11:29 pm

Smoker looked at both of them in disbelief. Well. More at Fina. "Since when have you been friend with that... with Hawkeyes ?" Did he ask, frowning back. Oh no he didn't like that idea. Had the pirate already brainwashed his dear friend ?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 11:33 pm

"Since one day, he kicked Doflamingo's non existant ass for being agressive towards me" Fina frowned back, not really pleased by her friend's behavior

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/16, 11:40 pm

Mihawk chuckled slightly at Fina's words, then he gently touched her shoulder, not letting his hand rest there though. "I appreciate you defending me, Fina. Although your friend doesn't seem very convinced, I can't really tell him off for his mistrust. I am a pirate, after all. Of course", he added, his glare on Smoker again, "that is no reason to be rude. We are supposed to be on the same side, no?", he smirked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/11/16, 09:23 pm

Smoker did not answer Mihawk's question. At least, not right away. He looked at Fina, still stern-looking. Then... for a few seconds, he looked sad. But turned on the side, and inhaled deeply from his cigars. "Whatever. I'll join the others. Do whatever you want with that... friend of yours." And, as he wasn't expecting an answer, he went away.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/11/16, 09:32 pm

Fina was not a woman ready to accept that kind of behavior. So she caught Smoker by the shoulder, forced him to turn then projected him on the floor. Her foot came on the man's chest, her eyes full of fire. Not literaly but you got the idea. "Did you dare to treat me the way you just did?" Look at that beautiful dominant woman!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 05:07 pm

Mihawk just stood there, observing the scene, impressed by Fina's move. He didn't say anything though. He decided it wouldn't have been nice to interfere more than he already had. To be completely honest, he was ready to step off, if the argument between the two got more personal.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/11/16, 08:40 pm

Against any other opponent, Smoker would have just used his powers to slip through, and would have probably smashed the person's head in the next wall. But... Fina really caught him off-guard. And she was showing such authority that he didn't even know how to answer that. Hell, he even looked guilty as he averted his eyes from her. "Alright. I've been a dick. 'm sorry."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 08:46 pm

"Good !" Fina stepped back and stretched, before looking at Smoker, then at Mihawk. "Now I'm hungry. Shall we?" Yes, she was implying that the two men had to follow her. Had to

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 09:44 pm

Mihawk blinked, loosing his speech for a second. Then he chuckled, amused by that display of pure authority. What a woman indeed. "Aye, madam", he said, getting ready to follow her, a smirk on his face. That day was going to be more interesting than he thought.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next