Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats - Page 8 Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Gravirei 14/02/16, 02:54 pm

Mihawk hummed, stroking Kid's hair. "Prepare me well." He let out an aroused sound, hissing as his fingers brushed against a sweet spot inside him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats - Page 8 Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Mat 14/02/16, 03:02 pm

"I will, don't worry." Kid looked up with a smile. It pleased him to feel the warlord so... aware of pleasure. That deserved a reward, and he didn't wait for long before taking his whole length into his mouth, his fingers gently stretching his inside

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/06/16, 11:11 pm

Of course preparation was never that pleasurable - it was nothing more than a boring inconvenience, especially when he was the one that had to endure it. Though, he had to admit, that brat knew what he was doing. And he knew way better than other partners he may or may not have had back in the days. Mihawk allowed himself to close his eyes. For once, why not simply enjoy the attention?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/08/16, 03:43 pm

Kid moved his tongue around the other man's length, before starting to suck it slowly, taking him deep. His fingers were still moving in it, stretching him, to the point he could add a third and even a forth one. There, if the warlord could bear with it, he knew he would be able to pounce him for good

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/08/16, 05:16 pm

Mihawk let out a soft grunt, his brows knitting in concentration, shifting a bit to make his situation a bit more comfortable. If that was even possible. Four fingers? Was all of that preparation really necessary? Granted, from what he observed, that brat was pretty well endowed, but... At least his mouth was providing a good enough distraction from the discomfort.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/08/16, 05:21 pm

Kid knew he was imposant, but to be honest, to feel Mihawk that tight around his fingers almost made him lost his mind. But the warlord would kill him, so he started to move his fingers back and forth, slowly, gently pressing against his sensitive spot before going back. He would be patient, and he would not stop to try to please him with his mouth and tongue to compensate for the pain

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/08/16, 05:51 pm

The warlord slowly relaxed under Kid's ministrations, even allowing himself to let out some low, pleased sounds from time to time, either when he licked at a sensitive spot or when his fingers pressed just the right place. The hand that was still nestled in the other's hair tugged at it a bit, as if to warn him. 'Do this for too long and it might end too soon for my liking.'

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/08/16, 05:53 pm

Kid understood the message and straightened, releasing his dick and retrieving his fingers, to gently lay down on the warlord. He kissed his throat, then his lips, with a smile. "Do you feel good or not enough ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/08/16, 06:05 pm

Mihawk arched his neck to give the other better access to it. "I feel pleased", he conceded with a small nod of his head, his voice almost playful, his hands tracing imaginary patterns on Kid's broad back. "But I hope for your sake that the... main act will be worth the preparation." His eyes were dark with arousal, and his voice low and a bit hoarse with lust.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/08/16, 06:07 pm

"It will" Kid promised with a smile. "But maybe we need to make you on top. I can lay down and you will go down on me at your pace, to begin with..." Of course the idea of seeing Mihawk on him was pretty arousing, but it was also all about letting the warlord know that he would be the master until the end

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/08/16, 06:18 pm

"Hm, maybe it's for the best. I didn't think you could be so thoughtful." Of couse he knew it wasn't about thoughtfulness, but a matter of dominance. He was genuinely surprised that Kid would actually give up the control he could have that easily. With that, Mihawk pushed slightly on Kid to have him roll off of him and lay down on the bed. The warlord climbed on top of him, sitting on his stomach. "I will let you choose if you want to see my face or not." He smirked down to him. "See, I can be nice too." He leant down and nibbled on the other's neck, leaving a trail of small red spots all the way to his shoulder.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/08/16, 06:21 pm

"I want to see your face, mister" Kid whispered while shivering under his kisses. "Because that way, I can try to make you feel good, you see..." And his hand brushed against the other's length, to illustrate his words. Because he knew that Mihawk would need that kind of pleasure

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/08/16, 06:33 pm

"Good then." Mihawk kissed him briefly on the lips. Then he sat up, reaching behind him for Kid's dick and, grasping it firmly, he lifted his hips and guided it to his entrance, slowly having it enter him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 07/08/16, 06:59 pm

Kid bit his lower lip but stayed still, pretty conscious it could be painful for his lover. His fingers wandered on the body, caressing his thighs and hips before brushing his length. "Are you alright?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/10/16, 05:33 pm

The good thing about being him was to have a good control over muscles and pain. Mihawk still took his time, however, taking deep breaths to get used to the sensation of being filled to the brink. That boy wasn't by any means small, after all. He blinked, then looked down at Kid. "I am fine", he reassured him, his hand going to cover the other one's. He moved a few times experimentally, slowly, taking him completely in each time, looking intently at his expression.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 16/10/16, 05:57 pm

Kidd was learning patience like no one succeeded to teach that before. It was almost torture to see the man on top of him, moving in such an erotic way. He gulped without realizing it, only focused on the other's movements, and the intense warm spreading in his half low of his body

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/10/16, 06:16 pm

For as much as he could deny it when people made him notice, Mihawk /loved/ to see his partners squirm. And he loved to be a tease just as much. He grinned an almost cruel grin down at Kid, his hips still moving at that torturous pace. "Like what you feel?" He made a brief dip down to lick at his neck and follow a trail of bites he had made a bit before.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 16/10/16, 06:36 pm

"Oh fuck" Kidd growled, indeed very pleased by the other man. "I'm... I want more...." And he was so eager to feel more, but so afraid of Mihawk going away that he did not dare to move to much. Maybe just...rolling his hips, as a reflex, to try to bury himself a bit more in this warm place

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/10/16, 06:52 pm

Mihawk didn't even try to pick up the pace. Instead, he almost stopped, one of his hands going behind him to grab Kid's balls, cupping them gently. His lips near his lover's ear, he breathed out - more growled, actually - "If you want more... then take it." The warlord bit Kid's ear and got up, his hands grabbing the other's hands to guide them on his hips. "Do it /your/ way."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 16/10/16, 06:57 pm

"You won't... get mad at me?" Kidd whispered, finally grabbing his hips to raise him. With that, he could finally give a real thrust into him, growling of pleasure

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/10/16, 07:09 pm

At the scorching pain that followed suit that hard thrust, Mihawk almost repented of his decision; he gritted his teeth, his nails digging deep in Kid's human arm.
Though. He /almost/ repented. Because going that deep, Kid had actually managed to hit a spot that made his knees weak, and his lips part in a gasp. "I won't..." he hissed, lust clouding his brain.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 16/10/16, 07:16 pm

Kidd contained a laugh, giving the man another deep thrust. "I am almost sure I read some... regret, in your eyes" The young man whispered, his hands releasing the hips to come on the thighs and caress them. He knew he reached the sweet spot in Mihawk, though, he understood quite well thanks to his shivers

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/10/16, 07:36 pm

The warlord laid his cold, piercing stare on the grinning brat that was under him. Maybe the ice of his gaze was a bit suffocated by the evident arousal in his eyes, but he didn't care. "Did I say something about regret?" He groaned at the second thrust, grinding his hips down to meet with the other's, his hands on Kid's chest to keep a minimum of balance.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 16/10/16, 07:54 pm

"No you didn't" Kid grinned, chosing finally a pace to follow, admiring the warlord on him. Since he knew he was not "little", he put his hand on the other's sex to try to ease the pain by increasing his pleasure

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/10/16, 09:38 pm

Mihawk growled again when he felt Kid reaching for his sex. Like hell he would've given up all of the control yet! His nails dug deep in his lover's chest, drawing blood; his hips moved following Kid's thrusts, keeping up with the rhythm without too many problems. Pleasure was building up in him; a long time had passed from the last time he had felt... full like this.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next