Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats - Page 2 Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 02:46 am

Mihawk lightly nibbled on Kid's lower lip, and then carefully sucked on his tongue. Meanwhile both his hands went exploring Kid's large body, even if the chains quite annoyed him in the process. But he could not let him free. Not yet.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats - Page 2 Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 01:08 pm

Kid began to feel really hot... This man knew how to play with his tongue, it was quite something. But he also knew how to do it. The kiss started to be more passionate, his tongue rolled up around his, slowly invading his mouth to taste it. God he could have come just with a kiss like that. But he needed more, so much more. And he wanted to give more...so much more

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 03:35 pm

Mihawk slightly shifted his tongue to allow the other man the access he needed. That brat was very unrefined in his ways, but, the Warlord had to admit it to himself, he knew what he was doing. He decided it was the moment to step it up a little, and so, while Kid was busy exploring his mouth, one of his hands just sneaked down towards his groin, gently squeezing it and feeling it up through his pants.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 03:44 pm

Kid had to break the kiss to take a deep breath, quite surprised by the last move of the warlord. "Hey, are you gonna take off this damn chains now?" He growled. It was clear he was already aroused, even if he was not entirely hard for now

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 03:47 pm

"Hm. Perhaps. I don't know. We don't want to risk you losing your mind and going back to Neanderthal again, do we now?" Mihawk purred deeply, quite content in feeling the other one so worked up already. "And well, you forgot to say a word there, Mister Eustass." He squeezed his bulge right a bit harder, looking at him straight in the eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 03:56 pm

"A word?" Kid arched a brow, surprised. He was not ashamed of letting the other man feel his growing erection, not at all. "You want to hear what, exactly, that I need a fuck?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 04:00 pm

Mihawk resisted the urge to smack that foul-mouthed brat on the head, and shook his head, furrowing his eyebrows in a slightly annoyed expression. "Please, I am not so vulgar as to need to hear things like... those", he spoke calmly. "I obviously meant that you forgot to say 'please'. But we will work on your vocabulary."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 04:03 pm

Kid growled again. "Oh come on, are you waiting for me to lick your shoes at the same time! I didn't know you were such a damn teaser!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 04:12 pm

"And I didn't know you could have such a submissive streak as to get aroused while chained and incapacitated to move." Mihawk just sighed and leant back on his armchair once again, crossing his legs and lightly resting his chin on his hand. It was pretty clear that Kid was a desperate case, and that all of that was taking him nowhere. He wouldn't have surrendered, though.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 04:15 pm

Kid gritted his teeth. This warlord was clearly something else. And if he wanted to be released, sadly.... He had to play along. "Please, mister Mihawk." He finally said, trying to temper his angry tone

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 04:24 pm

Mihawk regarded him with one of his rare smiles. Then he got up, and started freeing him from the chains. "So be it then. But be careful of what you do. Or you could lose more than just an arm, Mister Eustass." With a final flick of his wrist, the other man was free.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 04:27 pm

Kid stayed on the floor, quite aware of this fact. He smirked and bowed his head. "Thank you, mister... Now... How can I please you ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 04:31 pm

"We'll see about that." Mihawk purred, walking towards the room's door. "Get up, and follow me", he said in a low voice. It was not an invitation. Well, it quite was, but more of an order than anything else. He patiently waited for Kid.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 04:36 pm

Kid stood up without complaining and followed the master of the castle, quite curious. It was rare that someone succeeded to...order him around. Maybe he would find that really pleasant

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 06:17 pm

Mihawk leaded him for endless halls and rooms, never looking back at him a single instant. Then, they finally reached a room, closed by a heavy wooden door. The Warlord opened it. "Please, come in."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 06:20 pm

Kid needed a second to answer by a "thank you", before coming in and looking around him. He was rather curious to see what a room in such a castle looked like

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 06:30 pm

His bedroom was not pompous, nor exceedingly elegant. He was a man of simple tastes, after all. A nice and comfortable bed, a wardrobe, a painting, a bookshelf. An armchair near the fireplace. That was more than enough for him. He entered and closed the door behind him, walking straight to his bed, sitting on it. Then he beckoned Kid over with an elegant gesture of his hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 06:34 pm

Kid came closer, indeed, but stayed in front of him, his arms crossed as he was staring at him. "So what do you want, now? I hope you won't treat me like some women..."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 06:43 pm

"Like some women?" Mihawk raised an eyebrow. "And what do you mean with that?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 06:45 pm

"I bet you're a smooth one." Kid shook his head. "Telling sweet stuff and acting like they are princesses or some queens."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 06:51 pm

"Is it so bad to want your partners to feel special? And besides, I am sorry I have to be the one who tells you that, but you are the furthest thing that would come to my mind if princesses are concerned." Mihawk let out a deep chuckle. "If you don't want to do anything I'd do with a woman, suit yourself."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 06:57 pm

Kid chuckled too, then licked his lips while staring at the man. "I won't feel special like a woman. I will feel special if I have the right to touch this nice body you get... Mister."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 07:11 pm

Mihawk hummed. He fumbled distractly with the lower buttons of his shirt, looking the other man in the eyes, managing to open it completely even without looking. "So I got a nice body, hm? Wasn't I an old man until five, let's say ten minutes ago? You should make up your mind, Mister Eustass."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 07:16 pm

"An old man doesn't mean you don't have a nice body ~ That has nothing to do with it..." He bended his head a little, a smile on his lips. The view was more than nice. "Will you let me trying to... make you feel good?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 07:38 pm

Mihawk shrugged off his shirt, and crossed his legs. Then he slowly dragged his tongue across his lips, slightly leaning back on the bed, his stomach's muscles flexing. "Let's see if you are able to do that, or if you're all just talking."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next