Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats - Page 6 Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Gravirei 02/02/16, 12:02 am

Mihawk decided that it was only right that he touched the other man's body too. His hands slid on Kid's muscular torso and on his back. Then he went exploring down, and down again, until he could feel the light trail of hair of his crotch, caressing him teasingly right there.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats - Page 6 Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Mat 02/02/16, 08:23 pm

Kid moaned into the kiss, rather pleased. In a way, he was jealous of Mihawk who could make him feel so much with such light touches. His hand went to the inside of a thigh, caressing the skin right here before going up. Like his partner, he didn't go for his sex right away. He wanted to prove he could be patient too

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/02/16, 09:36 pm

Mihawk graced Kid with a tiny smile, proceeding to touch him, moving his hand swiftly on his sensitive skin. Meanwhile, he lifted his other hand up to his lips, gently pressing on them. "I don't have any lube in this room. And I don't think you'll have the patience to wait for me to go and retrieve some, right?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/02/16, 10:00 pm

"You're right..." Kid smirked and took his fingers in mouth, wrapping his tongue around them, to suck them the way he sucked his dick before. He didn't look away during the process, his hand brushing against his length

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/02/16, 10:31 pm

Mihawk slowly moved his fingers inside Kid's hot mouth, pressing against his tongue. "Good... I am very pleased about your obedience. You are so good. You will feel so good." He purred, still moving his other hand on Kid's manhood, pumping him slowly, brushing against his tip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/02/16, 10:35 pm

Kid growled with delight, very excited to be dominated by such a powerful man. He didn't stop to suck his fingers, his hips moving along with the movements of the warlord's hand. With two fingers, he circled his sex and pressed against the skin, before going up and down

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/02/16, 10:58 pm

"Ah, I would love to stay like this forever, but I really want to get to the main part, you know." Mihawk took his fingers out of Kid's mouth and went straight for his ass with both his hands, parting his cheeks to tease his entrance with his wet fingers.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/02/16, 11:01 pm

Kid growled and pressed harder against the fingers, licking his lips at the same time. "Enter me, mister...please. I'm dying for you, back there"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/02/16, 11:05 pm

"Your wish is my command." Mihawk purred again, leaning towards him to lick and nibble on his neck, sliding one of his fingers in without waiting any further.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/02/16, 11:07 pm

Kid smirked and spread his legs while sighing of delight. "Finally... Even if it's just the beginning, I guess ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/02/16, 11:14 pm

"Of course it's just the beginning." Mihawk hummed, another finger slipping in, beginning to move them slowly in and out, as deep as he could reach, curling them to find some sensitive spot. "You wouldn't certain compare two mere fingers to this, right?" He grabbed Kid's chin with his other hand, making hi look down at his erection.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/02/16, 11:25 pm

"Of course not..." Kid had a shiver, staring at him with a certain lust. "I bet it's... hotter... and harder than your fingers..."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/02/16, 06:47 pm

Mihawk smirked at him, scissoring his fingers inside Kid's ass, to prepare him. He didn't want to cause too much discomfort, and since they hadn't used any lube... He leant in to steal another heated kiss.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/02/16, 08:30 pm

Kid chuckled and kissed him back. He had the thought that maybe Mihawk kissed him to shut him up, and he was pretty amused by that. "Hm... I'm ready you know..." He finally whispered against his lips

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 08:25 pm

"Hm, are you?" Mihawk pushed him back, forcing him to lay down. Then he crawled over him, his eyes never leaving the other's. "Good. If you're so sure about it." The warlord grabbed Kid's muscular thighs, parting them. "I will go in then." Lifting up one of the other man's legs, he started prodding his entrance teasingly, not quite going in yet, despite what he had just said.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/02/16, 08:48 pm

Kid growled of frustration, his fingers tensed on the sheets as he was looking down. The view was arousing, but he needed more! "You said you will go, I'm still waiting." He smirked and pressed himself against the hard cock

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 09:13 pm

"Aren't you an impatient one." Mihawk smirked back to him and, with his grip stronger on Kid's legs, he finally entered him, slowly, to make the other man feel every single inch of his cock, not stopping until he was completely buried in Kid's tight heat. "Is this any better?" He purred.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/02/16, 09:30 pm

"Oh yeeees" Kid growled with delight. He was expecting such a sensation... the feeling of being completely full. He straightened up on his elbows, to feel him even better. "Oh mister, you are so good..."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 09:37 pm

"You say that, and I am not even getting started." Mihawk started to buck his hips against Kid's, slowly, sensuously, his fingers rubbing circles in his thighs' muscles. "I love how you feel around me. So hot and tight", he purred, licking his lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/02/16, 09:44 pm

"I guess the introduction was perfect already..." Kid whispered, his hips moving along Mihawk's. "Your... You feel so good, so hard" he couldn't help but putting his hand on the warlord' stomach, his fingers caressing the sensitive skin above his member burried inside him

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 10:00 pm

"Do I now? And aren't you displeased about the rhythm?" He was taking it slow, pulling himself out almost completely and then sliding back in completely, following the way the other man's hips moved against his own. "Or do you want me to... pick it up?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/02/16, 10:11 pm

Kid was impressed by his attitude. BUT maybe a little upset too. Was it that easy for the warlord to keep his cool? "Oh please mister, do whatever you need to feel... good." He smirked and tightened his inner muscles at the same rhythm

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 10:20 pm

"Ah, I get pleasure from others' pleasure, you see." Mihawk picked up the pace a little, going harder, trying to find a spot to make him tremble under his touch. One of his hands went to grab Kid's erection, stroking him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/02/16, 10:23 pm

"F...fuck" Kid couldn't help it anymore. His moans became louder, and he kept swinging his hips... harder, faster, to feel Mihawk deeper inside of him. In the meantime he pressed his fingers at the base of his cock, to feel how hard he was

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 10:47 pm

Mihawk let out a small grunt, his pace faster and harder minute after minute, panting a little. He lift Kid's legs to have them over his shoulders so that he could reach deeper inside him. That felt good, so good.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next