Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats Empty Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 12:14 am

Kid was not in a good mood. Like not at all. Well ok he was often angry, but this time he had a good reason! He lost a fight - can you imagine that - against that warlord bastard and was now his prisoner. Who wouldn't be angry, at his place? "Hey old man!" He shouted to the warlord, as he was sitting on the floor, trapped by chains. "Release me immediatly, you hear me?"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 12:24 am

Mihawk, the old man Kid was speaking about, was currently sitting on his favourite chair - a book in one hand, a glass of wine in the other one -, his legs elegantly crossed. With a deep sigh, he casted a very unimpressed glance at the rookie chained near his feet - Eustass Kid, was it? -, a light scowl on his elegant features. "And since when someone who loses a fight has the right to advance requests, if I may ask?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 12:27 am

"Since I don't want to grow old in this castle." The young pirate grinned, quite insolent. "You are boring as fuck. I have no reason to stay here." Not even the exquisite view he got from the spot he was sitting...

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 12:35 am

Mihawk fixed his piercing gaze on the young, reckless pirate. "No reason except losing a fight. You don't have much of a choice. Now, would you kindly shut your disgusting mouth? Your voice and rude manners are grating my nerves." He lowered his voice. "And you saw pretty well how not pleasant I am when I lose my patience."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 12:37 am

Kid sighed loudly, shaking his head. "So what, you're going to keep me here like a dog? If you want me out of your sight... just release me ~" Kid was getting cocky, pretty sure the warlord would find him so annoying that he would kick him out the castle

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 12:44 am

"You do bark like a dog, so yes. I am going to keep you there like a beast." The Warlord returned to his book, apparently unfazed by Kid's words. "You should really take some etiquette lessons, you know. Your manners are poor, and your choice of words tasteless. So neanderthal like. Disgusting." He nudged distractly at his face with his foot.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 12:47 am

"Oooh man, I offended your majesty? I am so sorry to hear that!" Kid's tone was definitly mocking. "I'm perfect the way I am, you asshole. You have nothing to teach me"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 12:55 am

Mihawk closed his book, putting it on a table right beside his armchair. He sipped at his wine, and then leant over Kid. "Nothing you can say can offend me. Your sole presence in the human kind is enough." He took a hold of Kid's jaw and forced him to look straight in his eyes. "It's a shame you aren't any more well mannered... a real shame."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 01:03 am

"Live in a dump for years, and we'll see if you're well mannered at the end..." Kid whispered, a cruel smirk on his lips. His eyes were cold, and he didn't try to escape...even if he couldn't help to glance at the man's lips. They were so thin... so perfect

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 01:10 am

His grip did not falter. And he did not miss the quick glance Kid had spared to his lips. They weren't calling him Hawkeye for nothing. "Luckily for you, I find barbarians quite... interesting." That wasn't a lie. His tongue flicked out, to lick lightly at his lower lip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 01:15 am

Kid looked surprised. A lot. He didn't expect the lick too. And it was....so exciting. He gulped, trying not to stare at the man but it was a lost cause. "Erh... I'm pretty sure you're more a...man going for women in pretty dresses and laughing like idiots." Poor attempt to be sarcastic, indeed

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 01:24 am

Mihawk's lips slightly curled up into a smile. "Basing your judgements on your impressions? So childish, Mister Eustass." He leant down more, his nose barely brushing against the other's now. "If I had to base my opinions on your looks, I'd say you only hook up with vulgar whores." He talked in a low voice, rubbing lightly his chin with his thumb.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 01:27 am

"Too bad, I'm a men lover." The pirate grinned again, but couldn't hold back anymore. The warlord was so....sensual, he could feel a well known warm spreading in his body. And without thinking more, he captured his lips for a hungry kiss

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 01:34 am

Mihawk dodged the kiss, the grip on the other's jaw tightening a bit. "Tch tch. What was that now? Attempting to seduce me? Not like that for sure." He went down on Kid's neck, licking at his skin and then leaving a trail of light kisses. "Try to enjoy the anticipation. Let's see if you are good enough for that."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 01:38 am

"Wha...!" Kid was confused, for sure. "I'm not trying to seduce you I'm just..." yeah, what did he try to do anyway! A shiver crossed his spine and he gritted his teeth, furious to be so weak. "Enjoy, with you? Please, who tells me you're good yourself!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 01:43 am

At those words, Mihawk suddenly stopped his trail of kisses just at the corner of Kid's lips. "You didn't... ? Ah, pardon me then. I mst have misunderstood. My deepest apologizes." The tone was slightly mocking there. He returned sitting straight on his armchair, as if nothing had just occurred.

Last edited by Gravirei on 25/01/16, 08:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 01:44 am

"You fucker!" Kid growled, quite frustrated. "Are you going to leave me like that now, seriously?!" Because it was quite obvious the youn pirate was aroused, indeed.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 01:52 am

Mihawk blinked at him, feigning innocence. "I don't quite get you. First you say you don't want to seduce me, then you get frustrated about me stopping... what do I have to do with you?" The glint in his eyes, however, was very non-innocent like.

Last edited by Gravirei on 25/01/16, 03:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 01:55 am

Kid was getting angry. But he was trapped, anyway, and couldn't escape. And most important, he didn't want to. "What do you want from me....mister." Oh it was a hard thing to say, for him

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 02:04 am

Mihawk regarded him with an appreciative nod and a small smile. That was a beginning. "More correctly, Mister Eustass..." He leant down towards him again, practically breathing on Kid's lips. "... what do you want from me?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 02:08 am

"I want to check...if you are as good as you seem to be..." Kid stayed still this time. He didn't want to be dodged again.... it had been quite humiliating the last time

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 02:16 am

"Oh. You mean with this?" With that last whisper, Mihawk leant in and kissed him slowly on his lips, his hand pushing gently on the back of Kid's head. It was slow, but by no means light, nor tender. He flicked his tongue out, tracing the other's lips, languidly asking for entrance.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 02:22 am

Damnit, the old man was good. Well. Not just good. But terrific. Without protesting, Kid parted his lips but didn't wait for him to come in...No, his tongue met the warlord's, to caress it, play with it, taste it

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 02:30 am

Mihawk decided to let him do that. His tongue met with the other's own, engaging in a passionate slow dance. His fingers rubbed at Kid's neck, lightly playing with his flaming red hair.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 02:37 am

Kid was not quite used to 'slow', but he did his best. The kiss was pleasant, not brutal, and he had to admit he enjoyed it a LOT. A shiver ran through his body, one more time. If only he was free.... but that way he had no control. And.... strangely? It pleased him

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next