-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats - Page 9 Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Mat 16/10/16, 10:21 pm

Kidd let a moaning out, clearly not in the right mind to stop himself to produce such sounds. The light pain he felt on his chest led to more pleasure, and he started to speed up his pace, his hand still stroking his lover with enthusiasm

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats - Page 9 Empty Re: Mihawk needs to teach manners to brats

Post by Gravirei 16/10/16, 11:30 pm

The stimulation was almost overwhelming; every thrust hit him just in the right place, and the added feeling of Kid's hand stroking him almost following the pace of their hips was nearly too much for him. Nearly. Mihawk intended on making that last still for a bit. Letting out grunts and small noises on his own, he managed to angle himself so that he could get his mouth on one of Kid's nipples, and bit on it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 16/10/16, 11:37 pm

Kidd twitched under Mihawk, his ears getting red. Yes it was indeed a weak spot of him, and he moaned louder, being even more enthusiast in his gestures. But indeed, he couldn't keep this pace much longer, thrusting one last time before his whole body became tense when he reached his climax

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/10/16, 11:45 pm

That was it! That was what Mihawk was waiting for. He had right the time to flash Kid a lust-filled smirk before shuddering and coming too, a long, low moan escaping his lips, his eyes fluttering closed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 16/10/16, 11:51 pm

Kidd growled, totally satisfied by the view he got. His grip on the warlord became softer, his fingers brushing the skin on his sides. Mihawk was such a great lover

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/10/16, 12:00 am

Mihawk slowly got down from Kid, flinching slightly at the uncomfortable feeling of being empty. He laid down at the younger man's side. "Well... that was... entertaining", he purred, accepting gladly Kid's softer touch and caressing him back gently.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 17/10/16, 12:02 am

Kidd nodded, agreeing totally on that. "You are fantastic. The best lover I've ever had, to be honest."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/10/16, 12:22 am

"Hmm? Quite the compliment you just gave me." The warlord graced him with a small smile. "You're young. You wil meet plenty of good lovers out there. Even if I admit I am pretty skilled." He leant in to leave a kiss on Kid's neck. "Same goes to you, actually. I admit I didn't expect that, but it has been a long time since I met someone that could be a satisfying lay. And you most definitely met up with my standards." He playfully bit the spot he had just kissed. He had a thing for necks. What, you still hadn't get that?
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9