Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities - Page 4 Empty Re: Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

Post by Gravirei 05/07/20, 03:07 pm

"Honestly, I wish I could just tell them. You're amazing, they should just be happy I found a boyfriend like you." Dean chuckled. "Hey, your brother would need to step over my dead body if he wants to get you in his kind of business", he answered. "I don't mind the stripping thing too much, and maybe I don't look like it, but I am pretty jealous." He walked up to Castiel and wrapped his arm around his shoulders, pressing their foreheads together. "I want you all for me."

Eileen huffed. "Yes, right. Well, Cas should prepare himself for days of endless nagging now", she signed. Well, for how happy she was for her brother, she was a little offended that he hadn't told her anything about this. They had always shared secrets before!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities - Page 4 Empty Re: Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

Post by Mary 05/07/20, 03:17 pm

Castiel softened up a bit, and closed his arms around Dean. He hadn't missed the 'too much' bit about his ~official~ night job. "Would you rather I stop working at the club?" He gently rubbed his thumb against Dean's back, in a soft gesture. "I could work into a dinner again instead."

Sam chuckled and shook his head. He finally sat down on one of the kitchen chairs. "You know what, Dean too deserves endless nagging. He had his sweet time teasing me any time you and I made plans for the night. Now it's my turn."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/20, 03:33 pm

Dean hummed. "I don't want to force you to change jobs just because we're in a relationship", he answered after a moment of silence. "I mean, I'm guessing they pay you well at the club. If you feel like this is what's better for you right now, then don't worry." He smirked at him. "What matter sto me is that I'm the only one who gets to date you when the place's closed."

Eileen laughed. "Good. Let's nag them like only younger siblings can do", she added, looking fondly at Sam when he mentioned their nightly plans. "Dean sounds way more annoying than Cas, though." Castiel had never made fun of her for wanting to get some time alone with her boyfriend. Maybe because he had felt a little guilty about doing the same thing behind her back with his own secret boyfriend. "Maybe I should help you torture him a bit."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/20, 03:45 pm

Castiel smiled back at Dean and pecked his lips. "When I'll be done repaying my loan, I'll quit. It should happen in less than a year." He sighed when he rested his hands on Dean's hips. "We should probably head to the kitchen, Eileen and Sam must be waiting for us.

Sam laughed and leaned back in his chair. "And he dared to ask me why I love you. Let's do this. I think he deserves way more torture than Cas, anyway."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/20, 04:10 pm

Dean sighed. "Alright. Let's go." He left a last kiss on Castiel's lips and disentangled himself from him, opening the door and following him to the kitchen.

Eileen grinned. "Glad to know that you love me for my evil mastermind rather than because I look pretty", she quipped at him affectionately before getting up from her chair to turn off the gas. She was putting the full cups and the spoons on the table by the time Dean and Castiel arrived in the kitchen. "You can sit down, I promise no one will yell at you", she started, both signing and talking.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/20, 04:21 pm

Castiel let out a sheepish smile, and sat next to where Eileen would probably sit herself, so that he could be facing Dean. He cleared his throat, and signed to his sister, instead of speaking out loud. "First of all, sorry for keeping it from you."

Meanwhile, Sam looked at Dean with an amused smile. Since he had gotten over the initial shock, he felt like teasing his brother a bit. "You know, you could have just told me. I wouldn't have been mad."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/20, 04:56 pm

Eileen sat down next to Castiel after laying a plate of biscuits on the table (store-bought biscuits, she still wasn't that good at baking nor did she have the time for it) and faked a pout when she saw him signing at her. "You'd better be sorry", she signed. "I am expecting you to cook dinner for me for the whole next week now. Or at least to bake me a whole cake. That's the only apology I'll accept", she added before throwing him a smirk.

Dean groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose as he sat down next to Sam. "C'mon - how was I supposed to tell you, even? You will admit that the conversation would've been kind of embarrassing", he protested. "And I know you wouldn't have been mad. I was just waiting for, uh, the right moment. I guess." He was clearly embarrassed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/20, 05:15 pm

Castiel smiled apologetically at Eileen, but he felt thankful that she hadn't been offended by his secrecy. "I'll do both," he promised, before he turned his attention towards Sam and Dean.

Sam scoffed. "It's alright, I get it. Speaking of waiting- how long have you two been a thing?" He made sure to sign that last bit as well, so that Eileen might follow the conversation as well. After all, both she and him deserved answers after having been kept in the dark for so long!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/20, 05:36 pm

Dean bit his lips and turned a little to allow Eileen to see him as he spoke, looking hesitant. "I'm... we've been dating for some months, by now", he confessed, hating the way he could feel himself start blushing. What was he, a middle schooler!? Get a grip, Dean! "A month or two after you two started to date officially."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/20, 05:53 pm

Encouraged by the surprised smile on Sam's face, Castiel went on, "We saw each other a few times at my workplace, and-" Oh lord, here came the lie. He bit on his lower lip, trying to make sure he wouldn't say anything to betray himself. "One night Dean- told me that he found me attractive. And I told him the same, and- we agreed to try dating."

"Looks like it worked out quite nicely for you," Sam commented with a smile. "I mean- you were always so eager about spending your afternoon with Cas," he said to Dean specifically, to tease him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/20, 06:23 pm

Dean threw a glare at Sam - even though the effect was ruined by his embarrassed expression. "Oh shut up, as if you aren't always over-excited like a puppy every time you are trying to talk me into staying at our place with Cas to leave this apartment to you and Eileen", he quipped back, trying hard to get the focus somewhere else - anywhere but on his afternoons spent alone with Castiel!

Eileen chuckled. "I'm glad, though. I was starting to get worried about how often you got out at night - happy to know it was just to get on secret dates with your secret boyfriend", she teased Castiel kindly. "I can't wait for mom and dad to learn about this."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/20, 07:03 pm

Sam chuckled. He had never denied how happy he was to spend some time - even 'private' time - with his girlfriend! He tried to follow her conversation with Castiel, but since the both of them were used to signing more than he was yet, he focused on his brother. "Don't worry, I won't tell mom or dad about it. I'll let you pick when and how they should learn about it- hopefully not by stumbling upon the both of you in their underwear."

Castiel's face flushed when she mentioned secret dates out - well. There had been some, granted, even when he worked. He had invited Dean to come over on their lace night and had taken lessons from one of his colleagues to give Dean his one and only attempt at a lap dance. Aaaand he shouldn't think about that with their two siblings in the room.
Thankfully, he was soon reminded that his parents would learn about his relationship, and sighed dramatically. "Of course you can't. That's alright, though. I've already warned Dean they'll want to meet him."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/20, 08:24 pm

Dean's expression morphed in a frown when Sam mentioned John. "Yeah, I... don't know how soon that will happen", he muttered. "I think I will tell mom soon enough, probably, but- I'll probably wait to be living on my own before I even try to tell dad. At least I won't have to live with his judgmental stares." He could already hear the man protesting that he needed a nice girlfriend to make babies with, and that was enough to make him cringe. He liked girls just fine, but he didn't want to be forced to get a wife if he chose to have a husband.

If nothing, probably Castiel should have felt grateful that on this particular day neither Dean nor he were wearing any lace-made pantie instead of boxers - because yeah. that had definitely happened. Eileen shot him an enigmatic smile. "Well. They're already going to meet Sam next weekend - if you want for it to be less embarrassing for you, you should probably take that chance and come with us." Was she trying to trap him into going to their parents together, so that most of their parents' attention would be on him rather than her? Maybe. Maybe, yes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/20, 09:05 pm

Sam nodded. "I understand." He sighed. "And don't worry. I'm sure mom will help me to cover for you should dad pressure you too much before you tell him about you and Cas." He gave his brother a smile, and an awkward pat on the back. "My only condition is that I never want to stumble on you and Cas in your underwear or less ever again," he added with a smirk.

Castiel sighed. Honestly, he didn't feel like facing his parents on his own with Eileen and Sam on the side - if Dean wasn't there, he might end up to be more pestered than his own sister or her boyfriend, who should be the main focus of the night. "Do you think I could invite Dean to come as well? If he is free, that is?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/20, 09:23 pm

Dean let out an embarrassed laugh. "You talk as if I actually wanted that to happen in the first place", he answered, punching Sam's shoulder a little. "But I solemnly swear that from now on, we'll be locking all the doors. And we'll put giant billboards outside the apartment that will say 'We're naked in here please stay out'."

"Of course. That's exactly what I want", Eileen answered candidly. "If we divide the pestering and embarrassment times four, it will be more bearable - right?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/20, 09:48 pm

Sam chuckled and elbowed Dean back. "Please don't. Just lock doors and make sure you don't go around half naked in other people's homes. Or pay attention to the weather. It had been raining for half an hour before Eileen and I got home, you should have expected us to show up sooner or later."

Castiel made a slight pout, but he was smiling. "Right." He took a deep breath, and looked at the two brothers in front of them. He politely waiter for Sam and Dean to finish their conversation before he would call his boyfriend.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/20, 10:24 pm

"Well, I hadn't noticed", Dean answered. "I wasn't outside with my head under the rain, you know." He turned to look at Castiel when he called for him, though. "Something wrong?", he asked, even though he knew that wasn't the case. From the little he had seen, the conversation between his boyfriend and Eileen had gone well enough.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/20, 10:36 pm

Castiel shook his head. "No. Well, not really. Eileen told me that she'd be introducing Sam to our parents on the next week-end, so I was wondering if you'd like to join us as well." He offered Dean a shy smile. "She's going to tell them about us, so they'll want to meet you anyway."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/20, 10:59 pm

Dean seemed to grow a little wary at that request. Well, this was happening way earlier than he had expecting, but - hey he couldn't really say no to Castiel after he had embarrassed him in front of their siblings, right? "Well - sure, alright", he answered in the end, with a tentative smile on his face.

"Great. Cas will call mom and dad afterwards to add two seats for dinner on Saturday", Eileen said with a smile. She had been able to get that Dean had accepted the invitation, and she couldn't be bothered to hide her relief.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/07/20, 11:25 pm

Castiel seemed to relax as well, until Eileen cornered him. "Wait- I thought you couldn't wait to tell them about my relationship with Dean," he both signed and said, only half-offended by her suggestion. And she wanted him to call them! He'd probably get a lot of questions on that phone call alone, for he wouldn't manage to lie if they asked him why Dean was coming!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/07/20, 11:43 pm

Eileen stared at her brother, trying to look as deadpan as she could while doing so. "What, do you expect me to call them?" She raised both her eyebrows. "Me?", she added, making the hand-sign for 'deaf' in the meantime so that he'd get the message. She grinned, though. "Besides he's your boyfriend, not mine. I already had to go through the pain of telling mom and dad about Sam - and you didn't even have to see him in his underwear." Well, she was allowed to be a little vengeful.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/07/20, 08:38 pm

Castiel sighed dramatically when Eileen scolded him about a supposed phone call. "Of course I wasn't thinking you'd call them," he replied with an epic eye roll. Funny enough, he was quite expressive around his sister. He even let out a half-embarrassed half-offended smile when he pushed her shoulder. "Complain all you want, but you and I know Dean is a treat to the eye." He arched a brow with a playful grin, at this point.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/07/20, 08:58 pm

Eileen snorted. "Maybe when he's not standing next to my own brother in his underwear", she quipped back. "Besides, you haven't seen Sam. Now, he's quite the sight, and not only because he's tall~" She threw a smirk in the direction of the two Winchesters', who were probably very confused (one of them) and very embarrassed (the other one).

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/07/20, 09:09 pm

Sam was indeed quite flustered, and quickly signed to them "I can read you," which got Cas to actually laugh out loud. "Don't worry, Sam. We're just teasing each other." He looked fondly at Dean too, before he finally took a sip of his tea. "Maybe we could go out and dine together, since Dean and I aren't a secret anymore," he said and signed at the same time. Having their siblings know about their relationship had seemed quite stressful at first, but Castiel was glad that it had happened, in the end.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/07/20, 09:20 pm

Eileen grinned at Sam, and showed him her tongue. "I know perfectly well that you can read us", she signed. "I just like to see you all flustered. You look very cute."
Dean in the end just shrugged and smiled at Castiel. "Yeah, that's a nice idea", he answered with a nod.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next