Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities - Page 2 Empty Re: Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

Post by Gravirei 29/06/20, 10:40 pm

Dean's smile froze a little bit. He straightened up on the bed to sit a bit better and face Castiel, looking suddenly on edge. "Well - not if you don't want to", he started hesitantly. "I mean, from the way you said it, it doesn't seem like you do and- whatever I say or do, it's not like I'm a horny teenager, we don't have to do anything if you feel like it's too early or if you don't feel like it-"

"Too bad for you - I've heard this Eileen girl is already dating Sam Winchester", Eileen quipped back, using his own name sign. "Maybe you know him. He's the most amazing man of the whole University. It's a shame, really - if only I had the guts to ask him out before he was taken", she sighed whistfully.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities - Page 2 Empty Re: Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

Post by Mary 29/06/20, 11:11 pm

Castiel shook his head, and smiled shyly at Dean. "No, it's alright. I want it, but I-" he wet his lips, and felt his face heat up. "I've never been intimate with someone before." There, he said it. It was just a matter of time before Dean laughed at him. He somehow felt safer by the door, because it meant he could just run out of the room of needed.

Sam chuckled, and stopped walking so he could bring Eileen close, and kiss her softly, with one of his arms wrapped around her waist. He felt so happy around her!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/06/20, 11:21 pm

But surprisingly enough, Dean didn't laugh. granted, if a girl had told him this, he would have just chuckled, maybe said something on the lines of "A beautiful girl like you? I can't believe it!" But this once it was different. This once... He cleared his throat, actually looking a little embarrassed as he smiled awkwardly at Castiel. "Well, uhm. if it can make you feel better, I've never... well, I've never been... intimate with a man before. So, it's kind of a first for me too."

Eileen chuckled in the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, gently playing with his soft hair. She sighed - it felt so nice and soft. Sam was truly a man made of dreams - his hair sure was, at least!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/06/20, 11:34 pm

Castiel finally seemed to relax. He smiled at Dean, and eventually moved away from the door so he could join his boyfriend on the bed again. "I don't have... any protection either, so if you don't mind keeping it simple- we could go on like this." He shyly reached for Dean's hips again, brushing his fingers just under his shirt.

Sam did notice that Eileen was playing with his hair, and he chuckled as well. Even when he broke the kiss, he stayed slightly hunched down, so that she could still reach his scalp. "I'm letting it grow, as you suggested." He had always liked his hair a little longer than normal until he met her, but had never dared to let it grow a little more, since Dean would usually tease him for it. And let's be real: Jessica had never liked his hair too long.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/06/20, 12:24 am

Dean chuckled, feeling a bit better now that Castiel was back at his side - and feeling even better when he felt his hands reach for his hips. "I definitely don't mind", he purred, cupping his boyfriend's cheeks. He leaned in for a soft peck on his lips. "Do you think it would be too much for me to ask to... get off our shirts?", he murmured, gently teasing him by nibbling and sucking on his lower lip before he could get the chance to answer. His own hands settled lower, on his sides, mirroring Castiel's.

Eileen giggled - it was an adorable sound, let's be honest - and she let go of him, looking a little shy for once. "You don't have to do it just for me", she signed, gingerly pushing a strand of her own hair behind her ear. "I just think it suits you better, that's all. You looked like a sad labradoodle with the haircut you had before." She half hoped that Sam didn't know the sign for 'labradoodle', and that if he knew, he wouldn't get offended. "But I have to admit I like myself a man with longer hair. And yours is so nice and soft - I'd keep touching it all day long." She raised a brow, her shy smile becoming cheekier. "Or all night." It could be taken as a joke, or not - but she did like to tease Sam a little.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/06/20, 09:36 am

Castiel let out a soft chuckle. "I don't think it would be 'too much', no." He parted slightly from Dean so that he could pull his own shirt off, quickly discarding it over to the side. Because of his night job, he didn't feel too self-concious about undressing in front of Dean - he had done so already, except with more glitter in the room - but felt positively nervous at the prospect of finally seeing Dean's bare chest as well.

Sam had indeed not caught up in the word 'labradoodle', but he did catch what Eileen meant. He smiled at her with fondness, and stroked her cheek with his thumb, while remaining thoughtful for a bit. "We don't see each other at night much, though." And it was true. They did have some dates in the evening, but Sam still lived at his parents', and Eileen lived with her brother, who didn't get out often enough at night for them to be able to make plans.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/06/20, 07:17 pm

Dean took a couple of seconds to hungrily take in the sight of his boyfriend's toned physique. His mind was assaulted by memories of him, frozen on his place on the nightclub's chair as Castiel's chest and back muscles glistened with sweat and glitter under the lights of the stage. He felt his mouth water, and had to force himself to look away. He risked to just tackle him to the bed and kiss him breathless. "Looking good", he purred when he got the courage to look at his boyfriend again. "I hope you'll like what you'll see, too." He pulled off his shirt as well - not without first throwing a smirk and a wink at Castiel - and carelessly threw it on the side, showing off his nice torso. And all his freckles.

Eileen sighed. "That's true." She and Sam were dating for a couple of months now - truth be told, she was growing a little restless with their lack of privacy and private time. "Maybe we could... convince my brother to have a sleepover at your place. With Dean. They'd play videogames and have fun, and we could have dinner together and finally be alone a little bit." She seemed a little hesitant. "If you'd want that, of course."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/06/20, 07:38 pm

Castiel bit on his lower lip when his eyes roamed over Dean's torso. He surely was mesmerized by the sight. One of his hands found its way on Dean's hip again, and he followed a line of freckles with the tip of his fingers, with a soft smile. "You look... handsome. I like your freckles," he said suddenly.

Sam smiled at Eileen, and massaged his neck a little awkwardly. "I have to be honest with you- I'd love that. But the trickiest part would be to convince them without giving out too much information. Dean would pester me endlessly if he knew we'd just be trying to get some privacy."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/06/20, 08:04 pm

"You look handsome too. But you knew it already", Dean answered with a grin. He knew that a lot of people tended to like his freckles. He felt secretly happy that Castiel was apparently one of those people too. "Yeah? You like them?", he murmured, scooting closer to his boyfriend. He gently kissed his neck, resting his hands against his chest to feel him up a little. "Good. You can ask to see them whenever you like", he added with a smichevious smile.

Eileen rolled her eyes a little. "He's such a kid", she observed with a small smile. "If you want, I can be the one tell him. If he tries to bother me about it, I'll just answer bluntly." She paused. "Answer that it's none of his damn business what I do with his brother, and that if he wants to fight me for your honor, he will lose."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/06/20, 08:36 pm

Castiel let out a chuckle, and ran a hand into Dean's hair. He sighed softly when he felt his lips on his neck, and closed his eyes for a bit. He actually felt quite flustered when a question rose in his mind, but it nagged at him so much he couldn't just ignore it. So in the end, he blurted out, "And if I feel like kissing them? Would that be alright?"

Sam actually laughed at the suggestion, and grinned at Eileen. "I'd love to see that," he let out as a reflex, before he signed it to her. "I'm sure that if it's you, though, he might not put too much of a fight," he added with a mischievous grin. "And I suppose the prospect of spending time with your brother might help."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/06/20, 08:52 pm

Dean blinked, and raised his head to meet Castiel's gaze. He chuckled in disbelief. "Really? Well - I mean, I'd have nothing against it. 'specially since I have freckles literally everywhere." Alright, that sounded naughty. "Only if I can kiss you all over too", he added with a wink, leaning in to leave a teasing kiss on his lips.

"Well, it's decided then", Eileen answered with a grin of her own. "I'll talk to him, and if he tries to be funny about it, I will remind him that I can knee him in the crotch at any given time, if I feel so inclined. And that it's not his business whether I want to smooch his brother in private or not", she added, gingerly wrapping her arm around Sam's.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/06/20, 09:16 pm

Castiel chuckled softly, and kissed Dean back. "It sounds complicated to do both at the same time, but you may kiss me to your heart's content." He wrapped his arms around Dean, and shifted a bit on the mattress until he could straddle Dean's lap, and finally press his whole body against his boyfriend's while kissing him.

Sam chuckled and smiled fondly at Eileen. "I love you." He then leaned in to kiss her again. "But enough talking about our brothers. We have a few hours ahead of us - what would you like to do?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/06/20, 09:33 pm

Dean let out a satisfied hum when he felt Castiel shift to sit on his lap, and kissed him back slow and deep. He gently ran his hands over his boyfriend's back, being mindful of not resting too much on the apparently sensitive upper back and instead slide lower and lower. Ending up playfully groping his ass and pinching his sides a little bit.

"I love you too", Eileen answered with a smile, after kissing him back. "I was thinking of maybe take a walk in the park? I've been told there is a little market today - they sell a lot of antiquities and interesting books. I thought you might like the idea."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/06/20, 09:51 pm

Castiel ended up chuckling a few times into their kiss, for he was surprisingly sensitive when half of his mind was already busy kissing Dean and exploring his bare torso with his fingers. He ended up pinching Dean's sides as well, breaking their kiss with a playful smile. "I have a feeling that my rear has caught your interest, as of late."

"I love the idea," Sam confirmed with a smile. He remained thoughtful for a bit on their way there. "You're studying to become an archeologist, right? Does that mean you'll be working abroad most of the time in the future?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/06/20, 10:00 pm

Dean grinned up at Castiel. "Well. You do have a pretty nice rear", he answered, trying hard to keep a serious expression even though Castiel's strange choice of vocabulary was making him almost crack up. "But, yeah. I tend to like butts. I can stop, if it bothers you", he offered with a smile that definitely said 'I really don't want to but I will if you ask'. "You can touch mine too, you know. I've been told I have a pretty damn good one too."

Eileen seemed to get a little thoughtful when Sam asked that question. "I would like to work on the field", she confessed, even though she seemed suddenly careful in her signing. "But I don't know how many chances there are of me accomplishing that. With my disability and all." Well, she needed to be realistic, even though she didn't seem to like that thought very much. "The closest thing I could obtain is to work in a research laboratory in some important museum. The Smithsonian, for example." She sighed - that museum was a scientist's paradise!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/06/20, 10:19 pm

Castiel shook his head, with a smile on his lips. "I'd like to, but the current position doesn't allow me to." To make his point, he moved his hands lower, until they were almost on Dean's ass, but since he was the one sitting on the bed, he could barely reach it. "If you lied down, however, maybe I could touch it."

Sam nodded, and smiled at her. "Whatever choice you make, I'll support you through it. And-" He gave her an encouraging smile. "I don't think you need to be able to hear what the reliques of the past tell you, so don't fret about it, alright? I'm confident you can make it, because you're ... you" His vocabulary failed him sometimes when signing, but hopefully he got his message across!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/06/20, 10:30 pm

Dean laughed. "Well. if you insist", he exclaimed, before throwing himself back on the bed. Actually pulling Castiel down with him, kind of killing the purpose of it all. But screw that, he was having fun, and he rarely found himself having a moment in which he could still joke with his partner even if he was shirtless, instead of just making out and groping.
It was refreshing.

Eileen seemed to get the message just fine - at least judging by how she cooed and reached up to kiss Sam on the lips. "You're so sweet", she signed with a moved smile. "But to tell you the truth, I will only decide what I want to do after I finish my studies. Maybe by that time I'll have decided I want to... settle down." She seemed a little shy now, and looked away from her boyfriend for a little, trying to hide her slight fluster.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/06/20, 11:00 pm

Castiel chuckled some more when he almost fell on top of Dean, and kissed him lovingly, while trying to prove to him that yes, now he could effortlessly slide his hands under his ass to grope it too! But truth be told, the fact that things were so tender and carefree between them had made his nervousness melt away.

Sam's smile softened, and gently took Eileen's hand in his. Of course, he liked the idea of settling down with her. He gently cupped her cheek so she would turn his way again. "Then let's wait and see, alright? But I want you to know that I'm willing to follow you anywhere you wish to go."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/06/20, 11:23 pm

Dean embraced Castiel so that there was no more space between them. He chuckled as well into the kiss, and slid one of his hands up to gently grasp his boyfriend's hair and play with it. He did chuckle harder when he felt Castiel's hand successfully managing to grab his ass, and looked fondly up at him.

Eileen smiled at Sam. "Thank you. But the same goes out to you - don't pull a martyr on me because you want me happy, alright? I'll be more than happy to compromise, if we can stay together."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/07/20, 08:46 pm

Castiel's expression softened as well when he saw Dean's eyes, and he let go of his rear when he leaned in to kiss him yet again. Unlike anything he might have expected - especially after the tales told to him by both his brother Gabriel, and family friend Balthazar - it seemed like intimacy with someone could also be sweet, loving, and not rushed at all. One of his hands did however hover near the button of Dean's pants, but he broke their kiss to look at him again. "Is this alright?"

Sam nodded. "We'll see in due time, then." He smiled at Eileen, and finally guided her into the park, where they might settle down at some point. Sam would talk to her about the last book she had recommended for her to read, and truth be told, he loved to share reading impressions with someone so dear to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/07/20, 10:23 pm

Dean kissed him back - and was surprised himself when he couldn't find any kind of urgency in his gestures. He just wanted to pass the whole afternoon kissing Castiel like that, without fretting, without chasing anything - just the two of them happily stealing each other's breath, but slowly and lovingly. He did stiffen a little when he felt his boyfriend's hand so close to his groin, and he looked down for a second, memsmerized by the sight, before meeting his eyes again. He licked his lips. "Alright", he answered, his voice a little hoarse. He ran a hand over his torso, fingertips lightly tracing his abdomen. "Is it alright for you too?"

And Eileen gladly followed Sam's enthusiastic retellings, adding her own pointers from time to time. Overall, it was a nice, calm afternoon - even though at some point, they probably had to stop talking, because Eileen seemed very intent on holding Sam's hand and not letting it go, not even to allow him to talk.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/07/20, 11:06 pm

Castiel nodded, feeling his own heart quicken up a bit at the thought. But he wished to go on, and since Dean was alright with it, he slowly unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them off him while looking down. "I have to admit that I've been thinking about this for a little while now," he confessed, keeping his gaze down.

And Sam didn't mind, because those moments of quiet worked well between them. He probably even wrapped an arm around Eileen to keep her close, and simply sit there, enjoying her company.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/07/20, 07:02 pm

Dean swallowed his trepidation and forced his heart to calm the hell down. He was the most experienced one here - he shouldn't have felt this nervous! He took a deep breath and undid Castiel's pants. He looked up to observe him, and found himself mesmerized by his focused expression. Damn, he wished he'd keep looking at him like this even when they'd make love. Yes, he had just though 'making love' instead of 'having sex'. He was smitten. He didn't feel sorry. "About me in my underwear?", he joked with a smug smirk, stretching underneath his boyfriend. "That's naughty", he added with a purr, leaning in to kiss his neck.

(cutes to lovers)

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/07/20, 08:20 pm

Castiel chuckled and tilted his head to the side to allow Dean to kiss him while he pulled his own pants off. "I know. It's inappropriate. But you're-" He paused and hissed slightly when he lowered his hips just enough to brush his groin against Dean's. Damn it, it felt amazing. "You're different than the other men I went out with," he ended up breathing out his face flushed with embarrassment.

(yEAS)
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/07/20, 09:03 pm

Dean let out a groan when he felt Castiel's crotch press down on his own. "Yeah, I... I feel the same about you", he whispered. If he had been just half-hard when they had started to make out and touch each other, he was definitely hard now - and it showed through the sheer fabric of his underwear. At the very least he was glad not to be the only one who felt that. He licked his lips, staring up at him. "Maybe it's because I love you." WELP. THERE WE GO. Either he had made everything awkward and he was going to be kicked out or he was going to be kissed breathless.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next