Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities Empty Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

Post by Mary 28/06/20, 12:37 pm

Sam had been dating Eileen for a while now, and things were going great between the two of them. So great in fact that, given that John was back to work, he had talked about her to his mother, and Mary had suggested to invite Eileen sometime for dinner. She had open the invitation for her friend, 'since Dean and him seem to get along so well too.'

Indeed, it seemed like they did. When he and Eileen had agreed to go on a date on that Saturday afternoon, Dean had apparently made plans with her brother to go to the arcade on that same day. So, coincidentally, Dean ended up driving Sam to Eileen's place, and it all felt perfectly normal. Well- Sam now knew that Dean was open to dating boys, but he hadn't spotted any romantic spark between his brother and Castiel. They always seemed hyped about seeing each other, sure, but greeted each other confidently any time they saw each other, and Dean would mention them playing, drinking out together and going through other activities like he would if Cas were just his new male best friend, so- he probably was. And there was nothing weird about also inviting him over if he was to introduce Eileen to their mom.

Sam took a deep breath, and stopped looking out of the car window to look at Dean. "Hey, um. Mom would like to meet Eileen perhaps next week. She offered to invite Cas too, so Eileen might feel more comfortable meeting her. That okay with you?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities Empty Re: Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

Post by Gravirei 28/06/20, 03:59 pm

Things were actually going pretty great between Castiel and Dean, too. Dean could swear that he had never felt better in a relationship before - Cas was amazing, under all points of view. He was funny, clever, quick-witted, handsome - kissed like a force of nature, too. It definitely felt like he was dating a best friend, and he loved that, despite what he thought about an eventual relationship between him and Carleen. It was just different, this once, and the good kind of different.

But he still hadn't talked about this with anyone, aside from Carleen (who had teased him non-stop for days after learning about it), and Sam's sudden question made him freeze a  little. He immediately forced himself to relax, though - there was nothing bad with inviting a friend over for dinner. And sure his brother couldn't know about him and Castiel, right? "Yeah, sure, why not", he answered with a small shrug. "If Cas is okay with it, why should I mind?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities Empty Re: Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

Post by Mary 28/06/20, 04:03 pm

"Well- you two are friends, so I wouldn't want him to feel invited just because of Eileen either. I don't want things to get weird for you because of Eileen and I." He shrugged. "Besides, mom's probably going to question her a bit, I just hope he won't feel like a third wheel or something."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/20, 04:08 pm

"Well - I mean, I'm going to be there too, so I don't think he'll feel like a third wheel", Dean answered, pulling the car next to the building where Castiel and Eileen lived. "If we get sick of your couple-y, lovey-dovey stuff, we can always flee to my room and play with my Nintendo System", he added, grinning as he elbowed his brother a little.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/06/20, 04:16 pm

Sam snorted and rolled his eyes. "I'm amazed you even found another person who's as willing to put up with you as Carleen," he slightly teased his brother before he got out of the car.

Meanwhile, up in their apartment, Castiel was trying hard to feign nonchalance while waiting for the moment when Dean and Sam would arrive. According to the plans he had made with Dean, he was supposed to be less ready than Eileen to leave - so that they might stay behind, pretending he'd need time to put on his shoes and grab a jacket, while they would take a bit of time to themselves before finally heading out.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/20, 04:53 pm

Dean rolled his eyes. "Shut up, I'm amazing and everyone loves me", he quipped back as he turned off the engine and followed Sam inside the building.

Eileen had gotten herself ready for her date early on - she didn't like to rush, and she was known to be quite punctual. Unlike Castiel, who was always in a rush all the time, because he tended to get absorbed in whatever he was doing. She even had her shoes on already! She was brushing her hair in front of the bathroom mirror, knowing that it was just a matter of minutes before Sam would arrive, and trusting Castiel to take care of opening the door.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/06/20, 05:16 pm

"Well not everyone has to live with you on a daily basis," Sam countered back with a pleased smirk, before he quickly hopped up the stairs to stay out of reach from Dean.
Alright, he was always a little (positively) nervous before a date, and sometimes sending little verbal jabs at his brother helped him cope with it.

And since Dean and Sam had gotten to their floor, Castiel got up from the couch and went to Eileen's bedroom, where he turned the lights on and off to signal her he was there, so she could turn around and see him signing. "Someone just rang the bell, I'll open. Must be Sam." He gave her a thumbs up and a smile, and finally went for the door.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/20, 05:30 pm

"Well, you do, and if you don't want me to use your toothbrush to clean oil stains off my boots you better shut your mouth, bitch", Dean quipped back, managing to stay right behind his brother even if he had longer legs - and could cover a longer distance. He lit up, though, when he saw Castiel emerging from his apartment. "Hey, Cas!", he greeted him with a grin. "Ready to go?"

Eileen had beamed when she had seen what her brother had signed, and she had immediately gotten up to follow him to the door. She smiled brightly at Sam. "Hi Sam", she signed with a little grin. Gosh, he was so handsome. She greeted Dean too, of course, but her attention was all for Sam.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/06/20, 05:36 pm

Sam managed to call his brother a jerk before Cas opened the door, and immediately smiled at him, and then beamed at Eileen when he saw her coming too.

"Actually- no, not really," Castiel only half-lied with a smile. "Want to come in? I just need to get my shoes and my bag ready."

After properly greeting Eileen, Sam scoffed when he heard Castiel's apology. "You look great. Are you ready to go? I think we caught your brother off-guard."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/20, 07:16 pm

"You don't look bad yourself", Eileen answered with a cheeky smile. She did roll her eyes a little bit when she understood that Castiel was indeed not ready yet. "He's always like this, don't worry. If he'll get married, I'm pretty sure he'll manage to arrive late to his own ceremony", she signed, throwing an eloquent glance to her brother.

"Alright, I'll come in then", Dean answered with a shrug. He observed his brother and Eileen sign to each other, and chuckled. "I have no idea what they are saying, but I think your sister's judging you", he said with a smirk, elbowing Castiel on his way to the living room.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/06/20, 08:21 pm

Castiel sighed dramatically. "She's teasing me about my punctuality. Have fun," he quickly ended up signing to his sister and Sam, before he closed the door behind them. He then whispered to Dean, "I am mostly punctual, by the way. But if I were today..." He held back a smile, and laid a hand on Dean's lower back to guide him into his bedroom, where he would finally be able to kiss him.

Meanwhile, in front of the apartment, Sam let out a chuckle. "Now I understand while our brothers get along fine. Dean's terrible with following a schedule, and he hates it when I bring it up."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/20, 09:11 pm

Dean let Castiel guide him away, grinning as he did so, and eagerly let his hands found their way on his boyfriend's hips as soon as they were in his room. He leaned in and caught his lips in a passionate kiss. "Sorry", he whispered when he was forced to take a breath. "I really needed that." He grinned and winked at him, before dipping down to leave a kiss on his throat.

Eileen laughed. "That makes sense, then", she agreed. "But I'm glad that they get along. Especially if things between us keep going on so well", she added, gently reaching for Sam's hand to hold it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/06/20, 09:20 pm

Castiel let out a chuckle and brought a hand up into Dean's hair with a pleased sigh when he felt him kissing his throat next. "Maybe we could... go to the arcade center a bit later," he offered on a playful tone, guessing that video games probably weren't on Dean's mind anymore at the moment.

Sam nodded and gently squeezed Eileen's hand in his. "I'm glad things are going well for us. Speaking of which- My mom would like to meet you. Would you like to come to our place next week? She said Cas could come as well."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/20, 09:42 pm

Dean chuckled as he gently kissed his way up to Castiel's mouth again. "You mean you don't want to spend some time alone, just you and I?", he asked, feigning a pout. He wasn't being serious, though. "But if you want to go to the arcade and own my ass again at literally every game they have, we can arrange that."

Eileen blinked. Then, she smiled shyly to Sam. "Oh - sure, I'd like that", she answered. "And, if Cas can come with me, I think I'll feel more at ease. And your brother will be too busy to poke fun at us and our amazing relationship", she added, her smile growing less shy.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/06/20, 09:58 pm

Castiel shook his head, and smiled at Dean when he guided him towards the bed. "No, not yet. We rarely catch some private time for ourselves, and I've missed you." He sat down with Dean and kissed him again, while pulling him closer.

Sam chuckled and shook his head. "It's true that he gets distracted easily around Castiel. That's such a relief, you have no idea. He's even stopped dating lately, which means he also stops moping on a regular basis."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/20, 10:17 pm

Dean sighed into their kiss, wrapping his arms around Castiel. He lazily played with his hair, gently hooking his fingers into it, and ran his tongue over his boyfriend's lips, asking for just a little more.

Eileen tilted her head. "He mopes a lot when he dates?", she asked, a little perplexed. "If it makes him unhappy, why does he do it then?" She seemed to think a little bit. "Does it mean he doesn't have a lot of friends that help to distract him?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/06/20, 10:37 pm

Castiel tilted his head while opening his mouth to deepen the kiss upon Dean's request although, frankly, he didn't mind it at all. Quite the opposite. His fingers tightened just slightly on Dean's shirt, and he shivered pleasantly when he felt, while stroking his thumb against Dean's side, that he had lifted his shirt up just a bit.

"Well..." Sam sighed. "Most of the friends I know he hangs out with are just as bad as him when it comes to love. Then again, Carleen seems to be getting along with her boyfriend, so it's really nice that Dean found Cas. That way he doesn't go looking for a girlfriend just because he feels alone."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/20, 11:10 pm

Dean hummed, pleased by the feeling of Castiel's warm fingers on his hips, and instinctively scooted closer. Maybe it was to allow Castiel to run his hands under his shirt and on his skin a bit better - or maybe it was so that he could have the chance to dip his own hands under his shirt instead, to feel his back muscles under his fingertips. He bit his lip, nibbling gently on it.

Eileen nodded. "I see. Well, I don't think Castiel is looking for someone to have a relationship with, and he's always been quite awkward when it comes to get to know people - so I guess having a good friend right now is the best thing he could ask for. He has a type, definitely, but it's..." She licked her lips. She didn't really want to out her brother without his permission. She would never do that. "... let's say it's difficult for him to find the right person, so that's not really a priority he has."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/06/20, 11:17 pm

Truth be told, Castiel got a bit distracted, so he didn't hold back a soft groan when Dean nibbled on his lip, and kissed him back eagerly. He shivered when he felt Dean's hands finally touching his bare skin for the first time and, feeling emboldened by his boyfriend's initiative, he didn't hesitate much longer before he too ran his hands under his shirt, to fully trace the curves of his body.

Sam nodded. "I understand. It's been the same for me," he confessed to Eileen, not knowing that he definitely wasn't in the same shoes as Castiel. Still, he went on, "I don't fall in love easily. But- when we met, it was like love at first sight," He smiled at her. "Of course, I had seen you around campus before, and I knew who you were - but until we got to meet and talk, it was just a massive crush," he explained with a shier smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/20, 11:38 pm

Dean let out a groan against Castiel's lips as well, and he pressed his hands against his back to hold him closer. "You feel much stronger than I thought you were. Nice back", he murmured absently against that hot, pliant mouth. He ran his hands further up, until they were resting on his boyfriend's shoulder blades. "I wish we had more time. I wish I could touch you more." He pressed feverish kisses on his neck, shuffling a bit to encourage him to explore to his heart's content.

Yeah, Eileen was quite sure Sam couldn't exactly be in Castiel's same shoes, but she didn't correct him. She simply smiled and nodded a little, before opening in an actual grin. "Aw - that's so sweet", she both signed and cooed, getting a little closer to him. "I had noticed you too, you know. You did look like you could be my type - tall, handsome, with a gentle smile. But all the other students kept teasing me about the fact that you had a crush on me, and I felt too intimidated to take the first step."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/06/20, 07:00 pm

Castiel wasn't used to dirty talk, per say, but he did take whatever Dean told him literally. He let out a startled moan when Dean's hands moved across his back; for some reason having his hands resting on his shoulder blades felt a little more inappropriate than those times during which he had groped his ass already. "We... could spend the whole afternoon there, if you don't feel like playing anymore," he offered with a shy smile, while he finally ran his hands on Dean's body as well, going as far as lifting his shirt up a bit when his hands settled on Dean's torso.

Sam smiled at Eileen, and wet his lips. "I have to admit that having half of the uni aware of my crush on you paralyzed me too. But I'm glad I finally got to talk to you, even though it was thanks to Cas, in the end," he recalled with a smile. True, Cas had spotted Sam on that fateful day and had kind of forced them both to talk to each other.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/06/20, 08:36 pm

Dean bit his lower lip, groaning a little when Castiel started to run his hands on his chest. "Don't tempt me", he answered with a chuckle, nuzzling his neck affectionately. "I am not that strong. I could actually accept, and I would refuse to let you go." He paused after leaving yet another kiss on his throat. "... and I think our siblings are still outside the door, which means they'll soon be wondering where the hell we are", he observed, feeling suddenly embarrassed. He did grin, though, and half forgot the point he had just made, when he saw his boyfriend shiver like that under his touches. "Ahh, we're sensitive", he commented with a smirk, gently grazing Castiel's shoulder blades with his nails.

Eileen chuckled. "Yes, I remember that. I wanted to smack his head so hard - I was so embarrassed. I didn't feel ready to talk to you." Her gaze softened as she looked up at Sam. "But I'm glad that he has no clue about social norms, since that allowed me to catch one of the hottest guys of my year", she added with a smug smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/06/20, 09:02 pm

Castiel almost let out a moan and shivered some more, but he suddenly tensed when he felt that his wings were about to sprout out without his consent. He grabbed Dean's arms to lower them, actually shifting away from him. "Too sensitive, I'm afraid," he mumbled awkwardly, before he cleared his throat. "But- you're right, I should probably make sure that Eileen and Sam aren't waiting for us, and lock the door." He offered his boyfriend a shy smile. He wanted this too, alright. But he wasn't ready to tell Dean about his extra set of limbs, or for their siblings to spot them making out outrageously on his bed.

Sam smiled at Eileen, before he faked a pout. "One of the hottest guys of your year, uh." He arched a brow. "So I'm not your first choice, am I," he kindly teased her, with half of a smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/06/20, 09:58 pm

Dean blinked, a little confused by the sudden halt. He didn't protest though - he had been the one to suggest for them to stop, after all. He retired his hands and raised them a little, throwing a little smile to Castiel. "Alright, alright, got it - shoulders are a no-fly zone. Hey, we all have our weak spots, don't worry", he added, thinking that maybe Castiel was feeling embarrassed about his own sensitivity. "Mine are the thighs. Just to let you know." His smile got a little filthier, and he winked. "I'll be waiting for you."

Eileen scoffed. "Please. If I say you are the hottest one, you might let it get over your pretty head and dump me to look for the hottest girl of our year instead", she teased him, poking her index finger against his cheat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/06/20, 10:10 pm

Castiel shook his head with a smile, and got up from the bed so that he could check the front door. Seeing that Eileen and Sam hadn't waited for them, he locked it and went back to Dean, and closed his bedroom door behind him as well. He wet his lips, a slightly bit nervous, while he rested his back against the door. "Dean. Are we going to... be intimate?" He needed to know. After all, if this was the case, there was a little something he wanted to know.

Sam laughed kindly, but feigned to think about it. "Damn, you're right. I would probably get a confidence boost, and finally ask Eileen out." He had made sure to use her own sign for her name, so she couldn't be mistaken about his joke. "You have no idea how pretty and amazing she is."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next