Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities - Page 8 Empty Re: Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

Post by Gravirei 14/07/20, 07:30 pm

Fergus definitely pulled the chair for Hanakael before sitting down. A little because he had forced himself to make those kind of manners an automatic gesture, a little because he liked to make Hana feel catered to, and a little because he wanted to show off, let's be honest. He then sat at his brother's side, so that he could face his lover.

"Well, unless he's suddenly decided to go on a trip with his wife and forgot to tell us, you shouldn't meet him here, no", Aziraphale answered with a little smile, turning a little towards Hanakael. "Have you heard from Charles, Hana? Should we expect an addition of two to our table?", he asked jokingly.

Last edited by Gravirei on 14/07/20, 09:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities - Page 8 Empty Re: Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

Post by Mary 14/07/20, 08:46 pm

Anthony half-glared at his brother for showing off his gentlemanly habits, because now he felt like a prick. Still, it had been too late for him to step in, and he sat in front of Aziraphale with a soft sigh, listening to his angel. And he held back a smile when he made that joke to his brother.

"Don't worry, when I left he was busy planning the next celebration organized by the town hall." Hana held back a smile. "Did he tell you he is running against his own son Michael?"

Last edited by Mary on 14/07/20, 09:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/20, 09:12 pm

Aziraphale blinked. And then he frowned, hard, because if rachel was on his personal persona non grata list, of course Michael would be on there too. Quite high up, by the way. "No, he didn't tell me. He knows how I feel, talking about that boy of his", he scoffed. "I hope the people of that city will have the good taste to vote for Charles. He's the only right choice there is."

"Maybe I should support his campaign", Fergus hummed distractedly. "But I doubt that would play in his favor, with the kind if name I have. ... on the other hand, if I plant voices around about this Michael and manage to tie his name to mine-"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/20, 09:34 pm

Hanakael nodded at Aziraphael's words, and was about to reply to him when Fergus intervened. He scoffed, however, and laid a hand on his boyfriend's. "I actually intend on introducing you to him one day, so I'd rather make sure you don't pretend to be on his eldest son's side. But you shouldn't worry- I think Chuck has good chances of being reelected. Word of what happened with his ex-wife spread, and it tainted Michael's reputation."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/20, 10:09 pm

Fergus let out a chuckle. "Darling. As if I'd actually get involved in first person", he cooed, throwing him a smirk. "I thought you'd know better than that."

"I'm sure Charles would appreciate some help", Aziraphale said, always smiling candidly. "But I am just as sure that he'd rather prefer to best his son all by himself." It was the kindest way someone had ever refused Fergus' 'help', and one could clearly read how much all that politeness confused him on his face.
Oh, Anthony would've had a field trip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/07/20, 10:35 pm

Anthony was actually beaming when he saw the look of Fergus' face. Oh, if anything, he was even more in love with Aziraphale than before. "Zira has quite the talent with reading people, you should take his word on it," he told his brother with a smug smirk.

Hana smiled to himself when he too saw the look on Fergus' face, which he silently cherished. It was rare to see him lose his cool façade, after all.
"I didn't get the chance to ask you yet, though. How did you and Anthony meet?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/07/20, 11:20 pm

Fergus squinted at his brother, trying to glare him out of that smug expression. Yes, he had been taken by surprise, so what? It happened! Not to him, usually, but still.

"Oh, it was quite fun, actually", Aziraphale chirped, glancing at Anthony with fondness. "He thought I was selling out my bookshop, and he was interested to the place. To open his own commercial exercise, you know. He came in, tried to sweet-talk me into selling it at a lower price than it was actually worth it. I told him to bugger off. He invited me out for lunch." His smile was even wider now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/07/20, 08:26 pm

Anthony stuck a snake tongue out at Fergus, but then wrapped an arm around Aziraphale's chair. "I have to admit that your brother is the first that's been somewhat hermetic to my charms. I felt like I had to step up the game. In the end, he helped me find a nice spot where to open my bar. And then the restaurant, a little later on." He too looked at his boyfriend with fondness. "You've got quite a unique charm, angel."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/07/20, 08:38 pm

Fergus showed an annoyed expression when Anthony stuck his tongue out at him like a little kid. "We are in a classy place Anthony, try to behave a little", he scoffed. Even though he did try to kick him under the table - not too hard, but well.

Aziraphale seemed rather proud of himself. "Really?", he asked, eyes shining. "Or did you come to think like that merely because you couldn't manage to have everything your way right away?", he teased him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/07/20, 09:00 pm

Anthony, like the mature man he was, kicked back Fergus under the table while he kept smiling lovingly at Aziraphale. "Mh... Nah." He grinned at his boyfriend, and glanced at his brother and Hana. "I'm not even going to ask how you two met, because I suppose Fergus was trying to weasel his way out of custody. Again." He knew his brother meddled with shady business even more than he did. His bar was a cover for a lot of underground trafficking, after all. Oh, nothing too naughty. He just liked to organize a few operations to 'prank' the locals.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/07/20, 09:37 pm

Fergus smirked. "Oh, Anthony, how could you ever think something like that?", he answered mockingly. "I was doing a perfectly normal visit to the Police Station where Hana happens to work - nothing out of the ordinary. I don't even remember why I was there. I am an upstanding, law-abiding citizen." His grin got larger. "The contrary has never been demonstrated. But I admit I may have pushed myself a little further just so that I'd get to see Hana's handsome face", he added, brushing his fingers agains Hanakael's cheek.

Aziraphale laughed. He had already understood what kind of person Fergus was - but he wasn't feeling menaced by that, for some reason. "That's almost sweet", he observed, throwing a teasing smile to his brother. "I'm guessing you were difficult to court, Hana?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/07/20, 10:10 pm

While Anthony scoffed - he honestly couldn't even believe a single word his brother just said, safe perhaps a persistant wish to meet Hana.

Hanakael, on the other hand, cleared his throat, a little flustered. "Yes. Let's say that." He didn't wish to expand on the subject matter too much. "I'm actually planning on telling our mothers that we met by accident. And not because Fergus has in fact met me for interrogations quite a few times."

Anthony let out a 'kinky' out on an impulse, that got him a half-glare from Hana.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/07/20, 10:07 pm

That actually got Anthony a glare from Aziraphale too, and a half-scandalized, half-amused "Anthony, please!". Fergus simply laughed, enjoying his boyfriend's fluster.

They actually had quite the nice evening, talking and drinking nice wine, and retelling embarrassing stories from each other's youth to embarrass one or the other sibling. All in good spirit, of course. Fergus bid his brother goodbye with a newfound respect for this Aziraphale, especially after observing just how much of a cunning little bastard he was - and how tight he had Anthony wrapped around his pinky.

While Aziraphale definitely thought hanakael had found the right partner for himself. He needed someone open and a little braver to drive him out of his shell - and he found Fergus to be quite charming, and a smooth talker - it amused him to no end. And it amused him even further when he found out that if he commented about that out loud, Anthony became delightfully grumbly and jealous. He definitely needed to combine something for Christmas. That would have been fun.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/07/20, 11:16 pm

Discord crashed but hEY
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8