Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities - Page 7 Empty Re: Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

Post by Mary 10/07/20, 11:47 pm

Hanakael smiled and kept Fergus close, while walking with him towards the bathroom. "And yet, aside from the shower and my bed, we didn't do anything too crazy yesterday night," he kindly teased him. "But I suppose I could take care of that sore back after our shower."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities - Page 7 Empty Re: Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

Post by Gravirei 10/07/20, 11:54 pm

Fergus huffed. "I've passed my fifties, darling - and I'm not an athlete by all means", he drawled, sounding a little pissy as he gestured for his body. "Anything that doesn't contemplate sitting down and drinking could potentially make me strain a muscle." Maybe he should get into doing some sports.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/07/20, 12:03 am

Hanakael looked at Fergus for a bit. Granted, he found the other man quite attractive, but he was quite fit compared to him. "You know, doing some occasional exercises might do you good. I usually train at home, but I do get to a gym not far from my place, at least once every two weeks. If you ever feel like trying some other kind of sports with me, we could go together."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/07/20, 12:23 am

Fergus grimaced. "I'd rather not exercise in the middle of a gym." He could only imagine the stench of sweat, people looking at him- yes, no thank you. "If I'll train, I'll do that at home. For now, I quite enjoy the kind of sports we do together already", he added, throwing him a grin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/07/20, 08:20 pm

Hanakael held back a smirk. "Then let's settle for our usual kind of sports, then," he suggested. He kissed Fergus' ear, and slid behind him to undo the tie of the belt holding his bathroom together.
And o did they do 'sports' on that day again.

--

A few months later still, Fergus and Anthony had both agreed to finally meet in London and introduce their sweethearts to each other. Meanwhile, unaware of who was the second person he would meet on that day, Hana had warned Aziraphale that he would be in London soon, but had someone to meet before he might come and say hi. But meeting him and their mothers was definitely part of his plans.

But on their first night free of any jetlag, he and Fergus were to meet Anthony and his 'angel' at the Ritz - where else. If the commissioner was surprisingly calm about it, Anthony, on the other side, was a little stressed over the whole ordeal, even if he'd rather die than to admit it.

"...And remember, Angel, I love you more than anything in the world so if you really can't stand Fergus, I won't force you to meet him again. I know he can be a little insufferable at times," he said to Aziraphale while driving them to the restaurant.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/20, 12:13 am

Aziraphale, unseen, rolled his eyes as he primly adjusted his bowtie, studying his reflection in the sideview. He looked more like a happy and fluffy dove than a capybara right now. "Please, my dear - he's your brother. I'm sure he isn't as bad as you're trying to make me think. And that he's lovely", he gently reproached him. "Besides, the only thing that would make me want to not see him ever again would be if he had something against my preferences, and you already told me that's not the case." He gently laid his hand on his thigh, eyes softening when he noted the nervousness in his lover's behaviour. "It will be alright. We'll have a wonderful evening, nice food, good wine - and then we'll be back home and I'll let you make love to me", he added super casually.

Fergus and Hanakael were already on the spot, waiting for them in front of the Ritz. They would probably find Fergus cooing at and fussing a little bit over Hana, trying to reach for his tie to adjust it a little. If only the commissioner wasn't a whole couple of heads taller than him, damn it- "... and remember, darling. If you get the slightest bit annoyed at Anthony and his antics, all you have to do is say one word and I will kick him where he deserves to be kicked", he was saying, voice smooth but definitely layered with a thin veil of nervousness. "In a refrigerator, until he doesn't build up some manners."

Last edited by Gravirei on 12/07/20, 02:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/20, 01:23 pm

Anthony scoffed the moment Aziraphale suggested that Fergus might be lovely. Lovely. Urgh. He shivered just at the thought, but got pleasantly distracted the moment his boyfriend laid a hand on his thigh.
That was the moment before Aziraphale's words registered into his mind, and his blood flushed in two opposite directions, causing him to let out a nervous, short laugh. "Well- I- Who am I to say no to that," he stuttered, with a wide grin. Shit. Zira really knew him well, didn't he. If anything, he was glad this had happened before they met with Fergus, for he would have never heard the end of it.

Hanakael, meanwhile, rolled his eyes with a slight smile and bent down for Fergus to fix the knot of his tie. That was the least he could do, after all ; he still hadn't let his boyfriend drag him to a tailor's shop, and he had heard him fuss over how loosely his suit and shirt fit him. "Please don't put your brother in a refrigerator," he kindly chastised Fergus. "And I'm sure your brother isn't half as bad as you say he is. I mean. He did break into my office, but I suppose that's the worse he might have done to me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/20, 02:46 pm

Aziraphale knew exactly what kind of effect he had on Anthony - and he also knew perfectly well what he was doing, no matter how hard he tried to make it pass as innocent and careless. His lips twitched in the attempt to hide a grin and instead he simply smiled lovingly at his boyfriend. "But my dear, of course you may say no", he teased him. "I just happen to know that you usually don't, and that you do love it when I'm on my back for you. That's all." He gently rubbed his thumb in his thigh for a brief time before sitting back straight and seemingly innocent, hands folded in his lap. "I hope we'll find free parking spots close by", he commented.

Fergus made a face. "I guess from that point of view he is less dangerous than me", he mumbled as he let go of Hanakael's tie - once he deemed himself satisfied with how the knot looked. "But I am sure he will do his best to try and embarrass me with everything he's got. If he asks out-of-place questions, I will be ready to kick him in the shins." He sighed. "Maybe having his other half with him will force him to behave, though. I sure hope so."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/20, 03:36 pm

Anthony swallowed. Hard. The things he'd give to be able to drive back to his place, lay Aziraphale down on his back like he suggested, and make sweet love to him until the next morning-
"It's a wonder we haven't done it in the car yet," he mumbled to himself, before he threw a glance at Aziraphale. He actually took his eyes off the road for a brief moment so that he might peck his boyfriend's cheek, before he went to look for a parking spot.

Hanakael smiled when he looked at Fergus. The more he complained about his brother, the more his expectations rose, and he sure hoped he wouldn't get disappointed. "Your brother also has a male partner, doesn't he?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/20, 06:50 pm

Aziraphale let out a laugh. "Anthony!", he exclaimed, feigning a scandalized tone. "You mean you would be open to sully your precious, vintage Bentley with the results of our lovemaking? I don't know whether to feel touched or a little concerned", he added with a chuckle. He leaned in to peck his cheek right back though, more than glad to see his lover was so affected by him!

"Yes he does", Fergus confirmed with a nod. "He has met him here - that's why he decided to live in London. The few times he talked to me about him, he looked like he was talking about an angel walking on Earth, like a boy with his first crush. I'm curious to meet this boyfriend of his, to be honest", he added thoughtfully. "Someone who manages to have my brother so whipped must truly be someone worth knowing." He smirked before leaving a peck on Hanakael's lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/20, 07:37 pm

Anthony laughed as well, and finally parked the car. He turned to look at Aziraphale in the eye as soon as he turned off the engine, after wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Honestly? I'd hate myself for it. But sometimes I want you so much I could just drag you on the backseat and make sweet love to you at least onces before we reach home." He smirked at his lover, and pecked his lips this time. "You make me feel like I'm my twenties again."

Hanakael smiled back at Fergus, and straightened up, feeling a little flustered - after all, they were in an open public area. Thankfully people weren't paying attention to them, but he still felt quite self-conscious anytime he went out with Fergus. "I wonder what he might think of you," he mused out loud.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/20, 09:48 pm

Aziraphale's smile became just a little more shy when Anthony kissed him. "I'm afraid it would be quite difficult to get me bent over on the backseat, my dear", he cooed, looking fondly at him. "I'm not that much flexible anymore." He leaned in, kissing his lover on the mouth as well - even though he lingered a little longer. "But I assure you that the sentiment is much reciprocated - and that if that was to ever happen, I am not going to stop you."

Fergus raised a brow when he registered Hanakael's words - he had been too busy observing the blush on his face, and feeling smug about having been the one who had provoked it. "Who? My brother's darling? Well, of course he's going to find me amazingly well behaved and exceptionally charming", he replied with a smirk, adjusting his tie and sleeves with practiced ease. "And they are going to love you because you're handsome, clever and smart."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/20, 10:06 pm

Anthony chuckled and pecked Aziraphale's lips one last time. "Then I might definitely give it a try, sometime. But-" He cleared his throat. "I'm afraid I have an insufferable brother to introduce you to. And we might be five minutes late already."

Hanakael let out a smile. "I was thinking about your brother's opinion of you; But I'm sure things will turn out fine, yes." He brushed his fingers against Fergus', and looked in the distance to hide some more fluster - he really liked being complimented so freely - , hoping he might spot Anthony and his date.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/20, 10:36 pm

Aziraphale chuckles, shaking his head. "We'd better go then." He hopped off the car and closed the door behind his back. His gaze fell on the entrance of the Ritz, by now so familiar to him, and on some people waiting to get inside and chatting among themselves- and his smile froze.
There was someone he knew there. Could it...? Could it be? As soon as the tall, dark-skinned man standing in front of the main doors turned a little towards him, he was left speechless. A large smile made him literally beam, and he quickly fretted towards him. "Hana! Hana! My goodness, you here? I can't believe this! What a coincidence!" He happily hugged him, right away, without hesitation.

Fergus just stared, blinking politely. Who was this stranger who seemed in such good terms with his lover? Did he need to establish dominance already-

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/07/20, 10:49 pm

Hanakael wasn't expecting to recognize his brother tonight. But he did. And the moment he saw Aziraphale, his face lit up with a bright, genuine smile - one he very rarely showed - and hugged his brother back with a kind laugh. "It's been so long," he replied in a moved voice. Granted, they saw each other each Christmas, but- it was merely once a year. Cut him some slack.

Meanwhile, Anthony, who had been left behind the moment Aziraphale had run towards that stranger not too far from Fergus, frowned slightly and followed. He shared a glance with his brother, silently questioning him before he even reached them. Did this man know his angel? What were they, former lovers? Did he need to establish dominance-
Realizing that he was now standing beside Fergus and the two other men, he looked at his brother again. "Hi. Any idea as to what's going on?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/07/20, 11:22 pm

Aziraphale was quite moved himself, and left his brother only after giving him a good, long hug. "Well, but look at you!", he exclaimed with a radiant smile, patting his arms. "You've dressed up so nicely! And that's definitely a new tie!" He observed him a little better before throwing him a teasing glance. "Still had no time to go see a tailor?" Yes. Zira tended to pester him a little about his loose clothing as well. "You've got such a nice physique, and you're tall - you need to show it off a little bit!"

Fergus nodded at his brother when he met his gaze, and threw another suspicious glance towards the two other men. "Hi. No idea, honestly. I'm guessing they're old acquaintances." He raised a brow. "A little awkward. Now my sweetheart is all over who I guess is your sweetheart?" He decided to try and not show just how jealous he was feeling right then to instead concentrate on his brother. "So - how's London treating you, Anthony? It seems like you're doing well."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/07/20, 08:49 pm

Hanakael rolled his eyes, but he didn't hold back a smile. "You know I can't bring myself to bother about it. But-" He took a deep breath, and threw a glance "There is now someone else in my life trying to get me to get to a tailor's shop, so it might just be a matter of time before I do." Epiphany seemed to dawn on him, and he looked at Anthony, then his brother "Wait, are you- ?"

Anthony was shuffling awkwardly on his spot. Really? Really? Fergus was making small talk while their boyfriends were- hugging and exchanging pleasantries like old-time-friends-or-more ? Ugh.
"Guess I am. Usually. It's not like people actually try to throw me in jail here." He was growing a little restless. When Hana inquired Aziraphale about him, he forced a wide smile, and shook Hana's hand. "Aziraphale's true love. One and only. Pleased to meet you." There. He had established dominance. Smooth, Anthony.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/07/20, 09:03 pm

Aziraphale let out an embarrassed laugh at the weirdly possessive way Anthony had introduced himself to his brother. "My one true love also has a name, and it's Anthony", he added as he threw a coy glance at Hanakael.

"Who also happens to be my brother. Unfortunately enough", Fergus piped in with a grin. He could or couldn't have already understood what might have been going on, and he found it extremely amusing.

Aziraphale blinked, eyes widening for a second. "Wait- so you're Fergus then?" He looked back at Hanakael, and then at Fergus again. And he snorted, and started to actually laugh louder. "Oh, my! I can't believe this", he managed to let out, failing to give any further explanation.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/07/20, 09:26 pm

Hanakael blinked when he heard the name of 'Anthony', and he let out a kind laugh when Fergus finally confirmed that thought. "Well. They say it's a small world, after all."

Anthony squinted visibly behind his sunglasses, and threw a glance at Aziraphale, and Fergus, and then epiphany stroke him. "Wait- you're-"

"I'm Aziraphale's younger brother," Hanakael confirmed with a polite smile.

It took Anthony a few more seconds to finally come to terms with that concept, and he instinctively let out a murmured 'bloody hell' after looking at both brothers repeatedly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/07/20, 09:52 pm

Aziraphale was trying hard not to burst into laughter again. "It's alright, Anthony", he reassured him with a gentle smile. "I know me and Hana don't really look alike. It was quite a surprise to find him here too, I didn't take the time to properly introduce you to each other." he turned towards Fergus, beaming at him. "So you're Anthony's brother! And Hanakael's significant other too. Aziraphale, a pleasure", he exclaimed, offering him his hand to shake.

Fergus accepted his hand with a smirk. "Pleasure's all mine. I was quite curious to get to know the man my brother talks so extensively about - Anthony, stop staring", he quipped in Anthony's direction, since he noticed he kept staring at both Aziraphale and Hanakael. "I know we have gotten lucky andf they're both handsome men, but try to keep it to yourself." Yes, of course he'd poke at him right away! it was all affectionate, of course.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/07/20, 10:12 pm

Anthony scoffed and half-glared at his brother. "I'm not- I'm actually surprised you caught on so well. Then again, if Zira's brother depicted him just half as good as I did, it's no wonder. You, on the other hand, have both been too busy hiding just how tall and-" He paused, and took a long look at Hanakael. And then at Fergus. "Wait. Are you still dating the Commissioner?"
Oh Hell, he had robbed his brother-in-law-to-be's office.

Hana actually let out a slight smile at the thought because, yes. He had actually known about it for a while, but he actually found it quite funny to see Anthony understand that they were likely to become family.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/07/20, 10:20 pm

Fergus struggled to hold back a very pleased, very smug smirk when his brother pointed out that he was dating a Commissioner. "Well. I had told you I would've dated him, one way or another", he answered, raising a brow and trying to sound as neutral as possible. "I thought we had both agreed that he definitely looked exactly like my type of man." He was having the time of his life.

"And I have never hidden anything, I just didn't think it was something that I should've pointed out", Aziraphale added, looking perfectly innocent about being vague when descripting his brother. He definitely found the whole situation quite amusing though. The bastard.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/07/20, 10:37 pm

Anthony rolled his eyes at Fergus' comment. "He being your type doesn't necessarily mean that he would have agreed to date you," he pointed out with a smirk of his own, before he looked at Zira, and scoffed. "You're lucky I can't get mad at you, angel."

Hanakael held back a smile when he looked at his brother with raised eyebrows. 'Angel', uh? That was... surprisingly cute, coming from Fergus' brother.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/07/20, 11:16 pm

Aziraphale simply threw a somewhat smug smile in Anthony's direction before glancing back at his brother, beaming at him. Yes, he loved the fact that his boyfriend called him 'angel', and that was quite clear in the way he puffed up everytime he heard that pet name.

Fergus huffed. "As if someone would ever manage to resist me", he commented in a low grumble, before raising his eyebrows at Anthony. 'Angel?', he mouthed, grinning at him. That was so sappy. He would've never let that go now. "Well. Enough pleasantries", he finally intervened, seemingly taking mercy on his brother - at least for now. "We should get inside."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/07/20, 11:44 pm

Anthony glared at his brother over his sunglasses, hopefully conveying a 'don't-you-dare' look. He had no issues with how familiar he was around Aziraphale, but he sure wouldn't let his own brother call him out for it.

So he went inside first, since the table at the Ritz had been booked under his name, and sat down with everyone around the table. "So. Any chance I might meet your third brother by accident as well?" He asked Aziraphale and Hana with a smirk.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next