Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities - Page 6 Empty Re: Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

Post by Gravirei 09/07/20, 07:11 pm

Fergus didn't answer, letting some seconds pass by in silence. "I'd prefer it if you did", he answered in the end. "For various reasons. The first being that you really don't want to be owing anything to those bastards." He hesitated. "And I don't really care about what implications it could have for me - I am more than capable to outrun anything that could come in my direction. But my brother has already gone through way too much, and I'd hate for something like this to disrupt the life he's trying to build for hismelf." That was... surprisingly soft coming from him. but he guessed he could allow himself to be sappy, at least for a second, in front of Hanakael. "... these words will not leave this room", he added as he pointed his indexat his lover, in a warning fashion. "Besides, that file isn't updated. I'm not a MacLeod anymore, and I'd gut anyone who would call me that."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities - Page 6 Empty Re: Act V: Our brothers have secrets and probably too many fake identities

Post by Mary 09/07/20, 07:18 pm

Hanakael scoffed again when Fergus told him his words better not leave this room, but, if anything, he felt glad to know that his lover was willing to show weakness in front of him. Even if said weakness was just caring about someone, or admitting he was born under a name that he dropped a long time ago.
"I'll get rid of it this morning, then," he replied, before he took another long sip of his coffee. He wet his lips. "I guess- it's only fair I tell you that I dropped one of my last names a long time ago. 'Christensen', as posh as it sounds, was one of my mothers'."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/20, 07:43 pm

Fergus turned to be able to look at Hanakael a bit better. "One of your surnames? You had more than one, then?", he asked carefully. He realized that his lover was probably going to talk about something that pained him as well, so... that would mean he should've done the same, then. He grimaced. "MacLeod was my mother's surname. A good for nothing whore who abandoned me and my brother when we were just old enough to be accepted in a sweatshop and worked until our bones would break. We threw away her surname as soon as we could - just as she had done with us. Seemed fitting enough."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/07/20, 08:45 pm

Hanakael shot an apologetic smile at Fergus, and caressed his side, while he took another sip of his coffee and finally laid the cup down on the table in front of him. "It's quite similar for me. Except that I've had a total of three last names in my life." He held back a smile. "I was born under the name 'Davis', just like my brothers. Well. Half-brothers." His smile grew bitter. "My father led a double life until my mother found out why he was never bringing us to meet his family. To make it short, he was evicted from our lives, and our mothers actually took a liking in each other, and I bear both of their names now. As a civilian, that is."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/20, 09:18 pm

Fergus made a face. He laid a hand on Hanakael's thigh, gently running his thumb over it - for once with no trace of maliciousness, but rather in a soothing way. "Well. It sure started in the wrong way, but you have ended up with a larger family and two parents who love you. That's a win in my book", he observed then, settling back on the couch to be more comfortable.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/07/20, 09:40 pm

Hanakael nodded. "I could- introduce you to them, one day. Should you feel like accompanying me to London." He smiled at Fergus. "My mother live there, along with one of my brothers."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/20, 10:02 pm

Fergus blinked. "Well - what a coincidence. My brother lives in London too", he mused. "I've already talked extensively to Anthony about you. But I guess meeting up would be better, indeed. He's promised to introduce me to his own sweetheart, and I can't wait to embarrass the hell out of him." He grinned. His grin subsided a little bit when he remembered he needed to tell yet another thing to his lover before he could meet his brother. "He'll look familiar to you, my brother. You might have seen the back of his stupid head in the security registrations as he stole some files from the police station."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/07/20, 10:08 pm

Hanakael scoffed. "I supposed as much. You might be a good liar, Fergus, but I know you enough to know that you were lying to me, back when I asked ou about him." He smiled at his lover, and pecked his lips. "I have to admit that I haven't told any of my family members about us, however." He paused. "It might be better if they don't know exactly how we met."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/20, 10:23 pm

Fergus rolled his eyes, but he smirked when he received that kiss. "You wouldn't be a commissioner if you couldn't see through my lies", he answered simply. "I'd have been disappointed if it was any different." He paused. "Oh. You mean with you pinning me against my car and growling at me that I was soon going to walk my last steps as a free man?" He grinned, and made a show of licking his lips. "I kind of loved to be manhandled like that. You certainly left an impression."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/07/20, 10:39 pm

Hanakael grunted, but he was holding back a smile. "Please, please never say anything like that in front of my family. Ever." He was looking at Fergus with fondness however. "But I was rather thinking about not letting them know that our relationship is, well. Quite problematic, given our positions. It might make Christmas dinners awkward."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/20, 10:48 pm

Fergus hummed. "What a shame. I do love to make things awkward", he mused, smirking at his lover with the clear intent of provoking him. "But, as you wish then. For your information, my brother knows perfectly well about the nature of our relationship - but I doubt he'll go around to tell anyone. He knows better."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/07/20, 11:14 pm

Hanakael held back a smile. He felt curious about meeting Anthony, now. Fergus didn't talk about him much often, and he acted quite detached about it, but even he could tell that he cared about his younger brother.
"Speaking of families, Fergus- there's a favour I need to ask you. Or, well. A question, that is."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/20, 11:16 pm

Fergus raised a brow. "I'm listening", he answered, looking suddenly suspicious. He sure hoped hanakael wasn't going to ask about his family - he was quite sure he had managed to convey quite well just how much he detested his mother, he knew nothing of his father and Anthony was pretty much all he had left.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/07/20, 11:18 pm

Hanakael massaged his neck. "I've seen a young orc working for you the other day. His name is Horknath. He's friends with one of my nephew, Castiel." He hesitated. "He doesn't owe you money, does he?" He made a slight face. Horknath had seemed quite uneasy upon meeting him at the club, and quite reticent about the idea of perhaps quitting for something better.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/20, 11:25 pm

Crowley immediately assumed a careful, neutral expression. His business face, so to speak. "He owes me a favor, let's put it that way", he answered simply. "If it worries you, he isn't implicated in any other business of mine. He's just a regularly-salaried employee." he thought it better to lie, this time. And to avoid mentioning that Castiel was definitely someone working for him too. He doubted that would have made his lover really happy with him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/07/20, 11:27 pm

Hanakael squinted slightly, looking carefully at Crowley, trying to gauge whether or not he could trust him. Finally, he let out a soft smile. "Alright. As long as he's just working as a bouncer, I'm relieved."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/20, 11:33 pm

Fergus kept his relief for himself, and simply smiled back at hanakael. "Good. Now - I don't know about you, darling, but I was planning on taking a nice shower before proceeding with the rest of the day", he purred lowly, his voice lowering to a sultry tone. He ran his fingers over his lover's arm, raising the sleeve as he did so. "Care to join me?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/07/20, 11:45 pm

Hanakael held back a smile. "I'd argue that we did take a shower yesterday night, but I remember that we did some more... exercise once we got back in bed." He finally smirked back at Fergus and pecked his lips again. "Maybe this time I'll get my bathrobe back," he kindly teased his lover.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/07/20, 11:52 pm

Fergus smirked. "We did a lot more exercise when we got back to your bed", he corrected him. "I'm still sore, you know. The shower is more for my benefit than anything else." He let his eyes roam over his lover's form, without hiding it. "But if we were to feel a little, hm, passionate after we get out. Well. Who am I to say no to such a stunning vision", he added in a whisper before catching hanakael's lips in a slow, deep kiss.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/20, 08:40 pm

Hanakael greedily replied to their kiss, but he held back a smirk when they finally pulled away from each other. "Mh. But if you're sore, don't you think you should rest a bit, this morning?" He knew his own resolve wouldn't stand a chance against Fergus' decision, but he wanted to tease him a little bit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/20, 08:53 pm

Fergus threw him a dark smirk. "Please, darling. You know how much I hate it when you underestimate me", he purred, leaning in to catch Hanakael's lips again for a quick peck. He nuzzled his way down his neck, humming. "Maybe I'm far from my youthful days, but my libido hasn't changed one bit. Helps that I've got the most attractive lover I've ever had right here under my hands", he added in a whisper before giving a playful nip right on Hanakael's exposed neck.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/20, 09:21 pm

Hanakael scoffed but he tilted his head to grant Fergus more access to his skin. "I can't bring myself to refuse, then. I mean- I had plans for this morning that involved taking care of you, a little bit of snuggling and some sappy, lazy sex." He smiled to himself. "Maybe I can just postpone that idea for later."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/20, 11:15 pm

Fergus seemed to preen noticeably under the suggestion of getting taken care of - and, even though he didn't want to admit it, he definitely liked the idea of slow, loving sex. "Hm, if you had made plans, I don't see why you should let me be rude and disrupt them", he murmured, still kissing Hanakael's neck here and there. "I enjoy the thought of getting pampered."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/07/20, 11:26 pm

Hanakael held back a chuckle, and ran a hand into Fergus' hair. "Then why don't you tell me where exactly you are sore? I could take care of that. Perhaps under the shower, even." He gently pushed Fergus away so that he could finally get up from the couch.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/07/20, 11:32 pm

Fergus smirked. "My back is a little cramped", he mused, getting up together with Hanakael. He had no intention to let him get away from him. "I guess changing position many times does that to you. But I could be having it worse." He grabbed his lover's arm, tugging him closer to him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next