Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

1- Squirrel and Moose

2 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

1- Squirrel and Moose - Page 5 Empty Re: 1- Squirrel and Moose

Post by Mary 18/11/18, 06:03 pm

"Alright. Have a nice day, gentlemen." Carleen lead them back to the door with a polite smile, and Sam said nothing until they were back on their horses.
"I can't believe you're hitting on her," he whispered. "You were with a woman just this morning!"

"..." Castiel seemed lost for a moment, tilting his head. But then, epiphany stroke him. "Oh. Thank you, but I should be going. I don't want to bring you any trouble." He tried to get up, but immediately lost balance. He looked far from ready to go. Truth is, he was still not used to using a human vessel again, and didn't understand its limits.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/18, 06:16 pm

Dean rolled his eyes. "Just so you know, and your precious coscience doesn't shatter over the weight of your brother being a scoundrel - she was the one who hit on me. I just encouraged that, what's wrong with it?" He sounded a bit defensive, as usual when someone pointed out a bad habit of his. "Not my fault if I am handsome and you look like a big lug of nerdiness!"

Horknath shook his head, letting out a short laugh. "Yeah, right. As if you're going to make it alive to the next city in those conditions!" He raised a hand, to help Castiel sit back down. "Listen, I'll be frank with you. I don't know you - I have no idea whether or not you're a genuinely good guy, if not very unaware of how the world outside works, or if you are lying. But I did take you in, I gave you food. If I had you get out like this, you'll die in two days. And whose fault do you think it would be?" He pointed at himself, raising both his eyebrows. "So, you be good and rest or whatever. 'm not going to come pick up your corpse."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/18, 06:28 pm

Sam rolled his eyes, and held back a chuckle. "If that makes you feel better. I'm pretty sure that genuine flirting is part of her job."

Castiel hesitated. He didn't feel at ease about remaining more than a day in one location, but after all he had managed to tone his grace down enough to pass as human, so... maybe he'd go unnoticed. "I suppose resting a bit would do me good. I'll try not to be a burden to you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/18, 06:36 pm

Dean scoffed, a bit hurt in his pride by that revelation. Carleen had told him she had very difficult tastes! "You just can't accept that I'm the one who got the looks", he quipped back to Sam, grinning at him. Of course he knew that his brother did get the ladies' attention as well - maybe just as much as himself in fact - but that didn't mean he couldn't tease him.

Horknath grunted an agreement. "If you are in such a rush to go, it's fine by me. I guess you gotta get back to your place or whatever." He got up and stretched, bones cracking a bit. "I am going to get into town in a couple of days. I need to buy some stuff - you can rest until then, and then come with me."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/18, 06:44 pm

"Does that mean you finally agree on me getting the brains?" Sam gently teased him back, smirking at Dean.

"Alright. Thank you, mister," Castiel replied with a sigh. "I guess I should... Sleep a bit, if you don't mind."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/18, 06:49 pm

"You got- uh-" Damn, he had played himself with that, hadn't he! "-you got whatever part makes you be a nerd!", he finally managed to answer, a bit too late to be considered a witty comeback though!

Horknath snorted, hearing the other man calling him 'mister'. "It's Horknath", he said. "Rest. I don't mind. I need to go out and hunt - probably chop the wood a bit better for the fireplace. Don't go too far by yourself", he added as a warning, before turning to get out of the cabin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/18, 06:58 pm

Sam burst out laughing and shook his head, while he dismounted his horse in front of the inn. Fast-forward to the evening or another moment?

Castiel nodded. He didn't give his name to his host- he had yet to think of a fake human name to use, which was fine by him. He eyed the bedroll, and went back on it to sleep for long, long hours.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/18, 07:21 pm

After they had finally settled down in the Inn - it was very nice, to not have to hide who they were and still get a sort of special treatment! - and after they had some dinner, Dean had picked up his coat and told both his companions that he really needed to go out and look for an actual tavern where he could drink to his heart's content. It was perfect, that in the place they were staying at, there were no heavy alcoholic beverages whatsoever!
He soon was knocking on Carleen's door, fairly sure he had read the address right.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/18, 07:23 pm

Carleen looked through the peep hole, smiled when she saw Dean, and made her way for him as soon as she opened the door. "Get in, quick. My neighbours don't look outside too much, but you never know!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/18, 07:29 pm

Dean quickly got in the house, walking past Carleen so that she culd close the door. He turned to her, raising a brow. "So I take it I am one of your dirty little secrets?", he asked with a smug smile. Well, he didn't mind that. Everyone had their own past times - and if Carleen's one was to get a different man for each week, he was definitely fine with that!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/18, 09:19 pm

Carleen held back a smile. "I have no choice. I've told you how my father is. I'm already glad he trusts me enough not to appoint me with guards in my own home." She gestured for Dean to follow her to her living room, which was richly decorated, yet cosy. "Would you like a drink?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/18, 09:23 pm

Dean grinned. "Sure. Depends on what you keep here, though. What kind of drinks you have", he added, walking next to her. He admired his surroundings, whistling. "Well. Your family is pretty well off, isn't it", he observed, eyeing some pieces of furniture that most certainly were more valuable than everything he owned.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/18, 09:41 pm

"I have strong beverages, as well as a family-brewed beer, if that's more to your tastes," Carleen replied, showing him a few bottles. "And, well. That is to be expected from a successful tailor, isn't it?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/18, 09:46 pm

"I guess." Dean sat down on a nearby couch, and studied carefully what Carleen was offering to him. "I'll try that home brew of yours then, if you don't mind." He grinned at her. "And I take it you're... all alone, with the whole house only for yourself?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/18, 09:58 pm

"Exactly. My father lives here as well, when he's not called out by one of his long-time customers. My mother doesn't visit much often," Carleen replied, while she poured a glass for each of them. She gave Dean his, and sat on the couch, by his side.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/18, 10:10 pm

"I see." Dean accepted his glass, thanking Carleen as he let his gaze roam all over her. His eyes lingered briefly on her legs, before he concentrated on his drink, tasting it a bit. He hummed, and licked his lips clean. "This is well made", he complimented her with a smile. Shifting just slightly closer to her as well, so that their thighs were basically touching.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/18, 10:15 pm

Carleen held back a smile while taking a sip from her own glass. "Thank you. I'll send the compliments to my cousin. Yet another one, yes." She turned to look at him, with a glint of amusement in the eye.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/18, 10:21 pm

Dean smiled at Carleen, raising a brow. "You have a large family, don't you?" He took another sip from his glass. "Even though, I'm betting you are the prettiest one out of all your female relatives. Am I right?" He winked at her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/18, 10:30 pm

Carleen held back a chuckle. "Oh, that would be easy. My mother is gorgeous and all of my cousins are men. I guess all that's left is for me to be pretty," she gently teased him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/18, 10:48 pm

Dean laughed, suddenly feeling... embarrassed. And a bit inadequate. "Of course I meant you must be the most gorgeous one", he quickly corrected himself. "Ah, damn. I totally slipped on that one. To my defense, your beauty so distracting it is meddling a bit with my flirting abilities." He made a bit fun of himself, hoping that maybe his clumsiness and charming grin could help him a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/18, 10:54 pm

Carleen smiled fondly, and laid down her glass on the table in front of them, before she turned towards Dean completely, even going as far as laying a hand on his thigh. "I don't mind it. It's cute. But perhaps are you more at ease with action, rather than words?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/18, 11:09 pm

Dean stiffened slightly when he felt Carleen's hand rest on his thigh oh so brazenly, and he glanced at her with eyes open wide in surprise. Well, she was far more outspoken than he expected. But he managed to relax, and turned completely towards her as well. "You see right through me", he purred with a smile. "I am what you call a man of... action, let's say." He rested his hand against her thigh, just a bit higher up than she had, fingers rubbing against the cloth of her skirt.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/18, 09:15 pm

Carleen smiled, and let Dean slowly take the lead. She felt like she might sort of block him if she proved to be too bold tonight. "I figured. Hunters aren't known for their patience either ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/18, 09:42 pm

Dean grinned at Carleen. "You seem to read right through me. I don't know if I should find that scary or honestly attractive", he purred, nuzzling against the skin of her neck. He quickly settled his glass back on the table before his hand resumed tracing her thigh, and laid a gentle kiss on her throat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/18, 09:48 pm

Carleen chuckled, and slightly angled her head on the side, to grant him more access to her neck. "Do you want me to keep quiet and let you talk and lead us? ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum