Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

1- Squirrel and Moose

2 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

1- Squirrel and Moose - Page 17 Empty Re: 1- Squirrel and Moose

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 06:37 pm

Raphael let out a laugh, and twisted her insides a bit more, for a short amount of time. He had come close enough to her to catch her chin between his fingers. He forced her to look directly at him, a pleased smile on his lips. "You're fierce. I quite like that," he told her with a soft voice. "Your birth name. Please," he repeated, with a mocking tone.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 06:49 pm

Selena didn't need to be forced to look into his eyes. Like hell she would have showed a single hint of weakness - those kind of displays could get you killed, especially as a hunter. Besides, Raphael had to know at least from the way she looked at him just how much he despised him. The pain was really too much, though, so she had to give into his request at last, after biting on her lips for some long seconds. "Selena", she answered with a disgusted sneer. She murmured lowly her surname, whispering in, in hope he wouldn't really hear it. Vain hope, she imagined.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 07:01 pm

Raphael held back a cold, mocking laugh. Well, Selena... Congratulations, you've been promoted," he whispered to her. He raised his second hand and pronounced a few Enocchian words, using her birth name to cast a spell that would prevent her from killing him. And occasionally force her to answer his commands. As soon as he had marked her as his personal hunter, he released her from her pain, and took a step back. "Panthera Leo, you'll be now known as my right hand. You'll go wherever I'll tell you to go, do the deeds I will impose to you. And if you ever feel like... discussing my orders-" he smirked. "Remember that your birth name will allow me to track down your family. Whether they are still living, or among the inhabitants of Heaven."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 07:18 pm

Selena wheezed when she could finally breathe again, and released the crushing hold she had on the wooden table. She brought that one hand - her right one - up in front of her, to observe it as it now bore the intricate lines of Raphael's mark. She lifted her gaze, hiding her horror behind hatred. "And if I felt like questioning my own life over this?", she asked coldly. Yes, she was actually considering ending herself before she could be forced to bow down and obey for the rest of her life.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 07:28 pm

"Then I'd like to kindly remind you where your soul would immediately go. To me." Raphael replied, with a mocking smile. "I've marked it, not just your hand." His smile faded away though, and he walked away from her to go back to the bar, where he had left a drink. "Your first mission will be to gather information about a rogue angel, hiding on Earth."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 07:40 pm

Selena grimaced at his back, hating how powerless she felt right now. She wasn't used to this - she was not used to see the control ripped off of her. She sat back straight, refusing to look at him again, staring to a bottle placed far in front of her. "Will I have more details, sir, or do I have to use my imagination?", she commented, cold as ice. Well. On the other side, he couldn't think she would have just suddenly gone submissive and quietly comply to each of his demands. It wasn't in her nature.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 08:10 pm

Raphael took a long sip of his drink. "His name is Castiel. He usually hides in female vessels," he told her, looking right back at her. "We will need him alive. We have reasons to think he is travelling with a half-orc. That one shouldn't be difficult to spot. Touch your mark with both your second and middle finger when you find him. I'll come to you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 08:18 pm

"What makes you think I can even so much as get close to an angel", Selena observed, still not looking at him. She scratched her hand, her jaw tensing as he thought once again how she was marked now, forever, with no consideration of her own will nor her approval. That was no better than enslaving.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 08:21 pm

"First of all, you managed to kill my previous hunter. Then... Castiel is a soft one. He wouldn't harm a human soul. Now, if you want to attack him, fine by me. But locating him would be far enough. Earn his trust, maybe, to keep him from fleeing." Raphael straightened up, and looked at his watch. "I need to attend higher duties now. I'm looking forward to hearing from you," he told her, with a cold, distant expression. And then he vanished.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 08:42 pm

Selena just stayed there, sat on that stool, for an incredibly long time. Then, she rose from her seat. And slowly made her way upstairs, to get ready for her departure. As she observed her hand once again, all she could grinly think about was that she should have asked if she had health insurance, and funds for new clothes.
Because first thing first, she was going to buy gloves.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum