-26%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil Unlimited ...
249.99 € 339.99 €
Voir le deal

1- Squirrel and Moose

2 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

1- Squirrel and Moose - Page 3 Empty Re: 1- Squirrel and Moose

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 05:02 pm

Carleen shrugged, holding back a smile. "Not to rogue hunters. You don't bear an actual angel's crest on your clothes, am I wrong?" Those symbols were usually sewed patterns placed at the wrists, or on buttons.
"Well you've got quite the eye, don't you," Bobby replied, still warily. They bore a fake design, but he hadn't expected someone to notice it right away.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 05:06 pm

Dean inwardly cursed. Of course an actually good tailor who was well versed in their job would notice that. Usually, they tended to get their equipment in low-class, small places, where the tailor most likely had never seen a hunter in their entire life. This, however, was a slightly larger town, and the tailor shop was renowed even by rich people. Of course angels and their own slaves - oh, sorry, hunters, would get their stuff there. He crossed his arms on his chest, feeling just as suspicious as Bobby himself. "And what are you going to do about that?", he asked, carefully. "Are we actually going to get that discount, or is it a witty way to say we'll lose some limb and so we'll need less clothes?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 05:11 pm

Carleen burst out laughing. "Oh, dear. I'm way too small to take the three of you, even with my sword." She smiled kindly. "For rogue hunters, repairs are for free, and we'll cut other prices in half." She leaned against the counter, and crossed her arms, while studying all of them one by one. "So, I'm listening. What are you here for, gentlemen?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 05:17 pm

Dean blinked, honestly caught off guard. Generally, people weren't too keen on helping them out, when they learned their true identities. "Well... we are in need of new clothes, and some repairs on our old ones", he started, relaxing just a tiny bit. Maybe the fact that they were in front of a beautiful woman helped! "And we came to this town because we heard there was the best tailor we could wish for." He threw her a smirk, crossing his arms on his chest. "I can see why they would say that", he added, appreciatively.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 05:23 pm

Bobby and Sam shared a glare. They silently agreed on trusting Carleen, but rolled their eyes as soon as Dean started to flirt wit her.
"My, aren't you quite the charmer." Carleen smirked. "As I said, this is my father's establishment, but I do make clothes too, in his absence. Alright. Who's first?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 05:27 pm

"Me", Dean said without hesitating one single second. He turned to his two companions. "You called dibs on the bath yesterday and had me skip breakfast this morning. You owe me", he said, pointing to them as if to challenge them to protest or steal his place!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 05:36 pm

Bobby sighed. "Fine."
"You two gentlemen should sit down," Carleen said, gesturing to a living-room like place with armchairs, a couch and a table. "I'll have someone bring you breakfast. Now, follow me, mister- ?" She smiled at Dean, bringing him towards the back of the shop.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 05:44 pm

Dean threw her one of his infamous dashing, scoundrel-like smiles. "Call me Norway", he said as he followed her through the shop, to get into the back of it. "Seriously. Do call me."
Yes, someone should definitely roll his eyes at that because. Dean, please, just get a hold of yourself! "So, you run this shop with your father, miss- ?", he asked then, still smiling, asking that same question to her while raising a brow.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 05:54 pm

Sam and Bobby both rolled her eyes at that comment, because they could still hear him and god, was he terrible. "I actually wonder how he manages to get laid that often," Bobby whispered to Sam.

"Carleen". She had mercifully not heard Bobby, since they were already out of the room. "So I get you're less interested in new clothes and more interested on me taking your measurements?" She threw him an amused glance, after gesturing to one of her employees to go serve breakfast to both Bobby and Sam.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 06:03 pm

Thank his devilish good looks, the charming smile and his naive charm I guess! dies

Dean let out an embarrassed laugh, scratching his chin. "I am that obvious, ain't I", he answered, smiling. "I'm sorry if it came off as rude - I just like to be a bit direct. You are welcome to tell me to cut it off, if it becomes too obvious. Or stab me with your sword. I guess that could work too", he joked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 06:18 pm

Carleen laughed again, and stopped in her working room, before she looked at him from head to toe. "Don't worry, I find it sort of cute. Though I have to admit I get hit on quite a lot... Not often by a man up to my standards. It's quite refreshing." She grabbed a sketchbook. "Now tell me, Norway. What's your totem? Some kind of wolf?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 06:24 pm

Dean grinned. "Well. Very glad I stand up to your standards, Carleen", he answered, offering her a little bow. "A dog, actually. Norway Elkhound", he answered. "Everyone wants to be the one called Wolf, you know. That's not much fun. And a bit unoriginal, if you ask me", he said with a smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 06:36 pm

"I have to agree," Carleen replied with a smile. "The Elkhound, hm?" She looked at him intensely, then proceeded to ask him questions about an outfit he'd like. She sketched a bit in the process, to suggest him some designs. Once he would pick one, she would grab her measuring tape.
"I guess it's time for the fun part, now. Do you mind taking off your coat?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 06:46 pm

Dean managed to answer to all her questions - actually what he was mostly looking for in an outfit was for it to be practical. But damned it all if he didn't also want to have a cool looking one! He smirked, raising a brow at Carleen when she mentioned the so-called 'fun part'. "Well, since you asked so nicely", he answered in a low voice, proceeding to shrug off his coat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 07:05 pm

Carleen held back a chuckle, and soon took his measurements.
"My, aren't you well-built," she let out at some point, while measuring his biceps. She bit on her lower lip. "I'll have to get your chest size, now."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 08:13 pm

Dean had definitely appreciated that comment about him being well-built. Well, he did take pride in his body, and he flexed a bit to show off his muscles, and then he let out a chuckle. "I'm guessing you need me to get my clothes off?", he whispered, winking at her as he unbuttoned his shirt, letting it down on a nearby piece of furniture.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 08:56 pm

"As a matter of fact, I didn't need you to undress." Carleen looked appreciatively at his chest though, and held back a pleased smile while she brought her measuring tape around Dean. She actually stepped closer to bring back each hem of the tape in front of his torso.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 09:23 pm

"Oh, really", Dean observed carelessly. He bit back a chuckle when Carleen shifted closer to him, to take his measurements. "Too bad. I would have undressed even a bit more, if you just had asked", he whispered, with a grin on his lips. This man doesn't have a single ounce of shame!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 09:32 pm

Carleen arched a brow, smirking back at him. "My employees are in the very next room, Mr. Elkhound. And I'm not the kind to fool around at my workplace." She wrote down his chest measurements, and then dropped on her knees to measure his legs, without any ounce of shame either when she had to measure the inner leg.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 09:37 pm

Dean's grin only widened. "What a shame. I pegged you for the adventurous type, at first sight. But that's alright - I do understand all that 'being responsible' stuff." He did gulp a bit when he felt Carleen's hand touch him so shamelessly on the inside of his thighs. He might have even blushed - maybe. Just maybe.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 09:56 pm

"Oh, I am quite the adventurous type. But you see... If my father heard of you touching me at all, he might probably kill you." Carleen finished taking her measurements, and stood up, to look at Dean in the eye. "But he's out of town for business. And I do feel quite alone in my house at night..." Well, she didn't usually offer someone to join her right away, but Dean seemed to be a good mix of bold-yet-flustered by her own bold attitude.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 10:06 pm

"... that so, uh. Forgive me, but it really looks like your father should be more concerned about you touching me, Carleen." Dean quickly gained back his smile, that assumed an immediate lascivious shadow - even though he was still slightly flustered by that bold touching that had just occurred. "Not that I am complaining. I've been told I am pretty good at keeping company. Especially to lonely women, at night." His eyes twinkled with mischief. "That is, if I am still holding up to the stellar standards you probably have."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 10:20 pm

Carleen held back a chuckle. "You're quite a good candidate indeed." She licked her lower lip, and looked down to his torso again. "You might want to dress back up. I don't want to keep your friends waiting for too long."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 10:34 pm

Dean smiled to her. "Aye aye my lady", he answered, doing a small saluting gesture before picking up his shirt and quickly buttoning it up. He took back his coat as well, then turned to glance at Carleen. "So. Where do I find you, tonight?", he asked with a grin, making a gesture to signal her that she could walk in front and guide him back to the front side of the shop.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 10:38 pm

"There." Carleen placed a little sheet of paper she had ripped from her sketchbook, where she had written her address. "Be discreet." She winked at Dean, and walked in front of him, leading him back to the front of the shop, where Bobby and Sam were having - yet another - breakfast without him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum