-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

1- Squirrel and Moose

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

1- Squirrel and Moose Empty 1- Squirrel and Moose

Post by Mary 13/11/18, 09:01 pm

In a world where technology is slowly advancing, and where coal is the main power source, angels settled down as the absolute rulers. They hold the right of life and death over every single living human ; as such, anyone eligible to be an angel's vessel should consider it as a unique privilege.
Demons had been tolerated by the angels a long time ago, mostly because they helped them to tame humans down, not only by being another figure of authority, but also because they provided them with delusions through deals. Speaking of deals, that's mostly through it that they acquired their vessels, but angels would also close their eyes if they were to possess anyone.

Monsters were a big issue for humanity. As such, to appear as their saviors, angels had dedicated hunters, who would hunt down monsters in their name. Said hunters were chosen, and had little to no chance of refusing their offer. They also had to close their eyes upon the worst lie angels were hiding from their subjects: they fed of souls whenever they were particularly exhausted, or wounded.
Some hunters had learnt that the wrong way, and became rogue hunters. Similar to hunters, the difference was unknown to the regular population, who feared them just as much as the angels' hunters. Because one thing was for sure: they might protect us from imminent threat, but they could prove to be just as much of a threat themselves.

It didn't help that hunters usually wore impressive attires, and bore odd aliases as their names. It actually had not much to do with the job itself. It had started with a way for angels to both de-humanize their hunters, and to protect their own soldiers from fellow angels, archangels, or even demons. For names held a powerful impact in that world: not only did the knowledge of a human's soul signature and birth name did allow angels and demons to track them down, but they were also what tied one to their soulmate.

In a world so dangerous, distractions were either welcomed, or dreaded.

-

"Just where were you five minutes ago, you idjits," cursed a deep voice. Robert Singer, known as Ursus (or Ursus Ursus) in that world - 'That friggin' tradition is stupid, we ain't roleplaying happily in the woods at night for fuck's sake' - stood up while pushing away the remaining of a vampire whose throat had been sliced by one of his boys. "And blood in my fur. Great. Grand. I should have you wash it off next time, Norway."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

1- Squirrel and Moose Empty Re: 1- Squirrel and Moose

Post by Gravirei 13/11/18, 09:26 pm

Dean Winchester - better known as Norway Elkhound among commoners, citizens and even his own group of rogue hunters - rolled his eyes as theatrically as someone like him could manage. Nothing to say. Bobby was really one with his alter ego. Just as grumpy as a Grizzly just awoken from hibernation. "We other idjits", he answered, gesturing for himself and his brother Sam - Alces; great name, considering he himself had an elk in his own one! - "were in the other room, slaughtering the other two vamps that were casually snoring hidden in the shadows, that's where we were at!" He had his own jacket dripping with blood to prove his point! "Was that one the last?"

Last edited by Gravirei on 14/11/18, 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/11/18, 09:40 pm

Bobby cursed a bit more, and finally stood up, dusting off his fur coat. "T'was the last one, yes. Guess we deserve to find ourselves a nice inn for the night, and a good bath. With a bit of luck, we could stay around for three days before the folks find out we're just frauds." People were supposed to welcome official hunters and provide them with food and shelter if they asked for it, and if they worked under the direct orders of an angel.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/11/18, 09:49 pm

"Yeah", Dean answered, looking around one last time as he tried desperately to clean up his blade against anything that wasn't his own clothes. "Well, if I remember well, the Mayor did say that the central Inn would have hosted us. With vampires around, it's not like they have many tourists, so..." He shrugged. Yeah, that, and that one barmaid had totally checked him out when they had gone asking for infos, that afternoon.

Last edited by Gravirei on 14/11/18, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/11/18, 09:55 pm

Sam rolled his eyes. "You just want to get laid with- what was her name again? Nancy?" He sighed, and took out a piece of cloth to clean both of his blades, before he tucked them away in their sheaths, behind his back. Since he mostly uses blades as weapons, he was really mindful of them.
Bobby cursed under his breath, but held back a smile. "As long as you have pants on when we have to run out of this place..." He tucked his own weapons away, and gestured for the boys to follow him outside of that house.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/11/18, 10:19 pm

"I'll do, Ursus. I'll try at least. I don't want it to end up like it did back in that other town!" Where he had to leave his pants behind because they had to run away! "And well, what if I do", Dean answered defensively, grinning at his brother. "It's not like we have many days in which we can get to have some fun. I'd rather grab this chance while I can", he added, sheating his blade back at his side. "And while 'Nancy' is willing to let me grab her!" He elbowed his brother, his grin getting larger. What a dork.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/11/18, 10:26 pm

"Oh God," Sam sighed, rolling his eyes. He tried hard to hold back a smirk, because dear God, was that pun terrible. His brother was terrible.
"Well now, son," Bobby said, barely calling Dean from over his shoulder. "Whoever gets laid tonight gets to bathe last. I'm sorry, but 'Nancy' will have to wait." He smirked and walked all the way back to the inn - it was barely the end of the evening, but there was no soul outside. The only place of the city that seemed alive still was their inn, where some chatter and music came out of the main restaurant.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/11/18, 10:32 pm

Dean loudly complained - how the hell was he supposed to get laid if he stank like a vampire cemetery, damn it Bobby - for their whole trip back, going as far as trying to call dibs on the bath first. Without success, because Sam had probably beaten him at it anyway. He forgot about it as soon as he could smell food. "Damn, I'm starving", he groaned. "It feels like a century since the last time we ate while sitting down."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/11/18, 10:40 pm

"Well, order us a fine meal. Elders bathe first," Bobby called out. He entered the inn and walked to the receptionist to ask for a room for them. He went up first, leaving the two brothers together.
"Well. At least they seem to have fine meat," Sam said with a shrug.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/11/18, 10:43 pm

"Yeah, at least that", Dean grumbled, glaring at Bobby's back as their surrogate father - because he was exactly that, everyone could notice even by those simple interactions - disappeared upstairs, where the rooms were. "That old man only pulls the old man card when he wants to call dibs on something nice!", he complained, slumping down on a free chair.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/11/18, 10:47 pm

Sam held back a chuckle. "Can't argue with that. But you've got to admit he doesn't pull it all the time, while he could." He looked at the menu, frowning slightly, while Nancy - a cute, young blonde woman with curly hair - walked up to their table.
"I guess I should be thanking you, misters. I remembered you asked me to pour you beers myself if you made it out alive, Norway," she said in a soft voice, while laying two pints of beer in front of the brothers.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/11/18, 10:56 pm

"Good he doesn't, or I would definitely tell him that if he's so old he should get retired or something", Dean answered with a huff. He straightened up in his chair when he saw Nancy approaching them, and pulled out his most charming smile. "And ain't I glad I made it out alive", he said a bit seductively, admiring the young woman for a brief moment. "I couldn't really let myself die after the promise to see your lovely face again."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/11/18, 11:02 pm

Nancy held back a smile, biting on her lower lip for a split moment. "I'm really impressed you made it in one piece. The last persons that tried to help us got killed," she said with a sad sigh. But she soon beamed again. "I guess only the best become true hunters!"
Sam tried hard not to roll his eyes, and instead focused on the menu. It was a really short menu. He would soon run out of patience, but he couldn't really deprive Dean from the opportunity of flirting now, could he.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/11/18, 11:13 pm

Dean smiled up at her. "Yeah, you got that right", he simply commented, before seemingly hesitate. "Would you think bad of me, if I asked you to..." He made a brief, meaningful pause before shaking his head. "No. Forget it. You would think bad of me - and you would definitely refuse. A guy like me is no right." Yes. Yes, he was making up a scene completely on purpose. Well, he saw nothing wrong with that! He just hoped his brother wouldn't lose his patience too soon...

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/11/18, 11:25 pm

"Oh no, please, go on! What is it?" Nancy had caught the bait, and was now restless, waiting for any other words Dean might utter.
Sam took a deep breath, and sighed. He was pulling out the 'Lone, selfless, tough yet sweet knight' card, now, wasn' t he.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/11/18, 12:15 am

Did any other kind of approach actually exist? Of course he was going to pull out the 'lone, selfless, tough yet sweet knight' card. It was his favourite! "Well, I..." He looked away, as if he was still trying to convince himself not to say what he was about to say. Then he finally glanced back at Nancy once again. "I was wondering if you'd accept to come and... drink with me, later. Maybe keep me some company. Maybe... heh." He smiled, a bit bitterly. "But, well. You wouldn't. You... really look too good to even sit down with a guy like me, let alone anything else. I'm sorry, I should have never asked." He sighed. Wow, he was being so dramatic.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/11/18, 08:09 am

Nancy smiled softly, and laid a hand on Dean's arm, in a reassuring gesture. "Don't decide for me yet, Norway. It would be my pleasure to sit and talk with you once you're done with your meals. We don't have much customers anyway, because of the issue you and your friends took care of."
Sam cleared his throat loudly "Speaking of meals-" It took Nancy a few seconds to acknowledge Sam's presence again, and she blushed with embarrassment while taking out her notepad. "Oh, I'm sorry, you must be starving!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/11/18, 08:46 am

Dean had the time to look at her and smile as well, taking a hold of her hand and squeezing it, before Sam loudly reminded him that they were supposed to get something to eat. Before anything else. And welp, after all, he was starving too! "Sorry, Alces! My fault. I was distracting her." He left Nancy's hand and threw a quick look at his own menu, ordering a dish of meat for himself and one for Bobby.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/11/18, 08:31 pm

Nancy took their orders, apologized one last time to Sam and quickly went to the kitchen to give their orders to the cook.
Sam sighed again, and settled back in his chair to look at Dean for a bit. He then shook his head, holding back a smirk. "I can't believe how you manage to make they fall for your play each time."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/11/18, 09:04 pm

Dean turnedvto Sam, an absolutely wicked smile on his lips. "Being a good actor is part of the job, Alces", he whispered with a wink. "I just tell them what they like to hear. They feel special, they get some lovin' with no pretence of getting me to stay - and I get that, too." For him, it was a fair exchange!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/11/18, 09:10 pm

Sam rolled his eyes. "Sometimes I wish I were as carefree as you are," he actually whispered after a little while. He looked around the room, where a few travelers sat; groups of friends, couples. He thought back to what they had lost already. He couldn't actually bring himself to have one-night stands just for the fun of it, after what happened to the normal life he had tried to build.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/11/18, 09:42 pm

Dean observed his brother silently, suddenly feeling a bit guilty for flirting so shamelessly in front of him. And after not so long since Jessica... "Hey. It'll come with time", he reassured him, patting his arm, awkwardly but in an honest way still.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/11/18, 09:55 pm

Sam sighed. "It's been over a year now, Norway. I know what I need. I need someone to care about, and to find back regularly." He forced a smile. "I already know it doesn't work with the kind of life we have."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/11/18, 10:09 pm

Dean sighed. "I know - but I wish you could be happy. At least temporarily, like I manage. Seeing you like this, it's not something I enjoy. Hey, maybe you'll meet that person one day, right? Never say never", he piped up right after, nodding towards Sam's covered arm. They both knew what he was talking about - the soulmate, of course.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/11/18, 10:13 pm

Sam cleared his throat, and massaged the part of his wrist that he almost always kept covered, safe for he was alone and washing himself. "... Maybe one day that time we'll come. I sure hope that by then, this world will be a better place." He sighed again, and stretched a bit. "But well. I won't complain. Don't feel bad because of me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum