Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

1- Squirrel and Moose

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

1- Squirrel and Moose - Page 2 Empty Re: 1- Squirrel and Moose

Post by Gravirei 14/11/18, 10:26 pm

Dean rolled his eyes a bit. "I'd rather you have a bit of fun, mess around", he protested. "I can't not feel bad when I see you just go to your own room and read books. We are supposed to take a break sometimes, or this job will destroy us. Even Ursus says that, and he's a crusty old man!" He got distracted forba second, glancing at Nancy's legs as she passed by their table.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/11/18, 10:32 pm

Sam almost snorted. "Well, it just happens that my kind of distractions is books, Norway. Believe it or not, it happens."
Nancy walked by their table again on her way back to the counter, and waved slightly at Dean, with a fond, playful smile. She had totally understood where this evening was going to go. She wasn't that clueless.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/11/18, 10:34 pm

Dean raised a brow at her, and threw her a charming, knowing smile. Nice. He liked it when the girl wasn't totally clueless! He turned to Sam once again. "It happens, yeah, but at least read something that has nothing to do with frickin' monsters, man."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/11/18, 10:41 pm

"One of us has to get prepared, for when Ursus is not around," Sam protested, crossing his arms. Soon enough, though, he was distracted by the plates that were brought to their table. And, not too long afterwards, Bobby came back, a bit more relaxed since he had taken a good bath. "We'll need to visit our tailors soon. My herb strap has been too badly damaged these past few hunts. I might leave a salt trail behind me if this keeps up."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/11/18, 10:48 pm

Dean happily started chewing on his food right the moment when his plate was pit in front of him, without many regards. He merely nodded to Bobby when he sat down with them, and then snorted at his comment. "We spend more money at the tailor's then at the weaponry. Amazing", he commented. Finding that honestly funny!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/11/18, 11:02 pm

"Well if you find clothes that are just as resilient as the weapons we have, and that are not a friggin' iron armor, just let me know," Bobby grunted, before he started eating as well. "But you're right. We need to find ourselves a better tailor. Better equipment means less maintenance."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/11/18, 11:22 pm

"I've heard around that there's a pretty capable one in the next city", Dean commented when he managed to swallow that monstrous mouthful he had taken from his plate. "Not that far away." Well, being always around ladies did provide with useful information, a lot of time!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/11/18, 01:10 pm

Bobby arched a brow, surprised that Dean was well-informed on the matter. He didn't dwell on it, though. "Good. I suppose we could go tomorrow. Unless you and Nancy had some plans."
"Are you suggesting we adapt to Norway's dates?" Sam asked Bobby, who held back a chuckle.
"Poor boy needs his distraction, or we'll find him moping on his horse again soon."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/11/18, 08:10 pm

"Well, if you really want to know, me and Nancy did have some interesting plans", Dean answered pointedly, a smug smile on his lips. "For tonight, at least. If we want to move tomorrow, whatever. That's fine by me, I'll adapt to the group's needs!" What mattered to him honestly was that he could get laid with a pretty lady that night!

Last edited by Gravirei on 15/11/18, 09:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/11/18, 08:35 pm

"Well. Glad to know you're still a heartless monster- I mean, womanizer," Bobby commented with a smirk, while shaking his head.
Sam held back a smile as well, and stood up, since he had finished his plate. "I'll go take my own bath while you eat, Ursus. I should hit the hay soon afterwards... Have fun, I guess," he said to his brother, before he walked to where their room was.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/11/18, 09:36 pm

Dean nodded at Sam, bidding him a good night - he did protest when Bobby called him a heartless monster though because. C'mon. There was far worse than him out there! "I think it's an equal exchange", he observed, drinking a bit of his beer. "I mean... do you think any of these girls think they'll have a long lasting relationship with someone they know for sure is a traveler? Nah. They say yes because they know and they want to have fun, 's all. Give the ladies some credit, Ursus!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/11/18, 09:42 pm

Bobby held back a smile. "I know, son. Do whatever makes you happy." He quietly finished his dish. Soon enough, the restaurant slowly closed down, and Nancy walked back to their table after cleaning the last plates. She laid a hand on Dean's shoulder, to whisper to his ear, "So... you wished to spend time with me?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/11/18, 10:16 pm

Dean turned to Nancy when she bent to talk to him. And he smiled at her, raising his eyebrows. "Believe it or not, I was just waiting for that", he answered in a low voice, then throwing a mischevious glance at Bobby. "You won't complain if I leave you, right Ursus?", he asked. Yes, he still asked, because really deep inside him, he did feel a bit like a jerk for leaving him and his brother alone everytime.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/11/18, 10:31 pm

"Go. I don't want to hear you sighing all evening while I read my books." Bobby politely greeted Nancy, and finished his plate properly. "Don't worry, m'am. I'll bring this to the kitchen myself."
Nancy smiled at Bobby, and patiently waited for Dean to get up.

And on the next morning, Sam was already on his horse, looking at his pocket watch, calmly telling his thoughts to Bobby.
"I'd bet you anything he'll be mad at us for having him skip breakfast."
"It's nine and a half, and Romeo knows I wake up early," Bobby grunted.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/11/18, 10:35 pm

And a mere five minutes later Dean was stomping out of the inn, wearing his grumpy 'I'm-not-a-morning-person' expression to its fullest. "You made me skip breakfast", he accused both his brother and Bobby, pointing at them, after he had finally mounted on his horse. "Again!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/11/18, 10:46 pm

"You slept past seven and a half. Again," Bobby replied just as grumpily, while he got his horse to start walking, not even once looking back. He knew Dean would follow.

"Sorry Norway, I really tried to hold him back a little. I could only buy you thirty minutes," Sam explained. "I prevented him from throwing pebbles at every single window of our inn to wake you up."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/11/18, 10:52 pm

"I was with a girl", Dean hastily whispered to Sam, as he fretted to follow up the other man. "What did I have to do, slither out of the bed and sneak away without even a goodbye because Mr. 'I'm too old to sleep past six' is... well, too old to sleep past six?" He tried hard not to have Bobby hear him. Because nobody liked to get a whack on the head by Papa Bear.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/11/18, 11:07 pm

Sam snorted, and rolled his eyes. "I'm amazed you still try to act like some sort of gentleman in the morning. You say yourself that the girls you sleep with know exactly what to expect of you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/11/18, 11:15 pm

"Well, that doesn't mean I have to go wham, bam, thank you ma'am", Dean answered pointedly, straightening up on his horse's back. "I'm not an asshole, whatever it is that you think about me. If I can leave them with a good memory of me, I do. That way they can even brag with their ladies friends or whatever, and tell them that they met this totally handsome, amazing stranger that was so gentle with them." He smirked at him. "I can't believe I still have to teach you this stuff, Alces. One should have learnt, at your age!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/11/18, 02:55 pm

Sam almost choked on a laugh at Dean's first sentence. But he kept on smiling, even when his brother made that hint about himself. "Maybe I'm simply not made for this stuff, Norway. I'm much more of a... romantic than you are. I settled down with Jess because I loved her, and I honestly think I won't meet my soulmate. I'm not really the kind to fool around."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 01:04 pm

"Hey, I can be very romantic, if the mood strikes", Dean protested. "And I know that what you had with Jess was special. Or else, why settle down at all?" He sighed, trying to be careful with words from now on. Like always, when his brother's dead girlfriend came into their talks. "Just - promise me you won't repress yourself. Alright? That can do bad to you. I'm serious", he added quickly, to stop Sam from laughing!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 03:45 pm

Sam's smile was smaller now. "I won't. Don't worry about it." He brought the conversation to a completely different topic while they rode towards the next city, where they would look for their tailor. Sakrish's shop was well-known in the city, both by rich people and hunters. He could provide them with both elaborated clothes and practical ones, which made his reputation.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 03:54 pm

Dean was actually pretty glad they could get some pretty decent clothes - even though, to say the truth, he was a bit worried with just how much this leap of theirs into high couture would have costed. From how people spoke about the shop with reverence, one could guess it was very high-end. "I don't know, Ursus - are you sure we can afford this stuff?", he was asking to Bobby as he pointed - he didn't even dared to touch - some precious-looking fabric in the shop.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/18, 04:10 pm

"You're the one who suggested we came here in the first place," Bobby grunted in return. "But I have to admit I don't quite trust merchandise that has no price-"
"This might be because we have a special discount for rogue hunters," said a young woman who entered the room. Carleen was wearing an elegant yet simple dress, and came right from the back of the shop, with a sewing bracelet at her left hand, proving that she also worked here.
Bobby instantly stiffened when she mentioned them as 'rogue' hunters though, because people usually didn't know they were under no angel's orders.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/18, 04:25 pm

Dean was about to answer back that he had suggested it out of other people pointing this out as the best tailor around - not his fault if they had failed in mentioning the probably astronomical prices! - when he heard that one, carelessly thrown line that had made Bobby stiffen. He felt all the alarms go off in his brain as he turned around, to face an admittedly very pretty, young woman. "Rogue hunters?", he asked, letting out a small laugh. "Isn't it dangerous to say that kind of stuff out loud, lady?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum