-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

1- Squirrel and Moose

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

1- Squirrel and Moose - Page 6 Empty Re: 1- Squirrel and Moose

Post by Gravirei 19/11/18, 09:57 pm

Dean hummed, reflecting about that offer as he mouthed wet kisses along the curve of Carleen's neck - skin that she had graciously offered to him. "Well - that wouldn't be any fun, don't you think?", he answered at last, throwing her a toothy grin. "I like things to proceed in the heat of the moment."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/18, 10:12 pm

Carleen smiled back at Dean, and gently cupped his face, before she pecked his lips. "That's fine by me," she whispered against his lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/18, 10:15 pm

Dean smiled as well. "Good", he whispered back, before catching Carleen's lips back in another kiss, that started soft, but proceeded to get a bit more heated in a matter of seconds. He cupper her face as well, gently playing with her long hair, tangling his fingers in it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/18, 10:40 pm

Carleen gently nibbled back on Dean's lips, proving to be just as eager as he was, in the end. She sighed into the kiss when she finally allowed herself to caress his torso and his sides, feeling his muscles through the fabric of his shirt.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/18, 10:43 pm

Dean let out an eager sound when he felt Carleen starting to feel him up, even if only through his clothes. He muffled himself against her lips, however, and his hands abandoned her head and face to travel down, settling briefly on her sides and squeezing them - before he proceeded up, his fingers managing to get underneath the hem of her shirt. Just the tiniest bit, though.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/18, 10:54 pm

Carleen bit back her own chuckle, and gently brought her hands on Dean's wrists, to keep them down. "I'd like to undress in my room, please. Otherwise it's a mess to find back everything on the next morning~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/18, 10:58 pm

Dean swallowed back a small protest that was about to escape from his lips. He let out a chuckle instead, kissing her lips once again. "I guess that's smart", he answered playfully. "Will you guide me?" He offered her his hand as he stood up.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/18, 08:03 pm

"Of course." Carleen stood up as well, and kept Dean's hand in hers, while she took him upstairs, towards her bedroom. She had a richly decorated room again, with a part being a sort of pillow fort and her bed on the other side, with curtains to close it. "There's the bathroom on the end of the corridor, should you need to go there without me," she told him with a smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 08:24 pm

Dean smiled, and closed the distance between them, wrapping his arms around Carleen's waist. "Thank you for telling me. It'll be nice to take a shower, later on", he specified, leaning in to kiss her yet again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/18, 08:26 pm

"I have a nice bath that's heating right now, if you don't want to go on your own," Carleen whispered to him after their kiss, on a playful tone. She wrapped her arms around his neck, keeping him close.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 08:41 pm

"Hmm, now that sounds inviting", Dean purred against her lips, nibbling them a bit before he shifted on her neck, to kiss and lick it. Let's be honest, if Carleen wasn't going to make him concentrate on undressing, he risked to leave a mark!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/18, 08:45 pm

Carleen gently pushed him away, and licked her lower lip. "I need to tell you about my personal rules, though. First one - don't leave marks where people might see them, sweetheart." She smiled at him, and pecked his lips before she drew her hands on his torso, and began to undo his clothes. "Second - that's the only part for which I want you to hold back with me. I'm not make of sugar." Her smile was much more playful now, and she looked at him with a renewed interest when she could finally run her hands on his bare chest.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 09:22 pm

"Oh." Dean's lips stretched into a sultry grin as he let Carleen explore his chest as she pleased. "Well, if those are your rules, I don't see why I shouldn't abide to them." He shruged off his shirt, tossing it on the floor carelessly as his own hands now fumbled with hers, to get it open as well.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/18, 09:28 pm

Carleen helped him to get her rid of her outfit, and stepped out of the skirt before she winked at him, and walked back to her bed. She was wearing a silk-decorated corset underneath, which was quite common in their times.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 09:35 pm

Dean bit his lower lip. Well, damn, there was no denying it. Carleen was sexy - and she obviously knew it! He fumbled to get rid of his own pants, letting them pool at his feet and stepping out of them to immediately follow her to the bed. He wrapped his arms around her before she could even sit down, and plastered himself over her back. His hands roamed over the curve of her hips, reaching for the closure of the corset.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/18, 09:57 pm

Carleen held back a chuckle, and gently helped Dean to undo her corset. "Is it your gun I can feel, Mr. Elkhound, or are you getting as thrilled as I am?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 10:05 pm

Dean chuckled, hiding his face into her hair. "Why don't you try to find out, Miss Carleen?", he murmured at her ear, kissing her neck just behind the shell. In the mean time he had managed to untie her corset completely, also thanks to her help, and he let it fall in the ground as well. His hands slowly run up her sides, slowly, up and up until he could cup her breasts.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/18, 10:09 pm

Carleen bit back a smile at those words. "As you wish," she whispered, feeling his sides with her hands behind her, until she managed to slide into his own underwear to feel him. "That doesn't feel like a gun to me." She turned her face towards him, with a mischievous glint in her eye.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 10:19 pm

Dean repressed a shiver, and swallowed back a moan - that still barely made it out of his lips. He glanced at Carleen as well, a smug smirk on his face. "Well, seems like I've been found out", he answered. "Still. I hope what you found out... satisfies you." While he kept fondling one of her breasts with his left hand, his right one teased his way down, caressing her belly and finding the hem of her underwear in no time, dipping inside to tease her with a finger.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/18, 10:40 pm

"For now? It's to my tastes. But I have yet to see if it satisfies me," Carleen almost purred, while shivering with delight under his touch. She gently squeezed him with one hand, and caressed his length while she took off his underwear with the other.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/18, 10:54 pm

Dean groaned, eyes closing briefly, and decided to have Carleen turn around to face him. Things would have been easier that way. He caught her lips into a hot, wet kiss and grabbed the hem of her underwear to lower it. As soon as the piece of clothing was down at her feet, he brought his hand back to her mound again, caressing it, dipping one finger into it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/18, 09:07 pm

Carleen moaned softly into the kiss, and brought both of her hands back on Dean's shaft, gently massaging him. She was aching to lie down at that moment, buuut she was also trying to learn what kind of lover Dean was. Would he surprise her?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/18, 09:16 pm

Dean slowly worked one finger into Carleen's warmth, resting it there briefly, but soon enough bringing both of his hands to rest on her ass. He glanced at her, grinned, and then hauled her up, bringing her close to his body, kissing her passionately as he held her up. He walked slowly towards the bed, but still taking his time a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/18, 09:34 pm

Carleen had been a bit startled by his gesture, but laughed kindly, her arms wrapped around his neck while he guided them to her bed. "So, I get you're a kind of passionate teaser, then~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/18, 09:53 pm

Dean grinned at Carleen. "That's what they say", he answered cheekily, winking at her. He soon had her lay down on her back, him being in top of her, hands groping her sides as he kissed her down the neck. "You have... anything for precaution?", he asked in a murmur, mouth against her collarbone.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum