Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting - Page 3 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting

Post by Mary 18/06/18, 09:39 pm

Castiel shook his head. "If only there was a way for me to help him, Eileen, but there isn't. I wish I could at least take half of his burden!" He stopped for a moment, as epiphany slowly hit him. "... A way to share the mark", he whispered.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting - Page 3 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting

Post by Gravirei 18/06/18, 09:43 pm

Eileen frowned harder. She had caught what Castiel had said, reading his lips, but she felt a bit confused about it. "You mean - there could be a way to split it?", she asked, quickly. "If there is... it would diminish its power for sure...!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/06/18, 11:22 pm

"We would need Rowena's help," Castiel replied, nodding. Then he looked at Eileen with hope, signing again. "Maybe there's something in the book of the damned."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/06/18, 11:51 pm

Eileen smiled at him. "We will get her as soon as possible", she signed back. "She owes us one after we let her look in our library by the way." Finally some light at the end of the tunnel!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/06/18, 09:16 pm

Castiel nodded, and finally let out a smile. "Thank you, Eileen."

And, after a long night, Sam finally stumbled out of the torture room, to call for Eileen and Cas in the corridor. He had undone Dean's bonds since he was cured, and was actually rather exhausted himself.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/06/18, 09:34 pm

Eileen ran to Sam, to tend to him a bit. It was true, she hadn't slept either. But her soulmate had gone through some hellish hours, and he deserved at least a good hug and a kiss.

Dean was laying against the chair he had been previously bound to - his eyes were closed, and his cheeks wet with tears. His throat was sore from all the yelling. And he was feeling at his absolute worst, not to say he was wishing he was dead at that point.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/06/18, 09:37 pm

Sam hugged Eileen back tight for a little while, for he indeed needed that hug. And he kissed her back softly, since he was exhausted. He needed some sleep. They all needed some sleep.

Castiel entered the torture room slowly at first, but as soon as he saw Dean, his heart broke from the thought that he had almost given in to despair himself. He walked to his soulmate, and knelt in front of him, laying his hand on his. "Dean," he whispered low, trying to catch his attention.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/06/18, 09:44 pm

Eileen smiled softly at him, saying nothing, but leading him to a chair, to prepare a cup of tea. He deserved that - and a lot of rest, too.

Dean opened his eyes a bit, barely gazing at Castiel before he let his head hung low in shame. "I am sorry", was all he could say. "I know my apologies don't really... count shit, with this thing on my arm, and with the terrible stuff I said. But I... I am sorry, Cas."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/06/18, 09:54 pm

Sam thanked Eileen through signing, and, when he got her attention again, he signed some more. "Did you sleep? If not, I'd love to crash down in bed with you after that."

"I know, Dean," Castiel whispered softly. He straightened up just a bit to lay a kiss on his forehead. "I'm going to take you to our room. You need some rest."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/06/18, 10:04 pm

Eileen smiled softly at Sam, and nodded gently. "Of course", she signed back to him. "We can rest all you want. I am sure you are exhausted in every imaginable way." She reached for his hand to hold it.

Dean bit back a bitter remark that would have been all dripping with poisonous self-loathing. He was not in the mood to get slapped (yes, he did remember that). He simply nodded, letting Castiel help him up and walk him to his own bedroom. He looked wrecked in every way, and he knew his face was a mask of pain and sadness. But he couldn't do anything about it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/06/18, 10:07 pm

Sam nodded, and sighed. He then offered Eileen a weak smile, and gestured for her to come closer to him.

Castiel gently lead Dean back to their room, and sat him on the bed. He even took off his shoes, before he lied down with him, and hugged him tight. So tight, as if he had died in his arms hours ago. Which he actually did.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/06/18, 04:39 pm

Eileen scooted closer to Sam, and wrapped her arms around him as much as she could - not an easy deal, with him being built like a giant and the fact they were sitting down. But hugging him was just how she had decided to let him know she was close.

Dean, once again, passively let Castiel hold him. And it took him a while, but in the end, after a few minutes, he gave up, and finally hugged him back. He held his soulmate as close to his chest as he could, and long minutes passed before he was actually able to talk. "If you want to squeeze me to death, I grant you my blessings." His voice was a bit cracked, and he hated it, but at least he managed to keep it firm enough.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/06/18, 07:14 pm

Sam wrapped an arm around Eileen and kept her close for the time it took him to finish his tea. Their closeness actually helped him to relax and, after a while, he gently caressed her cheek with his free hand.

Castiel held back a soft, breathless chuckle, but made his grip on Dean less tight. "I won't. Believe it or not, but the sight of you dying in my arms will probably haunt me for a few months." He sighed softly, and scooted back just a bit so he could look at Dean, and kiss him softly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/06/18, 07:55 pm

Eileen leaned into his touch, letting out a small sigh. She looked at him with affection in her eyes, and maybe a bit of worry. "Are you better?", she asked, signing. She had been mindful not to ask that, during the past days. She had limited herself to help him at her best, and stay at his side silently.

Dean was about to mumble another apology, but found out he preferred it much more when his mouth was covered with Castiel's. At least he didn't have to force his words out. He turned the kiss from soft to hungry, outright desperate, as his hands gripped the angel's shirt tight.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/06/18, 08:15 pm

Sam nodded softly. "Now that I know that Dean is back to being himself, and here in the bunker... Yes." He sighed softly. "I'm sorry. I know I've been obsessed with finding him these past few days, and I probably wasn't easy for you either."

Castiel soon kissed Dean back just as desperately, as he clenched his hands on his soulmate's shirt as well to keep him close, as if he fears he would break away any second now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/06/18, 09:10 pm

Eileen shook her head. "It's your brother, Sam. By now I know how much Dean means for you - and I knew what I signed up for, when we decided for us to be a thing." She smiled. "So, see? You don't have to be sorry."

Dean had honestly no intention of ending that kiss - but he kind of really needed to breathe, at a certain point. To his credit, he waited until his lungs were completely empty before finally gasping for air. He looked into Castiel's eyes, breathing heavily. "I love you", he rasped out. That, too, sounded desperate.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/06/18, 09:15 pm

Sam forced a smile, and kissed Eileen on the forehead, before he signed to her, "How about we go sleep now, then? I don't know about you, but I haven't slept much lately."

Castiel's brows furrowed in a pained expression, and he caught Dean's face between his hands to kiss him once more. "I love you," he replied then, breathless as well. "I love you more that anything in the whole universe."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/06/18, 09:24 pm

Eileen sighed. "You weren't at my side. I can't say I slept much. Or very well, either", she signed back. She always had problems sleeping on her own - nightmares weren't kind, and she had soon gotten used to how soundly she could sleep if she did so in Sam's arms. "Let's go", she added then with a small smile. She had decided to save the potential discover she and Castiel had made about the possibility of splitting the Mark for tomorrow. She wanted him to rest.

Dean swallowed a lump that had formed in his throat. "Does it make sense, if I say that I am sorry that you do?" He could feel tears almost prickle at his eyes by now, and no matter what, he didn't want to allow himself to cry. He had no right to. He just dived in to kiss Castiel another time, and then again and again, as if each one was the last he could get.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/06/18, 09:32 pm

Sam nodded, and stood up with her, to walk back to their room, where he would probably crash in bed with his underwear on only, too exhausted to bother with pajamas.

Castiel replied to Dean's first kiss, yet he stopped him. "Please don't feel sorry. Never do." After that, he readily kissed him back again, and again, inching closer to him every time.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/06/18, 09:42 pm

Eileen smiled softly, relieved to see he had all the intention to sleep now. She stripped down to her own underwear too, stealing one of his t-shirts to sleep in - she did it regularly by now. They were so large it made for a comfortable nightgown. She crashed down next to him, gently tapping his arm so that he could put himself into a more comfortable position to sleep into. And maybe closer to her.

Dean brought Castiel closer with each kiss as well - even though by now it was just one long, single, desperate and quite sloppy makeout session. He never cut it, safe from those two seconds or three he needed to breathe again. He unconsciously brought his hands to the hem of the angel's shirt, out of the pure need to feel the comforting warmth of his skin under his fingers.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/06/18, 09:48 pm

Sam turned on his back, and gestured for Eileen to come against him, immediately wrapping his arm around her. He soon sighed softly, and closed his eyes. It wouldn't take him long to finally fall asleep.

"Dean", Castiel protested weakly against his lips, even though he didn't want to part from his soulmate. "... I would need to heal your wounds first."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/06/18, 09:55 pm

And Eileen too, as soon as she felt surrounded by her personal blanket once again, fell asleep after mere seconds.

Dean silently shook his head. "I don't- I don't want that, Cas. I just need to feel you." He couldn't even think about getting anything more than a kiss in that moment. He didn't feel like he had the right to that either. "Please", he whispered then.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/06/18, 09:58 pm

Castiel thought about it for a few seconds, but then smiled softly. "Take off your shirt, then. I want to feel your heart beat against mine." He straightened up to take off his coat, his tie, his shirt. He did not rush. They had time.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/06/18, 10:14 pm

Dean nodded, straightening up as well. He forced his hands not to shake as he got rid of his jacket and his flannel shirt, carelessly throwing them on the ground. He peeked in Castiel's direction, expectanctly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/06/18, 10:20 pm

Castiel pressed himself against Dead for a long, soft kiss, and helped him back down on the mattress, slowly, so as not to startle him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next