-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting - Page 11 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting

Post by Gravirei 01/07/18, 06:47 pm

Eileen shook her head. "You don't have to feel guilty for that. We tried, it didn't work. It happens. I am still grateful for you to offer me at least one chance." It had hurt her a lot, when it had happened, to be honest. She was trying hard to forget the incredibly bitter delusion that had hit her after that failure. Why was Castiel bringing that up again?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting - Page 11 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Reckless + Expecting

Post by Mary 01/07/18, 07:16 pm

"Actually-" Castiel thought about it for a moment, looking for words. "I think that this time, I could make up for my mistake. That I could succeed, if given another chance."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/07/18, 07:35 pm

Eileen opened up her mouth. Then closed it. She looked away, shaking her head a bit. "I don't... really think I could take another round of shattered hopes, Castiel", she managed to say then. "It was hard that once - I can't take it if it fails again. I know you're trying to help, but..." She shook her head again.

Last edited by Gravirei on 01/07/18, 08:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/07/18, 08:28 pm

"... But I could make it right this time, Eileen," Castiel said, moving closer to her. "It's not just me, it's-" he hesitated. "My daughter is lending me her powers. Together, we could heal you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/07/18, 08:39 pm

"... you can't promise that", Eileen whispered, almost only mouthing those words. "What if - what if it goes wrong again?" She could feel a tiny spark of hope bubble in her chest, but she immediately suffocated that. No. She didn't want to go back there again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/07/18, 08:41 pm

"It won't. Don't ask me how I know it, I just-" Castiel took a deep breath, looking down. "She knows, so I know. Together, we will manage."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/07/18, 08:56 pm

Eileen couldn't help the surge of hope coming back full force. "... alright", she answered finally, her signing betraying how insecure she felt about that decision. She had heard about how incredible a Nephilim's power was. Maybe she could give this just one last chance.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/07/18, 09:02 pm

Castiel nodded softly. "Do you want to sit down for it? It might take a few minutes."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/07/18, 09:04 pm

Eileen nodded slowly, then gestured for Castiel to follow her in her room, where she sat down on the bed. She gestured for him to close the door behind him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/07/18, 09:07 pm

Castiel did as he was asked to, and sat down on the bed by Eileen's side. He cleared his throat, and immediately brought his hands to her head, closing his eyes as he focused on the healing. It was not done in an instant, even with the help of Nephilim grace. Nonetheless, after two minutes, he had managed to help Eileen to earn some of her hearing back. Not all of it, but this was still a major step forward.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/07/18, 09:13 pm

Eileen held her breath, keeping as still as she could while Castiel healed her. She was speechless. She could swear she could almost hearing again. Almost. It was taking quite a long time, but still - it was happening.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/07/18, 09:16 pm

When he realized he could do nothing more, Castiel moved his hands away, and looked at Eileen intensely. "Eileen?" he whispered, as if he feared to startle her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/07/18, 09:24 pm

Eileen's eyes immediately darted towards him. That one, single whisper of her name had almost been like a full-blown yell to her now functioning ears. Oh God. Oh, God. She had heard it. She could hear her name. Her hands were shaking slightly as she nodded to Castiel. "Yes", she simply said.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/07/18, 09:28 pm

"..." Castiel's face lit up with the purest, happiest grin ever when he understood that they had finally made it. "You'll need to take it slow," he whispered to her again. "But I'm so glad, Eileen."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/07/18, 09:33 pm

Eileen was completely speechless. She could just nod, for once not having to look at Castiel's lips or hands to get what he was talking about - still too awestruck with her newfound hearing. Maybe she wanted to cry a bit too. But shevkept it for herself, as a happy, large smile finally stretched on her lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/07/18, 09:39 pm

Castiel gently laid his hand over Eileen's, as he smiled softly at her. "Do you want me to fetch Sam?" he whispered to her again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/07/18, 09:46 pm

Eileen bit her lower lip to keep it from trembling, still smiling. The mere thought of finally hearing the voice of her own soulmate filled her with joy. "Yes", she answered, whispering again, surprised by the sound of her own voice. She grabbed Castiel's hand. "Thank you. Thank you", she repeated, still forcing the tears to stay back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/07/18, 10:04 pm

Castiel smiled fondly again, and nodded. "You're welcome, Eileen. I'm glad we could help." He gently squeezed her hand, and then stood up carefully, for his belly was now quite big and, well. a bit of a bother in his everyday life. "I'll be quick," he promised. And he exited the room. Less than five minutes later, Sam was entering the room, breathless - for he had run, and he walked towards Eileen, hesitantly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/07/18, 10:22 pm

Eileen lifted her gaze up the instant Sam walked through that door. She looked at him intently, her eyes fixated on him. The corners of her mouth twitching, trying to hold back a smile. She was positively itching to hear him talk for the very first time.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/07/18, 11:18 pm

Sam seemed like he knew, for he had that same nervous smile. He sat down by Eileen's side without a word, and gently took her hands in his. With the most tender gaze, he held her's, and whispered, "I love you". He felt like the sappiest man ever, but he wanted these to be the first words Eileen would hear from him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/07/18, 11:23 pm

Eileen held Sam's gaze for as long as she could, hand trembling in his; and as those sweet words touched her ears, seeping into her - how many times had she imagined how his voice was going to sound! -, she just couldn't take it anymore. She let out a sob, her smile still on her lips, tears collecting at the corner of her eyes as she basically tackled him. Oh God, was she really crying? What wuld have Sam thought of her? She let out a string of 'I love you too's, grasping his shirt tight.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/07/18, 11:38 pm

Sam was torn himself between a sob and a chuckle, as he held Eileen close, kissing her temple. He rocked her gently, and couldn't stop himself from smiling either as he repeated those words over and over again, since he *knew* she could hear him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/07/18, 12:17 am

Eileen slowly calmed down, tears drying up as her breath steadied - now, as the shock had wore off a bit, she could only feel pure happiness. She looked up at Sam, a radiant smile on her face, her gaze tender and loving. "I love you", she repeated again, before grabbing his cheeks and pulling him down for a kiss.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/07/18, 08:38 pm

Sam greedily kissed Eileen back, and held her tight all the while. He did keep it gentle, though. After all, there was still a lot he wished to tell her out loud.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/07/18, 08:51 pm

Eileen kissed him as greedily and passionately as he did, resting her forehead against him when she had to interrupt their heated exchange to get some breath. Her smile was the most radiant she ever had.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next