Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 7 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Gravirei 08/06/18, 10:10 pm

Dean was about to ask something, but remembered halfway that he already knew the answer. He sat at the same table as Rowena. "I see then", he commented. "I guess having a resentful whatever Crowley is now after me would make me kind of nervous too." He observed her carefully, squinting. "How did you learn about that? I thought you were cutting everything off in fear of being caught?" He glanced at Castiel, unable to hold back a smile as he gestured for him to sit at his side.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 7 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Mary 08/06/18, 10:17 pm

Castiel shook his head, and whispered to Dean "I'll make you another one", before he headed back to the kitchen. After all, it seemed like Rowena wouldn't cause any unnecessary problems.

Rowena sighed yet again. "Well. There've been omens. I'm surprised you didn't hear. Massive cattle death, storms, all of it. When I finally caught a demon to interrogate it, I've learned that Fergus had become a being close to Lucifer himself." And the mere idea worried her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/06/18, 10:32 pm

Dean silently thanked Castiel, then focused on Rowena again. He frowned at the mention of omens - yes, they hadn't been pleased to hear that Sam's first theory on the great damages that an apparition like Crowley's new status would have caused was right. "Yeah, we know about that", he said. "Crowley is a great danger, right now. Him and his..." He hesitated. He SO did not want to say that word in the same period as 'Crowley'. "... boyfriend, or whatever."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/06/18, 10:36 pm

"... He managed to seduce a male angel?" Rowena was bewildered, to say the least. But then she tilted her head, as if thinking to herself 'Well, that's my boy'. "Have you... seen him ever since he's changed? What is he like?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/06/18, 10:46 pm

Dean huffed. "Apparently he managed. It helps he got his claws on the only male angel that seems to think he is the best romantic option out there." Then he thought it over a bit. "Powerful. Very, very powerful. And possibly he grew an ego that can't possibly fit in that midget body he chose for himself. And he got so painfully smug it's impossible not to want to punch his stupid face."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/06/18, 11:01 pm

Rowena sighed yet again. "I hope I'll find a spell in that blasted library of yours," she whispered. "It's just a matter of time before Fergus remembers that I still breathe and comes to end me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/06/18, 11:24 pm

And as if he had been magically summoned by his human name, there Crowley appeared out of thin air. On his usual armchair - let's be honest, that was his own chair by now. "Hello Dean", he drawled out, in a mocking impression of Castiel's usual salute. "Is that the new group uniform? Fascinating. I am glad we stepped out of the flannel phase." Luckily enough, he hadn't noticed Rowena yet, being a bit blocked by part of the wall.

Dean literally chocked on his breakfast. "WHAT-", he yelled, this time actually reaching for his gun in the inner pocket of his robe.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/06/18, 05:39 pm

Rowena was startled at first, but she kept a calm appearance. She slowly set her cup down, and soundlessly got up from her chair, trying to flee from the room before her son could spot her.
That's at this exact moment that Castiel came back with Dean's coffee in hand, and reached for his angel blade in his sweater vest. "What are you doing here?!" He asked Crowley, frowning deeply.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/06/18, 06:53 pm

Crowley, as per his usual, seemed satisfied with the chaos and general distaste that followed his apearance. He calmly got up from the armchair, casually straightening his coat a bit. "Smoothen your feathers, Castiel. I come in peace, I don't mean any harm, blah blah blah." He gestured vaguely.
Dean held his gun firmly, aimed directly at that litle cockroach's head. "I wonder why I am not buying that", he answered, sarcasm in his voice. "Let's try again. Why are you here?"
Crowley rolled his eyes. "Just to bring forth my new friendly neighborhood policy. I'm not going to hurt anyone-" He noticed someone moving and immediately focused on them. And he squinted hard. "... exceptions do exist. Hello, mother", he greeted her coldly. "Are we doing some plotting behind my shoulders again, I take?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/06/18, 07:10 pm

"... Oh why, Fergus!" Rowena acted as if she was delighted to see her son here. She wasn't. "I wasn't expecting you there! Have you been here for long?" She pretended she was about to take her seat, faking a big, polite smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/06/18, 07:25 pm

Crowley was so not going to fall for that. He squinted at Rowena even harder, before regarding her with a smile that was just the most poisonous and fake he could muster. "As a matter of fact, no. I just arrived. But on the other side, I see you've made yourself at home", he observed nodding towards her teacup, his voice apparently friendly. "But now, I wonder. How did you manage to get an invitation?"
Dean muttered how she actually hadn't been invited at all, but no one really listened to him. He actually felt a tad bit anxious now, trapped into this... family thing, that was surely going to become heated soon.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/06/18, 07:50 pm

"Well it turns out that I might have some good connexion with our Winchester boys," Rowena replied, still forcing a smile. She gave Dean an urgent look saying 'PLEASE SAVE ME'

"Crowley?" Thankfully enough - or not? - Hanakael had appeared into the bunker as well. He was neatly dressed again, and arched a brow. He was obviously not prepared to find his beloved there.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/06/18, 08:05 pm

Dean just made an impatient gesture for Rowena to get behind him and Castiel - when Hanakael appeared in the room. He groaned loudly, gesturing angrily. "What the hell is going on! What are we now, a refuge for fugitive witches AND new lair of evil for the King of Hell and missus?"

Crowley turned to Hanakael, just as surprised to see him there. But he did smile at him. "Darling! Just in time to see me splattering a witch all over the dinner table." He eyed Rowena with distaste, clearly ready to do what he had just said.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/06/18, 08:14 pm

"I'm the one who called him," Castiel explained to both Dean and Rowena. After all, no matter his choices, he still trusted Hanakael to calm Crowley down.

"... Castiel told me you were about to murder your own mother over your old, resentful feelings," Hanakael said in a soft voice, as he stepped towards his beloved.

"Why did you call him 'missus'?" Rowena asked in a whisper, though, confused by Dean's choice of words.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/06/18, 08:56 pm

"Because that's his boyfriend and I have seen him talk like a lovestruck schoolgirl so I will call him whatever I please!", Dean whispered back, extremely irritated by now. Too many people in too little time. And that early in the morning! That was definitely too much for him.

Crowley's smile froze a bit at those words. He turned to Castiel. "I can't believe you ratted me out. You spy", he hissed. He stared at his soulmate, and squinted his eyes at him. "Over my old, resentful feelings you say? I don't think anyone has the rights to policy on how I feel and want to do about her. Doing this will be worth a hundred years of therapy."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/06/18, 09:17 pm

Hanakael sighed. "I guess I don't have a saying in the matter, then."
"Wait. You mean he's Fergus's soulmate ?" Rowena's face lightened up with what looked like a fond, earnest smile. "I can't believe my wee boy's soulmate is an angel! And he's finally met them!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/06/18, 09:27 pm

Crowley scoffed at the angel's tone of voice. "If you have something to say, by any means, do tell. I don't know the extent of your knowledge of my human life, nor if that might give you a meaningful insight on the matter, but I am listening." He did sound bitter, because he knew he'd have felt guilty if he hadn't listened to Hanakael. And he really didn't like that feeling.

Dean stared at Rowena, with a curious expression on his face. "You seem happy", he stated, with a confused frown. Maybe Rowena thought that, as an angel, Hanakael could prevent Crowley from hurting her?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/06/18, 09:51 pm

"I don't, in fact." Hanakael tried to reached for Crowley's hand, but merely brushed against it. He did not know how much physical contact he was allowed in public, after all. "I would like you to talk to me about it, though. That way I could understand your decision, and help you go through with it, would it be your wish."

"I guess I'm relieved to know that in spite of who he has become, Fergus still found someone able to love him." Rowena did seem moved. But then she lowered her voice again. "Be dears and distract him while I exit, will you? I don't fancy dying today."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/06/18, 10:04 pm

Crowley took a deep breath. He caught Hanakael's wandering fingers in his own, not minding physical contact at all. "Fine", he said, really not feeling up to it. "But it should be enough for you to know that everything I am today, it's her fault." His face said it very clearly, that he really didn't want to talk about his past in front of an audience.

Dean rolled his eyes. "He is already distracted enough. You should thank Cas for calling Hana on him - I wouldn't have thought it would have worked, but apparently one of the two still has some sense in his brain!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/06/18, 10:16 pm

Hanakael held back a smile. "Shall I remind you that you're talking to the one perso who finds everything you are today to their taste?" Actually, that thought itself amused him.

"Well, thank you handsome," Rowena said to Cas with a smile. "And see you later!" And, on those words, she quickly exited the room.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/06/18, 10:26 pm

Crowley scoffed - even if the ghost of a smile had appeared on his lips for a brief moment. "That's beside the point. My life has been miserable, and all about it, from the very beginning of my alcohol problems to me falling into the pit, was entirely because of her. I really don't think it's doable, to forgive and forget that-" He turned to point to Rowena, but of course, she was nowhere to be seen. "Bollocks", he cursed under his breath. "Why am I surprised. Escaping from her responsibilities is what she does best."

Dean snorted. "Heard that's kind of a family thing", he said in a low voice, remembering all the times Crowley had bailed from a dangerous situation, leaving them on their own.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/06/18, 10:41 pm

Castiel frowned a bit. "Hold on, Crowley. You said you had come here to tell us something. What was it?" Yes, he was still following that conversation. After all, he still did not trust the demon and still hadn't tucked his own blade away!

Meanwhile, Hanakael merely squeezed Crowley's hand in his, gently, trying to remind him to remain calm.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/06/18, 10:51 pm

Crowley tried to get his composure back. Which fortunately he managed. Thank you, centuries passed in sales management. "I simply meant to sign a truce, seeing as you bunch of happy forest animals wouldn't have ever dreamed of leaving me alone. I wanted to tell you that no, you morons, I won't march on Earth with legions of demons to make it my brand new summer residence. That'd be incredibly stupid, considering my business would have a remarkable downfall. But I might just have changed my mind,seeing the company you have around these days."

"Hey, we did not invite her", Dean protested out loud, still with his gun firmly planted in his hands. He did want to tell him that this whole thing he had going on with Rowena should have been buried and forgotten by then - he knew a couple of things about clinging on anger and revenge. Ask John Winchester -, but he decided against it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/06/18, 10:59 pm

"... Really? Why should we trust you?" Yes, Sam was coming through another entrance of the room, and had probably been listening to everything that had happened for a little while. You did plan on making demons all powerful under your command, didn't you?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/06/18, 11:07 pm

"And there our very own Sam Winchester makes an entrance, just to say something that is... very dumb actually. I don't need to make demons 'all powerful', and there's two simple reasons why: one, now I am more than enough powerful myself, along with Hana, and two - demons are DUMB. I would have to kiss my ass goodbye the day I give them even as much as a finger. Weren't you the brain of this family?" Crowley sighed. "Boys. You should be thankful you have your looks." He followed something with his gaze - it was Eileen, coming into the room just behind Sam, not wanting to be left out. He smiled at her. "So she is your girlfriend", he cooed. "Shouldn't you introduce me, Moose?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next