Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 10 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Mary 13/06/18, 09:29 pm

Sam bit his lower lip as he watched her for a few more seconds, before he got rid of his own underwear, then gently lowered her pantie, his hands brushing against her thighs.

Castiel took a few seconds to straighten up and look at Dean, panting. He licked his lower lip, before he asked, almost breathless, "Are you going to take me?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 10 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Gravirei 13/06/18, 09:43 pm

Eileen smiled as she admired her lover without any shame, swiftly laying her hands on Sam's, accompanying his movement. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, to better feel that gentle fingers brushing against her skin. When she opened them again, she bit her lip to hide a smile, pushing his hands away from her as she walked to the bedside table to retrieve a condom. She got back to her soulmate, making a scene of gently swaying her hips as she moved, stopping in front of him, fully on display. She rose an eyebrow, as if to ask permission.

Dean's breath hitched at that straight-forward question, hands tightening on Castiel's hips, arousal making his eyes get darker. "If you ask me like that, how the hell can I say no?", he murmured, licking his lips. He rolled on the side, gently pushing Castiel on the bed, to have him lay on is back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/06/18, 09:53 pm

Sam nodded, mesmerized by Eileen's every moves. He shifted a bit as to place himself comfortably, waiting for her to get them started.

Castiel held back a chuckle as he fell on the mattress. He seemed to hesitate whether to keep his wings out or not, but decided for a yes. After all, he knew Dean loved teasing him by pulling roughly on them. And he would lie if he didn't admit he loved it too.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/06/18, 10:04 pm

Eileen loved how Sam looked at her. It made her feel... powerful. Beautiful, and sexy. And she hoped she could make him feel like that too. She opened the package she was holding and walked closer to him, leaning down a bit to be able to roll the condom on his length, slowly and carefully. She sighed softly as she admired her soulmate, then shook her head to get a hold of herself. She smiled, biting her lip. "Scoot back. I will start", she gestured. "But if you feel like throwing me on my back and get to town yourself in the throes of passion, I won't protest." She winked at him.

Dean smiled brightly down at him, stealing a quick kiss from his lips before stretching towards the bedside table to retrieve lube and a condom. He would have remembered this time. He was a bit sorry that his favourite spot to touch on Castiel's wings was now hidden, but he would have found another way to make him scream, he thought as he popped the lube open.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/06/18, 10:32 pm

Sam heck back another chuckle, and nodded. He had loved to feel Eileen touching him again, but was now growing impatient to feel her around him again. For them to be one. And there was no doubt he would end up being too carried away by the 'throes of passion'.

Castiel smiled back at Dean, and gently caressed his sides on his torso, before he spread his legs a bit, inviting his soulmate to get him ready. "I'll have to warn you," he began, in a whisper, "I- healed myself out of reflex, overnight."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/06/18, 10:47 pm

Eileen smiled again, and carefully settled herself on Sam's lap. She reached behind her to get a gentle hold of his length, angling it right and raising her hips to let it brush against her entrance. She bit her lip, stifling a moan as she felt the tip breach into her, and began to rock her hips down to slowly take in as much of him as possible.

Dean rubbed the lubricant between his fingers to warm it up a bit, making sure they were well coated in the product before beginning. He frowned slightly, throwing a curious glance to Castiel. "What do you mean?", he asked. "... had I hurt you?" He sounded really on edge about that possibility.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/06/18, 08:27 pm

Sam gasped, and moaned softly as he finally felt Eileen's tight and soft warmth closing down around him. He gently laid his hands on her hips to help her all the way down, fighting hard not to buck his hips upwards.

"No, no," Castiel quickly tried to reassure him. "It's, erh-" He hesitated a bit, his cheeks flushing. "It's just that it might feel... tight again. Like I said, I didn't think about it, there was a slight discomfort, I felt oddly empty so I... solved that."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/06/18, 09:31 pm

Thanks to Sam's help, Eileen managed to take him all the way down without struggling too much. Her eyes fluttered closed, her lips parting as she let out a soft moan. She kept still for a little, just to get used to the feeling of her lover inside her. When she felt ready enough, she started moving her hips, using her hands on his chest to steady herself.

Dean's cheeks flushed as well while he listened to Castiel's explanation. He averted his gaze, cleaning his throat, before getting the courage to look at the angel again. "You... uhm. You are telling me you got your virginity back", he blurted out. That felt really silly, said out loud, but c'mon! It was basically that! To try and fight the embarrassment, he got focused on his main objective once again, bringing his lubed fingers to his opening to tease it gently.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/06/18, 09:51 pm

Sam bit his lower lip, and grunted when he finally felt Eileen move. He kept helping her by lifting her hips a bit, and, when he felt like she was confident enough with her pace, he gave soft thrusts up, still holding back a bit.

"... Is that bad?" Castiel seemed honestly concerned by that thought. "I mean, it's not like I've...completely erased what we had done tonight," he whispered, his breath running shallow because of the gentle teasing he was getting.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/06/18, 10:03 pm

Eileen let out a soft, aroused gasp when Sam started moving his hips against her own. She kept moving, letting her head tilt backwards and her eyes slid shut as she picked up her pace, fire positively igniting in her belly. Every little while she ground her hips down on him and attempted to angle herself better, trying to have her lover reach a more sensitive spot inside her.

"No, no, it's not bad", Dean quickly reassured him. "It's just - well, I don't mean to hurt you, of course. But... uhm, the tighter you'll be, the less I will last, probably", he muttered, lowering his head in embarrassment. Listen, he couldn't say that it was kinda hot out loud. He bit his lower lip, focusing again on Castiel as he pushed one finger inside him, starting to pump it slowly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/06/18, 10:14 pm

Sam answered to Eileen's silent plea by bucking his hips harder so he could press himself deeper inside of her, trying to find that sweet spot that would make her head spin. He tired not to tighten his grip on her hips too much, but he needed balance in that position.

"It's okay, Dean," Castiel replied with a soft smile, before he tried to stifle a moan again against his fist. "I- I didn't last long tonight either," he ended in a whisper, cheeks flushing again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/06/18, 10:20 pm

Eileen let out a loud cry of pleasure when one of Sam's harder thrusts drove home, finding that sweet spot of hers. She bit her lip to stifle the long string of breathless sighs tat threatened to follow it, arms trembling a bit as she moved her hips a bit faster, her head spinning pleasantly.

Dean swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat, mouth gone dry. "We... we are both new at this", he whispered with a nod. It was true, he had never had sex with a man, before Castiel. And surely there would have been no one after him, either. There wasn't an 'after Castiel', in his mind. He slowly inserted another finger in, moving them inside and out, stretching a bit and curling them. Now he was actively looking for his prostate. He couldn't forget how good it had made him moan last night.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/06/18, 10:43 pm

Eileen's reaction was beyond blissful. Sam kept thrusting at that pace inside of her until he felt the need for more. This time, he wrapped one of his arms around her waist and another around her back, holding her close while he flipped her down onto the mattress, for quicker, stronger thrusts, still looking for that sweet spot.

Castiel nodded at Dean's words, and tried to focus on relaxing a bit. That is, until his soulmate's fingers found his prostate again and drew a needy moan from his lips. He did not even think when his hips moved slightly, as if to invite more of Dean in.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/06/18, 10:54 pm

Eileen let out a surprised sound at the sudden movement - but quickly forgot any imaginary complaint she could have had about it. Sam's thrusts just felt so good, and he just kept hitting against that spot deep inside of her that made her go positively mad. Arms around his neck and fingers tightening in his hair, legs circling his waist, she hadn't even noticed just how much noisy she had become, what with all those sweet sighs of his name and gasps for more.

Dean's lips curved into a small smile. He picked up the pace a bit, curving his fingers every time they drove back into Castiel to rub insistently against his prostate. Pleasing him just felt so good.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/06/18, 11:03 pm

Sam couldn't hold back a smile, breathless, as he kept thrusting inside of Eileen like his life depended on it. He kept her close, and kissed her deeply as his movements because more erratic, since he was growing close to his own release.

Castiel gasped, and quickly found himself tightening his fingers into the bedsheets beside his head, moaning almost shamelessly. "Dean," he protested after a while, holding back yet another moan, as his eyes pleaded him to please go on.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/06/18, 11:12 pm

Eileen really couldn't wish for more than that - and soon enough she was coming under Sam's powerful thrusts, clenching desperately around him and letting out a breathless, somewhat high-pitched moan into their messy kiss. She dug her nails into his back, mindlessly scratching it. Probably leaving marks.

Dean let out a breathless chuckle, and complied to his soulmate's wordless request, easing a third finger inside him to stretch him open some more. He stared at Castiel in awe, admiring him as he writhed underneath him. "You are beautiful", he breathed out, not even really thinking about it. It had slipped out naturally from his mouth.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/06/18, 11:38 pm

Sam didn't mind Eileen's roughness as she came, oh no. In fact, it helped him to reach his own orgasm, yet he kept thrusting two or three more times as he finally came, with a long, low moan, that forced him to break their kiss.

Castiel couldn't help the soft laugh that escaped hip at those words. "I'm pretty sure that's not what I look like right now, Dean," he managed to say, in between two long, hungry moans.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/06/18, 11:59 pm

Eileen shivered and groaned under his last thrusts, still tightly grippled to his back. She took that break from their kiss as a blessing, taking in a deep breath and then some more as her orgasm slowly wore down. She opened her eyes, who had naturally slid close in the meantime, to gaze at Sam almost adoringly.

Dean huffed, flushing with embarrassment. "Hot, then", he offered, removing his fingers from Castiel when he deemed him prepared well enough. "Hot and beautiful and - just accept my compliments, alright?" He grabbed the condom, unpacking it before carefully rolling it down his length, shivering and biting his lower lip when his own fingers brushed against the sensitive skin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/06/18, 09:39 pm

Sam held Eileen's gaze, and offered her a tender smile as his own orgasm wore down quietly. He leaned in to steal a quick kiss from her lips, before he finally slid out of her, and laid by her side, caressing her hip.

Castiel chuckled at Dean's words, and propped himself up a bit to watch him put that condom on, licking his lower lip. "I wonder how... different it will feel," he told him in a whisper.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/06/18, 09:53 pm

Eileen sighed happily, gently kissing Sam back. She scooted close to him when he laid at her side, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You are amazing, you know that?", she signed to him, a soft smile on her lips.

Dean mindlessly cleaned his lubed fingers on the condom, to make it easier for him to slide in. "I honestly don't know", he confessed, positioning himself. "Probably less... wet and uncomfortable for you afterwards." He gently grabbed Castiel's thighs, spreading and lifting them a bit. He couldn't help himself and gulped, the sight of his soulmate so exposed under him making his head fog up. Then, slowly, he started to push himself in that tight opening.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/06/18, 10:11 pm

"And you're perfect," Sam replied, with a goofy smile. He gently wrapped his arms around Eileen, keeping her close.

Castiel bit his lower lip for a moment, before he slowly left his legs a bit, to allow Dean more easily within him. And couldn't hold back a moan when he finally found back that odd yet delicious feeling of being full.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/06/18, 10:21 pm

Eileen let him pull her closer, and leant in to catch his lips in a soft kiss. She lazily draped a leg over Sam's own, simply wishing to feel his skin against her in more places possible. She rested her head on his chest, again, sighing blissfully.

Dean let out a moan as he bottomed out, burying himself completely into that tight heat, hands still holding Castiel's legs to help him keeping them up. He had tofight himself in order not to immediately start moving, instead deciding to thrust slowly, letting the angel the choice of the pace.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/06/18, 10:48 pm

Sam kept Eileen as close as humanly possible, gently brushing a hand into her hair as he kissed her back. Damn, was he happy!

Castiel clenched his teeth as Dean finally buried himself completely inside of him. It took him a little while to adjust, yet moaned when he felt his soulmate moving inside of him. He was way hungrier than the last time, though, and soon rocked his hips, trying to ask for more.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/06/18, 11:00 pm

Aaaww the cuties!! Do we leave them to cuddle it up a bit?

Dean cursed lightly when he felt Castiel starting to push back against him, meeting his hips midway. Those moans his soulmate was letting out were clearly his way to ask him for more, and hell did he want to give him more. He started thrusting faster, angling himself better to reach deeper inside his soulmate.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/06/18, 11:14 pm

Yes!

Castiel's moans grew louder when Dean pressed himself deeper, stronger inside of him, teasing his sensitive spots. He tried to wrap his arms around his soulmate's neck, to keep him close.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next