Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 9 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Gravirei 11/06/18, 09:22 pm

Dean hummed, as if thinking about it. "Oh, well. It would be a shame to let them go cold", he said casually. Though, while he grabbed his fork with his right hand again, his left hand gingerly reached for Castiel's thigh, resting on it, rubbing it a bit.

Eileen smiled, just a bit shy now. "I hope not because we embarrassed you", she said. After all, she didn't get that many occasions to be 'lovey-dovey' with Sam, not when Dean was right next to them and ready to poke at his brother.

Crowley chuckled, clearly having difficulties in believing that. "Darling, please. You have the greatest case of parental abandonment in the whole of the Universe, how can you not comprehend?" But he did try to explain, nonetheless. "A parent is supposed to take responsibility. To keep you safe. To protect you, and take care of you, no matter how much they didn't want you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 9 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Mary 11/06/18, 09:40 pm

Castiel shivered, yet didn't protest. He licked his lower lip, though, and tried to eat a bit of his own breakfast as well, while trying hard to look like nothing happened. He was terrible at it.

"Oh, don't worry sweety, you didn't," Rowena replied with a bright smile, before she gestured to Cas and Dean, mouthing silently 'They did'.

"..." Hanakael held back a smile. "That might be the exact reason why I don't get what a parent should be like. I've never even met God. I was thrown into existence, and it's my brothers and sisters who gave me a name."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/06/18, 09:59 pm

Dean held back a smirk as he cleaned up his plate pretty quickly, as per his usual. His hand never left Castiel's thigh, and actually even scooted higher up over it, massaging the skin through the clothes a bit.

Eileen threw a glance at the other two lovebirds, noticing some suspicious glances between them. She snickered. "Guys. Not in front of my cereals", she joked, before turning to Rowena. "Maybe I'll come by the library afterwards."

Crowley chuckled again. "Well, what to say. At least you didn't feel abandoned. Nor did have any particular expectations of being catered to." He reached for Hanakael's hand, taking a gentle hold of it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/06/18, 10:31 pm

Castiel shivered yet again, and quickly finished his coffee. Out of reflex, he laid his hand on Dean's, to try to prevent him to move even higher on his knee. But then he almost chocked on his coffee hearing Eileen's words.

"You'll be welcome," Rowena replied to Eileen with a wide grin. She then waved playfully to both Dean and Cas, before she exited the room.

Hanakael shrugged. "At least the first time I truly felt cared for, it was with you," he whispered, bringing Crowley's hand to his lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/06/18, 10:54 pm

Dean felt his cheeks suddenly burn with embarrassment at Eileen's observation. He retracted his hand as if it had been burned, nervously finishing up his breakfast as quickly as humanly possible.

Eileen let out a kind laugh, purposefully ignoring the flustered reactions of those two. She looked at Sam, signing without talking, "Maybe we should leave them alone. You know, a bit of privacy. And get some for us too." Her smile got softer, but also sly as she bit her lower lip.

Crowley grinned. "You're such a terrible sap. It's disgusting", he murmured, taking a hold of his soulmate's chin with his free hand. "Come here", he added, actually leaning in first to catch his lips in a passionate kiss.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/06/18, 11:06 pm

Castiel ran a hand on his face, slightly embarrassed himself.

Sam held back a smile. "So early in the morning, really?" he signed back to her, with a sly smile himself, nonetheless.

Hanakael greedily replied to that kiss, and even dared to wrap a hand around Crowley's hips to bring him closer to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/06/18, 11:16 pm

Dean finished up his breakfast, clearing his throat and throwing a side glance at Castiel. Yes. He was embarrassed. Maybe he had been too brazen with that gesture before.

Eileen raised an eyebrow at him, her smile getting more sultry. "Well, you know, if you don't want to, you can just say that. I do still know how to take care of myself." There was no doubt on what she meant with that.

Crowley didn't even try to get away from Hanakael's touch. On the contrary. He wrapped his arms around his neck, eagerly giving in to the kiss, deepening it with his tongue.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/06/18, 11:22 pm

Castiel glance back at Dean, awkwardly. "Are you, uhm. Done with your breakfast?" he asked him in a whisper.

Sam seemed scandalized at the mere thought. "I wasn't complaining," he quickly signed back. Actually, he even stood up, ready to go!

Hanakael hummed into the kiss as he felt Crowley's tongue invading his mouth, and happily sucked on it from time to time, before he dared to taste him back, a shiver running down his spine.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/06/18, 11:30 pm

Dean opened his mouth to say yes - stopping just to throw a questioning glance at his brother, raising an eyebrow. "... yes, I am done with breakfast", he answered, a bit suspicious. "Apparently everyone is."

Eileen actually let out a precious laugh, not even bothering to hide it. "I'll take the plates to the kitchen", she said out loud, standing up. Before getting the dishes, though, she managed to sign rapidly at Sam, "I hope to find you ready for when I'll come back." She quickly walked away before anyone could stop her.

Crowley gladly let Hanakael take the upper hand into their kiss, sucking on his tongue as well, a satisfied noise coming all the way up from his throat. His hands greedily explored the angel's back, fingers slowly travelling down until he could squeeze his soulmate's ass.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/06/18, 08:51 pm

Sam held back a smile at Eileen's signing, but cleared his throat when he noticed Dean's glance. He offered him an awkward smile, and went for his bedroom, to be ready to welcome Eileen with a romantic mood. And nothing but his underwear on.

Castiel pressed his lips together for a few seconds, before he finally stood up as well. "I'll get the dishes to the kitchen, if you wish," he told Dean.

Hanakael made a pleased, muffled sound against Crowley's lips when he felt his hands squeezing his ass, but he broke the kiss soon afterwards. "... I thought you had an appointment at 10:30."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/06/18, 09:08 pm

Eileen was promptly back in Sam's bedroom, after washing their dishes a bit quickly. She closed the door behind her back and leaned against it, biting her lower lip. She couldn't stop watching her soulmate's almost-naked form. Not even as she slowly started to strip, unbuttoning her shirt and shrugging it off sensually.

Dean just shrugged at his brother's weird reaction, and then nodded to Castiel. "Alright." He got up from his chair, clearing his throat. But he finally got over his bashfulness, now that they were alone in the room. He shot a nice, knowing smile at the angel. "Don't take too long", he said playfully, hand ghosting on his lower abdomen before waltzing away. Like a boss.

Crowley made an unhappy, growling noise at that unwanted interruption. Then he frowned. "... did I", he asked. He honestly did not remember that. "Good to know I have such a good looking, hot secretary" , he purred then, a grin stretching again on his lips as he scooted closer yet again to Hanakael. "You remember with whom, too?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/06/18, 09:18 pm

Sam was lying on the bed, propped on one elbow, and bit back a smile when he looked at Eileen undressing in front of him. "Don't you want to come a bit closer?" He was itching to touch her, yet didn't know what she had in mind for the following seconds.

Castiel shivered and almost cursed. He washed the dishes quicker than ever before, so that he could rush back to the bedroom.

Hanakael frowned slightly, thinking hard. "I think it was the head of the Torments department- Crowley," he warned his soulmate when he felt him a bit too close to get him aroused again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/06/18, 09:46 pm

Eileen simply smiled at him, raising an eyebrow. She simply got rid of her blue jeans too, wiggling out of them and letting them fall carelessly at her feet, before stepping outside them and walk towards the bed, stopping in front of it. "Why should I?", she asked, gently provoking him. "Is there anything particular you'd want to do, for me to have to come closer?"

Dean luckily had enough time to at least undress, down to his underwear. He was sitting on the bed, impatiently waiting for his soulmate, muscles tense, lower lip caught between his teeth.

"That's my name, yes. And I know you love to say it as much as I love to hear it", Crowley drawled, smirking as he mouthed a trail of kisses on Hanakael's throat. Even though he was a bit annoyed by the clothes interrupting his descent. He sighed. "Do I have to? I am really not in the mood for that meeting", he admitted. Plus, the head of Torments department was such a harlot. He really disliked her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/06/18, 09:58 pm

Sam held back a chuckle, and tried to wrap his arm around Eileen's waist, to get her on his lap. "You know it. I want to kiss you. Make love to you," he whisper, adding a shy signing to it.

Castiel entered the bedroom and soon locked it behind him. When he looked at Dean, his eyes go quickly dark with lust, and soon enough he was discarding his trench coat on the floor.

Hanakael sighed softly, clearly appreciating Crowley's attentions. "I don't know," he ended up saying. "You're the king of Hell, after all." A soft smile blossomed on his lips. "But if you postpone that meeting, you'll have to deal with it later on." He tried to gently push him away again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/06/18, 10:18 pm

Eileen smiled softly to Sam, letting him pull her on his lap. She settled down, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I know you do", she said with a sweet smile. "But I really like how you say it." She leaned in to kiss him on the lips.

Dean straightened up when Castiel entered the room. He saw his eyes getting darker, and he was pretty sure his own weren't looking any different as he greedily observed the angel getting rid of his trademark trenchcoat. He looked straight into those beautiful blue eyes as shrugged his shoulders, his wings unfurling fully from his back, stretching wide open.

Crowley let out a protesting noise when he got pushed away. "You are right, but this makes you such a cruel, cruel lover", he sighed dramatically, getting up from the bed while straightening his clothes a bit. "Be grateful I do have a certain degree of masochism", he added, flashing him a grin. "Will you accompany me, darling?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/06/18, 10:41 pm

Sam smiled back at Eileen, and leaned in closer to kiss her for a long, tender kiss, as he caressed her back, before he rested a hand in the small of it.

A shiver ran through Castiel's spine when Dean let his wings out. He held back a chuckle at the thought that he was responsible for the fact that anything regarding their wings had become bedroom-appropriate, but discarded that thought quite quickly. Soon enough, he had gotten rid of his own shirt, and of his tie to unravel his wings as well, before he all but dived in Dean's arms for a long, hungry kiss, fingers already tightening in his feathers.

"Always," Hanakael promised him, as he pulled a bit on his clothes to set them back in order. "I don't plan on leaving your side as long as you'll be willing to have me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/06/18, 10:52 pm

Eileen sighed happily into the kiss, keeping it as gentle and long as possible, softly brushing Sam's hair with her fingers. Her other hand travelled on his back, caressing him along his spine, then settling just above his underwear.

Dean was ready to catch Castiel as soon as he had caught wind of his intentions to jump into his arms. He let himself fall back on the bed, kissing him back in a fierce and demanding way. He felt himself shiver pleasantly when his soulmate's fingers tightened into his feathers, and fretted to do just the same thing, hands splaying on the back of his wings, fingers grasping, and pulling, and digging.

Crowley just regarded him with another smile. "Until the end of times it is, then", he drawled, swiftly catching Hanakael's hand to kiss his knuckles, looking at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/06/18, 11:19 pm

Sam hummed into the kiss, and ended up moving his hand downwards, where he could gently tease Eileen through her underwear with a finger.

Castiel soon moaned against Dean's lips when he felt him grabbing his wings as well. He gently massaged his soulmate's feathers, as he pressed his hips against him, feeling some urgent need for contact.

Hanakael's face lit up with a smile. Since they were both immortal beings, he could relate to such a romantic line. "Not even death could keep me away from you," he replied to his beloved. He truly meant it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/06/18, 11:40 pm

Eileen let out a gasp, interrupting the kiss for a brief moment to glance down at Sam's hand. She bit her lip, holding back a smile before diving in again to mouth a line over his neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses that went up to his ear. Where she got a gentle hold of the earlobe with her teeth and tugged, hands now both tentatively sliding into his underwear to cup his ass.

Dean let out a moan himself, bucking his hips into his soulmate's, hungry for any kind of friction. Castiel always seemed to know where to touch him to make him go mad with desire, and that was just a thing he absolutely loved. He dragged his fingers down, down, following an imaginary path that would lead him to their base. Teasingly slow.

"Oh, that one owes me more than one favour." Crowley looked at him through half-hooded eyes, smirking. "She wouldn't dare to lock you up away from me. I wouldn't let her." He gently pulled Hanakael's hand, to have him stand up.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/06/18, 06:33 pm

Sam sighed happily under her kisses, and held back a chuckle when he felt her hands on his ass. "Do you want to stay on top? "He asked her with his free hand, while still rubbing his finger against her sensitive spot.

Castiel moaned again, almost needy, and kept clenching and relaxing his fingers into Dean's wings. "You know," he ended up whispering, with a breathless chuckle, "I've never thought before that wings could be used for such... activities."

Hanakael stood up, but didn't let go of Crowley's hand. "I'm sure you wouldn't," he replied with a soft smile, before he kissed his lips one last time.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/06/18, 07:10 pm

Eileen raised an eyebrow, smiling at him. "If you don't feel like doing all the work, I will", she answered out loud, as her hands were... well, quite busy at the moment. But she did bring her hands on his chest, feeling it up, before pushing hard on it to make Sam lay down on the bed. She wasn't delicate with him. He could take a bit of roughing up!

Dean let out yet another breathless moan as his wings were touched in that way. A moan that morphed into a chuckle, quickly. "Well, I wouldn't have imagined it either. It's all your fault", he said, feigning a dramatic complaint. "You perverted me." But in the meantime he was the one that grabbed the base of Castiel's wings, digging his fingernails into them, longing to hear him cry out his name.

Crowley kissed him back with a pleased hum. He broke the kiss only when he didn't have enough breath anymore, and licked his lips, staring into his soulmate's eyes. "Let's move. Or I am afraid you will have to drag me." He didn't leave Hanakael's hand either as he guided him out of the room, and to the throne room.

Last edited by Gravirei on 13/06/18, 08:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/06/18, 07:57 pm

Sam chuckled as he fell down on the mattress. He had guessed Eileen could get a bit dominant with him, and, frankly enough... He quite liked the idea.

And that's exactly what Castiel did. He had opened his mouth, ready to protest that Dean was the one who made it sinful, but a cry of pleasure came out of his lips instead, followed by a low moan of his soulmate's name, as he rocked his hips against his, body shivering with lust.

Aww! Shall we wait a bit for those two? Three rps at the same time is a lot ;v;
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/06/18, 08:19 pm

Eileen smiled at Sam, and leaned down to kiss and lick the his chest, hands roaming freely on his sides. She traced small, delicate patterns over his skin, slowly rolling her hips against his. She sighed, pleased by that bit of friction, even though they both still had their underwear on.

Dean bit his lower lip hard, almost closing his eyes to savour that sweet sound - but he didn't. He wanted to see Castiel losing it, which was why he kept pressing down and releasing that same spot, to drive him crazy. He did let out a moan himself though, grinding his hips back into his soulmate's.

Yep!! Was thinking to close on that last answer for a bit too uvu

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/06/18, 08:40 pm

Sam sighed with delight, and almost growled with need as he rocked his hips back against Eileen, already pretty aroused by the current situation. He laid loving eyes on her all the while, appreciating every second of it.

Castiel held back a curse, and had to let go of Dean's wings to try to open his pants while keeping close to his soulmate - which, clearly, was hard* - for the situation was becoming slightly painful for him.

* huehue
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/06/18, 09:19 pm

Eileen sighed too, her hips still slowly grinding against Sam's. She could feel his arousal clearly as it pressed against her groin, and she soon found herself wanting, no, needing more of that delicious friction. She lifted herself up, catching him gazing tenderly at her. A gaze she reciprocated, smiling gently at him even as she got up. "Underwear off", she half asked, half pleaded him as she got rid of her bra.

Dean took pity on Castiel, who was clearly struggling in more ways than one, and decided to help him out. He regretfully let go of his wings, bringing his hands down to help unbuttoning his soulmate's pants, as well as lowering his own underwear in the process. Well, after all, it was becoming quite uncomfortable for him too. They both needed a hand*.

*hhehEHEHEHE

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next