Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 6 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Mary 06/06/18, 09:26 pm

Hanakael gasped, and before he could even think, his wings broke free under Crowley's fingers, forcing him to moan lowly, his whole body shivering. "I'm- close. So close, Crowley," he replied, urgency in his voice. Yet, he held himself back as much as he could, even though that additional touch in between his shoulder blades was overwhelming.

Castiel happily kissed Dean back, and then gasped again when his soulmate pulled at his wings. He tried not to break the kiss though, and began to massage the base of Dean's wings, to encourage him to go on for a bit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water - Page 6 Empty Re: Astronaut5: Like the Devil and Holy Water

Post by Gravirei 06/06/18, 09:57 pm

Crowley's eyes flared red, his wings erupting from his back as well. Grasping hard the base of Hanakael's wings, he dug his finger and nails into them as he pulled, thrusting deep inside him. "You will come for me, Hana", he growled, feeling terribly close to his own edge as well. "And I won't even need to touch you. Surrender to me."

Dean moaned into the kiss, deepening it, thrusting a bit harder inside Castiel. Even though his brain was slowly melting up to a puddle, he was desperately trying to remember what he had read about intercourse. After a while, it hit him. He reached for the angel's thighs, lifting them up. And actually letting out another moan when he felt just how much deeper he could go like that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/06/18, 10:11 pm

Hanakael let out another long, loud cry of pleasure when Crowley grabbed the base of his wings with such force. That sudden rush of pleasure, added with the one he felt whenever the demon all but pounded inside of him, and that rush of adrenaline that ran through his body with that order were enough to make him come untouched, gasping, while whole body arching and shivering under the effect of his orgasm.

Castiel let out a cry, surprised to feel Dean so deep inside of him. Out of instinct, he had pressed his fingers deeper in the base of his wings, almost harshly, since he was looking for support.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/06/18, 10:28 pm

Crowley let out a long moan himself, eyes sliding closed as he came as well with one last, powerful thrust. It had been so intense for him as well that he had to hold onto Hanakael's wings to manage not to fall over him. He kept himself up, breathing harshly, only leaving his vice-like grip when he felt stable enough. He fell back, now sitting on the bed, still trying to get back his breath.

Dean let out a positively filthy groan, hips bucking hard thanks to those fingers digging where it pleased him more. "Cas, damn it-", he cursed, forcing himself to keep still for a moment. "I don't want to hurt you, but you are making it so difficult-" He just wanted to let himself go for real, and just lose himself into Castiel completely. But he could not.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/06/18, 10:46 pm

Hanakael couldn't do anything but collapse on the bed under him as soon as Crowley had left him, his breath still uneven. He was exhausted in every sense of the way, to the point he couldn't even gather the strength to tuck his wings away. He had it coming, though. He had begged for it. A slight smile blossomed on his lips at the thought, and he closed his eyes for a moment, trying to rest.

"I'm sorry," Castiel whispered against Dean's lips, once he had recovered from those hard thrusts. He actually let go of Dean's wings to merely wrap his arms around his neck, to keep him close. "I'm- I'm getting close," he also warned him, his voice trembling a bit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/06/18, 10:58 pm

Crowley was too exhausted to get up and lie down in a more graceful way. He so did not care in that moment. He was spent, content, and out of breath like he hadn't been since a very long time. He just managed to throw a glance to Hanakael, dutifully making sure that he was ok. He smiled. "We should do that more often", he drawled.

"Don't- don't be, it feels great." Dean nodded, thrusting a bit more freely now, not restraining himself just as much as he had been doing before. "Me too", he let out, along with a moan. With those deeper, harder thrusts, he probably managed to reach the prostate just fine.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/06/18, 11:04 pm

"Agreed." Hanakael's smile grew a bit wider. His voice was hoarse from all those cries and moans, and from his own exhaustion as well. Actually... he even felt sleepy. That was new, he absent-mindedly thought to himself. He might even fall asleep before he could dwell upon that thought. And that would result in his first nap ever.

Oh he did. Castiel actually tried to stifle his next moans against Dean's lips, until he reached between them with one hand, to stroke his neglected length. A few thrusts later, after gasping his soulmate's names a few time, he finally came, and closed his eyes as he took in all of that bliss.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/06/18, 11:12 pm

Crowley didn't fall asleep, on the other hand. But he did relish in all that peace and nice feeling of tiredness pervading his limbs. He closed his eyes, just resting, a smile playing on his lips.

Dean needed just another couple of thrusts - that, and seeing Castiel's blissful expression, as well as hearing his name, his, being uttered with such yearning in the middle of his orgasm, was plenty enough for him to come as well, letting out a low moan, all made of his soulmate's name. He slumped a bit, but minded himself enough to roll on his side,in order not to crush the angel. He immediately reached for him, to bring him close, even as he tried to get some air back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/06/18, 11:24 pm

Hanakael was actually startled to realize maybe an hour later that he had lost consciousness, and started, before he relaxed when he remembered where, when and with who he was. He finally tucked his wings away and stretched a bit, as he rolled on his side to try to get where Crowley was.

Breathless himself, Castiel did wrap his arms around Dean as soon as he could, to nuzzle close to him, even though his own wings were getting a bit in the way. Yet, he didn't mind it in the least. It took him a while to get his breath back, but when he did, he looked up to Dean, and caressed his cheek with a soft, loving smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/06/18, 12:02 am

Crowley had moved from the place he had slumped onto, and was now laying in a comfortable position, still with his eyes closed. He felt Hanakael start to move, and peeked at him, a smile stretching on his lips. "Oh, he awakes", he cooed, patting the empty space at his side. "Come closer. You almost had me worried here." Yes, he was still naked. He so didn't care.

Dean, after fighting with his clouded brain for good, managed to fold his wings away, all while he tried desperately to get some oxygen back into his lungs. When he finally opened his eyes, he smiled happily at Castiel, soothingly caressing his back. He leant in to steal a soft, short kiss. "Everything ok?", he asked, suddenly feeling a bit worried about his performance.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/06/18, 06:54 pm

Hanakael scooted closer to Crowley, and even wrapped an arm around his waist. "I'm sorry. I've never been so positively exhausted in my whole existence."

Castiel nodded softly. "Yes. I feel sore, yet I'm happy." He didn't say anything about realizing that yes, a condom might have been useful for a first time, becausr, well. This moment was precious. He wanted to cherish it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/06/18, 07:18 pm

Crowley welcomed his soulmate into his arms, wrapping lazily an arm around his shoulders as well. A smug smirk made its way on his lips, even though he kept his eyes half closed. "I tired out a supposedly infinite, immortal being thanks to my incredible skills. That goes straight to my ego. And it will go straight to my CV as well."

Dean offered him a small smile. Yeah, he would have mentioned that later as well. He just wanted to bask in the pleasant afterglow of sex right now. He brought a hand up to stroke Castiel's cheek gently. "Love you", he murmured, leaning in to kiss him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/06/18, 08:18 pm

Hanakael frowned, scandalized. "I do hope you don't intend on offering yourself to someone else after me." He did want the demon all for himself. And would not stand any rivals for his love.

Castiel sighed happily, glad to hear Dean whispering those sweet words to him. It always felt good to hear him confirm his feelings to him. "I love you too, Dean," he whispered to his beloved, whom he kissed again, and again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/06/18, 08:59 pm

Crowley chuckled, honestly finding the angel's blatant jealousy amusing. And endearingly cute, of course. "Darling, for how much I'd love to see you smiting down any potential rivals to my bed, no. I won't look for any other lover. I don't want to", he purred, leaning in to kiss him.

And weirdly enough, even though Dean had never been the very cuddly kind of person, he surprised himself once again, finding out he really liked that kind of warm, nice intimacy. He snuggled closer to Castiel, softly caressing his sides as he kissed him back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/06/18, 09:19 pm

Hanakael finally relaxed, and kissed Crowley back. "I do hope I'll be enough to fulfill your every need," he whispered against his soulmate's lips.

Castiel appreciated the soft, tender moment. So much, actually, that he soon felt a little sleepy, relishing in Dean's warmth.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/06/18, 09:46 pm

Crowley smiled into the kiss. "I'm the kind of man that knows how to keep himself entertained. Don't worry, Hana. You'll be more than enough." He scooted closer, swiftly surrounding him with his arms. "My own, beautiful, private scorch of Heaven."

Dean too was slowly giving up to that nice feeling of weariness that was creeping all over his body. He just kept stroking Castiel's back gently, whispering sweet nothings that made less and less sense.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/06/18, 10:17 pm

Hanakael held back a soft chuckle. "I'm glad to know you like me at least half as much as I love you, Crowley," he whispered, caressing the demon's cheek.

Aw! so they probably felt asleep together, simply happy and content UvU
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/06/18, 10:27 pm

Crowley made a scandalized sound. "Half? Well. Maybe I have not expressed myself well enough." He gently took a hold of Hanakael's scruffy chin, to make him look straight into his eyes. "I love you. More than I ever loved anyone else." that much was absolutely true. The intense feeling that surged in his chest whenever he looked at the angel couldn't be anything else but love.

Yus!! uvu

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/06/18, 10:44 pm

Hanakael smiled, and whispered to his soulmate how much he loved him again, before he kissed his lips once more. Eventually he'd find the strength to get up to get a shower, a bit later.

And, on the next morning in the bunker, no one was expecting Rowena sitting in the main room and sipping a cup of tea, all while looking through some of the Men of Letters' books.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/06/18, 10:55 pm

And Crowley swiftly followed him, because of course he did. He did need to wash himself too, and he had a kingdom to rule - and would he ever lose an occasion to feel up Hanakael's firm and nice back muscles? NEVER.

The last person who was expecting her was probably poor Dean, who happened to wander into the main room with his own breakfast, in just his underwear and one of those fancy robes, yawning so hard he almost unhinged his jaw. He didn't notice her at first, and probably the fact that he wasn't yet fully awake didn't help his cause.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/06/18, 11:04 pm

*dies*

Rowena sipped her tea once more and carefully put the cup down, without making a single noise. She actually looked at Dean while arching a brow, trying to guess when he would notice her and if that coffee was going to end on that bathrobe, or his feet. Eh. Probably both, she thought with a smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/06/18, 12:04 am

And she was right on that. Because as soon as Dean's brain managed to make him notice that no, the red haired woman sitting so comfortably on one of their chairs like it was her own home was NOT Charlie, he let out a very classy "WHAT THE FUCK", letting go of his cup, and splashing his clean robe with the dark, hot coffee he was just about to drink. He cursed loudly, taking a few steps back. What was Rowena doing there?!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/06/18, 07:53 pm

"Well. You're always so full of poetry in the morning, Dean Winchester," Rowena calmly stated, as she took another sip from her tea. She arched a brow when she heard Castiel hurrying from the kitchen. The angel was soon there with a towel, and helped Dean to put down his plate of pancakes and bacon.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/06/18, 08:58 pm

Dean felt a bit self-conscious - not to say embarrassed - by the instant apparition of Castiel at his yelling. He begrudgingly accepted the towel, literally trying to shot down Rowena with a glare. "My poetry is not really your business", he answered irritatingly, scoffing. "What are you doing here, Rowena?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/06/18, 09:13 pm

Rowena held back a smile when she looked at Castiel acting like... Well. Dean's wife, if you asked her. "Well. I figured I might find information about how to protect yourself against a devil in your Men of Letters' books." She sighed and looked down. "As if protecting myself against demons wasn't already a lot."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next