Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Astronaut4: Trust issues

2 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Astronaut4: Trust issues - Page 12 Empty Re: Astronaut4: Trust issues

Post by Gravirei 24/05/18, 09:13 pm

Crowley leaned into the angel's touch, observing him carefully. Then he smiled, nodding. "That sounds like my idea of a good time. Getting taken care of by you", he murmured, absently caressing Hanakael's chest.

Dean stared into Castiel's blue, sincere eyes. He saw his determination. And finally, he sighed. "Together, then", he answered, standing up to gently cup the angel's cheeks, resting his forehead against the other's.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/05/18, 09:17 pm

Hanakael smiled softly to his words. He then kissed Crowley's forehead, and just relaxed in the bathtub with him for a while. "We should get out," he offered after some time.

Castiel sighed with relief, and rested his forehead against Dean's for a few seconds, before he leaned in to close the distance between their lips for a short, tender kiss.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/05/18, 09:35 pm

Crowley hummed, even if honestly speaking he was definitely feeling lazy. "Yes. The water is getting unpleasant", he observed as he got up and stepped out of the bathtub, carefully, in order not to step on Hanakael. He seemed to have a better hold of himself, now that he had calmed down a bit.

Dean kissed him back gently, softly rubbing his thumb against Castiel's stubbly cheek. His fears were far from gone, but knowing he could count not only on Sam, but also on his soulmate to get through it comforted him a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/05/18, 09:41 pm

Hanakael got up soon afterwards, and helped Crowley to put on a bathrobe, before he even began to get a towel for himself. He said he wanted to care for him, after all. And to him, it meant providing for his every need.

They cute! Do you want to move forward in time a bit?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/05/18, 10:01 pm

A few days later, when Crowley felt better, Hanakael offered to do their ritual again, a bit giddy himself. He finally took a bit of his own blood to put in the bowl, and handed his blade to Crowley, for him to do it as well.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/05/18, 10:06 pm

Crowley was eagerly awaiting for that moment himself. He had proposed Hanakael to stay in the motel, however (after taking the necessary precautions, seals and banishing spells of any sort). It was far too dangerous for them to do that in his mansion, or even in Hell. He took the blade from the angel's hands and with practiced ease he opened a cut on the palm of his hand, letting his blood mix with all the other ingredients in the bowl.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/05/18, 10:11 pm

Hanakael nodded softly, and took the final mixture to trace the symbols on their almost naked bodies. Then, he drank a bit of what was left, and winced a bit, but he offered the rest to Crowley. His heart was definitely beating much faster now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/05/18, 10:17 pm

Crowley accepted the bow, downing some of the liquid himself. He made a face. He would have said he had drank worse, but it would have honestly been a lie. He put the bowl back down, feeling his own heart thundering loudly in his chest.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/05/18, 10:30 pm

Hanakael took a deep breath, and shivered as he felt some of his grace leaving his body, moving all the way up his throat. He gently cupped Crowley's face for a long, soft kiss, as their essence mixed and went into the other's body. And then-
He broke the kiss, a startled cry leaving his lips as his whole body tensed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/05/18, 10:42 pm

Crowley complied, hands resting on Hanakael's shoulders as he kissed him back. He lost himself in that moment that seemed to last hours, and he could swear he felt the exact moment in which part of his damned soul climbed up his throat to slip into the angel's mouth, entwining itself with his grace. He felt... so good, so, so good he couldn't even begin to describe it. That's it, until he heard the cry of pain that left his soulmate's lips. He blinked, sincerely startled, finding it difficult to climb down his high. "Hana?", he asked, worried.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/05/18, 10:49 pm

Hanakael seemed to gasp for air, and was about to answer to Crowley, or so it seemed. Pain seemed to run through his whole body, forcing his breath to run shallow, and his throat dry. He tried to steady himself, but barely managed to not collapse fully on the bed, since he was losing consciousness.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/05/18, 11:00 pm

Saying that Crowley was alarmed would have been the understatement of the century. He grasped Hanakael by the shoulder, holding him upright with one hand to steady him while he quickly pushed the bowl aside. He didn't even care if it fell on the ground, at that point. He made space, so he could lay the angel down on the bed. "Hana, can you answer me?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/05/18, 11:09 pm

Hanakael didn't reply, definitely unconscious at that point. His chest was still moving slightly, sign that his heart was still beating, harder and harder. But he remained like a ragdoll in Crowley's arms.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/05/18, 11:13 pm

Crowley really, really wanted to start panicking right then. But he couldn't. He needed to stay cool. He needed to think. He ran a hand through his hair, breathing deeply, his brain working fast. Think, Crowley think! He took another breath, then tried to check Hanakael's vital signs. They seemed to be alright... the heart was beating, the lungs were working. His grace was there... tainted, sure, but it was still there, so he was still there - what was going on?!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/05/18, 11:23 pm

After a little while, Hanakael breathed in deeply, and opened his eyes, blinking a bit. "What- Did I- How long was I gone?" He asked Crowley, frowning. His whole body felt sore, and he did feel somewhat different, but he had no clue whether the ritual had worked or not. The last thing he actually remembered was him kissing his soulmate...
He had no idea that at the moment, his whole eyes where currently of a deep, dark red color.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/05/18, 11:34 pm

Crowley's sigh of relief (yeah, a demon saying "Thank God" was honestly kind of hilarious to witness. Not to say blasphemous) was short lived. It just died as soon as he saw those fully red eyes. He blinked, observing them as if he was mesmerized by the sight. "... a couple of minutes", he finally answered. "You should... probably look at yourself in a mirror", he added.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/05/18, 11:40 pm

Hanakael frowned a bit more. "Why? Did the ritual affect my appearance?" He thought about it for two seconds, before he looked at Crowley, concerned. "How do you feel? Has something happened to you yet?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/05/18, 11:45 pm

Crowley frowned. "Your eyes", he said, with a bit of hesitation in his voice. "They are red." Then he tried to concentrate on himself a bit. "I... actually feel good. And I mean really, really good. Better than I've ever been." And it was true. A bit worrying, but true. "How do you feel, though? I mean, your eyes, and you passed out cold in my arms for a while."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/05/18, 01:39 pm

Hanakael blinked when Crowley mentioned his eyes, and ran a hand through his hair. He was quite relieved to know that the demon was feeling that well, though. He had feared he felt just like him. "I- my vessel is sore. And it feels much more... Tied to me, in some way. I feel different." he looked down at their pulsating thread, and a soft smile bloomed on his lips. When he blinked once more, his eyes reverted back to normal.

Back in the bunker, where the brothers, Eileen and Castiel had sat down to eat, the angel frowned, and then ran a hand on his face when he seemed to understand something. "Hanakael, no," he whispered under his breath, before he shook his head.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/05/18, 01:52 pm

Crowley seemed to think about the angel's words for a bit. "Our essences mixed", he simply observed in the end. "And mine isn't just a regular human soul. Maybe its corruption brought some kind of changes to your grace, and that's why you feel like this." He let out a slight sigh of relief, seeing Hanakael's eyes revert to normal again. Then he followed his gaze and smiled, observing their thread, which seemed to thrum with strengthened vigour. "We are one now."

Both Eileen and Dean seemed to notice that sudden gesture. Eileen limited herself in laying a hand over Castiel's arm, a questioning expression on her face. Dean frowned, looking worried. "Cas?", he asked, unsure. "What's wrong?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/05/18, 07:54 pm

Hanakael nodded, and turned to Crowley, to steal a kiss from his lips. "Don't worry. I think I'll get used to that new condition as soon as I've established which aspects of me have been altered."

Cas pressed his lips for a split moment, looking back at Dean, then Eileen. He gestured as he talked. "Angel radio. There's been a great... disturbance. An angel has fallen. In the sense that their grace is now corrupted to the core. And a strong Devil has been born in the same process." He gave Dean a knowing look.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/05/18, 08:07 pm

Crowley kissed him back. "Well, are there any particular check-ups you winged boys do? Is there a doctor with a PHD in artificial modifications of angelic Grace?", he joked, a smirk on his lips. "Maybe particular... visits I can do myself?", he added, bending to kiss Hanakael's throat.

Dean slowly put down his fork. His frowning, horrified expression didn't need any words. "Hanakael strengthened his bond with Crowley", he said flatly. "I don't know what you or the rest of Heaven think about the new happy couple, but this is not good news. For anyone." He spoke clearly, so that Eileen could read his lips. And she was frowning too. "What could happen now?", she asked, gesturing.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/05/18, 08:11 pm

Hanakael sighed softly. "I guess... You could help me check my wings, for example," Hanakael sighed softly. "They sure feel heavier than before."

"I'm worried about the omens that might go with it too," Sam said, frowning. "I mean. They're already bad enough when you have a powerful demon in the area, so if Crowley became a- wait, what would 'a devil' be?"
Castiel sighed. "It's- they're- Picture Lucifer, a fallen archangel. Except it's maybe a less powerful version, because he was born from angelic grace."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/05/18, 08:23 pm

Crowley sat up a bit, shifting a bit. "Show me", he simply told Hanakael. He wasn't sure how much his blurred perception of angel wings could help, but he was willing to give it a try.

Dean grunted, pinching the bridge of his nose, his face all scrounged up, seemingly in pain. "Great. So we have two de-potentiated Lucifers around. One of which is fucking Crowley, King of bitches." He felt the mighty need to break something right now. Why were their lives like that? Out a problem, in a bigger one? Damn it! Eileen nidded to Sam. "We can't know about the omens. Since angelic grace is involved, it might not work like demons do. But still it's... worrying."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/05/18, 10:08 pm

Hanakael nodded, and closed his eyes as he extended his huge, feathered, dark red wings. They were definitely bigger than they had been before, and yes, Crowley could now see them. When the angel opened his eyes again, they were completely red, until he blinked once more.

Sam nodded back at Eileen. "We will need to contact Hanakael again. Maybe we could reason him, before Crowley tries to use his powers for whatever deeds he has in mind."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum