Astronaut4: Trust issues

2 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Astronaut4: Trust issues - Page 13 Empty Re: Astronaut4: Trust issues

Post by Gravirei 25/05/18, 10:32 pm

Crowley's eyes widened before that- that... well, how else to call it if not a beautiful show of one of the truest parts of an angel? But it wasn't just the beauty of it that got him so startled he almost reeled back. It was the fact that he could see those wings as clearly as he saw everything else in the room. And the red. All that red, in his eyes, on his feathers, everywhere- He took a breath, calming down. "Hana. Is it... normal, that your wings are of that admittedly very nice, deep burgundy? Or did you get all pretty just for me?" Behind his words, something in his voice did say he was worried. He was sure that was not normal.

Eileen nodded. Dean shook his head a bit, scratching his hair. He didn't look as mad as before, but still skeptic. "I don't know. If he went so far as to strengthen their bond, will he listen to us?" He looked at Eileen, who signed and talked to him, answering, "Trying doesn't hurt. We helped him, maybe he will give us the benefit of the doubt."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/05/18, 10:47 pm

Hanakael frowned slightly, and turned around as he moved his wings a bit. "No, angel wings are supposed to be black. And... shorter." He wasn't that surprised that Crowley could see his wings. After all, he had talked with Castiel about it already, and since Dean was able to see his wings, he figured it had something to do with the ritual itself. "... Now that I think about it, Dean Winchester grew wings thanks to his stronger bond to Castiel. Do you feel something in between your shoulder blades?"

Sam nodded. "And he might get Crowley to tone it down. Well. I hope he will tone him down. If demons start marching on Earth in big groups, we'll have a lot of job in the upcoming days." He sighed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/05/18, 11:00 pm

Crowley hummed, scratching his chin as he watched Hanakael's wings with wonder, following their movements. "Now that you mention it, I feel an... itch, so to speak. As if I have to stretch something really, really bad." Somewhere on his back, he did feel a bit cramped, to be honest. He raised his brows. "Do you think it could be wings?"

Dean sighed deeply. "Awesome. Because we totally needed that." He looked at his brother. "I guess we should really try to speak with Hanakael, before everything just goes down the hill. As Eileen said, can't hurt to try, right?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/05/18, 11:11 pm

"We could give it a try." Hanakael folded his wings, yet didn't tuck them away. Instead, he moved closer to Crowley, and brought him close, as he massaged his shoulderblades in a certain way. "I do feel something," he whispered, frowning a bit.

Sam nodded, and looked at Castiel. "Can you try to contact him?"
"Not tonight anyway. They are in a heavily warded place, it's impossible for me to reach any of them," Castiel said, sighing.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/05/18, 11:19 pm

Crowley hummed in agreement, moving his shoulders under the angel's touch. "I do feel something too. Something that wants out." The itch had quickly enough evolved into a nearly painful, need-to-scratch-my-skin-off kind of feeling. And he wanted to get rid of it. So, behaving like the first time he had took coscience of being a demon, he acted out of instinct, and unfurled two large wings. Which stretched, revealing their smooth appearance and the leather-like veil connecting each 'bone'.

Dean shrugged. "Can't blame them. It was a smart move. I don't think Heaven would have let them do their thing without barging in and smiting the hell out of them. Literally." He sighed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/05/18, 11:29 pm

Hanakael's eyes widened in shock and his jaw dropped when he saw said wings. His hands were still on Crowley's back, right under the base of his wings. He didn't move. He couldn't move. Those were not- Those were definitely not the kind of wings he was expecting to see at all. And yet, he found they suited his lover perfectly, making him look absolutely beautiful.

Castiel nodded, and ran a hand on his face again. "I'll try to contact Hanakael as soon as I can. In the meantime, we should rest. We've been out hunting a lot recently."
Sam pressed his lips together, and signed to Eileen. "I guess we're out of vampire hunts to postpone our date. You'll have to bear with me." He tried to hold back a smile, but found his own joke to stupid to succeed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/05/18, 11:40 pm

Crowley let out a satisfied hum when that terrible, itchy feeling finally left him as abruptly as it had appeared. He looked at Hanakael, and raised a brow. "Darling. I usually don't have to say that, but, my face is down here", he joked, taking a gentle hold of Hanakael's jaw to make him look down. His smirk grew. "How I love that look of adoration on your face", he purred, stroking his chin. That made him feel so powerful it almost made his head spin. "I can just guess I look amazingly beautiful right now. ... well. More than usual." He wasn't aware of just how his own wings looked yet.

Dean nodded with a sigh, making a scene of collapsing against the back of his chair. "Yeah. I am so tired, and... ah, if only someone was so kind as to fetch me a slice of pie", he let out. Very discreetly, like usual.
Eileen laughed silently. She appreciated the too stupid joke well enough, apparently. "You know I like having to bear with you", she signed back. "On the other side, you are the unlucky one who gets to bear with me, and my demands for dates."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/05/18, 11:49 pm

"They're- You're" Hanakael blinked, looking for words. "Beautiful doesn't begin to cover it," he whispered under his breath. Part of him just wanted to grab Crowley by his wings and pull him towards him for a long, hungry kiss, but... his lover seemed so dominant right now, he just shivered with need, as he rested his head in his palm, waiting for the demon to decide.

Castiel rolled his eyes, yet stood up to fetch Dean's slice of pie. He did love that man a whole lot to always agree to his every childish needs!
Sam snorted. "Please. I love you." He then cleared his throat, and made sure Cas was not in the room. "What about we leave and turn this evening into a date?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 12:22 am

Crowley's smile couldn't have looked more feral. Yes. He was indeed feeling dominant, in that moment. And completely clouded by all those new, delirious sensations. "Well, now I have a pair to match yours", he purred, leaning in to slowly kiss a corner of Hanakael's mouth. "Now I can consider myself at your same level. You have no idea how I felt when you showed your wings to me. Oh, darling, you are a vision." He kissed the other corner of the angel's mouth, torturously slow. He cupped his cheeks with both hands, almost tenderly. Almost. "You are gorgeous, magnificent, all-powerful, and mine, mine-" He finally dived in to kiss him fully on the mouth, hungrily, almost ferociously.

Dean smiled brightly and mentally high-fived himself. It must be said that he did offer to wash all the dishes by himself, though. As a sort of redemption for his unbearable laziness.
Eileen mouthed an "I love you too" back to Sam, before signing an answer to him, with a wide smile. "If it doesn't involve werewolves or ghosts, I'm all yours", she said. "Let's get out of here."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 10:14 am

Crowley's slow gestures and seducive words were indeed the sweetest torture to Hanakael. No matter how much he wanted to kiss that man, he waited for the demon to initiate a proper kiss to show him just how hungry, needy his every actions made him.

And that was probably also one of the reasons why Castiel always agreed to go fetch him some more pie!
Sam nodded, and stood up with Eileen. "Do you actually want to take a walk outside, or are you fine with just some... time for ourselves?" His signing had grown a little shy. After all, in between hunts and sleeps in the car - four people in that Impala was definitely too much - he had not found yet a proper way to, well. Move on with their relationship yet.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 10:58 am

Crowley welcomed Hanakael's needy and hungry answer to his kiss with a satisfied growl. He bit on the angel's lower lip to get the chance to deepen the kiss, invading his mouth with his own tongue. He brought his hands on Hanakael's back, possessively digging his fingers just below his wings to bring him as close as humanly possible.

Eileens smile softened a bit, noticing Sam's sudden shyness. "Well, it's a bit late to go outside now. I don't think that it would be very romantic to walk at night among trees and suddenly get attacked by a Rugaroo." She mimicked getting her head chopped off. "I'd say I'd be fine with some indoor activities."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 11:06 am

Hanakael gasped into the kiss when Crowley touched him near that sensitive spot, and finally dared to caress his wings back, almost reverently, while still kissing him.

Sam nodded softly, and tried to hold back a shy smile, as he took Eileen's hand in his to bring her back to the bedrooms corridor. He hesitated a bit, though, for his room and Eileen's were side by side. And asking "your place or mine" felt awkward.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 11:22 am

Crowley felt a sudden shiver pass through his body when Hanakael's gentle caress on his wings, still keeping the complete control over their kiss. He was marveled at just how weirdly sentitive they were, but he figured that, since they were brand new, maybe it was normal. He scooted his fingers up, however, to finally - finally! - dip his fingers into those soft-looking feathers.

Eileen sensed his hesitation. She squeezed Sam's hand to get his attention, and let go of it to sign, "So, Sam. Your place or mine?" Yeah, no, she really didn't care about it being cheesy or awkward. At least judging by the sly smile she was sporting on his lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 11:31 am

Hanakael moaned into the kiss, and pressed himself a bit harder against Crowley, as if he were requesting for more than just that. After all, he was now caressing the base of his wings, but he felt like there could be so much more.

Sam let out an awkward laugh, and bit his lips for a split instant. "Mine? I should have what we could... need." Damn, he wasn't used to talking about it beforehand.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 11:43 am

Crowley had to swallow back a deep moan that threatened to spill from his lips. It got lost into their kiss, though, as he arched his back to ask for a rougher touch. His own fingers delved deep into the base of Hanakael's wings, almost brutally.

Eileen silently chuckled at just how embarrassed Sam looked right now. "Alright. Make way", she answered with a kinder smile. She liked to embarrass him, sure, but he was still very cute like that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 12:33 pm

Hanakael broke the kiss to let out that long, indecent moan that rose from his throat, and mirrored Crowley's gesture, digging his fingers deep at the base of his fleshed wings. His eyes clouded with lust, he tried to let the demon know he definitely wanted to go all the way through it.

Sam opened the door of his room and led Eileen inside. He carefully closed it and sat with her on the bed, where he initiated a gentle, tender kiss, holding her hands in his.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 12:43 pm

Crowley let out the filthiest, most desperate moan he had ever heard himself produce. Damn, those fingers there were doing wonders to him. It was a whole new level of erotic. He took a sharp intake of breath and then pulled Hanakael down by his wings, to force him to lay on the bed as he climbed over him. Lust made him all about instincts, and his eyes were burning with it.

Eileen had simply followed him to the bed, sitting quietly at his side. She had smiled softly into the kiss, and scooted closer to him, squeezing his hand in hers.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 12:48 pm

Hanakael's eyes met Crowley's, and he licked his lower lip with anticipation. He kept his fingers in the demon's back, digging them at the base of his wings from time to time, trying to get him to go on - especially now that their current position didn't allow Crowley to touch him in that sensitive spot again.

Sam finally shifted as he gently deepened the kiss, to lay a hand on Eileen's cheek, which he caressed wiht his thumb. No matter how nervous he could be sometimes, it always reassured him to notice just how right things felt with his soulmate.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 01:09 pm

Crowley's head was spinning violently, and he let out another needy, long moan. But he couldn't let Hanakael just steal control from his hands like that without reacting. He positioned his hands at the angel's sides, so that each was on a wing. And then he grabbed fistfuls of the feathers and pulled harshly, while grinding his hips against his soulmate's.

Eileen sighed happily, her hand leaving Sam's to get on his back and then up, where she gently entwined her fingers into his long hair, kissing him more deeply.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 01:39 pm

Hanakael let out a cry of pleasure as he bucked his hips against Crowley's, fingers tightening in the demon's wings. He moaned low, and let go of Crowley, though, hoping that he wouldn't prevent him from trying to undo both of their pants.

Sam kissed her that way for a while, before he grew a bit hungry for more, and gently brought Eileen against him as he guided them both down on the mattress.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 01:49 pm

Crowley growled, a low, primal sound, feeling disappointed at the loss of Hanakael's fingernails digging into that beautifully sensitive spot. But he did allow him to undo their pants, sitting up to actually quickly get rid of his own. "We don't want to get soiled, do we, darling?", he purred, hooking his fingers into the angel's pants and underwear. He wanted to yank them down, but he waited for permission, eyes boring into his soulmate's.

Eileen let Sam guide her down with him, but she had no intentions of passively let him doing everything. She brought her hand down to his hips, squeezing gently as she nibbled on his lower lip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 02:09 pm

Hanakael nodded softly, a bit on edge himself. "You can get me soiled all you want. I just want to feel you against my bare skin," he whispered, as he began to undo his own shirt.

Sam shivered softly, and sighed against Eileen's lips. He finally dared to run his hands over her body, hungrily, moving up and down and up again along her back.

Last edited by Mary on 26/05/18, 03:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 02:55 pm

Crowley bit his lip, then proceeded to yank Hanakael's pants down and throw them aside without caring, along with his underwear. He quickly undid the knot of his tie, starting to unbutton his shirt as well. He had never felt a urge so strong before. It was like the angel was loudly calling for him, and he couldn't disregard that call. He chuckled breathlessly. "I can soil you all I want? My, Hana. That's dirty."

Eileen sighed once again, shivering lightly as she felt Sam's hands caress her back. She straightened up a bit, watching him a bit interrogatively as she motioned for the buttons of her own shirt. Her hand was trembling a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 03:09 pm

Hanakael cleared his throat, looking slightly... self-conscious, all of a sudden. "I'll- I will refrain those kinds of comments next time." He had tried to follow Crowley's steps and use his words to flirt with the demon a bit, but he might have still a lot to learn in that field, he thought to himself.

Sam smiled softly when he saw her hand trembling. He brought his hands back in front, to sign to her, interrogating. "Me first? I don't want to rush you."

Last edited by Mary on 26/05/18, 03:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 03:40 pm

Crowley's smile got wider. And just a little mean. He got rid of his shirt, before getting back on the angel, towering over him. "Don't get cute on me now, sweetheart", he cooed, hands sneaking underneath Hanakael's shirt to ghost over his skin. "I do like you when you get dirty. And the images that got all over my head..." He dipped down, mouthing a kiss on his soulmate's throat. His wings moved on his back, flaring, as if trying to cover both of them.

Eileen smiled gratefully at him. On one hand, she didn't think of herself as shy, most of the time. She was rather forward, she had been forward with Sam about what she wanted out of that relationship since the beginning. But, no lies. She didn't often have the chance to get intimate with someone like that. And this someone in particular was her soulmate. A man he loved more dearly than anyone else. "Thank you", she signed to him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum