Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Astronaut4: Trust issues

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Astronaut4: Trust issues Empty Astronaut4: Trust issues

Post by Mary 12/05/18, 07:21 pm

The next morning, Castiel didn't complain about being a tangled mess of limbs with Dean. Actually, it made him smile fondly at the thought, and he looked at the human for long minutes in silence.

Somewhere away in the bunker, Sam was up and starting his morning routine, which consisted of a spash of cold water on his face, and gathering his sports clothes for his jogging session. He stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed something odd around his finger, though. Uh. A red thread. It had probably fallen from his shirt, he thought. He soon realized that the thread was unpalpable and tied to someplace that forced it to disappear throught the wall.
His eyes widened with fear as he slammed a hand against his mouth.
Oh shit.
Oh shit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut4: Trust issues Empty Re: Astronaut4: Trust issues

Post by Gravirei 12/05/18, 07:37 pm

Dean woke up a long time after Castiel, blinking sleepily. He bit back a yawn, taking in the sight of Castiel looking at him. He smiled sheepishly. "I thought I had told you not to pull a Twilight on me", he said.

And somewhere away from the bunker Eileen had woken up early, and had gone through her whole morning routine quite quickly. She needed to get going if she wanted to reach her next stop by a decent hour - and she knew better than travelling alone by night. She was standing by the reception, waiting for her turn to pay for the night, when she remembered she had missed a piece of her daily to-do list. She smiled, fishing in her back pocket to grab her phone. She was about to type a 'Good morning' to Sam when she noticed something... odd. She looked at her hand, frowning in confusion, as if she had never saw it before. She shook it, trying to get that red piece of thread to fall away. To no avail.
... oh. Wait - what?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/05/18, 07:50 pm

"It is past eight in the morning," Castiel replied with a soft smile. "Besides, I couldn't set myself free," he added, nodding towards their entangled bodies, especially to Dean's, who had self-proclaimed himself as the angel's blanket overnight.

Sam actually panicked, and had to force himself to take deep, slow breaths. It couldn't be. He had no idea who-" He took a sharp inhale when he thought of Eileen, and closed his eyes, swallowing hard. Part of him wished for her to be the one, yet the rest of him couldn't stand that thought. It surely meant he would lose her anytime soon, and he was not ready for that.

Last edited by Mary on 22/09/19, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/05/18, 08:02 pm

Dean followed Castiel's nod, observing the messy way their limbs were tangled together. "Whoops", he simply said, smile wider as he leant in to steal a kiss on the angel's lips. He managed to get free just to get back to him, arms sneaking around him, hands splaying on his back to caress him gently.

Eileen managed to pay without getting too distracted, and walked to her car, still observing her hand. She was completely dumbfounded, and kept turning it, clenching her fingers. She couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe it and could not imagine who could be at the other side of her thread - even though, lousy and loud, one hopeful voice rose in the back of her mind. Even if she thoroughly kicked it back. She quickly typed a message to Sam - still a simple good morning - before she got in her car. She would have waited for the trip to end, before talking to him about that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/05/18, 08:28 pm

Castiel chuckled kindly. "I'm still not free," he protested slitghtly, his hands now on the small of Dean's back.

Sam's heart dropped a beat when he heard his phone buzzing. Worrying, he took it, and his throat tightened when he read Eileen's message. Was she about to ask him about the thread? Or, even worse, was she never going to mention it, because she wasn't the one?
He answered a short, hypocritic "Hello!", and dropped his phone on his bed, before he took his head in his hands.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/05/18, 08:44 pm

Dean shot a smug smile in Castiel's direction. "You could always push me", he reminded him, in between kisses. "Or punch me. You'd get free in a second." They both knew the angel wouldn't have done it. "But, well. We will have to get some breakfast, at some point."

Contrary to what she had originally planned, Eileen was still sitting in her car, in the parking lot of the motel, absently playing with the thread. She felt the phone buzz on the passenger seat. Picking it up, she saw it was a message from Sam. Her heart admittedly sunk a bit when she saw no mention of threads, but. Hey. Maybe he had decided not to mention it. Or maybe he was not the one. 'To hell with it.' She quickly typed another message, sending it before finally starting the engine. "This is sudden, but... tonight, a thread appeared at my finger. Do you by chance know anything?"

Last edited by Gravirei on 13/05/18, 01:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/05/18, 08:51 pm

Castiel stole a kiss from his lips. "I should have figured out by now that your true soulmate is food, and I am just here because food can't kiss you back."

Sam swallowed hard when he saw that message. He bit his lower lip. And acted like a coward, deciding he would pretend he read it later. Instead, he cancelled his jogging session and went for a shower.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/05/18, 11:23 pm

Dean snorted. "Damn. You really got me there", he said. "I thought I was good at hiding it. But yes, my thread is actually tied to the hamburger I ate last week. You are just a replacement", he added, stealing another kiss from him before finally letting him go. He sat up on the bed, stretching a bit, muscles tensing and flexing with his movements.

Eileen drove off, not looking at her phone for a good while. She had a long road to go through... and a lot of pining, apparently.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/05/18, 09:28 pm

Castiel try to prevent himself from laughing, but failed miserably. Instead, he gently pushing him. "I guess I should make more efforts to outpass burgers in your heart, then."

UvU Making a short pause on Sam for dramatical reasons
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/05/18, 09:41 pm

Dean smiled widely at him. "You can try", he murmured, diving down to steal a kiss from Castiel. "But I don't think you can get any higher on my favourites list." He got up from the bed, fishing some clean clothes to get dressed.

UvU

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/05/18, 09:50 pm

Castiel shook his head and stood up, gathering clean clothes on his own to get dressed. As soon as he was done, he took Dean's hand in his, to go to the kitchen with him, where Sam was already there, staring at his cup of coffee. Which was surprising enough, given that he should normally just be coming back from his jogging session.

Last edited by Mary on 22/09/19, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/05/18, 09:56 pm

Dean seemed to found the sight just as confusing as Castiel did. He let go of the angel's hand and walked to the counter, to gather some breakfast and coffee. "Hey Sam", he greeted him. "No freaky early morning run today?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/05/18, 09:59 pm

Sam cleared his throat a bit awkwardly. "Hm, no. Didn't feel like it," he said, as he ran a hand through his hair. That's only when epiphany struck him. He looked up to Cas, eyes widening when he saw the angel beaming.
"Oh. Congratulations," Sam, Castiel genuinely told him.

Last edited by Mary on 23/09/19, 07:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/05/18, 10:07 pm

Dean snorted, warming up some bacon and a bit of fried eggs on the side as the coffee got ready in the pot. "Congratulations? Well, alright, it is great news that he is not being a freaking weirdo for once, but I don't think it is warrant of so much happiness", he joked. Yeah, he had no clue about what was happening.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/05/18, 10:12 pm

Sam made faces to Castiel, trying to make him understand not to speak a word of it to his brother, but that just made the angel confused, to the point he didn't even reply to Dean at all, instead staring at Sam, bewildered, his head tilted to the side.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/05/18, 10:40 pm

Dean at first just waited for an answer, for any answer really, as he put the food inthree different plates and poured the coffee in two cups. But then, finally, feeling a bit offended that his not-really-joke hadn't gotten him any reaction at all, turned around to look at his brother and Castiel. And he raised an eyebrow, seeing the angel staring at Sam with that (adorably) confused expression. "Hey", he said, trying to get some attention.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/05/18, 10:47 pm

Castiel turned to look at Dean, and Sam cleared his throat, glaring at him again.
"... Maybe I was mistaken," the angel answered instead, as he finally sat down at the table. Not entirely in front of Sam, though. He was a bit weirded out by his overreacting.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/05/18, 10:50 pm

Dean frowned. He brought the plates on the table, and then the cups, looking from Sam to Castiel repeatedly, his expression as suspicious as ever. He sat down, slowly, and crossed his arms on his chest. Then squinted. "Why do I have the feeling you are hiding something from me?", he asked then, raising a brow.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/05/18, 10:53 pm

"I'm not-" Sam began, only to be cut by Castiel.
"His soulmate bond has awoken." The angel's sentence was met with the most frustrated glare EVER.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/05/18, 10:59 pm

Dean blinked. He leant back on his chair, eyes widening at the sudden revelation. But, as soon as his brain had completely wrapped itself around the news - he had needed a bit of time. Cut him some slack, it was still morning and he didn't have any coffee yet -, his face lit up like a Christmas tree. Yes, it is exactly as cute-slash-weird as you are imagining. "Really?! Hey, that's- finally some damn good news! We have to celebrate!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/05/18, 11:14 pm

"Dean, I-" Sam begain, before he pressed his lips together, looking for words. "I'm not going to look for her. Them," he corrected himself, throwing a glance at Castiel, who had turned out to not being a cute astronaut girl in the end.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/05/18, 11:19 pm

Dean's smile disappeared, to let a surprised expression take its place instead. "Wait, why not?", he asked, honestly dumbfounded. He seemed genuinely happy, eager even. "I could help you, if you think it would be too difficult for you alone." Yeah, Castiel wasn't a cute astronaut girl. Handsome angel of the Lord, more than anything else. Still a cute astronaut in certain ways.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/05/18, 11:30 pm

"Because every person I ever loved died a terrible death," Sam replied angrily. "That's going to happen to them if we meet. And I don't want that."

Last edited by Mary on 14/05/18, 08:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/05/18, 11:34 pm

Dean sat back on his chair, taken aback by all that anger. He frowned. "First of all, calm down. You know perfectly well that's not a given", he argued. "And besides - don't you think this is not only your choice to make? What if your soulmate starts looking for you on the other side?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/05/18, 08:15 am

Sam ran his hands in his hair, taking a deep breath. He was clearly panicking, for this soulmate thing was something he couldn't control.
"Sam," Castiel carefully said, "do you have any idea of who it might be?"
Sam's face read 'yes', yet he kept his eyes fixated on the table in front of him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum