1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut4: Trust issues

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Astronaut4: Trust issues - Page 11 Empty Re: Astronaut4: Trust issues

Post by Mary 22/05/18, 11:17 pm

Hanakael shook his head, hiding back a smile, yet made no comments to that. He took a bit more time to undress himself and fold his clothes, though. He told himself it was because he wanted Crowley to properly relax, before he would have him move so he could sit behind him. He kind of hoped the demon was watching him, but would never admit it, even on his death bed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/05/18, 11:35 pm

As if Crowley - Crowley, a man whose sex-drive was probably only outpassed by his ego and maybe his charm - would let an opportunity like that pass! He hungrily took in every single inch of naked, dark skin that Hanakael revealed as he undressed, like a man who had gone through famine for years and now had a banquet before his eyes. He absently licked his lips, letting out a filthy, appreciative hum. His gaze didn't leave the angel for a single second.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/05/18, 08:23 pm

Hanakael felt... oddly proud of himself. He finally walked towards the bathtub, and leaned in to steal a kiss from Crowley's lips. "Can I ask you to move forward a bit?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/05/18, 08:31 pm

Crowley smiled in the kiss. "Of course you can", he purred against Hanakael's lips. He scooted forward, leaving enough space behind him for the angel to sit in comfortably.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/05/18, 08:34 pm

Hanakael sat down behind Crowley, and then brought the demon against his chest, relaxing slowly into the warm water. He even laid a kiss on his soulmate's neck.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/05/18, 08:42 pm

Crowley hid a smile as he leant on the angel, relaxing so quickly it felt close to a miracle. If only he thought back to the anxiety-filled month he had just gone through... He closed his eyes, humming happily when he felt Hanakael's mouth brush against his neck. He tilted his head to try and catch his lips with his own. "This feels... good", he admitted.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/05/18, 09:17 pm

"It does," Hanakael agreed softly. "I regret going away, Crowley. I should have left us a chance to... talk about all of this."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/05/18, 09:29 pm

Crowley turned to face the ceiling, and closed his eyes again. "I am fairly sure we were both too... defensive. Too much in the heat of the moment, so to speak. And let's face it, darling, we come from vastly different places. It was meant to get a tad bit painful, and we were meant to misunderstand each other at some point. Fault lies in both of us."

Last edited by Gravirei on 24/05/18, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/05/18, 09:40 pm

"You're right," Hanakael replied, as he rested his chin on Crowley's shoulder. He remained silent for a while, thinking. "I wouldn't mind it anymore, you know. Strengthening our bond."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/05/18, 09:46 pm

Crowley opened his eyes, feeling... surprised, at those words. He didn't move though, because he quite liked how close they were to each other. "... really?", he asked quietly to Hanakael, thinking about the implications of that gesture. "You are aware of what you are offering? You'd be a fugitive. Hiding from your own brothers. Never welcome in your homeplace again. You'd be tied to Hell."

Last edited by Gravirei on 24/05/18, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/05/18, 09:50 pm

"I've been out of Heaven almost as soon as the Earth itself was born," Hanakael replied. "I've barely known my sisters or my brothers. A month away from you felt much worse than a liftetime of isolation." He breathed in Crowley's scent, as he tightened slightly his grip on him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/05/18, 10:06 pm

Crowley silently thanked the fact that the heavy effects of the blood he'd been gouging on had started to wear off (albeit slowly, very slowly), because that heartfelt confession almost had him start sobbing again. And that sounded terribly gross. He just chuckled, breathlessly. "Aren't you a romantic", he said with a smile. He lifted a hand to gently lay it on Hanakael's arm, rubbing the skin soothingly. "Hadn't I known Hell, I'd swear this month where you were far was my personal punishment", he murmured. "I tend to forget you are much older than I can imagine", he mused then, honestly amazed by the thought.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/05/18, 10:10 pm

"And yet, I was bound to you all along," Hanakael whispered back. "It took me a long time to realize, but... I've lead a long, lonely existence. It's time I allow myself some happiness by your side, for as long as possible." He sighed softly, relaxing some more against Crowley.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/05/18, 10:14 pm

Crowley smiled, leaning back just a bit more agains Hanakael. "It's time someone teaches you to be a bit selfish. Of course you'll have to go a long road before you manage to reach half my level, but we will work on that." He turned slightly, to kiss his cheek. "We both deserve a slice of happiness. And if to have it we will have to bend some rules... or break some bones... I guess we'll just have to make it work."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/05/18, 10:21 pm

Hanakael smiled back at him. "I have the ingredients with me. We can give it a proper, longer talk when you have recovered again." He was more than determined to to it. To the point he even contacted Castiel through Angel Radio.

Back at the bunker, the angel frowned, then sighed, running a hand on his face. "Hanakael won't do it," he said, out of the blue.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/05/18, 10:31 pm

Crowley's smile even got wider. "Gladly", he murmured, trying to catch Hanakael's lips for another kiss. He shuffled a bit, though, scoffing when he found out the position was too uncomfortable to get a proper kiss.

Dean was busy looking through the net for some potential leads to a case when Castiel talked. That was honestly so sudden, and so out of nowhere, that he could just blink stupidly at him. He frowned slightly. "Ok, Stephen King's prodigy child", he said. "Who told you that?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/05/18, 10:35 pm

Hanakael held back a smile, as he kissed him back. He held Crowley close as he shifted a bit himself, to lie down in the bathtub, and helped the demon to turn a bit, so he would be facing him.

Castiel frowned slightly at the nickname. "Hanakael himself. He told me he couldn't do it. That he loves Crowley too much."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/05/18, 11:00 pm

It seemed like Crowley enjoyed the new position way more. At least judging from the way he plastered himself all over Hanakael, going back to kiss him as soon as he had turned around to face the angel.

Dean almost choked with disgust hearing that. "Sorry, what?", he blurted out, looking both parts horrified and angry. "You mean we sheltered him, helped him out and found him the ingredients just for him to behave like a lovestruck schoolgirl and dive back into the arms of the slimiest demon Hell has ever given birth to?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/05/18, 11:06 pm

Hanakael sighed happily into the kiss, and kept Crowley close, his hands gently caressing his back. He too enjoyed that new position way more, for all the benefits it brought with it.

Castiel shrugged. "I feared this would happen. I mean. Were the Mark to fully corrupt you to the point you wouldn't be the same anymore, I still couldn't bring myself to kill you. Even if you betrayed me." He looked at Dean. There was certainly some emotion on his face, but it was unreadable.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/05/18, 11:27 pm

Crowley wasn't really someone able to keep anything gentle for too long. And soon enough he was keeping true to himself, trying to carefully deepen the kiss bit by bit, nibbling on Hanakael's lower lip. He chuckled at a certain point however, seeing the perfect occasion to just murmur on the angel's lips, "Did you bring your blade into the bathtub or are you just really happy to see me?" He knew he wasn't going anywhere with that, he just wanted to say something dirty.

Dean's jaw stiffened as he looked back at Castiel. He couldn't withstand his gaze for long, however, and immediately averted his eyes, instinctively bringing a hand on his own arm to grab the spot where the Mark was. Guilt was written so openly all over his face it couldn't have been more clear if he had been holding a flashing signal "HEY. I'M GUILTY".

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/05/18, 11:49 pm

Hanakael felt mildly self-conscious about that comment. "You know perfectly well what this is," he answered, adverting his gaze for a moment. "and I recall we agreed specifically on you resting tonight."

Castiel stood up, and closed the distance between them. "Dean. It's okay. I know we won't ever go to such length. I just meant to say that I understand why Hanakael couldn't bring himself to do it." He gently laid his hand on Dean's arm, trying to get him to face him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/05/18, 12:07 am

Crowley chuckled again, secretly rejoycing in making Hanakael shy away a bit. "I recall that as well", he said imitating his tone of voice, kissing the corner of his lip gently. "Nobody said anything on me refraining from slipping an innocent innuendo here or there." Yeah, innocent. Sure. "Don't get coy on me, darling. I promised. I won't make a move."

Dean's arm tensed under Castiel's touch, and he turned around to face him. But once again, it didn't last long. He looked down again. "You can't know that", he murmured, bitterly. "And, honestly? I'd rather die than having you suffer and burden yourself with the evil bastard I'd become." Again. He didn't say that, but it was there, hiding in his words.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/05/18, 08:06 am

Hanakael swallowed hard. Some part of him wished he'd make a move, but he was far too reasonable and concerned with Crowley's current state to care. He sighed softly. "I hope you'll recover soon", he whispered under his breath.

Castiel frowned, in a pained expression. "Dean," he started, his tone filled with reproach. "I won't ever allow that to happen and you know it." He gentky cupped his cheek, trying to force him to look at him. "I will do anything to protect you. To protect us."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/05/18, 06:41 pm

Crowley smirked at him. "Hana, Hana. So responsible, worried and pleasantly... stiff", he carefully underlined that particular word. He kissed the angel again, just under the chin. "I went through this already. I will need a few days, and I'll be as good as new. Relax a bit, will you? I think we both got stressed enough for a lifetime, lately."

Dean bit his lips, and finally manage to look at Castiel without averting his eyes. "That's exactly what scares me", he insisted, his voice low. "You are always so... ready to protect me that you often forget to look after yourself. I couldn't bear to see you suffer, Cas, I-" He took a deep breath, grabbing the hand that was cupping his cheek to squeeze it. "I couldn't bear to be the one that makes you suffer."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/05/18, 09:00 pm

Hanakael sighed softly, and finally nodded. "I'll wait with you here for a few more days then," he said, as he gently cupped the demon's cheek. "I hope you'll allow me to take proper care of you in the meantime."

Castiel wanted to protest. Of course he wanted to protest. "I suffered because I knew you wouldn't agree with what you had become, Dean. So we'll make sure it won't ever happen again. Together, if you wish."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum