39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut4: Trust issues

2 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Astronaut4: Trust issues - Page 7 Empty Re: Astronaut4: Trust issues

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 08:13 pm

Sam couldn't help but let out a breathless chuckle when she mentionned the slap. "I deserved it. And, well. You should have. I'm pretty sure my overwhelming feelings for you made it appear. According to Dean, I haven't been the most subtle guy on the planet."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 08:28 pm

Eileen chuckled. "Maybe you weren't. But I am sure my giant trust issues didn't help me get any wiser about that", she answered. "But so you aren't actually that cute with every girl you meet. That makes me feel special", she teased Sam a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 08:36 pm

Sam tried to hold back a smile himself, being a bit self-conscious right now. If anything, it made him look more adorable. "I have no idea. I just know that around you I've always felt like an idiot that tries too hard to look good to you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 08:43 pm

Eileen's smile turned a bit softer. "Sometimes you do try a bit too hard", she admitted. "But that just makes you more adorable." She flicked a lock of hair that had escaped her bun behind her ear. "So. I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow morning before you get me... home." She hesitated a bit, then gingerly reached for Sam's hand with her own.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 08:47 pm

Sam smiled softly this time, and gently squeezed her hand. "How about dinner, for a start?" He brought their hands to his lips, and kissed her knuckles.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 08:52 pm

Eileen smiled, letting Sam hold her hand. "I'd like that", she answered gently. She tried to avert the attention from her rosy cheeks by grabbing the menu with her free hand, opening it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 09:13 pm

Sam kept Eileen's hand in his as long as it was actually possible. He had to let it go at some point so they could have an active conversation over their dinner. It was so easy, in the end, to just talk about random stuff like they were used to. He loved it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 09:21 pm

It was actually extremely easy. It was honestly heart-warming how simple it was to talk with Sam, about everything - from common interests to just particularly quirky things that had happened to them over the years. Eileen felt... happy. It was a simple word, but fit to describe what was going on in between them. She was actually so happy and so invested in their dinner talk that she got startled when she noticed just how late it was. "I'm sorry. I completely forgot to tell you I booked a room in this place", she said to Sam, mortified.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 09:29 pm

"It's okay," Sam replied, with a soft smile. "I mean it's all- new for us. I figured that maybe, if we came to a... happy resolution, you'd still like to sleep on your own tonight." Going to sleep in his own room kind of bummed Sam, but he tried to not let it show on his face.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 09:35 pm

Eileen rolled her eyes just slightly. "I was about to say that there are no vacancies, and that I took the last room they had. But if you are too shy to share, you can always sleep in your car", she teased him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/05/18, 11:49 pm

Sam had to hold back an embarassed chuckle. "Oh. Well, I- if you don't mind and booked a big bed, I'd rather not sleep in the car. I'd be fine also if there is a couch, I don't want to bother you!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/05/18, 11:59 pm

Eileen silently laughed, shaking her head. "Just come already, you big awkward lug", she said with a smile, standing up from her chair and gesturing for Sam to follow her. "And, just for the news. I wouldn't let you sleep in the car. That would be cruel. Unless you think getting decked in the face wasn't enough?", she questioned him, before turning and walking to the door.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 12:08 am

"Well, as I said already, I deserved that," Sam replied, making sure she could see him signing it. But he followed her to her room with a sort of happy, even kind of goofy smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 12:13 am

Eileen just chuckled, and opened the room's door with her key. She gestured for him to go in and followed swiftly, closing the door back. She tapped Sam gently on his arm, to make sure he was watching her. "As you can see, big bed", she signed to him with a smile. "I am sure you can judge by yourself that I have already picked my side, since my stuff is all over it. But you go ahead and make yourself at home on the other side of the bed."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 12:27 am

Sam smiled kindly. "Thanks. But, before that..." He took Eileen's hand in his, and hesitated a bit, but he finally dipped down to kiss the corner of her lips, then signed a shy "thank you".
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 12:33 am

Eileen blinked when she felt Sam's lips brushing so close to her own, and could just stare at him as he signed that sweet 'thank you' to her. She blinked again, then she scoffed as a smile formed on her lips. "Come back down", she signed before grabbing his collar and dragging him down, to join their mouths. The kiss was still shy though, soft and gentle, barely a peck.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 12:45 am

Sam gently smiled into the kiss, and didn't make it unnecessarily heated. It was their first kiss, after all. He wanted it tender and sweet, just like he hoped their relationship would be.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 12:53 am

Eileen slowly let go of Sam's shirt, ending the kiss with a small, last peck on his lips. "I love you", she signed to him. And it was true, honest and sincere, even as it came out from her smiling lips as actual sounds. "Never have a doubt about what I want out of this."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 12:57 am

"I love you," Sam signed back, and pecked her lips one last time. "I'll stop being an idiot about all of this. I promise." He smiled himself at his own joke.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 01:05 am

Eileen smiled at him. "Well, if you don't hold up on that promise, I can always kindly show you the door. I've been told I'm good at giving directions", she answered jokingly. Then she signed to him that she was going to get ready for bed, and she picked up her things to get into the bathroom.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 10:56 am

Sam smiled at her joke, and then nodded. He went to lay his stuff near the bed, and put on his own pajamas. Since he had to wait a bit for the bathroom, he sat down on the bed and looked at his phone for a moment, before he texted Dean. "That woman is perfect and I don't deserve her. We'll drive back to the bunker tomorrow."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 12:29 pm

Dean was lazying around in the main room of the bunker after finishing not only his, but also Sam's pie ration (hey. Someone had to eat that). He glanced at the message and huffed, a smile playing on his lips. "Called it. Just make sure she doesn't suddenly come to her senses and run away from you." He thought a bit. Then shrugged as he typed the next words. "Oh, and. Have fun. But responsibly. That stuff."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 12:33 pm

"Please never wish me good sex or anything like that ever again." Sam held back a smile, though, and tucked his phone away, waiting for Eileen to finish her stuff in the bathroom.

And, back at the bunker, Hanakael was passing through the main room and just stopped to stare at Dean for a moment, with some sort of ... curiosity. Castiel had not noticed yet, for he was busy admiring Dean's angelic aura, with a soft smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/05/18, 12:44 pm

Eileen came out of the bathroom soon after Sam had tucked his phone away, brushing her hair. She was dressed in plain, light and comfortable clothes now. "You can go", she told him with a smile, sitting down on her side of the bed.

Dean snorted at that message. He sent one last text just to annoy his brother ("Condoms are important Sammy!") before turning to the... two pair of eyes staring at him. "Uh... do you want to take a picture or something?", he asked, feeling a bit defensive since Hanakael was looking at him too.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/05/18, 12:51 pm

Sam nodded, and went to the bathroom himself, to quickly brush his teeth. Soon enough, he was back in the bedroom, and sat on the bed. He smiled at Eileen for a little while, then leaned in closer, to steal a kiss from her lips.

Castiel blinked. "I already have-" He then turned around, annd frowned slightly when he saw Hanakael behind him, staring.
Hanakael tilted his head. "I'm afraid your angelic aura wouldn't appear on said picture. It's... peculiar. Young, even."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum