Voir le deal
399 €

Astronaut4: Trust issues

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Astronaut4: Trust issues - Page 15 Empty Re: Astronaut4: Trust issues

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 11:39 pm

Crowley bit back a smirk at that sound. He did love how his soulmate reacted to his attentions. "Feeling good?", he rasped out in a low voice, kneading Hanakael's shoulders.

Eileen gladly took all the kisses Sam gave her, kissing him back with just as much passion as he did, loving every single one, and loving how taken he seemed by her. She could feel she was close - she could feel it, and as she wasn't lucid enough to speak right then she outright showed Sam, hooking her leg around his waist to bring him even closer. Her breath was herratic. She just needed one more small push to finally give into her own bliss.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/05/18, 11:47 pm

"Perfect," Hanakael replied as he sighed again softly. He relaxed a bit more into the touch, closing his eyes for a moment. "You've got firm hands," he whispered out loud.

Sam gasped when he felt Eileen pull himself even closer. Being quite close himself, he gave deeper thrusts into her, while caressing her whole body with his hands, hungrily. Finally, he tensed, and gave a few last thrusts in her as he came, moaning softly into their kiss.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/05/18, 11:57 pm

Crowley chuckled. He leant in a bit, still digging his fingers into the angel's back muscles. "That's not the only firm thing I've got", he purred into his ear, though it was more for the sake of provoking than for anything else. "And it helps, that you've got the nicest back I've ever seen, darling."

Eileen moaned into their kiss, and then gasped loudly as she came too under his powerful, deep thrusts. She arched her back, eyes slipping closed as she desperately dug her fingers into Sam's hair and her nails scratched down his back.

Last edited by Gravirei on 27/05/18, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/05/18, 11:55 am

Hanakael sighed with delight, shivering. "I didn't know backs could hold such appeal," he replied with a smile, trying to look at Crowley over his shoulder.

Sam admired her during this blissful moment, until his own orgasm finally toned down. He pulled out of her slowly, then laid at her side, caressing her hip, her chest, then caught her chin between his fingers to steal a tender kiss from her lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/05/18, 12:33 pm

"Everything can hold an appeal, if the right person has it", Crowley simply answered, hands slowly inching lower and lower on Hanakael's back. "You are very nice to look at, and that's undeniable."

Eileen tried to catch her breath - but she still kissed Sam back, her hand relaxing its grip on his hair. She looked at him, nothing but affection in her eyes. "I love you", she signed to him, a sweet smile on her lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/05/18, 12:45 pm

Hanakael shivered again when he felt Crowley's hands sliding lower on his back, yet didn't protest, oh no. "I'm glad I picked this vessel a long time ago, then," he whispered back to Crowley.

Sam signed those same words back to Eileen, and smiled at her with pure fondness. "Are you alright?" he sighed then, inching slightly closer to her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/05/18, 12:58 pm

Crowley smirked. He leant in to kiss Hanakael's neck, hands finally resting on his ass. "I am so glad too", he whispered back, squeezing the skin a bit. "I'd never tire of touching you", he purred.

Eileen's smile was as bright as the sun. "More than alright", she said, scooting closer to him too. "You are very good", she added.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/05/18, 01:03 pm

Hanakael couldn't help but gasp a bit when he felt Crowley's hands so low. Still, protesting didn't even cross his mind. "You may do it all you want," he whispered back, with a slight smile.

Sam chuckled kindly, and pecked her lips. "You too. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that we're soulmates or not." He made an effort to sign as he spoke, as usual.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/05/18, 01:13 pm

Crowley hummed. "Careful of the invitations you send out, love. I might answer to them." But, after a last squeeze, he inched a bit away from the angel, to finally do what he was supposed to do. Wash himself. Mostly because he really wanted to get home with his soulmate now.

Eileen smiled. "I don't know. Maybe partially it's because of that", she answered. "But does that mean you usually suck at this then?", she added then, gently making fun of Sam. "Or that you thought I'd be terrible?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/05/18, 01:33 pm

Hanakael was left a bit frustrated by that sudden lack of contact, but merely sighed. He turned around, and finally ended up washing himself as well. "Do you have any... business you must attend to once in Hell?"

Sam held back a laugh. "Of course not!" He was easy to tease, and painfully aware of it. "I'm just... glad it felt so perfect."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/05/18, 01:43 pm

Crowley finished quickly to wash himself, humming in thought as he stepped out of the shower. "I will most likely have to fend off other factions. Remind them who is really in charge." He smirked. One little show of his wings and everyone would understand they couldn't mess with him. He turned to Hanakael. "I hope I can count on you being at my side."

Eileen smiled, leaning in to kiss him once more, and to peck his nose too. "I am glad too", she answered. "I don't think anything has ever felt so right."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/05/18, 01:55 pm

"Of course." Hanakael stepped out of the shower as well, and, like he had done in the past few days, he first picked up Crowley's bathrobe to hold it for him while he put it on. "I shall never leave your side again."

Sam smiled back at her, and kissed her a few more times, whispering and signing sweet nothings to her for a while.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/05/18, 02:20 pm

Crowley smiled. He put on the bathrobe swiftly, thanks to Hanakael's help, and then proceeded to do a thing he hadn't done in the past days. He fetched the angel's bathrobe first, to hold it up for him. "And I will be at your side as well."

Eileen felt so genuinely happy she could just snuggle close to him, even if she had to live some space for Sam to sign all those sweet things to her. Things she signed right back at him, telling him just how happy he made her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/05/18, 02:29 pm

Hanakael was startled by that sudden gesture, but let out a soft smile, and put his own bathrobe on thanks to Crowley's help. He didn't say anything, but thanked his beloved with a long, tender kiss.

Aww cuties! Shall we leave them alone for a bit?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/05/18, 02:41 pm

Crowley kissed him back, bringing the angel close to him to deepen the kiss, and nibble on his lower lip. He gazed at Hanakael's shoulder, where he had left a bitemark in the throes of passion, shortly before, and it made a smirk blossom on his lips.

Sure! :D

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/05/18, 02:53 pm

Hanakael followed Crowley's gaze, and touched the bitemark with the tip of his own fingers. "I don't intend on enhancing its healing process," he felt compelled to explain. He liked that mark. It was another physical sign that he was Crowley's.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/05/18, 03:10 pm

Crowley's smile softened a bit. He leant in to kiss the mark, hands sliding on the angel's hips. "You have not marked me yet though, darling", he observed in a low voice. "You don't wish to?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/05/18, 03:12 pm

"May I?" Hanakael took a deep breath, and closed his arms around Crowley to bring him closer. He then nuzzled his neck for a few seconds, before he kissed his skin, moving up, a bit under his ear, where he began to use teeth.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/05/18, 03:30 pm

Crowley let out a breathless chuckle, loving that feeling in such a sensitive spot. He tilted his head to the side, giving Hanakael more space. "Dive in, sweetheart", he murmured, feeling teeth grazing his skin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/05/18, 03:39 pm

Taking his words as an invitation, Hanakael openly bit at the skin, sucked, kissed and licked that spot, as he tightened his fist in Crowley's hair, in some sort of possessive reflex. The more time he spent with his soulmate, the less restrain he was able to show. When he finally stepped back, he smiled at the dark spot he had left on his throat, that couldn't possibly be hidden by clothes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/05/18, 03:51 pm

Crowley groaned. Yes, he did like that possessive gesture. He quite loved it, actually. And when Hanakael stepped back to admire the marred skin, he smirked at him. "You deliberately chose a place that I cannot hide. You little minx", he purred, grazing the newly formed mark with his fingertips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/05/18, 04:00 pm

"Well. Our relationship can't really be a secret anymore, can it?" Was it a pure coincidence that Hanakael's eyes flashed to red, or was he slowly getting used to the tainted part of his grace? Who knew. He grabbed a towel to dry his hair, hiding back a smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/05/18, 04:15 pm

Crowley raised an eyebrow at him. "I suppose not", he answered with a smile, finding himself oddly... appreciative of Hanakael's new and improved, less stiff side. "Not that I would hide it anymore either way. Everyone is going to envy us." And that pleased him immensely. He dried his hair a bit too, and in a blink, he was all dressed up again, just needing to do back up his red tie.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/05/18, 04:56 pm

Hanakael was soon dressed again as well, and looked at Crowley once he was done. "I'm ready." He was following absent-mindedly every single one of the demon's movements ad he began to knot that tie.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/05/18, 05:04 pm

Crowley knotted his tie with swift, practiced moves, and for a while he pretended not to know that Hanakael was looking at him. Then he smirked. "I know I am stunning, darling. I won't disappear if you stop looking", he teased him, walking to him to get a hold of his chin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum