-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

3 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 15 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Gravirei 16/11/16, 10:26 pm

Mihawk proceeded in taking a hold of one of Smoker's wrists. He lifted it to his mouth, kissing and licking the inner part of it, before cuffing it and attaching the other part of the cuff to the bed. "Actually, no. This is a total first for us... together." He smirked at Fina.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 15 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mat 16/11/16, 10:29 pm

Fina raised her hand after finishing to tie up Smoker to the bed by his ankles. "I have NEVER done that before, in fact. It is a total first !"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/16, 08:42 pm

Smoker let them tie him to the bed, and smiled as he tried to pull on his ankles and wrists. "Then tie me well. And be careful, because I won't play pretend with this. I like to pull hard on my chains ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/16, 09:03 pm

"Well if you break something I won't care. It's not my bed." Mihawk smirked and, after controlling that the restraints were well secured, he sat down on the bed nonchalantly, his finger tracing a teasing line on the skin of his inner thigh, inviting Fina to sit down on the other side. "Just don't expect me to cut the teasing", he purred, licking his lips slowly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 17/11/16, 09:16 pm

"I am sorry to say that Smoker, but you are doomed ~" Fina placed herself on the other side and bent to kiss him. "He can make you beg for more so easily"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/16, 09:49 pm

A violent shiver went through Smoker's spine because of Mihawk's teasing touches, and he cursed under his breath as he felt himself harden again. He kept his eyes open to look at Fina though, and kissed her back. "Aren't you going to help me ?" He tugged a bit on his chains, in an instinctive will to grab her by the waist and pull her closer.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/16, 09:59 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry Smoker. Fina and I just decided to form an alliance for this round, you see..." Mihawk's finger gently poked against Smoker's balls, teasingly playing with them. "She won't help you, I'm afraid."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 17/11/16, 10:08 pm

"Well I will make sure you are pleased" She said with a smile, lying on him to kiss his throat and nibble his skin. "To the point you will ask for more with your sexy voice"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/16, 10:18 pm

"My voice ain't sexy", growled Smoker with that low, raspy, aroused and sexy voice of his, as he tried to tug again on his chains when his whole body stiftened under yet again Mihawk's teasing. With Fina now adding to the teasing... why did he ever agree to this again ?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/16, 10:29 pm

Mihawk repressed a shiver. Oh, Smoker's voice was very sexy, no ifs nor buts. "Oh, I sure do hope to hear more of that", he purred, his finger now tracing the underside of his dick, slowly, from the base to the tip and then back. He looked at Fina, smiling. "I am about to go for a treat. Care to join me?" He flicked his tongue over his lower lip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 17/11/16, 10:38 pm

Fina nodded and joined him, to kiss him first and catch his tongue. "So naughty ~ Smoker will love it for sure..." She glanced at her colleague and lover, waiting to hear what he desired

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/11/16, 10:54 pm

Smoker cleared his throat, and looked at both of them. He was both aroused and quite... intimidated by that idea. "I- Y'know, I'm not really used to... treats. I don't know how I'll even react to it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/11/16, 11:03 pm

Mihawk smiled in that kiss, and smiled at Smoker, a smile that would've most likely showed his fangs if he had been the vampire everyone suspected him to be. "Hm, well I sure hope you will find it pleasant... even though of course, the treat is more for us than for you..." He leant down, his tongue licking over the tip of Smoker's dick, trying to guide Fina down with him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 17/11/16, 11:05 pm

Fina was quite surprised by Smoker's confession. How come that man could not be used to that, with THAT body? It was time to make for it! She followed Mihawk and kissed the hard length. "So teacher, any advice for me?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/16, 10:41 pm

"Shit", Smoker cursed as he felt Mihawk's long, teasing lick. But he cursed again when he felt Fina joining him, and actually pulled violently at all of his chains in one go, trying to get more contact.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/16, 11:07 pm

Mihawk stopped, glancing at the restraints a bit worriedly. Thankfully it seemed they were managing not to break, even though Smoker pulled on them very hard. Then he chuckled, looking at Fina with an amused glint. "My dearest student. Just go as you please... but stop as soon as you feel he might come." This said, he started to lick the hard lenght again, slowly, his hand going to caress Fina's hair.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 18/11/16, 11:25 pm

Fina was not surprised by Smoker's movement, because... She was used to train with him, she knew his strength and his impatience. She nodded at Mihawk's words though and imitated again, playing with her tongue without trying to suck him. For now

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/16, 11:31 pm

Smoker cursed again under his breath. He alternated between phases in which he would try to keep his composure, and violently pulling at his chains, as his body was itching for more. The situation was actually both so delicious and painful that he let out moans, in between gritted teeth.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/11/16, 11:34 pm

Mihawk was quite much having fun. He loved having people at his mercy, and bedroom was no different in that. He flicked his tongue over the tip of Smoker's dick then going down, slowly, kissing the base of it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 18/11/16, 11:35 pm

Fina took pity of Smoker, struggling so hard. While Mihawk was busy with the base, she straightened up to catch his sex between her lips, giving him a satisfying caress for once

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/11/16, 11:59 pm

Smoker let out a low growl, being torn between Mihawk's still teasing touches, and Fina's merciful gesture. And the pleasure, and erotic view both of them were providing him with... He sighed, and tried to roll his hips. Except he couldn't.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/16, 12:16 am

Mihawk hummed, his tongue lazily lapping at the base, staying there since Fina was now at the tip. He started to pay attention to the balls, still slowly, teasingly. Like hell he would've shown any kind of mercy.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/11/16, 12:24 am

And good thing he couldn't roll his hips, because Fina took it more and more, not entirely so she wouldn't bother Mihawk. She started to suck him, slowly, with sensuality

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/16, 07:08 pm

Smoker moaned yet again, almost in despair this time. It was so frustrating to feel both teased and relieved at the same time ! His lovers sure knew how to make him lose his mind.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/16, 07:18 pm

Mihawk's hand replaced his mouth on the lower part of Smoker's dick, his fingers now gently squeezing his balls as he licked and sucked on the places Fina's mouth wasn't covering. He glanced at Smoker briefly, satisfied with the reactions he was having.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next