Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

3 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 16 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mat 19/11/16, 08:41 pm

Fina released Smoker a bit, looking at Mihawk. "I'm afraid we will make him come if we go on like that. Do we continue or ?"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 16 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mary 19/11/16, 08:59 pm

Smoker was now left panting, and pulled on his chains while growling at the painful loss Fina had caused by moving away from him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/16, 09:07 pm

Mihawk stopped his ministrations as well, licking his lips while thinking on what to do next. "Hm. I would say to stop and step it up a little. What about you ride him? You still didn't try this, and I don't want you to miss out...", he purred, his hand grabbing Smoker's dick to pump it slowly. "While I guess I will have to ask for permission to fuck him." He looked at the other man.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/11/16, 09:19 pm

Fina nodded, putting her hand on Mihawk's with a smile. "Though if he agrees, it would be better for you to go under him.. To be able to be passionnante"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/16, 09:21 pm

Smoker gritted his teeth when he felt Mihawk pumping his hard member, and let out a grunt, as he tugged again on everything he could. "Just get inside me you teasing bastard," he growled, voice law and raspy with his lust for more.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/16, 09:32 pm

Mihawk smirked at that, purring in delight when he heard that sinful raspy voice. "You mean to say you don't like the teasing? You wouldn't be this hard if you didn't..." He squeezed lightly his lenght, looking at Fina with the same smirk. "Well, since he agrees, I'll go along with your suggestion, my dear." He leant in to steal a kiss.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/11/16, 09:37 pm

And Fina kissed him with passion, her tongue teasing his lips. She didn't want to let him have all the fun, her fingers caressing Smoker's sex before one finger was pressing against his entrance

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/16, 09:44 pm

Now that was getting hard for Smoker. No pun intended. But feeling that it was Fina teasing his entrance made him squirm, and curse yet again. Actually, he feared he would come too soon at that point, with Mihawk teasing him way too much, and Fina being way too daring.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/16, 09:52 pm

Mihawk smirked in the kiss, opening his mouth to let Fina's tongue inside, humming with pleasure. His hand reached hers near Smoker's entrance, joining with the teasing

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/11/16, 09:58 pm

Fina made the kiss quite passionnate, putting only the tip in her finger inside Smoker. Because well they needed product, right?

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/16, 10:13 pm

Smoker hissed behind his teeth. "Please get the goddamned lube or I swear I'm cuming in the next 5 fucking minutes," he snarled, still panting. He wasn't used of being... pleasured that way. But the idea in itself was almost too much for him to handle.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/16, 10:28 pm

Mihawk took his hand away, and regretfully left the kiss, stretching to retrieve the previously discarded lube. While opening it to slicken up his fingers, he glanced at Smoker. "If you risk to come so hard, theen maybe we should get one of those rings you brought. What about that?" Was he just teasing him or was it a menace? Who knows. He passed the lube over at Fina, thinking that maybe she wanted to join in the preparation too.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/11/16, 10:41 pm

"Wouldn't it be too painful for him?" Fina accepted the lube, but looked at Smoker with a lascivious smile. "Don't hesitate to come at least once. I'm sure you will still be hard after that ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/16, 10:45 pm

Smoker inhaled sharply, while looking at them. The idea of having both of them preparing him would make his head spin a bit. But he glared at Mihawk. "I swear that if you put one of those rings on me now, I'm going to fuck you so hard afterwards you'll beg me to let you rest."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/11/16, 11:05 pm

Mihawk shivered slightly at that menace. Not from fear though. "I will gladly keep you on this promise for another time", he purred. Then he looked at Fina, gesturing for her to probe at Smoker's entrance with him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/11/16, 11:23 pm

Fina obeyed to him and even dared to insert a finger, slowly. She observed Smoker's reactions, quite curious. Was the man used to that or not at all

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/11/16, 11:50 pm

Smoker pressed his lips together and closed his eyes when he felt them inside of him. He might have been used to having male partners, but he was definitely not used to being the one "receiving" attention.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 12:22 am

Mihawk pressed more inside of Smoker. He too was studying Smoker's reactions. It was clear he was used to be the dominant partner. He smiled at him, his finger curving to look for a sensitive spot, relishing in the presence of Fina's finger just near his own.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/11/16, 04:08 pm

Well Fina was a bit worried, even if she was still imitating Mihawk. "Smoker, have you already had a dominant male lover ? It looks quite intense on you"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 06:51 pm

Smoker hissed again, and shook his head. "N-No. I'm not usually the kind to..." he panted, and let out a startled cry when Mihawk found his prostate, before he cursed all the more again. He didn't know if he could ever get used to that kind of feeling.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 07:37 pm

Mihawk memorized that spot for later, his finger retiring a bit, still inside him though, gently probing on the walls. "If it is too much, I can stop", he offered gently. Not for mercy, no, but no one of his lovers had to ever experience serious discomfort under his hands.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/11/16, 07:40 pm

"But I still want to ride you" Fina said with a mischevious smile. "On that, I will not accept a 'no'"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 08:29 pm

Smoker grunted when he felt Mihawk retrieving himself. "You can both have me but please let me COME at least ONCE before," he sighed with despair, as he struggled to gain more friction.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 08:42 pm

Mihawk made a small nod. They had tortured the poor man long enough, after all. He found his prostate again, pressing against it in a trusting motion, gently but insisting on it, his other hand grasping his balls to massage them. He looked at Fina, a smile playing on his lips. "I can't wait to see you riding him."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/11/16, 08:43 pm

Fina chuckled and stole a kiss at Mihawk, her finger pressing on Smoker's soft spot too. "I promise you won't regret it ~ Both of you"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next