Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

3 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 17 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 08:54 pm

Smoker moaned yet again, louder this time. It did not took much longer of that kind of teasing before his whole body tensed. He came, almost shameful of feeling so much pleasure with so little contact.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 17 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 09:02 pm

Mihawk slid his finger out after Smoker came, stealing a quick peck from Fina too. He looked at the man, not so secretly enjoying his disheveled state. A smirk on his lips, he purred out to Fina, "So, how do we do this?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/11/16, 09:03 pm

"I suggest to untie his ankles" Fina said with a cheerful tone. "So you can slide under him and in him ~" It was sooo cheeky ! "And I will wait for that to come on him"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 09:05 pm

"Oh please yes," Smoker sighed, his mind still a bit dizzy from his recent release. He couldn't stand being so tied up either. He wanted to move, to return the favour his lovers were doing for him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 09:14 pm

Mihawk smirked, nodding his agreement before turning to the end of the bed to start and untie the restraints that kept Smoker's ankles still. While hoping not to get crushed under all those muscles.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/11/16, 09:18 pm

Fina took this quiet time to kiss Smoker, gently, and smiled at him while caressing his torso. "You were perfect. I hope you're not mad at us though!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 09:23 pm

Smoker sighed with relief when Mihawk untied him, and instantly bent his knees, to ease the tension in his muscles. "I love you," he breathed heavily. "But please... Never tease me to that point ever again," he growled lowly, in his sexy voice.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 09:35 pm

"I fear the teasing was mostly my fault." Mihawk tossed the restraints aside, a small 'thump' as they fell on the ground. He turned around, stretching a bit, humming. "But Fina put a lot of herself too into that, so I guess she really is a teasing person."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/11/16, 10:06 pm

Fina looked at the side, a smile on her lips. "I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe I was just imitating a teacher of mine, who knows ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 10:15 pm

Smoker let out a smirk, and straigthened as much as he could to kiss Fina on the cheek. "You were wonderful. I guess... that teacher of yours is not so bad after all ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 10:24 pm

"Thank you", Mihawk purred, grinning as he got near Smoker again, his hand tracing his inner thigh teasingly. "So, shall I get under you then?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/11/16, 10:32 pm

Fina chuckled, waiting for the two men to be ready for her. Really, it was an amazing night

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 10:39 pm

"Get me hard again first," Smoker growled, as he straightened up yet again to bite at the warlord's lower lip. "You owe me that."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 10:58 pm

"Hmph, I guess I do." Mihawk bit him back, before kneeling back between Smoker's legs, grabbing his lenght and giving it a long, slow lick, his tongue flicking over the tip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/11/16, 11:08 pm

Fina whistled, quite amused. "You're so bossy, Smoker. To be able to have this favor twice this night... You're quite lucky"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/11/16, 11:18 pm

Smoker growled with delight, as his body did not take long to answer Mihawk's touch. "Mh... He can only blame himself. No one ever dared to tease me like that ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/11/16, 11:52 pm

Mihawk took the tip of Smoker's lenght in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue, sucking on it for a bit. He let it go though, and continued to work him up with just his hand as he smirked, lust visible in his eyes. "I admit my fault. I loved to see you struggle like that. And my dear," he added, his half lidded, heated stare now on Fina, "if you feel like wanting my mouth on you too later, you just have to ask." His tongue flicked over his lips, slowly.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 22/11/16, 09:39 pm

"We will see ~" Fina purred, her hand wandering on Smoker's stomach. "But for now I guess you are ready, Smoker ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/11/16, 07:49 pm

Smoker sighed, and nodded. "More than ready. That bastard is too good for hiw own sake", he said with the hint of a smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/11/16, 07:10 pm

"I'll take that as a compliment." Mihawk released Smoker's lenght. "Well then, make space for me under you. Try not to crush me", he smirked, only half joking as his hand ghosted over his thigh and his stomach, and on Fina's hand too.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 26/11/16, 10:16 pm

"Do you want to be untie for that ?" Fina asked. Well she didn't want Mihawk to be crushed !

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/11/16, 10:28 pm

Smoker shook his head. "Just ease the chains a bit. I'll need something to hang on to, so I won't crush Mihawk. And then we'll be able to start ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/11/16, 10:47 pm

Mihawk nodded, going to loosen up the chains a bit. Just as much aas it was needed, not more. He quite liked the sight of Smoker being restrained. He smiled at Fina. "Done. Now, give me some space."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 26/11/16, 10:55 pm

Fina smiled at him back and even kissed him, before looking at Smoker. "Finally I will feel you in me ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/11/16, 11:15 pm

Smoker firmly gripped his own chains to steady himself as he straightened up for Mihawk to come under him, and looked at Fina. His eager and desire were clear in his gaze. "I can't wait to feel you," he breathed softly, almost... tenderly, even.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next