Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

3 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 14 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Mary 14/11/16, 09:38 pm

"...Sort of a semi-constant lover ?" offered Smoker with a smirk. "I mean, I don't mind you," he said to Mihawk, finally looking at him. "But don't expect any flowers from me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker) - Page 14 Empty Re: The gentleman, the daring and the tsundere (Mihawk/Fina/Smoker)

Post by Gravirei 14/11/16, 09:44 pm

"Heh. Don't expect me to call you sweet names either then." Mihawk smirked back at him, his hand going back to lazily caress Fina's belly in soothing circles. "So does that mean that when I come around, I am well accepted in your bedroom? Is that how it will be?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 14/11/16, 09:47 pm

"I think it is a yes" Fina purred, deciding to caress Smoker's abdos. Because well, she didn't have the luck to feel his muscles that much, for now. "And it would be only fair, right Smoker?"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/11/16, 09:55 pm

"I don't know about fair... but you sure know how to pick your men," he replied, as he kissed softly Fina.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/11/16, 10:04 pm

"She sure does." Mihawk threw an appreciative glance at Smoker's muscles, humming softly as his hand now circled one of Fina's nipples, teasing it gently.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 14/11/16, 10:09 pm

"I don't know if I have to make you notice that you are not very humble by saying that but... You are in the right so" She sighed of pleasure, her hand going down Smoker's belly. That Mihawk knew how to raise up the heat for sure

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/11/16, 10:11 pm

Smoker let out a kind laugh, and leaned to kiss Fina's lips, as he softly pressed himself against her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/11/16, 10:17 pm

Mihawk retired his hand from Fina's breast to slowly travel to the other one, silently, teasing her other nipple, rubbing it gently between his thumb and index finger, leaning to kiss the side of her chest.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 14/11/16, 10:20 pm

Fina moaned against Smoker's lips, then her tongue came to ask for more caresses. It was also time to tease Mihawk back, two fingers sliding down to his crotch but stopping just before, to brush the sensitive skin

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/11/16, 10:33 pm

Smoker readily answered Fina's caresses, and finally began to caress her back with one of his one. The other was too busy playing with Mihawk's hair anyway.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/11/16, 10:48 pm

Mihawk sighed when he felt Fina's soft hand brushing against his crotch. She sure liked to be a tease too. Encouraged by Smoker's hand in his hair, he started to circle Fina's nipple with his tongue, slowly, flicking over it, before taking it in his mouth.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 15/11/16, 07:59 pm

"Damn teaser" Fina whispered, looking at Mihawk. "And too good with that" She shivered again and slowly grabbed his length, circling it while her thumb was pressing on the tip.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/11/16, 09:31 pm

Smoker allowed himself a smile as he looked at Mihawk, quite... envious, actually. "Are you talking about his lips, or something else ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/11/16, 09:45 pm

Mihawk didn't answer. He was too occupied, his hand groping Fina's breast while he sucked on her nipple, taking the other one between the fingers of his other hand, pulling on it. But he managed to smirk, nonetheless.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 15/11/16, 09:51 pm

"He...is. Totally. His all self" Fina's grip became harder on Mihawk, though, while her second hand was brushing against Smoker's length. "Are you ready for another turn?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/11/16, 10:00 pm

Smoker shivered, as he felt himself harden again under her touch. "I am. But how should we do this ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/11/16, 10:13 pm

Thanks to Fina's touch he was hard in no time too. Mihawk left Fina's breast a bit unhappily, to answer, still pressing his lips against it. "It depends on who would prefer to be... under the others care. Since I experienced that already~ and I'd love to try some of the things our dear Vice-Admiral took over."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 16/11/16, 08:02 pm

Fina nodded, looking at Smoker. "It could be interesting to use your toys, now ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/11/16, 08:51 pm

Smoker seemed a bit unconfortable at that idea, but well, he took it upon himself before bringing those things with him. He grabbed his bag and took it on his knees. "Well I just brought... handcuffs, and vibrating rings, and... stuff to tie anyone up. ... Stop judging me," he grunted before anyone could say anything.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/11/16, 09:11 pm

Mihawk chuckled. "No one is judging." He peeked over Fina to see exactly what was into the bag. "What about we tie you up then?" He proposed that almost casually.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 16/11/16, 09:14 pm

"We tie Smoker ?" Fina has a smile. Somehow she did not forget that Mihawk had asked for revenge, earlier. Did the time come?

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/11/16, 09:33 pm

Smoker did seem to be half-aroused, half-worried at that idea. "... I've never been tied up myself. I have to admit I don't know how I'll react." But he /was/ smiling. And did hand the cuffs and other bounds to Fina and Mihawk.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/11/16, 09:50 pm

"You just have to trust us." Mihawk smirked, playing distractly with the cuffs he was holding, making space for him to lie down. He looked at Fina, a malicious glint in his eyes. Oh yes, revenge was going to come.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 16/11/16, 09:59 pm

Fina held a chuckle. Trust, of course, with Mihawk... Well she put her hand on Smoker's torso to help him to lie down, with a smile. "Just relax. I swear you will feel good"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/11/16, 10:21 pm

Smoker arched a brow at their words. "...You two suspiciously sound like you've cuffed someone to a bed before. Together." but he let Fina guide him down, and laid on the bed now, completely at their mercy.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next