Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci ) - Page 3 Empty Re: This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 10:56 pm

Lucci narrowed his eyes. "...no. And I don't see how this could possibly interest you that much."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci ) - Page 3 Empty Re: This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 11:06 pm

"Dunno" Penn smiled at him. "You're quite handsome, afterall. And I feel so bored, here"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 11:24 pm

"And why should I give into something like that, hm?" The fact that he was mildly excited already could be a good motivation. But oh, he was a stubborn man.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 11:27 pm

Penn offered his hand to Lucci, a smile on his lips. "Come here and I will get you rid of that frustration. Without going all the way"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 06:01 pm

Lucci was tempted by that offer. Really. He was. And that sounded pretty wrong in his mind. Usually he didn't really care about those kind of... proposals. He should've totally said no. After all, that man was a prisoner. And someone that was quite too sure of himself. Very unnerving. He should've totally said no. But then, why did he accept his hand? He seemed confused too. Had he done it without thinking...? "... alright."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 07:30 pm

Penn brought the man closer to him as he sat on the bench. He didn't try to force him to come on his knees, no. He just caressed his arousal through the pants, looking up at him. "I don't do that for lot of people, so I will ask you for this : do you want to sit or stay stand? ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 07:40 pm

"I... believe sitting would be more comfortable." Lucci let out a small sigh at those caresses, his arousal already a bit evident through his pants. In the meantime he was thinking over what he could do. Since he had already said he'd have sat down, he took the initiative and actually sat on Penn's knees, facing him, his hands on his shoulders. Saying he didn't feel embarrassed would have been an understatement, but he wanted to get over with this. And he wasn't used to play around that much.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 07:43 pm

"I'll be honest" Penn warned while his hands were busy to open the pants. "I will not bite you without your agreement. But if you want to try while you're about to come, you tell me ~" That vampire was a serious teaser. How could he be so calm, bending to kiss his throat while his fingers were freeing Lucci's manhood? So... sure of himself, when he was playing with his thumb on the tip of it, to feel if the human was more than ready

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 07:56 pm

"I'll decide it later", he replied, tilting his throat just a bit. He really did not like the fact that this man here was so stupidly CALM. He hated it, actually. As if it was no big deal that he had aroused him, that he had just unbuttoned his pants and was now caressing his dick. A scowl on his face, he swiftly tucked his hand in the other's pants, under his underwear, to tease him a bit back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 08:00 pm

Penn couldn't hold back a shiver, a bit surprised. "Oh? I didn't think you would... return the favour." It was a good surprise for the vampire, though, because seeing Lucci on his knees made him already half hard. He smiled at him, his fingers wrapping around his sex to tease him with slow, tender caresses.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 08:11 pm

Lucci snorted lightly, a faint smirk on his lips. "I don't like you to be this calm", he simply said, shivering a bit with Penn's soft touches on his manhood, teasingly slow. His hand now wrapped on the other's lenght, he started to move, mirroring his pace.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 08:13 pm

"Please, I'm not that calm..." Penn licked his lips, clearly aroused for now. "How could I be with such a gorgeous man taking care of me" He almost purred, reaching his throat again for feverish kisses, his hand stroking him more firmly

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 08:27 pm

"Hm, I'm pleased to hear that... and to feel that." Lucci bit back a moan when the caresses became more firm on his manhood, his thumb in return brushing against the tip of the other's, teasing it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 08:29 pm

"Oh my" Penn whispered while shivering. "You're good, I knew that..." He smiled at the man, then nibbled his lower lip. Still caressing him, pressing his fingers right on the soft places

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 08:34 pm

"And you... are a tease", this time he couldn't help the low, small moan that escaped his lips. He thought to stifle it by kissing Penn, an open mouth, almost fiery kiss, his hand still on his cock, his fingers working on it by pressing on its tip and squeezing at the base just lightly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 08:40 pm

"I am a tease?" Penn growled in the kiss, before his tongue went to wrap around Lucci's. The human was so cruel with him, and he was so nice with him. He gave him caresses more intense, stroking him with a real passion

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 09:01 pm

Lucci growled back, his free hand clawing at Penn's back ( quite literally ), and the other one moving faster on his manhood now. His hips bucked against the other's hand to gain more of that friction. He was close. The kiss grew in intensity, with him now almost biting on the vampire's tongue, then sucking on it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 09:08 pm

Penn understood what Lucci really wanted, and he made him come closer, closer to the point their dicks could touch. Of course, being the one under, he could not move, but his hand wrapped around them, caressing the both of them, shivers running through his body. Damn the man was good

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 09:23 pm

And it was that that made him reach his orgasm. He ended the kiss abruptly, his head leaning on Penn's shoulder, a sharp moan tore from his throat and his eyes fluttered closed. That was... so intense. He didn't stop moving against the other's hips though; the vampire still had to come.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 09:39 pm

Hopefully for Lucci, Penn came when he felt him, shivering of delight as he was enjoying the spasms of pleasure coming from the sex of his partner. Of course the last thrusts helped a lot, and the vampire kissed him to thank him, savouring until the last

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 09:44 pm

Lucci was shivering, excitement all but quelled within him. He was surprised at himself when, in that kiss, he found himself wanting more. More of that. More.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 09:46 pm

"You're delicious" Penn whispered against his lips. "Your warmth... your...vigor." He licked his lower lip with a smile

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 09:58 pm

Lucci caught that tongue between his teeth, sucking on it a bit. Then he released it, smirking at Penn. "You think so? Why, thank you. You are quite... vigorous too." He added then, rolling his hips against his.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/10/16, 10:01 pm

"Hm..." Penn shivered, his hard on coming back quite... quickly. "I wish I was not chained. I would love to suck you when you suck me ~" He said with a playful tone, rolling his hips in response

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/10/16, 10:12 pm

"I don't know if I trust you enough to unchain you. Even thought your idea is very interesting." Lucci purred slightly, satisfied in feeling Penn's arousal coming back so quickly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next