Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci ) - Page 9 Empty Re: This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

Post by Gravirei 03/11/16, 11:07 pm

"Hmm, yes." Lucci was quite enjoying all of that attention. But he wasn't one to not give back pleasure. "Do you want me to wash your back too?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci ) - Page 9 Empty Re: This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 11:12 pm

Penn smirked a bit. Well apparently the human didn't get the message...or he wanted something else. "Sure. If it is what you desire ~"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/16, 11:16 pm

Lucci smirked. "Of course it is. And of course I didn't forget about how good you felt when you were sucking me off... and when you were inside me", he purred, taking some soap. "Turn around", he whispered to him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 11:18 pm

Penn obeyed to the man, humming happily. It had been a long time since someone took care of him, to be honest. He was somehow happy to see the human was not throwing him away right after sex

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/16, 11:25 pm

Lucci hummed, his hands spreading the soap on Penn's back. He massaged his shoulders, kneading them carefully, then going down on the higher part of his back, slowly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 11:27 pm

"Hm... You're quite good at that" Penn had to admit, glancing at Lucci. "I didn't know you were an expert in massages"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/16, 11:29 pm

"Oh, I am not. I just go by instinct", Lucci admitted quite frankly, hands still working on Penn's muscles, but slowly getting lower and lower.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 11:37 pm

"Your instinct is quite good" Penn sighed, really enjoying the moment. "I'm not regretting not to have jumped on you. But still, it's a shame" Yes he had hoped!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/16, 11:41 pm

Lucci lifted an eyebrow. "Jumped on me...? Now, what would you mean with that?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 11:43 pm

Penn looked at him with disbelief. "... Were you expecting a quiet shower, really? You never had sex under water?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/16, 11:46 pm

"Actually, no", he answered honestly. "Really, though. You want to have sex with me again? I can't say I would mind. And I am flattered. Just, how much of a high stamina do you have...?" Lucci was mildly curious. Was it a vampire thing?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 11:51 pm

"With someone I find attractive and that is good.... or very good in your case, I'm gonna say all night with a few breaks" Penn smiled at him. "But I know we can't have all the night for us"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/16, 11:54 pm

Lucci looked at him, admiring his body quite openly. "... well. We still have... some time", he said then, carefully, adding with a bit of regret, "even though you're right. We can't have the whole night. Unfortunately."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/11/16, 11:58 pm

"If your... boss tells you what he wants from me, and if I say what he wants, if I get free officially, we could have a whole night ~ What do you think of that"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/16, 12:05 am

"I think that I would love it." Lucci purred again, nibbling on Penn's ear. Then he looked at him, a strange glint in his eyes. What did get in him when he said what followed? "Bite me again."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/11/16, 12:10 am

"In that position, it will be hard" Penn smiled at him, making the sign to turn around. "Put your hands on the wall to have a support"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/16, 12:13 am

Lucci obeyed turning around, his hands on the wall now. He felt a pang of shame. Why was he even so eager of having the vampire's fangs sinking in his neck again? Even in his mind, he sounded so needy when thinking about that. What was he, some sort of masochist?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 04/11/16, 07:40 pm

Penn's hands wandered a bit on his body, before coming in front to cover his sex, playfully. The human could feel the vampire's torso on his back, while his lips were brushing the skin of his neck, looking for the right spot

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 05:01 pm

Lucci tensed and then relaxed under those soft touches on his body, on his crotch, on his neck. A single shiver ran over him, luckily immediately repressed by the hot water. He stayed still, eyes closed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 07:28 pm

Penn like that about his lover, that cold-blooded temper. But he knew that the man was not unsensitive. He could tell when his fangs pierced the skin one more time and the hot blood flowed into his mouth. Yes, the human wanted more, he was sure of that

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 07:51 pm

Oh, Lucci wanted more. He totally wanted more. A single, deep moan left his mouth, his hands contracting in fists on the wall, neck arching back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 08:21 pm

Penn licked the bite, his hands slowly stroking the man. Well he didn't want to make him sick, so he had to restrain to drink too much... but he could compensate with another kind of pleasure

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 09:47 pm

Lucci closed his eyes again, his lips parting again, trying to focus on breathing. "You are... good...", he panted as the other stroked his lenght.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 09:49 pm

"Thanks" Penn whispered to his ears, sliding his own length between the man's legs, to caress them both together. "You're good too ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 09:55 pm

Lucci smirked, wrapping his hand around their two manhoods to caress them, much like Penn was. "Thank you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next