-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci ) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 08:18 pm

Penn blocked a bit, surprised. For the first time. "...What do you mean, you did not feel pain. I just pierced your skin. I'm not saying you should roll on the floor screaming but still"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci ) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 08:34 pm

"I mean exactly what I told. I did not feel any pain", he mumbled, now feeling slightly embarrassed and even a bit stupid. Maybe it was just an impression he had... 'No, I am quite sure of what I felt', he thought then. "I felt something quite different."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 08:40 pm

"..." Penn judged him, then smiled a bit. "Reaaaally? I know only one way to check that. Let me bite you"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 08:48 pm

"..." Lucci glared at him, eyes narrowing. Nothing but suspect could be read on his features, his arms now crossed on his chest. But, in the back of his mind, curiosity egged him on. Maybe, if it was just a small bite, on a non vitail point... "... fine. But on the arm, and a short one. Try to trick me and I will smash your head into the wall." He got near him, one arm stretched over to Penn, the other behind him ready to use shigan if necessary.

Last edited by Gravirei on 30/10/16, 03:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 08:51 pm

"Give me your wrist" Penn said, quite calm. "I won't trick you ~ I mean it would be stupid. I am sure... you can be the key of my way out"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 08:56 pm

Lucci slowly gave him his wrist, his senses still alert. Like hell he was trusting that prisoner. Even more so considering his nature.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 08:59 pm

But Penn kept his words, for once. He gave a lick to the skin, first, to locate the pulsing vein. Then his fangs slowly sank into the wrist, and he took a sip of blood before releasing him carefully. Everything went slow... with a lot of sensuality, until the last moment, when the vampire licked his lips to clean the blood on it. "So ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 09:15 pm

Lucci closed his eyes to concentrate better on what he was feeling. The heat came back violently as soon as Penn's fangs had sunk into his skin, breaking it. He hadn't been wrong the first time then. He let out a shaky breath when it all finished, that sensation abandoning him once again. He opened his eyes to gaze again at the other man. "... I was right."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 09:18 pm

"So what is that feeling?" Penn asked, quite curious. "I mean, I usually bite... someone I know, and she always screams of pain"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 09:33 pm

Lucci didn't look at him anymore as he answered, after some seconds where he wished he could just disappear under ground. "...arousal."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 09:34 pm

"Arou..." Penn coughed, surprised. "... This is new for me. But yes I know this can happen to other vampires" He was not judging Lucci but... looking at him, quite interested

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 09:44 pm

"Other vampires? There are other vampires around here?" Lucci asked, trying to shift the attention to another topic that wasn't his arousal.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 09:47 pm

"Well..." Penn licked his lips again, quite sensually. "Maybe not in this world..."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 09:56 pm

"... what does that mean- don't. Do that", Lucci glared hard at him, following that swipe of the other's tongue over his lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 09:59 pm

"Why not" Penn laughed a bit. "I have to say, Rob Lucci, that you are... a tasty man ~" Pun intended

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 10:08 pm

"And you are a distasteful one." And he had a slight problem he had to get rid of now. How humiliating. Seems all of that had produced a result in the end. "I should go. You clearly have nothing interesting to say." He turned around.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 10:11 pm

"They say that bites are pleasant only when the victim is finding the vampire to its taste" Penn said with a playful tone. "But apparently you're a virgin, so... I understand your need to run away"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 10:19 pm

Lucci blocked on the spot. His head slowly turned to look back at Penn. "I am NOT. Running away", he hissed, venom in his voice. "And how do you even know that, by any chance?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 10:23 pm

"Because usually I chase and attack people" Penn said with calm. "So of course, they are never interested in me...so the bite is painful. But you offered your wrist to me..."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 10:26 pm

"Call it curiosity." Lucci still looked at the vampire. "And how can you know if I am a virgin or not?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 10:27 pm

"Well have you slept with someone yet?" Penn arched a brow, looking at him straight in the eyes

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 10:33 pm

"I did", he answered, maybe a bit too quickly. He hadn't lied. He had slept with both men and women. But... in a certain sense, he was still a virgin, after all.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 10:41 pm

"Ooh so why acting so... hm... like a man not used to feel pleasure?" That was a legit question, after all

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 10:44 pm

"Because it was unexpected. Because it felt passive. Because you are a prisoner and you should stay silent", he answered simply. ... he was really talking too much that day.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 10:48 pm

"...Passive?" Penn chuckled. "You have never been a bottom, if I understand well"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next