Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci ) Empty This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

Post by Gravirei 26/10/16, 10:14 pm

A quiet noise of shoes stepping on a stone floor could be heard in the silence of the scarcely lighted basement of one of the QGs of the CP0. Rob Lucci marched down the corridor, to the only occupied cell of the whole underground prison. The air was cold and humid, not pleasant at all. 'I hate interrogations.' He was in a very dark mood. Who the hell even was so stupid to get around that place? Well. He was about to find out. The man finally reached the cell, opening it with his keys. He waited there for the prisoner to notice him, a cold expression on his face.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci ) Empty Re: This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

Post by Mat 26/10/16, 10:20 pm

And the prisoner seemed... quite young, to tell the truth. His hair was short, brown, and he has a nice face, with a goatee that was maybe supposed to make him look older. For now, his eyes were closed. Otherwise, Lucci would have seen beautiful blue eyes, not cold at all but with a glint in it... that made people uneasy, when they noticed it. For a reason, he was of course chained to the wall. And he didn't move, not even when the door opened. Well... if Lucci were to be attentive, he would not have hear a noise, not even a breathing. And the chest of the man in front of him was not even moving

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci ) Empty Re: This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

Post by Gravirei 26/10/16, 10:26 pm

Lucci waited. And waited. Waited a bit more. Then, he frowned. His hearing - quite good, thanks to his Zoan nature - wasn't possibly betraying him. There were no noises at all. No breaths. Possibly no heart beats. 'Is he dead...?' He felt a pang of irritation. How was it possible that no one had noticed their only prisoner was not breathing anymore? "Tch. I lost time, coming down here", he muttered to himself. He got near the apparently lifeless corpse sitting before him and nudged him with a foot.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 26/10/16, 10:29 pm

And because it was fun to do that, Penn suddenly opened his eyes and smiled at him. "Hello". Well the tone could pass as cheerful. Resha in the distance was shouting "PSYCHOPAAAAAAAATH"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/10/16, 10:39 pm

Lucci's eyes widened and he instinctively took a step back. Then he narrowed his eyes, coldness back on his features after a brief moment of surprise, the first to catch him in two years. "... you should be dead", he stated. "You have no heart beat. Who are you?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 26/10/16, 10:48 pm

"Oh your boss did not tell you? What a shame" Penn's smile didn't fade a bit, showing even a bit of a fang. "Well I'm a victim here, you kidnapped me. I should ask for your name first"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/10/16, 10:56 pm

Lucci held back a sneer. That man sure was cocky, to be someone that wasn't free to move as he pleased. He mantained his composure, not shifting his eyes from him. "You're not a victim. You are a prisoner, and you are a prisoner because you were probably found guilty of something I honestly don't care about. I will ask you again. Who are you." His voice was emotionless, almost mechanic. Almost bored. Although that strange man tickled his curiosity, and not only a little bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 26/10/16, 10:58 pm

"It depends, mister Ice" Yeah since Lucci didn't want to give his name, he was going to invent one. "Do you believe in fairy tales, or is your mind as rigid as your composure, hmm?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/10/16, 11:06 pm

Lucci couldn't help himself from rolling his eyes at that. Just who did that man think he was? Did he think he was in a game? "I won't repeat myself another time. And my name is Rob Lucci." He couldn't stop himself in time. He hated to get called with nicknames.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 26/10/16, 11:12 pm

"You see, finally some progress. I'm Penn, nice to meet you." It was maybe a joke. Maybe not. Maybe the glint on his eyes meant he was sincerely curious about that man in front of him

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/10/16, 11:34 pm

"Well... Penn. I will pass onto the next question." Lucci squinted at him, his cold amber eyes fixated on the other's incredibly blue ones. "What are you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 26/10/16, 11:38 pm

Penn smiled, revealing his teeth. "Can't you... have a guess. I am not the breathing type... and there is a small detail you should...notice quite easy"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/10/16, 11:46 pm

Well. It wasn't like he hadn't at least an hypothesis, after having a glimpse of those fangs. And honestly, he had seen strangest. Probably. So he raised an eyebrow. "... vampire?", he carefully let out, studying with critic eye the other's reactions. That were quite out of place, for a prisoner.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 26/10/16, 11:52 pm

"Indeed" Penn looked really amused. Like... he did not feel in danger at all. "But apparently it takes more to impress you, Rob Lucci. You don't even flinch"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/10/16, 11:57 pm

"I have seen stranger things", Lucci said almost bluntly. "I have been taught to be like this. Emotions are not useful in my job." He slowly walked back and forth, drawing a straight line, looking at him still. "Next question. Do you know why you are here?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 12:04 am

"Alas, no" Penn looked at the ceiling, then the man in front of him. "And you, do you know ? ~ I could be interested"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 12:08 am

Lucci regarded him with a cold stare ( does this man honestly have more expressions beside this one *GETS SHOT* ). That phrase honestly had sounded pretty ambiguous for some reason. Maybe because the man who had said that was pretty ambiguous himself. "All I was told was 'trepassing'."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 12:14 am

"..." Penn took a bit of time to think of that. "... Maybe they are wondering why I can be alive the way I am?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 12:20 am

"I can't exclude that", Lucci answered. He was pretty annoyed by now. What were they thinking about, seriously. That man clearly had nothing relevant to say. That, or he was just playing around. "I have the sensation you are not telling me everything you should. I will give you one minute to gather your thoughts on this. After that, I will have to ask... the unpolite way." His eyes flashed dangerously.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 12:22 am

Pen didn't stop smiling. "Oooh really, you are trying to intimidate me? How cute of you. Tell me, boy, how old are you? Apparently old enough for a treat"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 12:37 am

"I am thirthy." He really couldn't get why he was even answering that. His voice was so cold that it almost felt like the temperature in the room had gotten down of a couple degrees. Lucci showed him his teeth, that by now were quite pointy too. "And I suggest you not to underestimate me...", he walked up to him and grabbed at his short hair, snarling lowly, "...vampire."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 12:41 am

Penn laughed, really not afraid of Lucci. "30, how young... It reminds me of my own 30, of that magnifique day of murders..." And because the man finally made the mistake he was waiting for, that is to say coming close enough to him so he would reach him despite the chains, Penn bend forward and gave a bite to his throat. Oh not a villain one, almost just a "snap". But enough to pierce the skin and to taste the blood. Enough also for Lucci to feel or pain, or... a bit of pleasure

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 12:47 am

Lucci's eyes widened and he emitted a choked sound of surprise as he felt those fangs succeeding in breaking his skin. He jumped back, gritting his teeth. Damn it, it wasn't like him to be that careless. What had happened? It hadn't been violent, and he had braced himself for the pain that had most likely to come right after. But no pain came. Just a pretty intense wave of heat that burst into his stomach and had his eyes widen even more, and his mouth open in a soundless gasp. "What... what the...!"
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/10/16, 12:50 am

Penn licked his lips, staring at the young man with amusement. "To survive, I need to feed. Vampires feed on blood, you see. I was hungry, you needed informations... I performed practise instead of theory ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/10/16, 07:28 pm

"I wasn't asking about THAT, I understood pretty well that you were feeding", Lucci snarled, a bit more harshly than he intended. What he had felt for that brief moment... that warm feeling in his guts was now gone, as fast as it came. "Why didn't I feel... pain?" While he was at it he could learn how this... vampire thing worked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum