Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci ) - Page 10 Empty Re: This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 09:59 pm

Penn hummed happily, giving a slow thrust into Lucci's hand. "Do you want me back.... to the place I was before ~" He said, his other hand gently gropping his butt

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci ) - Page 10 Empty Re: This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 10:10 pm

"If you want... I'm not against it", Lucci purred, pushing back against Penn's hands, still caressing their lenghts.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 10:14 pm

Penn growled and stepped back, almost with regrets. Though Lucci could feel now something hard poking on his intimacy. "Do you want that now or my fingers first?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 10:33 pm

"Hm, I think I am still slick from our previous... joining", Lucci's smirk got wider when he felt Penn's hard lenght pressing against him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 10:36 pm

"Perfect ~" Penn grabbed his hips firmly to prevent him to move and gave a thrust to bury himself inside Lucci's warmth. A growl escaped his lips when he found back that delicious feeling from earlier

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 10:41 pm

Lucci hissed - even though he wasn't surely in need of preparation after such a little amount of time, a slight discomfort was still present. That didn't mean he wanted Penn to stop. His hands on the wall, he shook his head a bit to free his face from his wet hair.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 10:46 pm

Penn helped him to get rid of the hair, putting them back with a smile. "There there..." He said with a playful tone, rolling his hips slowly. "You will be better that way"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 10:52 pm

"Thank you", Lucci breathed out, a lustful growl escaping his lips as he rolled his hips back, to meet all of Penn's slow thrusts almost eagerly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 10:57 pm

"It seems you want even more" Penn whispered, before biting his ear. And his thrusts became deeper, a bit... faster but not too much. He preferred to focus on intensity, slamming into his lover with enough strength to press him against the wall

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 11:10 pm

Lucci moaned under the strenght of those thrusts. Penn was reaching deep inside him without even going fast, hitting his prostate. "I hope... at least it feels as good for you...", he panted, another moan soon escaping his lips. He bit his lower lip to prevent other sounds to come out.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 05/11/16, 11:36 pm

"Can't you feel how hard I am" Penn panted, quite aroused by the situation... No, not aroused, but completely excited. His grip became stronger and one of his hands came in front, caressing Lucci's torso before sliding down to his manhood, to stroke it at the same rythm as his thrusts

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/16, 11:48 pm

Damn it, not even with his lips sealed he could've not moaned at /that/. "Ah, yes", he almost whimpered, his hips moving. He didn't even know if he was doing that to meet Penn's thrusts or his hand. And he didn't care one bit. His knees trembled as he came, panting.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 10:52 am

Penn growled to his ear, rocking his hips harder for the finale. He came not long after Lucci, stimulated by the man's orgasm and the tightness. His arms wrapped the man's waist to prevent him to fall, as he was himself taking a bit of time to recover

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 12:03 pm

Lucci needed a minute to recover his breath, thankful for the support Penn was providing to him. He wouldn't have wanted to fall on the floor. "Hmm, I should have sex here more often", he mused.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 12:19 pm

Penn laughed and kissed his ear. "I agree with that statement. But you are quite exceptional, it's rare for me to ask for more"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 12:28 pm

Actually, looking at the situation, /he/ had been the one asking for more... but who cared. Lucci smiled and purred, shifting so that he was now facing Penn. He wrapped his arms around the vampire's neck, pulling him in a passionate kiss. "Not bad for someone who had never took it before, hm?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 12:37 pm

" 'Not bad' is not giving you enough credits" Penn purred against his lips. "You were perfect. And I hope you enjoyed everything"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 12:39 pm

"If I hadn't, you wouldn't be here right now." Lucci smirked. "You... were perfect yourself", he added then, brushing his own skin to clean himself a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 01:06 pm

Penn thanked him with a kiss, then grabbed the shampoo. "Ok let's clean now ~ For real, I promise. You need help?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 01:28 pm

"I can do it. Do you need help?" Lucci asked, taking some soap for himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 01:42 pm

"I just wanted to be a bit closer to you" Penn couldn't help to feel amused. "But I'm good, my hair is short ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 01:47 pm

Lucci smirked, amused too. "If you want to be close to me so bad, you can then." He started to wash himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 02:06 pm

"I won't without your agreement ~" But he kissed him sometimes. "I think I'm clean enough ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 02:16 pm

Lucci smiled. "Good. Let's get out then." He stepped out of the shower, going to grab two large towels to give one to Penn. "Here", he said, stretching his arm out to him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 02:20 pm

"Thanks" Penn grabbed the towel and dried himself quite quickly. "Will someone else come to interrogate me or can I hope you'll be my only representative?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next