Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci ) - Page 11 Empty Re: This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 02:27 pm

Lucci dried himself a bit, concentrating his attention on his hair especially. "I think I will request to ne the only one to have the... pleasure to interrogate you", he said, thoughtfully. "I'll have to ask though. I don't know what my superiors have planned for you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci ) - Page 11 Empty Re: This is not Dracula, but we have vampires anyway ( Penn/Lucci )

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 02:30 pm

"I would like to know, too" Penn sighed. "I'm not planning to spend years in that cell, you know"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 02:44 pm

"I will ask around. It's very difficult to say 'no' to me." Lucci stepped out of the bathroom. It was all too easy to scare his colleagues and superiors. He was probably one of the most powerful there.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 02:50 pm

Penn chuckled and kissed him on the ear. "You'll have the right to order me around. I won't say no either"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 03:03 pm

Lucci smirked, looking at him with a feral glint in his eyes. "Be careful with what you said. I could take that as an invitation." He stretched a bit, humming before sitting on his bed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/11/16, 03:05 pm

"Ooh it is an invitation" Penn smiled at him, catching his clothes to get dressed

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/16, 03:10 pm

"We'll see wether or not I do accept this invitation then. Next time." Lucci grabbed his underwear, putting it back on along with his pants.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11