Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

2 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan) - Page 10 Empty Re: Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

Post by Gravirei Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 21:05

Yvonne's eyes nearly glinted at that. Was she really getting actual USEFUL informations? Informations that could put the word 'end' to that damn mission? She leant a bit into him, smiling. "Oh, what a clever move. I would love to see their faces when they will discover how you tricked them! You really are too intelligent for them", she purred, sipping her coffee too. A little bit of flattery wouldn't have hurt. "When will this happen? Will the place be here, or will we have to move?", she asked then, sounding genuinely curious.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 21:10

"We'll have to move. But don't worry, sunshine, you'll be able to share my cabin. You won't have to sleep with those rats," he said, as he turned to her, to peck her nose. "We should leave tomorrow morning. I just need to make sure first that the mole got our message across... and end him", he said, too cheerfully to actually be talking about killing someone. But he just did.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 21:23

"Ooh I hoped you would've said that~", she smiled. Her brain was actually passing over a list of ways to kill herself with the coffee cup she was holding at the moment. "I would love for you to leave me the pleasure to kill him though", she added, resting her head on his shoulder just lightly, grimacing inwardly. "I want to share the fun a bit too~"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 21:27

Diamante smirked. "How about in our little 'arena'? I'm sure you'd give us quite a show as usual, Yvonne," he said as le rested his head against hers.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 21:35

"Oh, I don't know... does that rat even deserve a fair fight? He is just a marine, after all. I could just straight up murder him in a street, like the dog he is." Yvonne grinned, looking up at him. That way, they could've had a possibility to make Donovan flee. Or hide. They could think of a plan, and transmit the right informations to their superiors. Hopefully before night time came.

Last edited by Gravirei on Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 21:38; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 21:37

"You wouldn't by any chance trying to save him, would you," answered Diamante with still his grin. But his voice had grown cold, suspicious. Yet he didn't move.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 21:50

Yvonne looked up at him, her eyes growing big from surprise. After some seconds of silence, she squinted her eyes at him, coldly, shifting away from him. "Fine, do not trust me. Let's do this your way. Mine was just a suggestion." She lifted her chin up in a bellicose way, drinking drom her cup. Just pouting at him though, nothing serious, because she knew he had all the reasons not to trust her. And besides, she knew she had hoped for too much. He wasn't stupid enough, unfortunately. After a while, she shifted near again.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 22:12

Diamante ended up smirking again, and pulled her closer. "Come on, pet. I just want to make sure he'll be ended for good ~ But you may still kill him if you want," he said, as if he intended that to cheer her up. "But don't tell anyone about it just yet, though. I need to first make sure he made his call."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 22:21

Yvonne bit her lip. "Fiine, I'll keep it for me. But I must ask you a favour, before." She smiled and got up, stretching. "Could you by any chance find me a corset, please? I know it could be difficult to find one, but I really, really need it... and you kind of owe me one, since you were pretty nasty with my old one, last night." She smiled back at him, repressing the thousandth cold shiver she got those days. That could keep him occupied while she looked for Donovan and passed him the right informations.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 22:39

Diamante looked at her in disbelief, before he almost choked on his coffee, trying hard to repress a dorkish smile. "Y-you mean... me buying you some lingerie, pet ?" Touché. That seemed to please him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 22:49

"Why, of course. Since you promised that this time you will actually /remember/", Yvonne underlined the word very carefully, slightly bending over him to poke his nose, "then maybe you should choose how you want to remember me. No?" She smiled widely, knowing she had him drinking down each of her words, straightening up again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 22:58

Diamante chuckled awkwardly, and quickly stood up. "Alright, I'll do this. But wait, first, I... need to know your size, he said, fidgetting. If she did not stop her, he would try to 'feel' her size himself.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 23:02

"Oh, how /lucky/ that I have just a paper here with me with my measurements!" Yvonne clapped merrily, shoving a piece of a notebook in his hands. She had done that in the early morning, sort of foreseeing this situation. "As for models and colours, you're free to choose." She smiled at him, then winking.

Last edited by Gravirei on Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 23:08; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Mon 28 Nov 2016 - 23:06

Diamante nodded, an odd smile on his lips, and took the notebook. "Alright. Later, sunshine ~ Can I get a kiss ?" he asked, as he bent once again towards her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 0:09

Yvonne just succeeded to repress a groan and a grimace, her eye almost twitching. "Sure..." She tiptoed to reach him. 'Calm down, Yvonne. If everything goes well, this will be the last intimate contact you have with this scum', she reassured herself, before quickly pecking his lips, retiring just as quickly. She already had to do that the last night, after all. "You will have /all of the rest/ tonight, when I'll have my corset and whichever other kind of clothes or lingerie you'll want to buy for me ~" She grinned and then waved at him with her fingers, before walking off, swaying her hips a bit. 'After this, I will need a proper rendez-vous to get my dignity back.'
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 19:36

Diamante went away, merrier than ever, but certainly dorkier than ever. Yvonne had succeeded into having him completely forget Donovan for the next couple of hours.

Donovan who was living hell. He hadn't talked to anyone in weeks, and just kept stealing bits of paper from time to time to write to Yvonne, with little to no chances of answers, sometimes.
And that wasn't even the worst. He scratched his now grown beard. Hopefully he didn't have any fees. It'd been days since his last chance of what looked like a bath. Granted, he hadn't taken great care of himself the few weeks before the mission, but now he greatly missed a bath. Shaving. Having his hair cut, and properly cumbed. Smelling fine. Going to diner with a pretty lady. Talking about little nothings. He sighed, and ran a hand through his greasy hair.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 19:52

Yvonne carefully looked around before reaching an isolated place, where she knew Donovan stayed for most part of the day. She leant on the dirty wall of one of the barracks, and she lightly tapped the wall. A sort of non asked question, to see if he was there.
She had passed half of the days before escaping Diamante, and half constantly worrying over Donovan. Of course receiving those rare scrambled pieces of paper was still something, but hell.
She had had the thought of stealing some food from the private reserve of Diamante, and she was holding it against her chest. It had been weeks since the last time they had seen each other.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 20:26

Donovan tapped back from his side, a small code telling that the place was empty, aside from him. He actually straightened up just a bit, relieved to hear from Yvonne.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 20:39

Yvonne entered in the empty barrack quickly, a smile on her lips at the answer she had gotten... and her nose wrinkling, her mouth twitching for the terrible smell that stuck to the walls of that place. And she almost shrieked when she saw Donovan.
Was that even him? She remembered him being a bit scruffy, and pretty messy for a Vice Admiral, but like that... ? He looked like someone who could use a bath. Or a thousand. Or someone that had literally never saw a bath before. She got a hold of herself, and carefully got near him, food still hugged at her chest, sitting down.
"I... brought you some food", she said.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 22:48

"You wouldn't happen to have soap and a razor, by any chances ?" asked Donovan in a tired voice, in a poor attempt at joking. He offered Yvonne a smile nonetheless, and reached forward, to get the food she had brought with her. "Thank you. How are you doing ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 11:08

Yvonne's tired expression distended in a smile as she handed him everything. It felt like an eternity had passed since her last sincere one. "Oh what a shame. I had those in my pockets just yesterday", she weakly joked back, really glad to see him still holding onto his sense of humour. Even more so, as the last time they had talked face to face, weeks before, it hadn't been very friendly. Then she sighed. "I feel like someone walking towards their executioner." She looked at him, a trace of worry visible on her face, not explaining any further. "What about you?", she asked kindly.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 18:14

"I feel like someone wondering why they didn't just let themselves drown into the see yet," answered Donovan with a shrug. He ate whatever Yvonne had brought hungrily. Diamante kept all the best food, and since he was himself a kind of outcast among the minions, he didn't get much to eat. He had actually lost a lot of weight, but his beard and large clothes were partially hiding it. "Any news on your side?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 18:30

"If you let yourself drown into the sea while on a mission with me, especially this one, I will personally fish you and drown you again myself." Yvonne shook her head at his words, her voice a bit harder than she had intended it to be, looking at him hungrily eating everything she had brought. "Yes. This morning I discovered that every information you got about where we are heading is false. We will move tomorrow morning, to go and meet with other members of the family, I guess. And", she sighed, "as soon as Diamante will be sure that you have delivered the false informations, you will be killed."
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 18:51

Donovan froze for a solid few seconds. Then he finished munching on whatever was in his mouth, and swallowed. "...Well. Can't say I didn't see that coming." He wasn't too pleased with the idea, either. "What do we do, now? I mean, did you get any of the right information or..." he looked at her in hopes that yes, she at least heard something that might save them.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 18:59

Yvonne's expression fell a bit more. She chewed on her lip, looking away. "... no. I know nothing on the place." She sounded discouraged, and tired. "I just know they want to free Doflamingo after having reunited. I don't know what we should do, honestly."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next