Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Re: Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

Post by Gravirei on Sun 27 Nov - 13:04

Yvonne tilted her head, then shrugged lightly, a faint smile on her lips. "Since you offered. Why not." In the meantime, she mentally prepared herself to flee the room with an excuse, just in case, looking for eventual escape routes.
Gravirei
Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 27 Nov - 13:34

Diamante smiled and stood up. "So what's yer jam. Whiskey? Beer? Coffee?" He poured himself a glass of whiskey first. He wasn't the kind to be galant or anything.

Last edited by Mary on Sun 27 Nov - 13:39; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 27 Nov - 13:37

"Oh, whiskey is fine", Yvonne answered distractly, occupied with tying her ponytail back again. With all the elastics she had, she had to pick a loose one...

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 27 Nov - 13:42

Diamante nodded and poured her another glass, which he almost dropped in her hands. "So tell me, honey", he said as he sat on the arm of her seat. "I'd say you... peeked my interest. I'd like to keep an eye on you, and your... abilities. And since you have nowhere to go tonight, how about my guest room," he suggested, almost leaning in closer to whisper in her ear.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 27 Nov - 14:03

Yvonne managed to get a grip on her glass, murmuring a 'thank you' before sipping some of her alcohol. Suppressing her instinct of leaning away - not completely, but still -, she kept her straight face, just lightly turning her head. "It is... a very generous offer, but I wouldn't want a special treatment like this."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 27 Nov - 14:07

"And why not?" grinned Diamante, as he kept staring at her. "I'm not pushing you, sunshine. I mean, I didn't even offer my room," he said in a... weird voice. as if he meant 'you and I both know I could have'
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 27 Nov - 14:20

Yvonne looked at him, studying him carefully, her eyes still keeping that sort of cold hue she gained when she had come to that place. She quickly thought over all her options. Actually, maybe, keeping a close eye on Diamante would have helped. She could've gained trust more easily and so concluding the mission quickly. Which wasn't bad at all, since too much trust could become quite uncomfortable. But as a woman, she had already put into account that this kind of situation could've arised. So, not without uncertainty, she nodded slightly. "Then... thank you", she said, turning away to finish her drink. After all, she just had to keep her limits visible.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 27 Nov - 14:40

Diamante's grin widened, and he laughed, as he finally stood up. "Good. Good, good ~" He went to the window, ans sipped at his whiskey, while looking outside. "How about you show me a bit of your abilities this evening, by fighting one of our fellow punks?" He was the kind to love watching fights, of course.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 27 Nov - 14:48

Yvonne relaxed a whole lot when Diamante got away from her. She silently sighed her relief, still questioning her choice a bit. But well, what's done can't be undone. She played a bit with the glass, fiddling with it distractely. "I am impatient to demonstrate my valour", she answered with a small smile.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 27 Nov - 14:53

"We have fights every night," Diamante said proudly. That helps me to determine who's of value... and who should be kindly asked to disappear," he said with a grim chuckle.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 27 Nov - 15:05

Yvonne smiled back. "It sounds fun. Do you test all the newcomers, usually?" She leant back against the armchair again, finishing off the last drops of her drink. She had to get rid of all that tension someway.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 27 Nov - 15:08

"When I have the feeling they're not undercover marines, yes," Diamante replied with that same smile, before he sipped again from his glass. "That encourages my men to train regularly."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 27 Nov - 15:12

Yvonne's heart skipped a beat. She kept her calm exterior though, raising an eyebrow. "Undercover marines? Do you mean some actually tried to sneak in here? That's foolish."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 27 Nov - 15:14

Diamante barked a laugh. "Yeah I know, that's stupid. But there was one no later than today. Bastard ain't sneaky, he tried to follow us all the way here. Bad news for him... I know his face very well," he said as he moved away from the window.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 27 Nov - 15:31

Ok, that was bad news. Yvonne fought to keep an uncaring facade while worry was boiling in her stomach, burning and nauseous. Did that mean Donovan had been caught already? Was it her fault, for asking him to follow? No... if Diamante knew his face, that meant he had already recognized him as soon as he had seen him. Damn it. She took a mildly surprised expression. "You know his face... ? Who was it? I didn't even notice." She sounded irritated with herself for that.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 27 Nov - 15:43

"He was almost right beside you when we met," Diamante answered with a mocking smile. "It's ok, though. I mean, I had trouble to remember him, but I've stared at his picture long enough. A few months ago, a friend of mine asked me to never kill him if I ever met him." He barked a cold laugh. "Now that said friend is dead, and I see no reason to keep his stupid boyfriend alive if he comes here to provoke me."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 27 Nov - 15:57

"Well, his fault. He was the one to come here anyway." Yvonne shifted back to her indifferent expression, filing down the informations. Donovan had to know that Vergo had wanted him safe, even though he was a.traitor. She hoped she could find him later, to tell him. She couldn't shake off the feeling that maybe, if she had not asked for him to follow them... if she hadn't been a scared cat, he could've blended in better, maybe pass off unnoticed. The thought was honestly making her sick.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 27 Nov - 16:05

Diamante smirked at Yvonne's words, and sprawled back on his sofa. "Yep. But I think we can still use him somehow. We'll see. Maybe I'll let him live for a few more days ~"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 27 Nov - 16:11

Yvonne grasped those words with relief. She nodded at Diamante's words, quietly. "He could prove useful. Or at least fun. I think it would be good to keep him around... for a small bit", she added with a small smile not to seem particularly caring about that, still playing with her glass.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 27 Nov - 16:25

"What do you suggest, then ?" Diamante asked as he studied her face carefully, as if to determine whether or not he could actually trust her.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 27 Nov - 16:33

Yvonne smirked. "We should try to get out some informations from him. Marines are pretty stupid, but who knows what they have planned, if they tried to send one of their men here. And well, after that... we could use him in one of those fights you were talking about." Her smile grew larger. "That could be fun."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 27 Nov - 16:41

Diamante smirked again. "We'll see. Well. I'll go ask people to get your room ready. You're free to walk around the camp if you feel like it ~" he said as he stood up. But that might have been a sort of a trap too. He had just dropped the bomb regarding Donovan, after all.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 27 Nov - 16:50

Yvonne got up, stretching a bit. "Hm, thank you. I will get on my way then." She smiled, nodded towards him and stepped out of the room. Like hell she was going to run for Donovan. That smelled like a trap since a mile long. She couldn't draw suspicions on her. Not now that Donovan had been caught. As much that decision was heavy to her, she decided to do just as Diamante had told her; walk around the camp, aimlessly, exploring, getting used to her surroundings, her worry growing minute after minute.
Gravirei
Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 27 Nov - 17:01

She finally came to an area in which there was no one around, so Donovan came out of the crowd to meet her. He carefully looked around, then sat in a corner, unseen from anyone.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 27 Nov - 17:09

Yvonne looked carefully around. She leant against a wall, her eyes darting around to make sure no one was observing them. She studied her hands, faking an extreme interest for her nails. "I was afraid they could've caught you." She murmured, not looking at him. "They know who you are", she breathed out then quickly, her lips almost not moving. Worry laced those words.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next